Close
Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 3
    Fine Wine Maska e ildushja
    Anėtarėsuar
    06-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Rr. A Kasemi, N'ajėr
    Postime

Exclamation Te Drejtat Njerezore! (Peticion)

Kerkoj ndjese per faktin qe teksti me poshte do te jet ne Anglisht, por po e kopjoj fjale per fjale nga vet peticioni.

Behet fjale per videon e dy djaloshave te ri Shqipetare te abuzuar nga policia Greke.

Kjo nuk eshte teme per te shprehur urrejtje apo rracizem ndaj popullit Grek, thjesht desha te sillja peticionin ketu meqe forumi ka plot lexues. (Ju lutem rrini brenda temes.)

Gjithashtu nese eshte e mundur kerkoj qe ky link te vihet ne faqen e pare te forumit pasi synimi jone eshte te arrijme numurin e duhur te firmave.

Ju lutem mos firmosni si anonim pasi nuk do t'ju quhet vota.

Rrespekte,
    Ilda

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/peshku-peticion

Attention:
    European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (CPT)

Dear EU officials,
    Last week, Greek media broadcast a video of two teenagers in an Athens police station being physically and verbally abused by Greek police officers. The teenagers (both immigrants, one of them Albanian) were forced to slap each other violently under the urges and orders of the officer. This abominable video is but a recent and graphic example of the systematic discrimination Albanian citizens and other immigrants suffer in Greece, a member nation of the EU.

Many other Albanian immigrants, including Gentian Ēeleniku (age 20), Bledar Qoshku (age 23), Ramiz Saliaj (age 21), Vullnet Bytyēi (age 18) and Luan Bėrdėllima (age 20) have been killed and/or tortured by Greek authorities in the last few years. We think it is time that European institutions raised concerns against these degrading and inhuman acts performed by Greek authorities upon defenseless individuals.

We believe these practices to be unacceptable for a member state of the EU, that as such, has pledged to abide by the European Convention of Human Rights. The Preamble of the Treaty establishing a Constitution for Europe clearly declares “the universal values of the inviolable and inalienable rights of the human person, freedom, democracy, equality and the rule of law” as core values of the Union. Yet, these values are continuously violated in Greece.

Due to the appalling inhumanity of these practices and as a result of the wide concern these images have provoked in our community, we ask of you to consider the following:

Publicly denounce the aforementioned video and file an official complaint with the Greek government, thus condemning the discrimination and abuse of Albanians and other immigrants by Greek institutions
    Engage the European Convention for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment to lead an inquiry into the mistreatment of Albanian immigrants in Greece over the past two decades
    Work with the Greek government in order to ensure that their public policy agenda include a genuine effort to curb and eventually eliminate institutionalized violence against foreigners in Greece
    Thank you for your attention.

** Videoja ndodhet ne anen e majte siper.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga ildushja : 25-06-2007 mė 08:12
    "and..nothing makes us so lonely... as our own secrets..."-Nebelstern

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    11-12-2006
    Postime
    Nese doni me ndihme per shqiptaret jetojn ne greke dhe vilajeti shqip ĒAMERIA beni nje peticion ēe me shkru ai marr jot veq 10 sekonde dhe kallezoni te gjithekush kete lajme ju lutem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjQ4wrOIZkU

Please stop violence against Albanians immigrants in Greece. It takes only 10 seconds but you may save a life.

1) Go to: Petition Site
    2) Search: Stop Human Rights Abuse of Immigrants in Greece
    3) Sign the Petition

Repost this message everywhere to be seen on top of all other messages.
    Albanians it's now or never.
    Greeks we will never forget.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/peshku-peticion

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    11-12-2006
    Postime
    Admin ju lutem beni kete tema kryeteme

Admin Please do this top title

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Deklarata universale e tė drejtave tė njeriut dhe Islami
    Nga Cappuccino nė forumin Toleranca fetare
    Pėrgjigje: 98
    Postimi i Fundit: 30-11-2013, 13:37
  2. Islami dhe liria
    Nga forum126 nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 3
    Postimi i Fundit: 27-04-2006, 15:25
  3. Liria
    Nga Klevis2000 nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 2
    Postimi i Fundit: 10-06-2005, 06:24
  4. Tė drejtat e njeriut nė Islam
    Nga ORIONI nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 02-02-2005, 17:11
  5. Tė drejtat e njeriut nė Lindje dhe nė Perėndim
    Nga Shpresmiri nė forumin Toleranca fetare
    Pėrgjigje: 18
    Postimi i Fundit: 09-02-2004, 19:06

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •