Shpirt Shqiptari Maska e Albo
    Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    Twenty Churches Burned in Kosovo, Leaders Call for Peace

MITROVICA, Kosovo -- Church leaders in Kosovo called upon Christians to pray for the ethnic fighting that killed at least 31 people, injured 500 and destroyed over 20 Serbian churches in the past few days.

The clashes appeared to have begun as a spontaneous response to the drowning of two Albanian children in Mitrovica on Tuesday. One boy who had been with them said they had been chased by a group of men with dogs. Albanians blamed Serbs for the deaths.

The next day, hundreds of Albanians organized a mass protest and burned down Serb houses and churches. Soon after, the streets were littered with gun battles, fighting and riots. Despite United Nations’ peace-keeping efforts, scores of Serbian houses were set on fire, including those of priests and the elderly, and at least 20 churches were burned.

"There is a pattern emerging," said the Rev. Sava Janjic, speaking by phone from Decani monastery in western Kosovo. "The U.N. evacuates Serbs, and immediately afterwards Albanians come in and burn" houses and religious sites. Most Albanians are Muslim.

Reverend Bekim Beka, pastor of the New Hope Baptist Church in Prishtina, Kosovo, said that in the midst of the heated violence targeted at the Serbian Christian minority, many people came to New Hope to pray and cry out to God, "to pour his grace and his peace to all citizens of Kosovo."

Rev. Beka also called upon Christians around the world to pray for the victims of hate. New Hope, which began with the help of the Baptist World Aid -- the Baptist World Alliance’s relief Arm, served as both a worship center and a place of relief for refugees caught in the war between Serbs and ethnic Albanians.

BWAid also has helped with relief work in Serbia through Love Your Neighbor in Vrnjacka Banja, Tabitha in Novi Sad and Bread of Life in Belgrade, where unrest has also broken out.

Upon witnessing the scenes of violence, which were reminiscent of the evacuation of Serbian refugees at the end of the Kosovo war in 1999, BWAid workers expressed both fear and hope for the future. Nearly 100,000 Serbians were force to flee the province in 1999 because of the charged animosity from the native Albanians.

"I do hope and pray that this raising of ethnic tensions can be held down before the Balkans are once again caught up in a maelstrom of death and destruction,” said Paul Montacute, BWAid Director.

Zelimir and Branka Srnec who direct the work at Tabitha expressed shock that "there is such negative power which is ready to destroy lives and peace."

Nonetheless, Srnec held an unwavering hope for peace. "We need encouragement that we do not think what might happen, but that we can encourage people for peace."

Meanwhile, The Serbian Orthodox Church Patriarch Pavle held a special prayer service and issued an appeal to Serbs to refrain from revenge.

Other Christian leaders around the world have also called for prayer and fasting for the next two days for peace and stability in the volatile country, comfort for families who have lost loved ones, for wisdom and direction for the authorities and above all for God's love to dwell in the hearts of the people.

Pergjigjia e krereve orthodhokse serbe dhe te krishtereve te tjere (jo vetem orthodhokse) kudo ne bote ishin: LUTJET DREJTUAR ZOTIT!
    "Babai i shtetit ėshtė Ismail "Qemali", e zbuloi Edvin shkencėtari!"

Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    'Wisdom will preserve us from wolves, and kindness will prevent us from turning into wolves...'

An interview with Patriarch Pavle

December 27, 1999

Patriarch Pavle was born on September 11, 1914, in the village of Kucanci, Slavonia (Croatia). He finished high school in Belgrade, theological school in Sarajevo (Bosnia), and graduated from the Belgrade Theological Faculty. He spent World War II in the Monastery of Sveta Trojica at Ovcar, as a refugee and displaced person. There he taught theology to the refugees' children. At the Monastery of Blagovestenje 1948, he became a monk. From 1955 till 1957, he was at the postgraduate studies in Athens, Greece. He was elected Bishop of Raska and Prizren (Kosovo) on May 29, 1957. After late Serbian Patriarch German fell ill, in November 1990, he was elected as the 44th Serbian Patriarch. He was enthroned on December 2, 1990, at the Saborna Church in Belgrade, and on May 22, 1994 on the traditional throne of the Serbian Patriarchs at the Patriarchal Monastery in Pec, Kosovo.

-- Bojan Bozic Branko Vukomanovic

Your Holiness, what is the position of the Serbian people at present, particularly in Kosovo?

In the course of this disintegration process of former Yugoslavia we, the Serbs, have been in the most difficult position. Above all, our enemies have been portraying ourselves as criminals, as a genocidal nation unworthy of bearing a human name or calling its acts human. Until now, we have attached no importance to this. We are not to represent ourselves as being better than we actually are, but to present the truth. However, not only our enemies and ourselves have been taking part in this but also other countries in the world, Europe, America... When the representatives of all three peoples from Bosnia and Herzegovina (Radovan Karadzic, Alija Izetbegovic and Mate Kljuic) had met in Lisbon before the war broke out in 1992 in the presence of international mediators, they had agreed that Bosnia should be made up of tree (constituent) parts - a Serbian, Muslim and Croatian entity. Also they had agreed on constituting Bosnia as a confederation and subsequently signed the agreement. When they had returned to Bosnia, Europe and the US had rejected the agreement - Bosnia, in their view, should be composed of two entities (a Muslim-Croatian federation and a Serbian entity) and it also had to be a unitary state. Well, you see, these people had reached an agreement and it had not been democratic in view of the West so they imposed a solution of their own and, of course, they had considered it to be democratic. But there you have it. As far as we, as a nation, are concerned, we both have our virtues and our vices. In the last fifty years we lived in a one-party system and under a materialistic regime using all the available means at its disposal to obstruct the activities of the Serbian Orthodox Church which, over centuries, has been elevating and strengthening the nation's identity and spiritual being by ennobling the inherent characteristics of our people. While I was in Kosovo a Moslem priest wrote to me in 1989: "A principle according to which a man cannot prosper unless another human being fails is unacceptable for Islam." So I replied to him: "This principle is also unacceptable for Christianity. The land of God is wide and large enough to provide room for everyone if we are humans. If we act like brutes, then there will not be enough room even if there are only four of us." Both in the Bible and Koran, there are stories about Adam and Eve and their first two sons, Cain and Abel. Evil Cain murdered his brother even though there were only four of them. This is what it is all about. On the other hand, no one let us choose a specific nation, race or parents before we were born so we cannot answer for that. There are people who hold us accountable and lay blame upon us precisely for this. So we must always be and remain humans in keeping with our Orthodox faith and God's will as well as standards adopted by the people of good will, and eventually time shall pass and heal the wounds. Time is a divine sieve, it shall clear up the things, like the prince and bishop Njegos once said. The Serbs in Kosovo are in a very difficult situation since so many have been forced to flee, so many of them have been murdered, so many displaced persons... There are very few Serbs left who are suffering immense hardships. They are being attacked, kidnapped, innocent people disappear all of a sudden...

Your Holiness, what is your view of the need for the Serbian people to return to Jesus Christ and Orthodox faith? To what extent have we removed ourselves from God?

We could see that even now, and it was so for fifty years after World War II in a one-party system when the people were materialistic and fought against the church. For us Orthodoxy has been a Christian faith which gave us identity when our ancestors as pagans came to these parts and converted to Christianity. At the same time they received their first alphabet and thus passed from pre-history into history. Afterwards, we entered the world of culture not only regarding literacy and alphabet but art, painting, architecture as well. We gave our sincere contribution to the world treasury of what is noble and sublime and that was Orthodoxy.

Today when we take a look at our churches and monasteries like Gracanica or Decani, Pecka Patrijarsija, Bogorodica Ljeviska or Studenica and think of how much we could have contributed to humanity if we could have committed ourselves to this noble work, but then we endured slavery and hardships, and now this destruction... So many churches were destroyed, like the Church of Mother of God in Musutiste built in 1315 and monasteries from the 14th and 16th century... We need to return to these roots of our identity based on Christianity, our Orthodox faith. Having done so, it would be easier for us, even if vanish from the face of the earth, but let it happen as it befits human beings.

Your Holiness, how could we revert to our faith and our roots? How could the Serbian Orthodox Church and Yourself help us in this task?

The Church has been preaching the word of Jesus Christ for last 2000 years: "What is to a man to conquer all the world and yet lose his soul". Could these worldly goods make up for his soul? This was precisely the advice which mother Jevrosima gave to his son Marko: "Don't you, my son, speak falsely to please others, but in keeping with God's ways". Therefore, our Orthodox faith has taught us to be and remain humans always, never brutes. There is no such thing which should make us resort to retribution like brutes do for crimes committed against ourselves.

When I was in Austria a few years ago at the celebration of the 100-year anniversary of the Church of Saint Sava in Vienna, an article was published that morning in a Viennese newspaper in which the author claimed that I had come to Vienna to "deceive the world", that the Serbs were to blame for this war and that I had called on the Serbs to fight the war against everybody else in order to preserve a greater Serbia. So I reacted to this insinuation at a meeting where there were both the Austrians and the Serbs: "If the cost of preservation of greater Serbia implied crimes committed, I would never accept that. Let Great Serbia disappear. If a small Serbia is to be preserved by committing crimes then I would not accept that- let also small Serbia vanish into thin air. Even if the last Serb were to preserve himself by means of crimes committed and if I were the last of the Serbs, I would not accept that either. Let us vanish as a nation, but as it befits humans".

According to the Christ's teaching there is no interest either divine, family, national or personal to commit crimes as a retribution for crimes committed against ourselves and when we defend ourselves we should fight as it befits humans. For us the most important thing is to act like true Christians since Jesus Christ says: "Hereby I send you like sheep among the wolves". We should indeed be true humans. In every time and in every society there will be people who would ridicule and mock you, who would take advantage of you and place obstacles in your path. Christ is not sending us forth so that wolves could tear us apart, but to show to the wolves by means of our faith and actions what it means to be the Lamb of God.

But on the other hand, there is a danger that the lamb among the wolves might come to the conclusion that it could not survive as a lamb, only as a wolf, so it could sharpen its teeth, learn to howl, turn its hoofs into claws and become a wolf itself. This is not why Jesus Christ is sending us among the wolves, therefore he gives us the solution: "Hereby I send you like sheep among the wolves. Be wise like snakes and gentle like doves." And this means that wisdom will preserve us from wolves tearing us apart, and kindness will prevent us from turning into wolves.

In other words, we could develop our intellectual abilities without limit, but under condition of developing our goodness and kindness at the same time, since our mind is like an internal eye helping us perceive what other living beings cannot possibly see. And mind is cold, sometimes it cuts through the heart. Goodness is warm, but blind. Well you see, when you unite and develop simultaneously both our mind and our goodness then you become a true human. Well, children, this is what it is all about. You could see for yourselves where this materialistic one-sidedness leads, this pursuit of pleasure. You could judge by your friends and relatives - how many children in elementary schools take drugs? To have mind and logic and develop them like a snake. The snake guards its head, so if you cut off its tail it would grow again - the head is what matters. While other creatures fight against each other for food, doves never fight among themselves for food.

This is what the church has been preaching for centuries to our ancestors, this is what it preaches now for those who have ears to hear.

Your Holiness, what is your view of possible solutions to problems burdening our people in the time to come?

You see what is the view of the church and Christianity in general. Apostle Paul says that we are an organism with a multitude of organs. If the eye says: "I am not an ear, so I am not a part the organism", does it indeed belong to the organism? What would happen if the whole organism would be only an eye? What could we do without ears, without arms, without legs? The fact that we have a multitude of organs, if those organs perform their proper functions, is not a misfortune especially if we take into account the general interest of the organism. And the organism as a whole has no interest in mind but the interest of each particular organ. If we act organically, with that feeling, then problems shall be solved in a peaceful manner. If that does not happen misfortune and calamity shall befall us. When an organ suffers, everybody feel the pain. If one of them is celebrating, then everyone is joyful and merry. Well, we should have organic relations among our people. You know yourselves how it works. All those political parties are fighting for their basest interests, and not for common good, so they cannot agree on anything under these circumstances.

Your Holiness, finally, what would be your message for the students, young people in general? How to live and which values should we rely on?

Jesus Christ says: "Let thine light shine before the people. Let them see thine good deeds and celebrations of thine Lord who is in Heaven". This applies to us all. If we act in this manner, if we live by this rule, then it would be easier for us, both amongst ourselves and before the people in the world among whom there are undoubtedly people of good will. Besides, this is also a message from our ancestors. They endured five centuries of slavery, and yet they could achieve everything in the Turkish empire only if they chose to convert to Islam, perhaps even become grand viziers if capable enough.

Three grand viziers were people of our blood and origin.. However, our ancestors knew what they would stand to lose had they converted to Islam. They could have seen what they might gain, but what they would lose? Our ancestors realized that they would lose more than they could gain so they suffered hardships like poor people deprived of any rights. Therefore, we should be and act like humans in all circumstances thus saving ourselves, our family and our nation and contribute in this manner to the whole of humanity and people of good will. This is also a message celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ approaching in year 2000 so we should enter the third millennium as humans, as a nation. This is my wish and I pray to God so that you could live better, more peacefully and safely than we did.

Merry Christmas and Happy New 2000!

This is my message and a blessing goes to both you, the young ones, and all the people of good will in the whole wide world who have ears to hear.

Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    Monday, July 26th, 1999

Patriarch Pavle: “Building Serbia on crimes – no way”

Patriarch Pavle, Head of Serbian Orthodox Church, said to Bosnian weekly "Slobodna Bosna” (Free Bosnia) that “Milosevic is no Christian” and that he doubts Serbs and Albanians would be able to live together in the future.
    “Church had never been pro-Milosevic or anti-Milosevic. He wants everything, even to control the church. My duty as a Christian is to defend the truth”, “Patriarch Pavle said.
    He said he stood against any idea of Serbia built on crimes. “If Greater Serbia should be built on crimes, I don’t agree, let there be no Greater Serbia. If small Serbia should be built on crimes, I don’t agree again, let there be no small Serbia. If it takes a crime for one only remaining Serb to survive, I don’t agree again. Let us extinct, but to survive by crime, no way”, Patriarch Pavle said.
    Speaking about common life of Serbs and Albanians Pavle said that “it would be very hard for this generations to continue to live together, but future generations will have better chances and conditions for common life”, Pavle said. “We lived together for so many years, Serbs never denied Albanian right for sun, soil and life on Kosovo”.

Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    Urrejtja nuk burron asnjehere nga Kisha apo popujt, buron nga zemrat e njerezve qe nuk njohin Perendine.

Albo

R[love]ution Maska e Hyllien
    Anėtarėsuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime
    Nga viti 1995, vajtem tek 1999 kshu? Hajde hajde, po si ka mundesi qe ky vet thote dhe beokon deri 5-6 vjet me pare, pastaj shkon e i pergenjeshtron kur GJITH BOTA tashme kishte vene jo dylbite po syte tek ceshtja kosovare. E shef pra qe do sdo ti je ne kampin e politikes me keto pergenjeshtrime apo un do thoja hipokrizi e theksuar, sepse patriarku Pavle ka bekuar ata qe kan shkuar te vrasin Boshnjaket e Kosovaret bashke, tani ne 1999 ku gjith bota kishte syte atje shkon dhe na i pergenjeshtron ?

Ne po mbrojm serbet ne ket teme apo kishen. Un them se jeni ne nje dileme shum te madhe ju qe sillni keto shkrime, pasi KISHA dhe KOMBI jane nje do sdo edhe ti Albo dhe Seminaristi qe hidhet nga dega ne dege. Te mbrosh njeren do te thote te mbrosh tjetren, jane institucione qe jane te bashkuara me njera tjetren, keshtu e kane krijuar indentitin kulturen.

Seminaristi me thote mua qe smund te jene te ndervarura apo ajo eshte ironike po te jene. Po ne ne forumet politike po me ket fryme flasim per muslimanet, se si ato jane 500 vjet mrapa, ja ka fajin feja etj etj. Pra feja eshte faktori numer 1 qe modelon njerezimin deri diku dhe sidomos faktori numer 1 ne kulturen dhe zakonet e nje populli, pse jo dhe ne krenarine e tij, shiko ne Rusi si i ke Shqiponjat dykrenare gjithandej ne maje te cdo ndertese, shenje krenarie dhe fuqie eshte dhe ajo. Pse ne shqiperi nuk ke konflikt fetar(akoma shyqyr Zotit) ? .... sepse Enveri i vrau e i preu te gjith ata qe merreshin me fe per plot 50 vjet, dhe plus qe ke qene nen pushtimin osman per 500 vjet qe te ka coroditur dhe si njeri, dhe tani vuan per te gjetur nje identitet. Ja ky eshte shqiptari nje njeri qe ka nje problem te identifikohet, dhe kjo eshte pasoje e ketyre pushtimeve qe kane sjelle dhe nje ndryshim ne kulturen tone fetare dhe nje konfuzion te madh. Knej Shqiptaret ne Greqi kthehen perseri ne Orthodhoks, ata ne Itali ne katolik... po sa pare ben ? Azgje, me keq akoma ajo qe po ndodh ne keto momente, sepse tani nderrojme fene per qellime ekonomike. Dua te dal te pika qe Shqiperia eshte model per gjith boten, ku xhamia eshte perballe kishes, kur hoxha del e bertet, dhe kur kembanat bucasin pak me vone dhe azgje nuk ndodh.

Ne Serbi ne Greqi e gjithandej keto gjera jane komplet ndryshe. Ju qe po i mbroni nuk po mbroni Orthodhoksine, orthodhoksia nuk ka nevoje te mbrohet dhe per kalorsa me petkun bizantin mbi supe, ju po mbroni institucionet Serbe, ku kryesorja eshte Kisha Serbe, dhe duke mbrojtur ato ju po mbroni indoktrinimin e tyre kulturor dhe rritjen e tyre MBRAPSHT per gjith keto shekuj me rradhe, po mbroni popullin e tyre... ska nevoje te them dhe ku shkohet pastaj me deduksionet e implikimet e njepasnjeshme.

Citim Postuar mė parė nga Seminarist
    tek feja e shqiptarit, nuk ka pse qahen punet e kishes serbe, ne mos ti e mendon te pandare, aq me teper te vartur, te dyten nga e para! Sa ironike...

Tashti, edhe nje me dy klase shkolle, e kupton se foto-ja qe ti sjell e Arkanit, nuk ka te beje me asnje bekim "topash, apo krimesh" nga ana e kishes ortodokse serbe. Nuk do shume mend qe ta kuptosh.

Ti, ne kete teme, ngaterron dy gjera thelbesore:

Urrejtjen personale, qe me se shumti vjen nga mosnjohja, ndaj ketyre puneve, kerkon tia mveshesh ne bardhe e zi medoemos kishes serbe si institucion. Ketu eshte gabimi.

Seminarist ja dhe cfare thoje tek postimi numer 6
    Qe kisha serbe te jete nacionaliste, dmth ne qender te identitetit nacional-spiritual te serbeve, nuk ka asgje te keqe.
    Ne fakt Ironike eshte o Seminarist, sepse ti e pranon e thua dhe pastaj e pergenjeshtron ate qe thua... uroj te jete thjesht nje konfuzion ky i joti, se na u bere si Pavle edhe ti pastaj
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Hyllien : 20-08-2004 mė 11:35
    "The true history of mankind will be written only when Albanians participate in it's writing." -ML

yells `aziz! light!` Maska e AsgjėSikurDielli
    Anėtarėsuar
    12-09-2002
    Vendndodhja
    the black light
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga Albo
    ASD, ka nje dallim qe njerezit e pafe dhe jo-orthodhokse nuk dine ta bejne. Mbeshtetjen qe japin prifterinj te vecante dhe implikimin e tyre ne akte anti-kishtare dhe mbeshtetjen qe jep Kisha Orthodhokse Serbe me kryepeshkopin dhe hierarkine e larte te saj. Prandaj mos impliko "KISHEN" qe nuk eshte institucion por eshte vete Jezu Krishti, por impliko ata sherbetore te pabindur te Kishes qe kane dale nga udha e Zotit.
    Perderisa kjo Kishe e quan veten "KISHA Ortodokse Serbe" une do ta quaj ate me emrin e saj te VERTETE, qe eshte KISHE, e jo Sherbetoria Ortodokse Serbe. Ta dajme shapin prej sheqerit me fillim.

Sic i denoncon ti keta, i kane denoncuar edhe vete besimtaret orthodhokse ne bote te cilet investuan miliona $ per tu ardhur ne ndihme refugjateve shqiptare edhe pse nuk ishin orthodhokse e te krishtere por muslimane.
    Cilet besimtare "ortodokse" ne perendim paskan dhene pare per refugjate?! Kush eshte ortodoks ne perendim pos grekeve, serbeve, ruseve, belloruseve, maqedoneve? Cilet Ortodokse Serbe (Per te cilet o flitet ketu), kane dhene pare apo bile mbeshtetje morale per refugjatet shqiptare? Cili serb ngriti zerin kunder gjenocidit dhe 'Horseshoe'? Cili besimtar, anetar i Kishes ne fjale ndozi nje qiri per Kosoven? Cili sot po ndez nje qiri per Kosoven, Kroacine, Bosnjen, kur behet fjale per tjeret e jo per te tyret? Cili? A ke emer, shifer, date, rast?

Dhe realiteti i 5 vjeteve te fundit ka treguar qe shqiptaret me djegie e kishave shekullore orthodhokse ne Kosove, me thirrjet per spastrimin e Kosoves nga serbet apo pakicat e tjera, nuk jane me te mire se serbet ne syte e Perendimit. Apo duke perdorur kete faj te pergjithesuar mbi Kishen Orthodhokse Serbe, shqiptaret kane te drejten te hakemerren ndaj Kishave dhe objekteve te kultit?
    Shqiptaret jane ata qe mbrojten ato Kisha neper shekuj, dhe a ben te te perkujtoj, se 99% e Kishave nuk u preken nga Osmanlite, bile bile, u ndertuan kisha te reja? Shumica e Kishave qe sot gjenden ne Kosove jane ndertuar gjate shekujve 14-15-16, e a duhet te ta perkujtoj se kush ka qene sundues i Kosoves ne ato kohe? Apo edhe per kete mendon se Ortodokset ishin te paret? Ata i dogjen ato Kisha se ato simbolizojne vuajtjen, terrorin dhe gjenocidin te cilin ti as s'e ke pa, e as s'e ke ndje ndonjehere, prandaj nuk ke asnje te drejte morale te bisedosh per objekte kulti a objekte nga te cilat rrjedh urrejtja ne Kosove, po jo vetem aty.

20 kisha jane djegur ne Kosove vetem marsin e kaluar dhe keto nuk jane "kisha serbe", jane kisha orthodhokse te krishtera qe i kane rezistuar 500 vjet pushtimi otoman, por nuk i rezistuan injorances dhe urrejtjes se atyre qe shohin fene si mjet per te mbjelle urrejtje dhe perligjur hakemarrjen e tyre te verber.
    20 Kisha jane djeg, po 900 e kusur xhamia qe u dogjen per 1 vjet me 1999 e s'di sa xhami ne Bosnje, e s'di sa tjera ne Maqedoni?! Keto ku i le, apo ato nuk jane objekte kulti, apo ato nuk i rezistuan pushtimeve ruso-sllavo-komuniste? Apo ato jane ndertuar per t'u bere kazerma ushtrie, e WC publike, sic ishin, pergjate ketyre viteve roberim?

Milloshevici e perdori Kishen Orthodhokse Serbe per te kompesuar izolimin e Perendimit ndaj tij dhe per te justifikuar genocidin ndaj shqiptareve.
    Shqiptare si ty po e perdorin Kishen Orthodhokse Serbe per te perligjur djegie e kishave orthodhokse serbe dhe boshatisjen e Kosoves nga te gjitha pakicat e tjera.
    Millosheviqi ishte nje ateist, qe nuk perdori Kishen, po u be mik me Kishen sepse i konvenonte qe ta paraqiste veten si burreshteti me ndergjegje morale. Ishte KISHA ajo qe kerkonte doreheqjen e tij, jo per shkak te krimeve, po per shkak se humbi cdo lufte qe beri. Ishte KISHA ajo qe nenshkruante Memorandume per gjenocide, nuk e nenshkroi ate Memorandum Millosheviqi me 1986.

Dhe jane shqiptaret si ti qe ja fusin bisht mas gardhi prej Amerike pa qene kurre ne Kosove ne nje teme per te cilen informohen tuj lexu Shekullin online. Te duhet pak mesim historie miku im. Te duhet pak paanesi.

Kjo nuk do te thote te mbrosh serbet apo shqiptaret, do te thote ta shikosh realitetin ne sy. Dhe kur merrni mundimin te denonconi aktet inkriminuese te prifterinjve serbe, mos harroni te denonconi edhe aktet anti-kombetare te atyre qe i vene flaken Kisha orthodhokse serbe dhe mbare aspiratave tona kombetare.
    Aspiratat tona kombetare, jane te jemi fillimisht te lire. Kjo dmth mos te kemi kriminelet mbi krye. Pikerisht keta kriminele po fshehen nga keto Kisha. Kjo eshte menyra e pare se si keto Kisha shkojne kunder aspiratave tona. Menyra tjeter eshte urrejtja qe e ushqejne ndaj neve, dhe kete po ta thote nje person qe eshte lind e rrit atje, nen presionin e gjenocidit dhe luftes, dhe qe nuk e ka lexu gazeten duke pi cajin e mengjesit per te mesu per keto, po qe e ka perjetu kete gje ne shpinen e tij. Pak respekt duhesh me pas per fjalen e dikujt qe e ka perjetu tmerrin (edhepse, jo aq te keq sa shume tjere).

Feja Orthodhokse eshte pjese e Krishterimit dhe kush prek objektet e kultit te krishtere, ka prekur besimin e gjithe botes se qyteteruar. Asaj bote te qyteteruar qe ndali Milloshevicin dhe planet e tij, per te cliruar nje popull qe sot ia shperblen duke shkaterruar trashegimine shpirterore evropiane.
    Thuaj ti qe ty te dhemb feja ortodokse, e jo vete Kisha Serbe. Se duke u prek ajo Kishe, te preket edhe feja ne thembren e Akilit. Po 'rest assured my friend', nuk ka askush ne mend ta shkaterroje trashegimine europiane. Trashegimia europiane eshte deshira per liri e jete te qete. Perderisa nga ato kisha dalin gjarperinj gjaku drejtuar shqiptareve, perderisa ne ato Kisha nenshkruhen e gatuhen Memorandume per zhdukjen tone, perderisa neper ato Kisha behen plane per sterilizimin e nenave dhe motrave tona, ato Kisha do jene armiqte tane, dhe as ti, as Filani e as Fisteku s'do te mund ta nderroni.

Te keqes duhet keputur rrenjen, jo vetem koken.

Vetem ne Pakistan dhe Kosove digjen kisha te krishtera!!!

Albo
    Dhe vetem ne Bosnje e Kosove bombardohen e kallen xhamite me tanke e zjarre te pijaneceve te drogum - kesaj fare ruse te mbjellun gabimisht ne Europe.

Trimi.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga AsgjėSikurDielli : 20-08-2004 mė 12:03

Perjashtuar nga Mod. Maska e Klevis2000
    Anėtarėsuar
    21-02-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Ne jeten reale
    Postime
    O Asd si ska kishe qe ka ndimu shqiptaret eshte Janullatosi i dha 500 000 dolare apo me shume se sme kujtohet te gjitha keto leke i kishte fitura nga trafiku i naftes ne kohen e embargos qe iu ishte vene serbise te jep nje gote uje mbasi deri dje te ka mbytyr.

http://www.harunyahya.com/spring07.php

NE KUADRIN E PARTNERITETIT PER PAQE, KERKOI LIMANIN E DURRESIT PĖR BAZE USHTARAKE

Marrė nga revista javore “Liljan”, nr 222, dt. 23.04.1997, Sarajevė

Nė kohėn e kėrkesave mė tė ashpra nga bota qė tė jap dorėheqjen, Presidenti i Shqipėrisė, Sali Berisha, pas njė heshtjeje tė gjatė i dha njė intervistė RTV iranian. Po sjellim disa pjesė nga kjo intervistė.

Pyetje: A ėshtė e vėrtetė se administrata e Klintonit ka kėrkuar dorėheqjen tuaj?

Berisha: Fatkeqėsisht, sot si nocion i ekstremizmit islamik, ėshtė bėrė alibi pėrfituese, me tė cilėn operojnė fuqitė e mėdha. Kėtė alibi ata e shfrytėzojnė pėr qėllimet dhe idetė e tyre kolonialiste. Shembulli mė i mirė pėr kėtė ėshtė situata aktuale nė Shqipėri. Edhe kėtu ėshtė fjala pėr aktorė tė njėjtė, domethėnė pėr ata tė cilėt shkkatuan luftėn nė Bosnjė …

Pyetje: Sipas mendimit tuaj, kush qėndron pas kėtyre ngjarjeve nė Shqipėri?

Berisha: … Askush akoma nuk e di se ēfarė janė duke pėrgatitur fuqitė e mėdha pėr kėtė vend. Nė ribotimin e pėrkthimit tė Kur’anit nė gjuhėn shqipe, i cili u bė para katėr viteve nė Egjipt, nė parathėnien e shkruar nga njė mendimtar egjiptian, tėrhiqet vėrejtja pėr rrezikun qė u kanoset shqiptarėve myslimanė. Ne, atėherė, nuk lejuam qė paralajmėrimet e tij tė publikoheshin, sepse kishim frikė se kjo mund tė shkaktonte pėrēarjen mes myslimanėve e pjesėtarėve tė besimeve tė tjera nė Shqipėri. Shumė herė policia na ka njoftuar se Kisha Ortodokse nė bashkėpunim me mafien ka shkelur embargon kundėr Jugosllavisė. Naftėn pėr nė Jugosllavi e transportonin nėpėr territorin tonė, ndėrsa neve nuk kemi dashur tė ndėrhyjmė dhe i kemi mbyllur sytė ndaj asaj shkeljeje flagrante nga frika e reaksioneve negative. Situata ishte shumė delikate.
    Pyetje: Sipas mendimit tuaj kush qėndron pas firmave piramidale?

Berisha: Shumė banka europiane dhe tė tjera i kanė mbajtur kėto firma, nė mėnyrė tė veēantė SHBA-ja, ajo nga nėra anė kėrkonte prej nesh tė heqim dorė nga limani i Durrėsit, me qėllim qė tė vendoste bazat ushtarake tė cilat do t’i shėrbenin pėr inspektimin e fluturimeve mbi territorin e Bosnje-Hercegovinės dhe pėr kėtė ata na premtuan anėtarėsimin nė Partneritetin pėr Paqe. Pėr fat tė keq, as qė bėhet fjalė pėr anėtarėsim pėr Partneritet pėr Paqe, pėr ndihmė, ndėrsa ata tani kėrkojnė dorėheqjen time … .

Pėrktheu nga boshnjakishtja

Et’hem Haliti

Gazeta Rimekembja 16 prill 2002

Anėtarėsuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime
    Labeat i sigurte je qe shkollat ne Kosove i kan bo Serbet ? Jo per gje se me sa di un, kam takuar dhe njerez profesora universiteti qe i kane dhene prinderve apo te afermve te mij mesim dhe po keta njerez kane qene te paret qe kane dhene mesim ne Universitetin e Prishtines, sepse Shqiptaret e hapen ate jo Serbet. Ai Universitet qe shkaku i luftes, mos kish qene ai ne terr do kish qene gjithe Kosova. Shqiptaret jane ato qe po ndertojne dhe kane ndertuar Ballkanin, kete e shef fare mire ne kohet moderne, dhe jo vetem ne Greqi e Serbi po edhe ne gjith Evropen. Prandaj se kush ka perfitu jane te tjere.
    "The true history of mankind will be written only when Albanians participate in it's writing." -ML

Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    Several statements, prayers and appeals of Patriarch Pavle

Patriarch Pavle

Memorial service in February 1992 for war victims:

Today, on this the Sunday following the feast of St. Sava, as on every other Sunday, brothers and sisters, the Holy Church celebrates the weekly commemoration of the greatest event of our salvation, the Resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Sunday is for every week what the Feast of Easter is for the whole year.

Before the Son of God, the One Who out of love for us and for our salvation was Crucified on the Cross and Resurrected by His Divine power, we prayed today, for the peace of the whole world, for the salvation of our souls, and for all our fathers and brothers who have gone before us.

In particular we served a general requiem where we prayed for all the souls of our brothers and sisters and children who shed their blood and lost their lives in the terrible of this senseless war.

In humbleness of heart we pray to God to receive their souls mercifully and give them rest in the Kingdom of Heaven, where there is neither sickness, nor sorrow, nor sighing, but life reigns everlasting.

With tears and sighs we bemoan all those brothers and sisters who remained alive but were driven from their homes and are now refugees from their birth places; those who have been left physically and spiritually disabled. With tears we bemoan all the children left without the homes of their childhood, left without their childhood, and left without one or, in many cases, both parents.

While lamenting those closest to us by faith and blood, for all the hardship that came upon them, destroyed homes, churches, irretrievable destroyed treasures of historical and cultural significance, we lament the Croatian people also, for their misfortune and suffering as well as the destruction of their property and churches, their cultural and historical monuments, knowing that had we been better Christians and better men, this disaster could have bypassed us.

I appeal to you all, brothers and sisters, to spend this following week in fasting, in humility of heart, in prayer and repentance, that our conscience and mind at least be awakened from these tragedies, so that we see the teaching of the Gospel that it is not terrible to die for the sake of God's righteousness, but it is terrible to die for the sake of sin, not seeing and feeling its horror and the need for repentance, the correction of our lives, the return to God's way, the way of humanity, justice and truth.

Let us grasp the teaching of the Holy Apostle Paul, that one cannot accomplish good by evil means -- a lesson our mothers taught us through the ages, warning us that evil never brings good. Oh, that God would help us to understand that we are human beings and that we must live as human beings, so that peace would come into in our country and bring to an end the killing of Serbs and Croatians.

Lord, give rest to the souls of Thy servants who have been killed, our brothers, sisters and children. Lord, show Your mercy to all, and upon us. Amen.

[S. M. / Translated from Pravoslavlje, February 15, 1992]

Petitions composed by Patriarch Pavle for inclusion in all services:

At the Great Litany:

"For the mercy of God for us, His unworthy servants, to keep us all from hatred and evil deeds, to implant in us unselfish love, whereby all may recognize that we are disciples of Christ and people of God, as were our saintly ancestors, so that we may always know to ally ourselves with the truth and justice of the Heavenly Kingdom, let us pray to the Lord."

"For all those who committed injustice against their neighbor, whether they saddened the poor or spilled innocent blood, or returned hatred with hatred, that God grant them repentance, enlighten their minds and hearts, and illumine their souls with holy love even toward their enemies, let us pray to the Lord.

Litany of Fervent Supplications:

"O Lord, how many are the foes who war against us and say: 'There is no help for them from God or from man.' Lord, reach out Thy hand to us that we remain Thy people, both in faith and in works. If we must suffer, may it be on the road to Thy justice and Thy truth, and not because of our injustice or hatred toward anyone. Let us all say fervently, Lord have mercy."

"Again we pray to God, the Savior of all men, even for our enemies, that the Lord who loves mankind turn them away from violence against our Orthodox people; that they not destroy our holy temples and graves, that they not kill our children and persecute our people, but that they also find the road to repentance, justice and salvation. Let us all say fervently, Lord have mercy."

From the Introduction to the book, War Damage Sustained by Orthodox Churches in Serbian Areas of Croatia in 1991:

We cannot pass through this world without suffering and hardship. The history of mankind is filled with so much devastation caused by the elements, so much misery caused by man to his fellow man.

In the Holy Scriptures, God points many times to the suffering that awaits His faithful: In the world you have tribulation....; If they persecuted me, they will persecute you: let he who wants to go with me take up his cross and follow (Jn 16:33; 15:20). The Apostle Paul also says that we must enter the kingdom of God through many tribulations (Acts 14:22). The Apostle Peter even teaches that there is a difference between suffering for the sake of righteousness which, he says, is part of the suffering of Christ, and suffering for sins, and he warns the faithful: let none of you suffer as a murderer, or a thief, or a wrong-doer (1 Pet. 3:14; 4;15).

Not heeding this advice draws us into the madness of war that has befallen both the Croats and ourselves. It brings so much spilled blood and loss of lives, so many disabled persons, exiles and refugees, so many ruined material and cultural effects, so many destroyed churches, so many historical and cultural riches accumulated over the centuries that are lost forever.

The inestimable losses suffered, brought before our eyes and the eyes of the world, should jolt our senses and our conscience, and make us remember that we have been a Christian people for more than one thousand years, and that in so much time we have yet to learn the simplest teaching of Christianity: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you (Mt. 7:12). And what have we done with the essence of the faith, love, and love's highest form, love for our enemies, which means rising to the stature of our Father's hallowed Son who is in heaven, and the awareness that we are people of God, and to act accordingly. Let us try to achieve this. Then God will hear us and bring an end to the war, so that peace may reign in this turbulent world.

From an address by Patriarch Pavle on October 6, 1992,when he arrived in the US:

For over three decades as the Bishop of Ras-Prizren in the Kosovo-Metohija Province, I traveled by foot to many Albanian and Serbian homes to speak personally with them of peace. Due to the tragedy that has befallen the peoples of the former Yugoslavia, I once again must travel through the war-torn villages of my homeland, down Belgrade streets in protest of war, in search of peace. And now I have come to America to appeal for an end to suffering, for an end to this mindless war.

As you know, on May 27, as the Holy Assembly of Bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church, over which I preside, condemned with great severity the hate-breeding nationalism that exists on all sides. We called on President Milosevic to step down, supported the Opposition parties' boycott of elections, and urged them as I urge now that a government of national unity and salvation be created that will enjoy the confidence of all the people.

I come to you just having met with Cardinal Franjo Kuharic, the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Zagreb on September 23. Together we appealed and demanded, on the basis of our spiritual position and moral responsibility, for an end to the violence. We condemned ethnic cleansing and the blasphemous destruction of all shrines and places of prayer, both Christian and Muslim....

I appeal to you, as I have appealed to Cardinal Kuharic and Islamic leader Reis-ul-ulimi Jakov, that each side must see the other, acknowledge each other's suffering, and approach peace through just negotiations. I appeal to you, to pray to God for peace in our country, and that truth illumine the hearts and minds of all those in whose hands the destiny of my people lie.

From a letter of Patriarch Pavle to the Islamic reis-ul-ulemi Jakov Selimovski:

Your Eminence,

I received your letter of June 1 in which with great sorrow you set forth the misfortunes of the faithful of the Islamic community since the outbreak of this mindless war in Bosnia and Hercegovina. You number the thousands of Moslems that were killed, mainly unarmed citizens, women, children and elderly men. You also number those who were interned in camps in the vicinity of Sarajevo, Bratunac, Bosanska Krupa, Zvornik and other places. You said that "all this is happening to a people only because they have a different culture, because they confess the Islamic faith and because they express the will to be free as other peoples are."

It is understandable that you, heading the Islamic faith community, see and feel the sufferings of your faithful brethren, as I, too, see and feel the sufferings of the Orthodox faithful, for they turn to me as to their spiritual father. But we must both see the other side, that the Orthodox and Catholics are suffering those same misfortunes. How many of them are in detention camps, how many wounded, how many killed, only because they belong to another nation, and to another faith, and because they also wish to be free as other nations are? And therefore they suffer at the hands of isolated individuals, brutes and criminals, whose behavior shows no regard for the faith to which they say they belong.

How many times have I begged and pleaded, spoken and written in the media, that peace must be obtained; that we begin to make a break with the killings and the evil, that we become the human beings that we are, and behave as men of faith in the one God of justice, truth and peace who calls us to righteousness and peace, but whose call goes unheeded.

From an interview in October 1992 in Niagara Falls, Ontario, quoted in the National Catholic Review:

Our goal must be not to see things only from one side, and have one rule by which we justify ourselves and another by which we judge our enemies, because then our enemies will do the same, and there will be no end. A crime committed by my brother is still a crime.

It is only the will of the devil that is served by this war, who through the ages is the killer of man and of everything good. We have the choice now whether to listen to him and follow his way, or to listen to God and follow His way.

Cain and Abel were the closest possible of human beings, brothers alone on the earth. And yet hatred occurred. Whether we are to be Cain or Abel depends on each of us, regardless of the pressures from the world or from our enemies. Our Lord came to this world to teach us how to be true human beings, how to become heavenly beings. His suffering and death give meaning to every instance of our suffering on the way to his justice. We should never fear dying for the sake of God's justice; but we should fear committing evil, for such sinners are the walking dead of this world. God has one standard for us all."

Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    Nese doni te diskutoni mbi qendrimin e Kishes Orthodhokse Serbe ne konfliktet ne Kosove e me gjere ne Ballkan, beni mire te lexoni qendrimet zyrtare te Kryepeshkopit orthodhoks serb qe i gjeni jo vetem ne faqen zyrtare te kesaj kishe por ne mediat Ballkanike dhe Perendimore. Ato me lart qe une kam sjelle jane vetem disa prej ketyre qendrimeve te Kryepeshkopit. Lexoni, rilexojini dhe mundohuni te gjeni urrejtjen ndaj shqiptareve, boshnjakeve apo kroateve ne to.

Nese doni te gjeni detaje propagrandistike te nje fotoje, nje komenti nga nje personi apo nje prifti ne fundin e hierakise kishtare, dhe keto i shisni si "te verteta" dhe si fytyren e vertete te Kishes Orthodhokse Serbe, atehere une ndjej keqardhje per shpirtligesine dhe urrejtjen tuaj.

Une si orthodhoks nuk mund te ushqej urrejtje pasi feja qe une mbaj me mesuan qe te dua dhe te lutem edhe per armiqte e mi. Nje koncept ky i paperceptueshem nga njerezit e pafe qe nuk njohin dashurine dhe perulesine hyjnore apo per ata qe justifikojne djegien e kishave 500 vjecare me "hakmarrjen e shqiptareve mbi serbet". "Fali o Zot se nuk e dine se cfare bejne" u shpreh Jezu Krishti ne kryq kur farisejte e shtyne qe te mohonte ne kryq qe Ai ishte Mesia.

E thashe me lart e perserit edhe ketu. Nuk jane as popujt, as kishat e xhamite qe mbjellin urrejtje. Jane mendjet dhe zemrat e njerezve qe nuk njohin Perendine. Dhe keta njerez nuk jane vetem serbe, jane edhe shqiptare, edhe boshnjake, edhe kroate.

Albo

Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    Letter of His Beatitude, Metropolitan HERMAN to His Holiness, Patriarch PAVLE on the recent events in Kosovo

March 24, 2004

His Holiness PAVLE
    Patriarch of Serbia
    Krala Petra br. 5
    11000 Belgrade
    Serbia and Montenegro

Your Holiness, dear Brother and Concelebrant in Christ:

It is with profound sorrow and anxiety that I and my brother hierarchs of the Orthodox Church in America have learned of the escalating ethnic violence in the Kosovo region and in other cities and regions throughout Serbia. We grieve the tragic loss of over twenty lives in these latest acts of senseless bloodshed, as well as the destruction of numerous historic churches, the monastery of Saint Michael the Archangel in Prizren, and many domestic dwellings in Serbian settlements within Kosovo.

The Orthodox Church in America has monitored with concern the ongoing human rights abuses perpetrated against Kosovo's small remaining Serbian Orthodox minority. We are well aware that this current violence has its roots in the long-term and still unresolved issues of the future governance of Kosovo. We are deeply disappointed at the lack of progress on the part of the international community in fostering the development of a peaceful multi-ethnic and multi-religious society in the region.

We wish to commend the Serbian Orthodox Church for maintaining a strong voice in support of peace, reconciliation and inter-religious tolerance in the midst of such violence and tension. The courageous and Christ-like actions of Metropolitan AMFILOHIJE on March 17 that saved the historic Bajrakli mosque from complete destruction were a powerful sign of the Serbian Church's commitment to a peaceful and sustainable solution to the current instability. Against a background of anger and temptation his actions provided a potent witness to the words of our Lord: "In the world you have tribulation, but be of good cheer: I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Be assured that the Orthodox Church in America will continue to express to American and Canadian officials in the UN and NATO, as well as to the Albanian authorities in Kosovo, the pressing need for a fair and just resolution to the many problems in this troubled region.

I pray, dear brother in Christ, that God may continue to grant you courage, peace and strength in this difficult time. Be assured of the constant and fervent prayers and support of all the hierarchs, clergy, monastics and faithful of the Orthodox Church in America who remain in deep solidarity with the suffering and struggling peoples of Serbia.

Yours with brotherly love in Christ,

+HERMAN
    Archbishop of Washington
    Metropolitan of All America and Canada

Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    Cfare meson Kisha Orthodhokse e Amerikes ne seminarin e saj te Shen Vladimirit ne NY ne lidhje me Milosevic, Kishen Serbe, patriarkun e saj dhe maredheniet e pushtetit, njerezve dhe kishes.

St Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary

Faculty Articles
    Fr Thomas Hopko

The Serbian Church and Milosevic

The Serbian Orthodox Church has consistently criticized and opposed the Milosevic government. The "open letter" of Bishop Artemije of Ras-Prizren in Kosovo written on Orthodox Good Friday is no exception. It rather testifies to what has been the unwavering rule of Serbian Church leadership toward the Milosevic government since the fall of marxism.

Speaking of the "crimes" of President Milosevic, Bishop Artemije relates in his letter how he and lay leaders of an "embryonic" democratic movement in his country visited world leaders in The US, France and Russia five times between February 1998 and February 1999. He describes their written and verbal pleas to the highest-ranking officials, including US Secretary Albright, to give democracy a chance in his country. He underlines their warnings of the disastrous consequences of all military solutions, including NATO intervention. And he laments with indescribable sorrow how their hopes have been buried in the rubble of the NATO attacks and the savagery which it inevitably produced.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patriarch Pavle

Most of the bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church have been installed since the end of Marxist domination in former Yugoslavia. Many of them, including the present Patriarch, were staunch anti-communists who were greatly persecuted in communist times. They were fervent followers and co-workers of the confessing priest Fr. Justin Popovich, already venerated by many as a saint, who spent his adult life imprisoned in a monastery.

To insure that there would be no government interference in the election of the new patriarch in 199O, and even no possible charge of such interference, the Synod of Bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church elected three candidates for the Church's primatial see. The names of these candidates were placed in a sacred vessel. After vigil, fasting and prayer Bishop Pavle of Ras-Prizren in Kosovo, the compromise third candidate elected by the Synod, was chosen by lot to be patriarch.

Pavle had served as bishop in Kosovo and Metohija for 34 years, until 1990. This diocese was established in 1219 by St. Savva, the prince-become-archbishop who founded Serbian Christianity. The Kosovo region of Serbia is the "cradle" of Serbian Christianity and national self-identity. It includes the ancient patriarchal see of Pec, the place where the Serbian Patriarch has traditionally been enthroned. It is to Serbs what Jerusalem and Zion are to Jews, what Boston and New England are to many white Anglo-Saxon Protestant Americans. Known and loved for his humility, poverty and identification with all of the people of his diocese, Serbian and Albanian, Christian and non-Christian, Pavle was among the least likely candidates for the patriarchal office among the Serbian bishops. He was certainly among the least acceptable to the ex-communist nationalists like Milosevic who were ruling the country and inciting the crowds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patriarch and Peacemaker

Patriarch Pavle came to the United States in the fall of 1992 to preside over the healing of a schism among the Serbian Orthodox churches in North America caused by the conditions of the communist era. The healing of such divisions was his highest priority upon taking office. St. Vladimir's Seminary honored itself at that time by granting the degree of Doctor of Divinity honoris causa to the new patriarch.

The patriarch spoke without notes at the ceremony. He naturally referred to the conflict then raging in Bosnia-Hercegovina. He said that he was convinced that peace could come to the former Yugoslavia only when people would relate to each other as they did in his former diocese of Kosovo, and proceeded to tell how an Albanian Moslem would come daily to his cathedral to pray before the relics of a Christian saint entombed there, believing it to be a holy place where the one God was to be worshipped. God alone, the patriarch said, could bring peace to the former Yugoslavia with its deeply engrained memories of brutality and blood. Without God, he insisted, every effort for justice and unanimity would inevitably fail.

After the ceremony I remarked to a bishop in the patriarchal party that such words would surely not sit well with the former communists who were ruling, and ravaging, the former Yugoslavia in the name of nationalism. I suggested that such words might even lead to violent action against the patriarch himself. The bishop responded that such an eventuality was not impossible, and added that Pavle was not a "political person", but a "holy man of God" and a "servant of all people".

The patriarch's peacemaking activities, with the members of the Synod of Bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church, and with Roman Catholic and Moslem leaders, have been firm and consistent. His marching, with Orthodox bishops and priests, at the head of popular protests against the Milosevic regime, as with the university students on the Church's national feast of St. Sava, also testifies to his Church's official position in national affairs.

Church, People and Power

All the above testifies to a fact of greatest significance. Milosevic is not the Serbian people; and the Serbian people are not Milosevic. The Serbian Orthodox Church is no friend of the Milosevic regime; and Milosevic is no friend of the Serbian Church. Still less is the Serbian Church an instrument in Milosevic's hands to be used at will for evil purposes. Many of the Serbian Church's present bishops and priests were among her most dissident clergy and her most persecuted confessors in the days of communism. Their record with Milosevic, and those like him and with him, speaks for itself -- at least to those with eyes to see, ears to hear, and minds willing to understand.

That American observers can be so ignorant about the Serbian Orthodox Church, and the Serbian people generally, in regard to Milosevic and his government, is comparable only to our American government's ignorance of the realities of Balkan history (medieval, modern, marxist and contemporary), and the mentalities of the Balkan peoples. One can only wonder with amazement and fear about why such inexcusable ignorance continues to endure, if it is indeed ignorance, and not something infinitely more wicked and terrifying.

And one can only weep over the enormity of the sufferings which it brings to the countless peoples of all nations and religions through the criminal policies and actions which it produces and empowers.

Anėtarėsuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime

E shof qe e paskeni marre me shum zell mbrojten e keti institucioni

marre nga faqja e Unversitetit te Haverfordit

The Attack on Patriarch Pavle

by Michael Sells, 7/7/96

Patriarch Pavle's statements have been one of the objects of controversy in this forum. Some even felt my disagreements with some of Pavle's statements were an attack on the Patriarch. There was in fact a quite fierce attack on Patriarch Pavle, but it did not ae from the New York Times forum host, but rather from a powerful group of Serb bishops.

The attack occurred after Pavle temporarily broke ranks with the religious nationalists and endorsed the negotiating agreements leading up the the Dayton accords.

For this, Pavle was fiercely criticized by the extremist wing of the Serb Church led by Bishop Atanasije Jevtic. Because Pavle has become an important issue in this forum, I present here a summary of these dramatic events, which evidently led to a retreat by Pavle from efforts at reconciliation to the extremist position of the Atanisije camp.

The story of the attack by the Atanasije faction against Patriarch Pavle was summarized in Vreme News Digest (a publication of pro-democracy Serbs in Serbia). The following account is based on the Vreme News Digest report in December, 1995, entitled "Pavle vs. Atanasije.

According to the report by Milan Milosevic:

""At least ten Serbian Orthodox Bishops requested that Patriarch Pavle step down because he witnessed and guaranteed the document authorizing Serbian President Milosevic to negotiate on Karadzic's behalf..."

Vreme offers the following portraits of the two principal figures in the clash:

""PAVLE: Patriarch Pavle (Stojcevic before he took holy vows) was born on 11 September 1914 in the village of Kucanci, Slavonija, to farmers Stevan and Ana. He went to high school in Belgrade, the Sarajevo Theological Seminary, the Belgrade College of Theology, attended graduate studies in Athens; he took his vows in the Blagovestenje Monastery in 1949, became protopresbyter in 1949, hieromonach in 1954, professor of church singing and Old Church-Slavic Language at the Prizren Theological Seminary 'St. Kirilo and Metodije;' he was Chairman of the Holy Synod Committee for the translation of the Holy Bible which was published in 1984---the first translation of the New Testament officially approved by the Church. Pavle speaks Greek, Russian and German and was Honorary Professor of the Belgrade College of Theology. Bishop of Ras-Prizren Pavle was elected the Serbian Orthodox Patriarch in December 1990, at an emergency session of the Holy Assembly to replace German Djoric, who had headed the Serbian Orthodox Church for 30 years, but had been sick for a long time."

Later in the piece, Vreme gives the following account of Pavle's stance after becoming Patriarch:

""Patriarch Pavle, who heads the SOC, which is considered a national institution, had been a fervent and persistent advocate of Serbian interests during the war, but tried to underscore humanness, persistence, patience and restraint even in war.

Patriarch Pavle met with Milosevic, Cosic, Panic, Draskovic and other politicians. In 1991, he published his correspondence with Tudjman, he wrote to Boutros-Ghali, Russian Patriarch Alexei II, Croatian Cardinal Kuharic. He blessed Karadzic, persuading and protecting him more than was thought possible. . .

He prayed for the victims, after the Serbian exodus from Western Slavonija, he ordered the churches to toll their bells every day, he tried, without success, to pray in Jasenovac and the Pakrac Diocese headquarters which he considers his home."

Here are some excerpts of Vreme's background on Atanasije:

""ATANASIJE: Bishop of Zahum-Herzegovina Atanasije (rumored to have irrevocably resigned in protest against the Patriarch becoming the witness and guarantor of the Milosevic-Karadzic agreement) is of a different character, popularity and expression than Patriarch Pavle. He resembles a national crusader and political demagogue more than a priest.

Born in 1938, in the village of Brdarica, near Koceljeva, Valjevo, Atanasije graduated from the Theological Seminary 'St. Sava' and Belgrade College of Theology and studied Theology at the Athens University in 1967; he was a professor at the Orthodox Academy in Paris, Professor and Dean of the SOC College of Theology; he is the author of theological and publicistic works 'From Kosovo to Jadovno---Travelogues of Hieromonach Atanasije Jevtic' (1984), 'Suffering of Serbs in Kosovo and Metohija in the 1941-1990 Period' (1990), 'Serbian Homeland' (1993)."

To get a sense of how militant Atanasije is, here are short sections of Vreme's account on Atanasije's attack on two of the founders of contemporary religious nationalism in Serbia, Dobrica Cosic and Vuk Draskovic, for allegedly not being militant enough.

""Bishop Atanasije attacked FRY President Dobrica Cosic for criticizing the Serbs in Trebinje who were reported to have expelled the town's Moslems and razed the local mosque.""

According to the Vreme account, corroborated by other sources, Atanasije attacked Cosic for questioning the propriety of the burning of the mosques in Trebinje (a particularly brutal attack, according to human rights reports, that took place on the feast of St. Sava, no less) and the killing and expulsion of the town's Muslims.

Cosic responded on 16 February 1993 that ""the shame on the Serbian people was inflicted not only by the authorities in Belgrade, Pale and Trebinje but also by the church authorities. Cosic said the Bishop should ask himself whether he, too, was one of the sinners.""

This is only the beginning of Atanasije's enthusiasm for the assault on Trebinje's Muslim population and the systematic annihilation of their ancient heritage in Trebinje.

Atanasije "later even more sharply criticized Vuk Draskovic for protesting against the expulsion of Moslems. He even attacked Trebinje Mayor Bozidar Vucurovic for allowing the Adventist relief organization Adra to distribute aid."

Not for Vuk Draskovic to be attacked by Atanasije for not being militant enough is quite extraordinary. Vuk Draskovic was the founder of a notorious militia called the Serbian Guard which gained fame for atrocities in the town of Gacko, not far from Trebinje. According to Danica Draskovic, the wife of the founder of the Serbian Guard, Guardsmen boasted openly of gang-raping a thirteen year old Muslim girl in Gacko and then tying her to a tank and driving her around until there was nothing left of her but a skeleton. Danica Draskovic complained about the Guard's activities in Gacko as taking place without her the proper authorization, but her complaints, made publicly before Draskovic's Serbian Renewal Party, were ignored.

[there is no independent verification by human rights groups of the story of the "girl on the tank" but the fact that the Serbian Guard would boast of such a feat, even if they made it up, gives a clear indication of their mentality]

Back to Trebijne--Atanasije's only criticism of the Serb authorities in Trebinje was NOT that they polluted St. Sava's day by using it to engage in a killing spree against Muslims and burning and dynamiting the mosques, but that they didn't go further and take care of the Seventh Day Adventists as well, a group of evangelical protestant Christians engaged in non-violent peace work, whom Atanasije clearly wanted "cleansed" from Trebinje as well.

At any rate, the Atansije faction appears to have driven Pavle back into the extremist camp. The most recent Serb Synod recent statement attacking the International Tribunal, which attempts to find individual responsibility for crimes rather than blaming entire peoples or nations, is deeply problematic for the Serb Church and Serb people. The Serb Church advocates, in effect, that the Serb nation embrace and protect its war criminals against international investigations, and by doing so it will invevitably will cause the transfer the blame from individuals to the Serb nation as a whole.

Anėtarėsuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime

Nga "miqte" tane angleze te BBC

Monday, June 28, 1999 Published at 16:12 GMT 17:12 UK

World: Europe

Serbia's church: Changing times

Elderly Serbs seek refuge in Kosovo's monasteries

By Religious Affairs Correspondent Jane Little
    Only a few weeks ago Serbian Orthodox bishops were queuing up to condemn the Nato air strikes on Kosovo as "acts of barbarous aggression".

Now, as it watches its sacred heartland being drained of Serbs, the church has turned its wrath on the Yugoslav President, Slobodan Milosevic.

Patriarch Pavle's condemnation of Mr Milosevic for having betrayed his people marks his most outspoken attack yet, and underscores the urgency of the church's mission as it assumes the role of defender of Serbia's heartland.

Myth of the battle

The date and venue of the Patriarch's words carry added significance. The Patriarch made his appeal amid religious ceremonies to mark the anniversary of the 1389 Battle of Kosovo Polje.

A traditional bard sings the story of the Battle of the Kosovo
    The mythologising of what Serbs remember as a great defeat at the hands of the Ottoman Turks, with its central subtext of Serb resurrection, has constantly reinforced the notion that Kosovo is the "Jerusalem" of the Serb nation.

President Milosevic made it his political platform 10 years ago. But speaking at the Gracanica monastery near Pristina, Patriarch Pavle pointedly distanced this anniversary from nationalist politics.

"There will be no hypocrisy," he said. "The Godless leaders will take no part."

Kosovo - the church's heartland

The Serbian Orthodox Church, which claims the allegiance of the vast majority of Serbs, has long regarded itself as the protector of national and spiritual identity.

Paul Wood reports: "The Orthodox Church always seemed to walk had in hand with Serbian nationalism"
    That identity is inextricably bound up with the geography, history and mythology of what the church calls Kosovo-Metohije, meaning Kosovo and the church-land.

The region's 1,300 churches and ruined monasteries remain testimonies for the church to a legacy of Serbian sacrifice and martyrdom.

Recent attacks on monasteries amid a mass exodus of Serbs from the province have fuelled a sense of indignation and even panic that the sacred heritage is being lost forever.

Patriarch's indignation

Two weeks ago the Holy Synod of the Church called on Mr Milosevic to resign, "in the interests of the people and their salvation".

Later the 87-year-old Patriarch Pavle announced his intention to relocate from Belgrade to the ancient Patriarchate of Pec in Kosovo in an attempt to persuade his flock to stay.

But most, including Kosovo's Bishop Artemije, had already fled their homes.

On arrival in Kosovo, Patriarch Pavle is reported to have been deeply disturbed by evidence of Serb atrocities against Kosovo Albanians, and the Orthodox Church is planning to defy the official Serb media silence on the subject, by publicising human rights abuses against Kosovo Albanians later this week.

Departure from nationalism

Such a statement would mark an evolutionary step for the Serbian Orthodox Church, which has traditionally been identified with Serbian ultra-nationalism.

Many clergy remain committed to the idea of a Greater Serbia, and the church has been criticised in the past for not speaking out against indicted war criminals.
    But it has been quietly opposed to the regime of President Milosevic for a long time.

Although the church remains influential in Serbia, it knows that it needs more than the moral support of the World Council of Churches - which praised its "courageous" stance against President Milosevic - to prevent what it fears the history books may record as a final Serb defeat.

Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    Cyclotomic, sic e sulmoni ju Kryepeshkopin, pa e patur idene me te vogel te qendrimeve te tij, ashtu e sulmojne edhe ata prifterinj serbe qe kane dale nga rruga e Zotit. Ju e shisni si "nacionalist" dhe "anti-shqiptar", ata e shesin si "anti-nacionalist" dhe "anti-serb". Kur sulmet te vine sa majtas dhe djathtas, nje mendje e shendoshe e kupton qe je ne rrugen e ngushte dhe te veshtire te mesme, rrugen e drejte.

Prandaj lexoni qendrimet e Tij dhe komentoni ato dhe mos u mundoni te diskutoni mbi komentet dhe trillimet e te tjereve mbi figuren e Tij. Jeni te lire te mendoni se cfare te doni per Kishen Serbe apo Patriarkun e saj, por kjo nuk do te thote qe ajo qe ju ju pelqen te mendoni, eshte e verteta. Dhe e verteta nuk ben miq, ben armiq thone latinet.

Albo

Anėtarėsuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime
    Albo nuk eshte e verteta qe ben armiq, eshte hipokrizia qe krijon mosbesimin tek njerezit, dhe kjo fjale i aplikohet padyshim keti njeriu duke pare artikujt jo car them une... ndersa dikush tjeter qe i ka perjetuar i perforcon akoma me shume. Un dhe te tjeret te kane sjelluar artikuj nga njerez qe fatkeqsisht nuk e kane dashur ndonjehere te miren e Shqiperise, dhe perseri dalin kundra keti gjenocidi qe ka filluar me identifikimin e Kishes me Kombin. Sic te thashe ne cdo epoke ka ndodhur kjo gje, ne katolicizem muslimanizem gjithandej. Cfar te vjen keq eshte qe ne kurriz keto gjera po i vuan populli Shqiptar tani qe eshte autokton atje. Keto jan artikuj te agjencive qe per ne me plot goje nuk i intereson shume, po ja qe ka dhe nje person te drejte qe do qe e verteta te dali, qe publikon nje liber me felliqesite e kesaj kishe. Ti mund ta mbrosh sa te duash integritetin e inteligjences se patriarkut qe asnje nuk e ven dyshim, sic mund te mbroj nje fanatik lufte itegritetin e Einsteinit ne krijimin e bombes atomike... problemi eshte qe nuk po flasim per keto gjera ketu... dhe ti dhe Seminaristi me sa duket e keni humbur fare fillin se per car po flitet ketu. Nuk eshte sulm as mbi kishen e as mbi patriarket e saj, por mbi rrolin e saj si institucion ne ket mes.

Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    Cyclotomic, ti po diskuton per Kishen Serbe pa sjelle qofte edhe nje mesazh te fjaleve qe kane dale nga goja e Patriarkut qe drejton kete Kishe. Pra po diskuton ne erresire per nje Kishe qe jo vetem qe nuk e njeh por as nuk kerkon ta njohesh. Per mendjen tende dhe te shume shqiptare qe i shohin gjerat ngushte si ty, si fakt serviren foto, artikuj e komente forumesh nga njerez qe marrin persiper te "gjykojne" Kishen Orthodhokse Serbe pa e marre mundimin qe te citojne qofte edhe nje fjale te Sinodit apo Kryepeshkopit serb.

Pra ti thua hajde te diskutojme per Kishen Serbe por eshte mire qe te mos lexojme se cfare qendrime zyrtare ka mbajtur Kisha Serbe, por hajde diskutojme se cfare mendon Cyclotomic, ASD dhe X per Kishen Orthodhokse Serbe.

Nese ky eshte qellimi i temes, vazhdoni te ushqeni urrejtjen dhe injorancen tuaj ne kete teme. Germoni per ndonje foto apo ndonje rresht te ndonje gazetari ne Internet dhe servireni kete si "fakt te pakundershtueshem" ne kete teme.

Albo

Anėtarėsuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime
    Tani nese ti vete e pranon qe ne Kishe ka elemente te tille ateher normalisht qe do akuzohet ai qe eshte ne krye, dhe cdo gazete dhe cdo agjensi perendimore e ka akuzuar PAVLEN PER NJE MOSAKTIVIZIM, PER NJE PASIVITET ne ket ceshtje. Nese ne Shqiperi ka korrupsion akuzojme varferine, por edhe ate qe eshte ne krye, ose ata qe jane ne krye, udheheqesit e kombit. Nese ne Irak Amerika ben gabim akuzohet Bushi dhe ushtaraket e larte qe ai drejton. Kjo eshte thelbi, inkriminimi i Pavles del edhe nga artikujt e BBC, qe eshte nje inkrinimin INDIREKT sepse ai nuk ka bere azgje per ta parandaluar kete gje qe bejne njerezit qe ai ka ne bordin e Kishes. Pra ti prap je gabim kur thua se un sdua te mesoj per Kishen, se un nuk kam nevoje te mesoje per Kishen, e di me mire se shume veta ketu, ketu nuk po flitet per mendimet e mia, hapesi i temes eshte nje autor kosovar qe ka marre nje artikull dhe citime nga nje liber i bazuar ne dokumenta qe po e diksretiton Kishen jo qysh nga 1990 e as me Patriarkun Pavle, por qysh nga 1300, qe eshte botuar nga nje Serb. Artikujt e sjelle jane nga faqet e univesiteteve me prestigjoze, dhe agjensive te lajmeve me prestigjoze. Ti nuk besoj se pretendon qe un ti marr nga faqe zyrtare te patriarkut Pavle, apo te serbeve keto lloj dokumentash. Se besoj te jene kaq budallenj sa ta vetfirmosin fundin e tyre nga implikimet me politiken. Skam nevoje te germoj ne internet, burime e mia i kam dhe skam nevoje, shume artikuj i marre nga organizata prestigjoze si JSTOR, qe jane review te gjith skolasticizmit Amerikan e mbarboteror, e pereseri dhe aty ka rracizem, sepse nuk i tregojne te gjitha pislliqet, po nesje
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Hyllien : 20-08-2004 mė 14:09

yells `aziz! light!` Maska e AsgjėSikurDielli
    Anėtarėsuar
    12-09-2002
    Vendndodhja
    the black light
    Postime
    Albo:

1. Po thua se po flasim pa e njohur Patriarkun Pavlle dhe se nuk i dime qendrimet e tij.

- Kam menduar se je duke ja fut si kau peles ne kete teme, po po shoh se ti i paske interesat edhe me thelle me gjithe keto artikuj e pacavra te Pavlles e minioneve te tij. Ruaje zellin e fuqine tende per mbrojtjen e ndonjegjeje qe E NJEH me shume se nga gazetat apo www.spc.org.yu. Mos harro se po flet per nje person qe ka lind e rrit nen cizmen e ketij hibridi dhe miqve e vellezerve te tij. Mos harro se ti asnjehere nuk ke shkel ne Kosove, e pervec ketyre qe po i merr nga qendrimi zyrtar i kesaj Kishe, e jo nga njerez qe njihen si te besueshem, nuk di gje. Mos harro se ne keto shkarravina nuk ka asnje FAKT, po vetem deshira, fjale te medhaja, e lutje per "viktimat". Mos harro se sa me thelle po futesh, aq me poshte po shkon. Je duke mbrojt nje monstrum. Nje pjelle qe mbjell (dhe korr) vdekjen e urrejtjen, qe ti, dhe tjeret si ti, nuk e kane pa pos ne BBC e CNN. Mos harro se nuk po flet me katunarin e Xerxes ketu, po me nje njeri (e me tjere) qe kane pak shkolle dhe dine te lexojne e shkruajne EDHE nga burime e intelektuale qe nuk e kane penden te perlyer me gjak. Mos harro se keta intelektuale nuk po mbulojne diellin me shoshe sic po ben Pavlle dhe e gjithe garnitura e tij, e te perdor nje shprehje paksa popullore po te pershtatshme per kete rast, keta njerez e ne nuk po lajme m** me sh***. (t'na fal ndonji lexues qe preket nga keto fjale, eshte vetem thanie popullore).

2. Po paraqet qendrimet ZYRTARE te kesaj Kishe qe nuk ja di aktivitetet aspak nentoke (underground).

Po paraqet cka ata po paraqesin ne websitin e tyre, po jo cka njerez, viktima, deshmitare, vete serbe, ortodokse, analiste, politikane e udheheqes fetare kane pare dhe shenuar e ruajtur si dokumente. Po paraqet rrenat e kesaj Kishe, jo faktet qe t'i tregojne njerezit pa gjymtyre e me te meta psiqike, 7,000 meshkujt e Srebrenices, qe te vdekur ulerijne ndaj kriminelit-thi Mlladiq e Karaxhic qe kjo Kishe i bekoi NEN kamera dhe fotografi. Po me vjen keq qe nuk kam nje Video incizim nga ajo ceremoni famekeqe, po jam i sigurte se tjeret kane dhe do te bej cmos ta gjej.

Po paraqet ate qe thojne ATA jo ate qe e thojne ata qe kane vuajtur nder ta. Po te ishte per deklarata zyrtare, Millosheviqi nuk do ishte sot ne Hage, po ne Shpine e Bardhe si njeriu me paqesor ne Ballkan, e heu, ndoshta edhe ne Europe. Po qendrimet zyrtare shume dallojne nga gjendja faktike ne terren, qe nuk mund te shpjegohet me deklarata te vet-shpallurit Patriark te Pejes (Patriarkana serbe ka seline ne Beograd qe nga konstituimi i kesaj Kishe nga ish-Mbreteria Serbo-Kroato-Sllovene), apo te Anastasijet qe me kallash ne dore korrte civilet neper Bosnje, jo jo, po paraqet ate qe ata nuk po e paraqesin dot me sukses: GENJESHTRAT e tyre te pakripe. Dhe hallall te qofte. Po e ben punen sikur ta, mos me mire.

3. Po thua se po germojme per foto e artikuj.

- Jo i nderuar, nuk po germojme. I ke me shumice. Qe nga BBC, deri te Paddy Ashdown. Mendon se fjala jote ka me shume vlere se ajo e Paddy Ashdown kur vjen puna te Kisha Ortodokse Serbe qe i mbron dhe fsheh kriminelet e luftes? Mendon se duhet t'i besoj qendrimeve zyrtare te hibridit Pavlle qe nuk me ofron asnje fakt pos "Christ has Risen!" (asgje kunder mesazhit), e mos t'i besoj psh., syve te mi kur shoh ushtare te SFOR-it qe cdo dy jave bastisin nje Kishe tjeter serbe ku gjejne medalione e fotografi te Mlladiqit e Karaxhiqit? Apo mos pahiri, t'i besoj qellimmirit Pavlle kur RREN se ka vizitu familje shqiptare ne Kosove, kur ai ne Kosove ka ardh vetem per t'i beku kriminelet te dhunojne, prejne e masakrojne? Apo mos t'i besoj syve te mij kur me tregojne njerezit qe i kane humb nga 20-30 veta ne Kosove, qe ju kane ardh mjekrroshet me fustane te zinj e me kryqa ne qafe, t'u kerkonit cikat per pak "argetim"? Apo te te besoj ty e Pavlles, e jo plageve e fjaleve te popullit tim, gjakut tim? Well, think again.

Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    Ti nuk besoj se pretendon qe un ti marr nga faqe zyrtare te patriarkut Pavle, apo te serbeve keto lloj dokumentash. Se besoj te jene kaq budallenj sa ta vetfirmosin fundin e tyre nga implikimet me politiken.
    Pra per ty, Kisha Orthodhokse Serbe dhe qendrimet e ketij sinodi nuk perbejne burime te besueshme informacioni. Nese Patriarku serb del perpara popullit te tij dhe para gjithe opinionit nderkombetar dhe ben intervistat dhe deklaratat e mesiperme, ai po "mashtron" apo jo? Kendveshtrimi yt eshte foshnjor dhe me tregon mua se sa naiv je ti ne kete teme. Si do te ndiheshe nese une, nje jo-katolik te dilja e te shkruaja qe une nuk marr per baze asnje fjale te Vatikanit apo Papes se Romes pasi ai mashtron? Prandaj ben mire te heshtesh kur vjen fjala tek feja pasi nuk ke formimin e duhur per te diskutuar mbi te.

Skam nevoje te germoj ne internet, burime e mia i kam dhe skam nevoje, shume artikuj i marre nga organizata prestigjoze si JSTOR, qe jane review te gjith skolasticizmit Amerikan e mbarboteror, e pereseri dhe aty ka rracizem, sepse nuk i tregojne te gjitha pislliqet, po nesje
    Te me falesh mua qe kur vjen fjala tek feja nuk kerkoj te lexoj komentet e njerezve por qendrimet e vete Patriarkut dhe sinodit te Kishes.

Kur njerezit ne Izrael ishin bere gati qe te vrisnin me gurre nje grua qe kishte bere tradheti bashkeshortore, Jezu Krishti doli perpara tyre dhe u tha:

- Kush eshte i pamekat le te hedhi gurin e pare.

Faqja 5 prej 12 FillimFillim ... 34567 ... FunditFundit

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Kombin shqiptar 7 milionėsh nė Ballkan e kanė mbuluar retė e zeza
    Nga Davius nė forumin Ēėshtja kombėtare
    Pėrgjigje: 29
    Postimi i Fundit: 01-08-2010, 13:18
  2. “Muslimanėt nė Ballkan - realiteti dhe e ardhmja”
    Nga ~Geri~ nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 3
    Postimi i Fundit: 11-10-2008, 19:52
  3. Pėr rilindjen e shpirtit
    Nga RTP nė forumin Problematika shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 16
    Postimi i Fundit: 27-03-2007, 10:51
  4. "Shqipėria etnike ėshtė projekt antievropian dhe civilizues"
    Nga Irfan nė forumin Ēėshtja kombėtare
    Pėrgjigje: 3
    Postimi i Fundit: 01-05-2005, 15:23
  5. Roli i Italise ne Ballkan
    Nga Eni nė forumin Problemet ndėrkombėtare
    Pėrgjigje: 26
    Postimi i Fundit: 04-07-2002, 08:29

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •