Tema: monkeys

Gjirokaster ballergjende Maska e Albioni
    Anėtarėsuar
    22-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Arizona
    Postime

monkeys

Picture me in the shower,cause thats where i always am.
    Obviously im naked. I cant see you so dont worry about feeling like a pervert or anything. I never really come clean. You are watching a man shower who will never come clean. My inability to come clean reflects deeply on my character. This is very deep shit. Ask any english proffeseur. This will inevitably be on the test so pay attention. Notice that im not masterbating. Hows that for a change of pace. I scratch my head and cant help smelling armpit.
    notice how i look like a monkey when i do this. You should also note that monkeys dont take showers. But they do throw shit.
    Look at my face as i realize that somebody before me has left an empty shampoo as a decoy in the shower. An empty shampoo bottle.
    A classic example at the ultimate futility of all our attempts
    at civillized living. And now im using a bar of soap on my head.
    Only a person who felt truly dirty would this. Its tragic really.
    Now soap has dripped into my eyes,and you thought i was
    overanalyzing this. revel in your christ like pose as the water rinses away the soap in my hair. I mean really, any written work that doesnt make some subtle reference to the bible is just wasting its time.
    and now im dring off.
    Still not clean though.
    Never to be clean.
    Always to be unclean.
    Forever dirty.
    Symbols within symbols.
    Blind monkeys shooting shit at empty shampoo bottles.
    Be peacefull in your pursuit of a beautiful life.

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    08-05-2002
    Postime

heh...

you keep surprising me...thats good english!
    hi,
    engjell sic jam vet

monkey see monkey do

INSTITUTE OF PRIMATE DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH
    DIVISION OF ANTHROPOIDEA -ASSESSMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
    PROJECT – REMODELING OF CLASS II CITIZENS
    SECTION NO.5 –MENTAL ABILITY

Tutorial #13 –Development of Imagination (to be completed in compliance with tutorials on sexual fantasy and visualization aptitude.)

Now picture me! It is not as hard as you might imagine it, if you just imagine it. Believing is seeing- don’t sell your self short of a schizophrenic. Go ahead try it. If you have shaped all the contours of my creation success should follow in the hasty process of connecting the dots. If any of you are having trouble then check your connection for minor interference. Transmission might be improved by an elevation of a bodily antenna.

You have reached the wrong destination in the event that I appear as a Princess Leila or have a halo hanging crowning my head –Christ like imitations are restricted due to previous failures of such fool martyrs. Any other appearances are attributed to individual schemas so results may vary. If you are not satisfied with the results of this exercise then you may address all questions and suggestions to the toll free number provided at the end of this manual. Final images are non-refundable and in violation of the good faith that they will be manufactured for the advancement of primates.

Turn page to complete the next tutorial- LAVATORY HYGIENE. Materials required are soap bars, toothbrush, paper towel, shampoo, and deodorant. Failure to obtain materials will result in possible futility of civilized living.

*1800-primeat
    Who am I to judge a vowel more alluring than the words it generates ?

Administratore Maska e Fiori
    Anėtarėsuar
    27-03-2002
    Vendndodhja
    USA
    Postime
    Careful in every sub-thought you eat to then growl out as I point at us, be you for "no" one. Come to think you is you, not you is still you…practicing never hurts. One self knows the self, the one in the mirror, while the rest is yet to be discovered…"never" (as not at all) sleeps lacking Nyquil. Always progressing, plunking apart the big from the small, while the small it's never needed we bolster the big for a position. A small boss, it's always THE boss. There is no difference between the two is there (we need them both more then we thought) ?! Why argue…the small and the big, such as us within.

E gjifa Maska e Henri
    Anėtarėsuar
    14-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Kanada
    Postime

Monkey digestion in a hot air-tighd day

I climb off the tree. Need to use my legs more often. Else, my arms will be bigger than my feet, I'm suddenly walking downside up and can see the hair covering my pits blooming like a berry bush. Brown-berry. Me needs to pee. Me pees on water. You get sick - monkey pee-sick since you drink water. There is no lion-pee cramps; lions pee over soil. Or you can air-tight dehydrated baby shrimps in a glass-container. They sell under "Most desired pets" you know. Just like dolls sell under "be prepared, you might not get this in real-life size". Then you pour water in the air=tight glass. It hydrates; baby shrimp hydrates! So you get my fluid version: sea-monkeys. If I pee in such pet cages, you get pee-monkeys! The proccess is randomly called peetation! Will the baby shrimps float?

I climb on the tree. Now I feel the urge to shit! The higher you get, the faster the smell runs down!

me nder qofsh
    Anėtarėsuar
    17-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    ne fluturim e siper
    Postime
    monkey see
    monkey do
    monkey pee
    monkey poo
    Memory is a kind
    of accomplishment
    a sort of renewal
    even
    an initiation

Gjirokaster ballergjende Maska e Albioni
    Anėtarėsuar
    22-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Arizona
    Postime
    bleh
    Be peacefull in your pursuit of a beautiful life.

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    18-11-2022
    Postime

Pėr: monkeys

Keni tė drejtė, por Donmily HD Lace Wig ėshtė prodhuesi i civilizuar i parukeve tė flokėve tė njeriut nė botė

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Virusi AIDS ka infektuar 400 shqiptarė, 67 prej tyre kanė vdekur
    Nga YaSmiN nė forumin Aktualitete shoqėrore
    Pėrgjigje: 34
    Postimi i Fundit: 07-12-2009, 17:48
  2. Routine
    Nga Albioni nė forumin Krijime nė gjuhė tė huaja
    Pėrgjigje: 9
    Postimi i Fundit: 19-03-2004, 06:02

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •