i/e regjistruar Maska e King_Gentius
    Anėtarėsuar
    24-11-2004
    Vendndodhja
    Boston
    Postime

Encyclopedia Britannica Edicioni 1911 shkruan per Shqiptaret

Ky eshte nje artikull mbi malesoret shqiptare:

The' tribal organization in northern Albania is an interesting survival of the earliest form of social combination; it may be compared in many respects with that which existed in the Scottish highlands in the time of the Stuart kings. The practical autonomy which the Gheg mountaineers enjoy has been won by a prolonged and successful resistance to Turkish domination; as a rule they pay no taxes, they are exempt from the conscription, they know nothing of the Ottoman law, and the few Turkish officials established amongst them possess no real authority. Their only obligation to the Turkish government is to furnish a contingent in time of war; the only law they recognize is either traditional cnstom(adef) or the unwritten Kanun-i Leks Dukajinit, a civil and criminal code, so called from its author, Leka Dukajini, who is supposed to have lived in the i3th or i4th Century. The tribe or mal (" mountain ") is often composed of several clans (phis-i, phdrea)or baryaks (literally " standards ") each under a chief or baryaktar (standard-bearer), who is, strictly speaking, a military leader; there are in each clan a certaih: number of elders or voivodes (Albanian kru-ye, pi. krene-te) who form a council and, like the baryaktar, hold their office by hereditary right; they preside over the assemblies of the tribesmen, which exercise the supreme legislative power. The clan is generally subdivided into smaller communities (mahale), each administered by a local notable orjobar. The jobars superintend the execution of the laws, collect fines and administer capital punishment; they are in contact with the buluk-bashi, or resident representative of the tribe at Scutari, who forms the only link between the mountaineers and the Turkish government. He communicates to the tribesmen the orders of the vali, which must1 be framed in accordance with their customs and institutions.

The tribes of northern Albania, or Ghegeria, may be classified in seven groups as followsi) The Mirdites, who inhabit the alpine region around Orosh to the south-east of Scutari-^-the most important of all in respect of numbers (about 17,000) and political independence. A Roman Catholic tribe, occupying an inaccessible district, they have hitherto defeated every effort of the Turks to encroach on their autonomy. Their hereditary chiefs, or capidans, belong to the family known as Dera e 'Jon Markut (the house of John Marco), which has ruled for 200 years and is supposed to be descended from Scanderbeg. In 1868 the reigning chief, Bib Doda, died, and his son and successor Prenk was detained as a hostage by the Turks. The Mirdites consequently refused to contribute their customary contingent t6 the Turkish army, and eventually Prenk was restored. His arnbiguou's conduct, however, led to the despatch of two expeditions against the Mirdites and the devastation of their territory. In 1880 Prenk was kidnapped by the Turkish authorities and exiled to Anatolia; another member of the ruling family was appointed kaimakam, but the Mirdites refused to obey him, and their district has ever since been in a state of anarchy. No Moslem is allowed to remain in Mirdite territory. (2) The Mi-shkodrak (Upper Scutari) group or confederation, also known as the Malsia-Madhe (Great Highlands), is composed of the Klement, Grud-a, Hot, Kastrat and Shkrel tribes.

http://77.1911encyclopedia.org/A/AL/ALBANIA.htm

Gjeta nje reference ne kete faqe qe thot se paskemi adoptuar fustanellen nga greku, a keni ndonje informacion kunder kesaj teorie? Une di nje website universiteti amerikan qe ka konkluduar se fustanella u eshte dhen grekeve nga shqiptaret qe emigruan atje ne shekullin e 14, do ta postoj me vone (megjithate, ka mundesi ta ket shkruar ndonje shqipo).

R[love]ution Maska e Hyllien
    Anėtarėsuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime
    Hec or djale mos na jep libra qe njerezit i mbajne per suvenire. Shko pyt Faik Konicen nga varri qe te ta tregoje mire se car eshte fusnella.

Kur sna qelloi dhe ne ndonje Ötzi per te gjithe ushunjzat.
    "The true history of mankind will be written only when Albanians participate in it's writing." -ML

Anėtarėsuar
    24-11-2004
    Vendndodhja
    Boston
    Postime
    Ups e kisha lexuar pavemendje. Faktikisht burimi theshte qe Greket e moren fustanellen nga Tosket shqiptare. Kerkoj falje nga populli per ngaterresen.

Perjashtuar Maska e diikush
    Anėtarėsuar
    12-07-2003
    Vendndodhja
    konaku i ri
    Postime
    Interesant ky shkrimi Genitus.

Gjithsesi me ben pershtypje, qe pak studime serioze qe kam qelluar te lexoj nga te huajt per Shqiptaret, kryesisht i rreferohen vetem zones veriore dhe Kanunit te Lekes, dhe gjerave te 'pazakonta' qe ata verejne...

Nese di ndonje shkrim me te permbledhur dhe me perfaqaues te tere Shqiperise, mire do beje ta postoje.

Anėtarėsuar
    24-11-2004
    Vendndodhja
    Boston
    Postime
    diikush, artikulli eshte me i gjate se aq sa postova, nuk e di nese lexove te gjithe artikullin qe mund te gjesh po te klikosh te linku ne fund te tekstit.

Anėtarėsuar
    24-11-2004
    Vendndodhja
    Boston
    Postime

Me duket se thote qe Mbreti Otto i Greqise adopton nje veshje e influencuar nga shqiptaret.

Ja dhe nje vizatim nga Woodwille i vitit 1881 qe tregon shqiptare me fustanelle ne Shkoder duke festuar Ramazanin me duket.

Gjithashtu:

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The picturesque national costume, which is derived from the Albanian Tosks, has unfortunately been abandoned by the upper classes and the urban population. since the abdication of King Otho, who always wore it; it is maintained as the uniform of the evzones (highland regiments).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

95.1911encyclopedia.org/G/GR/GREECE.htm

Quote:
    Albanian warriors introduced the foustanella into the Peloponnese region.

library.uml.edu/ clh/Tex/Tex4.Html

Anėtarėsuar
    24-11-2004
    Vendndodhja
    Boston
    Postime

Anėtarėsuar
    24-11-2004
    Vendndodhja
    Boston
    Postime

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Rreth Pėrhapjes Sė Islamit Ndėr Shqiptarėt
    Nga cobra nė forumin Toleranca fetare
    Pėrgjigje: 20
    Postimi i Fundit: 20-09-2012, 14:47
  2. Premisa tė gabuara
    Nga Arrnubi nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 3
    Postimi i Fundit: 30-04-2012, 18:25
  3. Video e ushtarėve grekė nė Internet indinjon shqiptarėt
    Nga Ingenuous nė forumin Tema e shtypit tė ditės
    Pėrgjigje: 207
    Postimi i Fundit: 22-09-2011, 14:58
  4. Lufta Italo-Greke dhe shqiptarėt
    Nga Eni nė forumin Historia shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 4
    Postimi i Fundit: 20-02-2005, 20:07
  5. C'ka eshte Shqiptaria?
    Nga Eni nė forumin Ēėshtja kombėtare
    Pėrgjigje: 10
    Postimi i Fundit: 23-07-2004, 12:28

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •