Close
Faqja 21 prej 29 FillimFillim ... 111920212223 ... FunditFundit
Duke shfaqur rezultatin 401 deri 420 prej 571

Tema: Quotes

Desert Fox Maska e bayern
    Anėtarėsuar
    12-06-2002
    Postime
    “The devil is only a convenient myth invented by the real malefactors of our world”

Robert Anton Wilson
    But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror. ...

"Don't find fault, find a remedy." - Henry Ford
    Mos shkruaj gjė kur je me nerva, sepse, ndėrsa plaga e gjuhės ėshtė mė e keqe se e shpatės, mendo ē’ka mund tė jetė ajo e pendės

“Actions express priorities.” - Mahatma Gandhi
    Mos shkruaj gjė kur je me nerva, sepse, ndėrsa plaga e gjuhės ėshtė mė e keqe se e shpatės, mendo ē’ka mund tė jetė ajo e pendės

“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” - Confucius

Sensual
    Anėtarėsuar
    17-02-2009
    Postime
    En el amor no hay temor, sino que el perfecto amor echa fuera el temor; porque el temor lleva en sķ castigo. De donde el que teme, no ha sido perfeccionado en el amor.

In love there is no fear, but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. He that fears is not made ​​perfect in love.

It doesn't matter how much you want. What really matters is how much you want it. The extent and complexity of the problem does not matter as much as does the willingness to solve it. - Ralph Marston

♥ Kitty Loves Bubi ♥ Maska e Viola.V
    Anėtarėsuar
    22-05-2010
    Vendndodhja
    CANADA
    Postime
    If your Ego feels "too hot" in the winter , it means something went wrong with your sun-screener .

Viola.V
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Viola.V : 02-05-2011 mė 00:51
    $ € $ ... ♥♫ - ♥♫

Sensual
    Anėtarėsuar
    17-02-2009
    Postime
    The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.
    ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

Isis Maska e Mon.Alisa
    Anėtarėsuar
    15-09-2010
    Vendndodhja
    Kingdom of the Night
    Postime
    "Saying sorry doesn’t mean there isn’t guilt and forgiving doesn’t mean the pain is gone"
    "Effort creates intelligence."

Anėtarėsuar
    12-06-2002
    Postime
    “Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.” Arthur Schopenhauer
    But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror. ...

“There are times when silence has the loudest voice” - Leroy Brownlow

Perjashtuar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-02-2003
    Postime

The yankee women are incapable of having romantic relationships!!!

A yankee woman is incapable of having any other form of relationship with man,than zipless sex and the sharing of the man's bank account!!!

Author Wittstar

Anėtarėsuar
    12-06-2002
    Postime
    "To go too far is as bad as to fall short." Confucius

i/e regjistruar Maska e skipetar
    Anėtarėsuar
    07-12-2006
    Postime
    "There are two rules for success:
    1) Never tell everything you know." Roger H. Lincoln

i/e regjistruar Maska e skipetar
    Anėtarėsuar
    07-12-2006
    Postime
    "History is merely a list of surprises. It can only prepare us to be surprised yet again." Kurt Vonnegut

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you” - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought." ~ Charles Kingsley

"Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it."~ George Bernard Shaw

i/e regjistruar Maska e EXODUS
    Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -Oscar Wilde

Good humor is the health of the soul, sadness is its poison. ~Lord Chesterfield

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

Faqja 21 prej 29 FillimFillim ... 111920212223 ... FunditFundit

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Dialogė filmash - (anglisht)
    Nga PrInCiPiEl nė forumin Kinematografia dhe televizioni
    Pėrgjigje: 173
    Postimi i Fundit: 24-09-2014, 14:13
  2. Kur'ani dhe Bibla (Analizė)
    Nga Shpresmiri nė forumin Toleranca fetare
    Pėrgjigje: 84
    Postimi i Fundit: 31-07-2010, 11:45
  3. Thought of the Day
    Nga s0ni nė forumin Krijime nė gjuhė tė huaja
    Pėrgjigje: 79
    Postimi i Fundit: 10-12-2005, 16:08
  4. Annemarie Schimmel
    Nga PrInCiPiEl nė forumin Krijime nė gjuhė tė huaja
    Pėrgjigje: 45
    Postimi i Fundit: 03-12-2005, 13:12

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •