Close
Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 2
    Desert Fox Maska e bayern
    Anėtarėsuar
    12-06-2002
    Postime

Henry nderron sponsor nga Nike ne Reebok.

Pasi u be poster boy i Nike edhe pasi Nike Vapour u ndertuan posacerisht per te ne fillim Henry kalon ne kompanine e blere nga Adidas vjet Reebok. Nike tashme ka vetem pak superyje ne futboll midis te cileve shumica jane braziliane edhe Hollandeze.

ARTIKULLI
    Henry defects to Reebok

Mark Sweney
    Tuesday April 11, 2006

Henry: positive image will boost Reebok's European standing. Photograph: PA

Nike star Thierry Henry has defected to rival Reebok to become the new face of the sports brand's controversial "I am what I am" campaign.
    The Arsenal footballer will move to Reebok from August 1 after his involvement with Nike's World Cup 2006 advertising is complete.

Reebok ran into trouble last year after American-produced ads featured controversial rapper 50 Cent referring to the fact he had been shot nine times and survived.

Groups including anti-gun charity The Disarm Trust attacked the ads for glorifying gang and gun culture and "preying on young impressionable black males".

Article continues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The signing of Henry, whose positive image was reinforced by his appearance in Nike's "Stand up, speak up" anti-racism campaign - is a notable coup for Reebok as it pushes its brand in Europe.
    In the UK, the company has signed boxing prodigy Amir Khan, although so far he has only been used in non-broadcast advertising such as on bus shelters.

Paul Harrington, the president and chief executive of Reebok, said: "We will market [Henry] in ways that demonstrate to Europe and the world the perfect fit that lies between Reebok and Thierry. His public stance against racism and his commitment to social issues outside of football epitomise our 'I am what I am' brand campaign."

Henry's signing follows the acquisition of Reebok by Adidas-Salomon in a £2.1bn deal, finalised in January and aimed at taking on the might of Nike, the market leader.

Outlining wider plans for the Reebok brand today, the Adidas chief executive, Herbert Hainer, said women were a key target audience.

The Reebok brand will branch out into clothing for activities such as pilates and capoeira. However, the main brand push will be behind the Adidas by Stella McCartney range in a bid to capture the female market.

"On top of the enormous buying power that women have in our industry, the continued fusion of fashion and performance products gives this category added importance," said Mr Hainer.

Meanwhile, the German company will launch a bid to take on Nike in the American giant's home territory, signing an 11-year deal with the National Basketball Association.

Adidas was already an NBA marketing partner while Reebok has been the NBA's exclusive uniform and clothing provider since 2001.

Under the new agreement Adidas will provide the official uniform and clothing for the NBA as well as opening a co-branded NBA shop in New York.
    NJe liste e ujeve edhe e sponsorve te atleteve.

Nike: Ronaldhino, Ronaldo, Rooney
    Adidas: Beckham, Kaka, Raul, Zidane, Lampard, Gerard
    Reebok: Henry
    Lotto: Shevcenko
    Asics: Nesta
    Diadora: Vieri

PS: Kto qe mbyllin temat ju lutmi lexojini iher edhe kuptoni thelbin para se ti mbyllni.
    But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror. ...

Desert Fox Maska e bayern
    Anėtarėsuar
    12-06-2002
    Postime
    Thashe Lotto me siper edhe permenda Sheven. Si duket qenka koha e ndryshimeve sepse Shevcenko sapo ka firmosur per firmen MIZUNO te cilen e beri te famshme Rivaldo. Tashme Mizuno do kete poster boy ne Shevcenkon. Shokojeni foton e prezantimit te fotos. Sheva ngjan si terminator lolol.
    Kepucet e tij te reja sportive jane te shemtuara sikur i kane sajuar qe ti veshe Tobey Mcguirre tek Spiderman.

But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror. ...

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Ndėrron jetė Profesor Zekeria Cana
    Nga Guri i Kuq nė forumin Elita kombėtare
    Pėrgjigje: 35
    Postimi i Fundit: 13-10-2019, 06:19
  2. Nderron jete kengetarja Luēie Miloti
    Nga Era1 nė forumin Muzika shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 15
    Postimi i Fundit: 05-05-2012, 23:30
  3. Papa Gjon Pali II, ndėrron jetė
    Nga Brari nė forumin Komuniteti katolik
    Pėrgjigje: 152
    Postimi i Fundit: 24-05-2005, 07:13
  4. Ndėrron jetė kompozitorja e "Besame mucho"
    Nga Xhuxhumaku nė forumin Muzika botėrore
    Pėrgjigje: 6
    Postimi i Fundit: 10-02-2005, 15:48
  5. Nderron Jete Kryetari I Shish-it
    Nga Brari nė forumin Problematika shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 20-01-2005, 04:39

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •