Close
Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 3

vezhgues endrrash

And I lose myself in some other arms … becoming a maniac and again its not worth it … feeling the long distance and seems like feelings get away because of England’s strong winds. Memories fade away like cigarette smoke fusing with that of somebody’s, suavely and graciously elevating towards the Blagoevgrad’s dull grayness … and the wet feet’s coldness gets all over your body … we will have better times home hopefully … maybe … maybe not … all these dots are creating confusion and I’m aware of that… that’s me confusion feeling a whole bunch of feelings … and I wonder whether that was something/ somebody worth it … whether it was worth it those butterflies in the stomach because of that smile, that thing grasping and squeezing somewhere near the heart, the feeling of absolute peace gazing at Tirana’s gray sky through the “Blue sky’s” window. Burn the partially burnt ones so that those compromises you were willing to make will seem senseless and you will stop supposing to feel better. If the emotions were so strong why weren’t we? But Snow-white misses her two dwarfs, and rolls in the army to fight the Afghani. Victims of wrong time, place, and size; lies secrets and then truth. The conclusion is trivial what really is important was killed by the wrong conclusion.
    The better times are gone … tender touches … attractive warm cozy staring eyes died in London’s suburbs. Deities cried merging screams with that of consciously stolen hearts, among millions the chosen ones. And I’m sure he thinks of me as much as I think of him. I’m not sure if he regrets as I do … mea culpa………..
    Imagjinata eshte me e rendesishme se sa njohuria
    Einstein

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    27-04-2002
    Postime

You know what?

The non-repentant whore let go of her thongs, nothing had been more satisfying than being called a whore, at a time when she had felt nothing but love for the men that had penetrated her body from every possible orifice imaginable. She truly believed that she loved these men, brown white and red bulls with a multitude of accents. Flings, she called them….fleeting flings, nothing less than lovely flings. Yet she had loved them, their particular individual piercing shrieks at the moment of climax, the tastes of their ejaculations, the feel of their testicles on her cupped hands, the pulsating penises ready to raise an army of orgasms. She had loved all of this without forgetting that they were but fleeting flings, armpits of some higher search, corners of a stellar beginning that ended up screwing itself perpetually.

Do I want to taste her disappointments? Or maybe store my self-reproach on her spacious deposit box of forgotten ills? I languish at the feet of my murderous doubts and yet she seems to thrive in the madness that my red laden eyes project. She is the muse and the antichrist, but I will approach my death without her on my side, there is nothing more fluid than her disgust, and I cannot stand her filthy pity.

When they decide to bury me, my uncontrollable laughter will haunt your years, you serpents…..

- i dont know what was wrong with me yesterday

-- never mind it happens

- i cant believe it i was crying

-- u were drunk and then its normal to just cry sometimes

- y did u write that sms to me?

-- because i felt pity ... (smiling) im sorry i didnt mean that

- yes u did ... u said u love me (smile pfffff)

-- u know thats not true, i said that cos u said it so many times

- yes i know (there was again some smiling but not ... whatever i shouldnt think so much)

-- could you please not tell me again that u love me cos it is disturbing

- i dont love u

-- i know thats y im telling you not to say it

- u know i care about u

-- ehe
    -- change the channel, i got fed up with this guy.

- i dont understand y dont u wanna fall in love

-- let me see that video

- oh pls christina i hate her

-- really?

- yes. i cant stand her and britney also.

-- i thought guys liked her.

-- i got fed up with christina also

- this is crazy

-- u mean us hugging and kissing each other while talking like this?

- exactly. i get close to people very quickly

-- lets go smoke a cigarette

- get up then ...
    Imagjinata eshte me e rendesishme se sa njohuria
    Einstein

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Raporti i OSBE: Zgjedhjet e qershorit, nje permiresim i ndjeshem
    Nga juanito02 nė forumin Tema e shtypit tė ditės
    Pėrgjigje: 16
    Postimi i Fundit: 16-09-2009, 08:08
  2. Keshilli i Sigurimit vendosi dergimin e nje misioni vezhgues ne Kosove
    Nga no name nė forumin Problematika shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 14-04-2007, 12:20
  3. OSBE: Do tė dėrgojmė 700 vėzhgues pėr zgjedhjet
    Nga Zarathustra. nė forumin Tema e shtypit tė ditės
    Pėrgjigje: 9
    Postimi i Fundit: 16-05-2005, 13:08
  4. Thrirrje Diaspores/ Aplikoni te beheni vezhgues ne zgjedhjet e 3 korrik '05!
    Nga Enough nė forumin Bashkėpatriotėt e mi nė botė
    Postimi i Fundit: 12-05-2005, 08:34
  5. Thirrje Diapores/Aplikoni te beheni vezhgues ne zgjedhjet e 3 korrik '05
    Nga Enough nė forumin Bashkėpatriotėt e mi nė botė
    Postimi i Fundit: 12-05-2005, 08:31

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •