Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

MSN.com: Letėr nga Bill Gates

February 1, 2005

Greetings,

I would like to introduce you to the new MSN Search service and MSN.com home page.

Based on your feedback, we have designed the new MSN.com home page to be faster, simpler, and more organized. We've also made MSN Search more precise and powerful, so you can quickly find the information you're looking for.

Our mission at Microsoft is to use the power of software to solve our customers' toughest problems. Searching the Internet today is a challenge, and it is estimated that nearly half of customers' complex questions go unanswered. That's why we're proud of our new MSN Search service, a simple and powerful tool that helps you find the answers you want from sources as diverse as Web pages, images, news headlines, music downloads, and even files on your PC.

Input from millions of our customers - including me - was crucial to our efforts to make MSN Search the best it can be. If you have not already tried it, I encourage you to visit www.msn.com and type in your question. We'd love to hear what you think, and I promise that we will continue to improve MSN based on your feedback.

Sincerely,

Bill Gates
    Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura  
    My silence doesn't mean I am gone!

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Rrėmbehet njė autobuz nė Greqi
    Nga Kleitus nė forumin Tema e shtypit tė ditės
    Pėrgjigje: 138
    Postimi i Fundit: 27-12-2004, 22:56

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •