Ikon-thyes Maska e Qafir Arnaut
    Anėtarėsuar
    27-07-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Shum po shndrit aj Diell, e pak po nxeh
    Postime

Ixhtihad!

http://www.islamicity.com/articles/a...C0507-2747&p=2

Ixhtihad qenkerka tradita e humbur interpretative e Islamit. Sic mund ta dini, duke qene se Islomi o nji sistem komprihensiv, kleri osht hem kler hem avokat. Por me sa duket tradita e te menduarit llogjikisht u ka humbur qe kur dolen mongolet ne skene e dogjen Bagdadin mu ne te njejten kohe kur Katoliket po ri-konkuistonin Spanjen.

Ijtihad Issues.

The issues that need ijtihad are many. Some of the top priorities include:

Role of Women: There is indeed a great need to review the role of women in Islam by carefully examining the original texts (nusus) and by freeing them from some cultural interpretations.

Sunnis and Shi'is: The gap between various Islamic madhahib (schools and sectarian positions) should be closed. Modern ijtihad should try to merge or bring closer various schools of fiqh of both Sunnis and Shi'is.

Spirit of Globalization: Modern ijtihad should go beyond the division of the world between Darul Islam and Darul Harb or Darul Kufr. Emphasis should be placed on one world and responsible citizenship in our global village. Ijtihad should also try to foster better relations between people of diverse faiths and cultures; it should promote dialogue of cultures and civilizations, not clash of cultures and civilizations.

Economics: There is certainly a need for radical thinking and review of Islamic economics, taking advantage of modern economic thought. Why is the Muslim world in poverty, and how can we change this trend? What ways of cooperation and collaboration with world economic bodies and forums are possible for Muslims without compromising the true and authentic Islamic values and principles?

Unity among Muslim States: Islamic political thinking and statecraft should be reviewed. How can we bring the various Muslim states together, and what new structures are needed to establish and promote political unity among Muslim states? Ethical and moral standards of the Islamic state, as well as the freedom of individuals and especially other religious minorities and their role and participation in the state should be carefully examined under the changing circumstances and times.

Muslims in Non-Muslim Countries: Ijtihad is also needed to guide almost one-third of the ummah that lives as minorities in majority non-Muslim countries. What Islamic rules and guidelines must they follow to be good citizens of their native or adopted lands, and how can they become active participants in the life and culture of these countries while not neglecting their Islamic ethical and moral values and standards?

Ijtihad in America. Muslims of America are in a unique position to contribute to ijtihad in our modern times. Our position is unique because this is the first historic situation where a very large number of Muslims from diverse ethnic, racial and religious (madhhab) backgrounds have come together and are living together. The Muslim community is a prosperous community and does not lack material resources. Despite the challenges of Islamophobia created in the aftermath of the 9/11 tragedy, the truth is that this is still the best country in which to do work and research in any field, including Islamic studies. There are those who want to keep us busy in apologetics, but we have to come out and help ourselves, help the ummah and the world at large. With our enormous resources and opportunities, we should be able to make a great difference. We need to develop institutions of learning, full time and first class Islamic seminaries, and engage our youth in mastering the Islamic disciplines, the Qur'an, sunnah, fiqh, kalam, et cetera, and help them take full advantage of their nation's world-class educational institutions. We can also engage the best minds of the Muslim world in our modern ijtihad and help develop our new methodology without being censored by political or religious establishments of the present day Muslim world.
    Per me teper mbi Ixhtihad-in kafshoni me poshte:

www.muslimrefusenik.com

Mendimi eshte: me ixhtihad apo pa ixhdihad, nqs nuk njihet parimi rracial i ekzistences asgje e mire s'ka per te dale ne drite. Sidoqofte, te pakten ka disa Myslimane qe po e shohin rrugen pa krye ne te cilen e kane futur veten.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Qafir Arnaut : 04-05-2006 mė 22:30
    Adresat e faqeve personale mund ti vendosesh ne profil por jo ne firme. Stafi i Forumit

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Pergjigje ndaj atyre qe jane kundra Medh'hebeve.
    Nga Acid_Burn nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 28
    Postimi i Fundit: 04-10-2009, 05:34
  2. Medh'hebet ne Islam.
    Nga ERIKSON nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 10-03-2009, 17:07

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •