Duke shfaqur rezultatin 21 deri 40 prej 48
    failed & quoted Maska e IsiNYC
    Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    "You know my motto, I just don't trust 'em"

Things have a way of repeating themselves as if everything moved in circles. 'What comes around goes around' - an understated cliche often used without clear comprehension. No, I do not mean to say, that your average person doesn't understand that the implication of the phrase is 'what you do today, affects what happens tomorrow', rather that this definition is too simplistic in form to truly effect ones willingness to behave a certain way as to control a future.

Andi has said "I don't trust them" repeatedly. If I view each event that has sparked that statement as a circle there must be a predecessor and an aftershock, both in forms of circles that revolve as a result of the other.

For a split second my mind raced and tried to frame my current situation into our agreed shape which has been set into motion from another which had spun in the past - days maybe years ago. What propelled my present into motion? The difficulty of my search didn't depend on my ability to recall related events...I figure, they don't need to be similar in nature. It is its essence that matters - the energy created from it, positive or negative. Is this moment an injustice commited upon me only to be corrected in the future or is balance shining on me, on its proudest moment - equilibrium?

I cleared my mind and lacking the energy and the desire to explain everything I was thinking at the moment I nodded and said, "I hear ya...", smiling at the umpteenth time I'd heard him say that he didn't trust women.
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. | Nietzsche

It was the fragrance of the grayish pines, encircled from the smoke of the Deus Ex cigarettes that I was smoking, what reminded me of her. I haven't seen her for a deserted time, and ... still, she doesn't wait too long, but appears in front of the unclosed sight of my imagination, whenever she feels like. She emerges akin to a small dot, a tiny-winy one, and ... broadens up into a milky way-kind of imaginative galaxy, right in front of my miserable eyes. My eyes really get wretched in these occasions. And ..., her smile decorated by false emotions, bordering on to an out of age army coat filled with dusty medals - such a vomiting sensation. The falsehood of the technique how she opens her mouth, how she shifts her slim rusty lips - always at such moments, I feel lucky I can't hear her nonsense lexis. But..., trust me, this kind of silence kills me more than the loud pronunciation of her words. It's their connotation that creates unfiltered extracts from the secret caves inside my shattered cerebellum, as if it was an immense amount of smashed potatoes.

All the contemporary novelists appear so out of world right now. Kundera?! Who is he?! ... A bridge-man between “The Farwell Party” and “Immortality”, a hybridized ex-Bohemian, a man made of two halves – jack of clubs – one Czech and the other French. Wasn’t Nietzsche right when he stated “An artist has no home in Europe except in Paris.”?! And ..., what does he do?! Simply, the opposite of what I’m doing; he bombards you with rhetoric questions amidst scenes of dark sex.

I bet she was saying, she was dating a physician. I didn’t really get his specialization, but it seemed as she was talking about a gynecologist or urologist. I guess she wanted to emphasize the fact that his profession dealt with what she used to consider the most sacred organs of the human body. Her eyes filled with a bunch of challenging glances, when she mentioned in a foxy way, she was having sex every day. The exchange of inner liquids was magnificent and safe. She was consuming some kind of violet birth control pills, regularly, every morning exactly at 10 am. My ears were rattling from the ex-screams of her past ecstasies.

Wasn’t I who never used to trust women?! Yeah, it was I.

... I stood up, walked toward her slowly, with my right hand sunk in an inquiring manner deep inside my pocket. When the flesh of my face could feel her poppy breath, I elongated my right hand toward her breasts, placing a bunch of 5000 dinar bills, at the place where the upper silky edges of her pink brassiere used to hang.

From sometime now, pink is considered an out-of-fashion color. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t carry any more brassieres around her breasts; her instant lust keeps them pear-like, ... tighter, ... straighter.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga DeLiRiUm TrEmEnS : 28-12-2006 mė 06:29
    The Revolution says " I was, ... I am, and ... I will be!!!".
    RAF

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    02-09-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Myslym Shyri
    Postime
    Une them shkruje te gjith ne shqip. lol. Do te me pelqente me shume, sidomos me ato emrat qe ke zgjedhur: Andi, Isak, Ela...sikur shkon me shume ne shqip. ;)

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    ....ahhh Fiona, sa do me pelqente te kisha te njejtin fjalor ne Shqip sic e kam ne Anglisht. Nuk eshte aq shume mungesa e fjaleve se sa pa aftesija te krijoj idera abstrakte me fjal te cilat jam i programuar ti perdor ne situata konkrete.
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. | Nietzsche

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    ....ajo nuk e kupton, qe kurr, nuk do e leshoj veten dhe nuk do shkruaj as edhe nje gje per ate!

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    ...and so it came, Pink Floyd found its way into his life. Everything he had found repugnant at one point was turning into the soundtrack of a time. 'High Hopes.' Yes, high hopes he thought, obviously jaded that change in all its fortitude had flexed once again displaying its might before his very eyes despite all his struggles to overpower it. Another, turn of the page, another person lost, another portion of his soul lost to what will be a stranger in his future.

There is a quality to Floyd that brings to the surface every moment spent in slavery like a whirlwind of pleasure through dispair. Yes, Floyd is a masochistic experience draped in ambiguous beauty - a celebration of captivity! They are inviting friends when freedom lands on the hands of the unexpecting victim. Surprised? Yes, many of us are victims of freedom. Unassuming passangers struck with the frightening realization that the narrow road we've been taken on has an end, an alternate route, it is a thin line on a vast map or even that our map isn't even an accurate account of the territory! Picture Eastern Europe immediately after the fall of the iron curtain. Their celebration, a parody of an era the western world had left behind decades ago! Likewise, he welcomed his freedom trying to revive events from the past! Trying to ride on the same road, looking at the same map that all led to the same end, a stranger in his future.

Isak paused and thought about the words recurring in his head. A stranger in his future. He remembered the lines from a poem he had written years ago;

" A stranger in my future,
    I picture,
    you will have remained beautiful deep into time"

A recurring theme he thought. He hung on to that feeling and all the pain it created and tried to welcome it in. Yes, this is what his freedom brought, a celebration through old events. Old poems, old memories and an old blueprint of how to move forward once again.

"A stranger in my future" Tanja, "I picture you will have remained beautiful deep into time" and "How sad that you were never able to understand me." You so desperately wanted what I had and lost that you turned into what I had ...and lost."

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    Afterthought.

He sat searching the room, dark and desolate, covered in thick dust. His clothes were scattered all over the ground and the couch was covered by a thick old towel which despite being uncomfortable prevented the leather from sticking to him in the summer heat. Josiah Leming's words traveled the room creating images in his head of places he knew did not exist. He glanced at the 4 corners of the room and felt like a king of a pillaged and abandoned country. Unnecessary and unwanted in other words. He lit another cigarette and as he stood there naked, glanced at his body searching for imperfections through the haze of the smoke traveling before him. A naked king of an abandoned country looking through the rubble after the pillage.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga IsiNYC : 22-08-2008 mė 18:10

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    02-11-2005
    Postime
    hi
    une nuk kam mundesi (ne kohe) te lexoj cfare eshte shkruar ketu por me ne fund lexoj nje shqiptar qe njeh Kunderen

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    I kam lexuar te gjithe librat e Kunderes! Ka dhe te tjere ne forum qe kan komentuar per librat por nuk e besoj se postojn me. Forumi nuk eshte me ashtu sic ishte nje here e nje kohe!

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    He vomited. Picked his head up once again and saw himself in the mirror, flush red and damp eyes from all the heaving. What started out feeling like a forceful blow to his chest had traveled to his head from lowering it closer to the toilet and violently releasing everything inside of him. He saw the image again, 'a vampire leaning in on a bare neck' and felt everything around him blur and the pain in his chest and the spinning room and his head halfway in the toitlet once again.

Everytime he saw himself in the mirror he looked worse. The blood vessels around his eyes had burst from all the forceful contractions that were part of the process. He looked like he had died and risen again. The dark circles around his eyes showed little thin blots at a closer distance. He leaned against the wall and slid down letting his ass hit the floor. He was tired.

He had played the image in his head many times changing details to the point where he did not know what was made up and what was forgotten. So after the shock had subsided he wrote:

"....and as I was about to sit a familiar back caught my eye. Delicate shoulters leaned right. He sat leaning back, like a king on his throne unaware that his life flashed before him. And I saw her, my dearest vampire, preying on his neck and finally rushing in. And as I waited for his blood to spill it felt like something cut me inside. A red stain began to form on my chest and I couldn't speak. And as everyone rushed in my direction, I pointed your way but you did not notice me. Hands were being placed on me to stop the bleeding and they were tugging at my stained white shirt and I pointed again but no one was listening. We're going to keep you alive they said, just be patient and don't speak. I tried to scream, and I think I may have but the hole on my chest just released it as air never allowing it to become a sound. They sat me down and looked around for my killer and rumors began to spread. 'He had a gun' no 'He had a knife, there was no sound how could it have been a knife' and as they searched, I searched and saw not a trickle of blood on his neck. I mustered up the strength and screamed 'But she bit his neck, why am I bleeding? Why am I bleeding?' and once again it all translated into a wheezing sound and blood spewed out of my mouth. And so I stopped looking. My voice was no longer my messenger and my chest was wide open for my heart to stop working. What was the point to keep trying? As strangers placed their hands on my chest and washed me down with cold water, the men offered me vodka for comfort until a stranger leaned in and said 'Not all vampiers bite you fool' and with that I died. You killed me."

He read over what he had written and feared that he would be deemed a sensationalist. But he was no sensationalist he merely wanted to remember it as it felt.

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime

Things we lost in the rain.

She hooked his arm and they hurried their pace, distancing themselves from everyone in search of explosions flashing in the night's sky. The rain was falling steadily now but they were determined to find celebration up above. There was irony here only to be noticed in hindsight. Love, delicate in every way, searching for explosions. Loud, bright chaotic explosions. They turned the corner and found nothing. Stilli every now and then, the chaos would show itself at a distance and he would point to it making sure that she noticed.

to be cont.

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    ...continued

I remember that day well, all the details about it, everything that escaped me then, resonates so loudly now. Like an explosion in the sky, like screaming in the rain, like laughter in deceit. I wrote the above from the outside looking in, because despite its clarity, it is distant. I write this now with a lucid mind and no clear distinction of what is real and what is fantasy but with a full breath of truth, and although they are often intertwined there is a clear distinction between the two (reality and truth).

I've removed the bandages from these new scars, to see what damage has been done. I see them covering my old ones in different shapes and different sizes letting off a different scent - the damage done by a different you. Besides the air of disillusionment, I am the only thing that remains the same. Zeitgeist. August, tainted forever, forever....forever.

Back to truth. I had accepted it, long before anything drastic happened. Truth approached me, plainly, and it spoke as harshly as only truth can. I took a breath of it, deep inside of me and felt its radiant glow burn me. We were acquainted in silence, undramatically. Reality however, remained the same and although occurrences throughout the years should have sent it crumbling to mere rubble it eluded crashing until my eyes could no longer doubt. With it came a anger, fear, loathing, discontent, vomit, tears, seclusion, promiscuity, disgust and distrust. Everything that I felt, everything that I knew simply vanished. It is in this way, that truth differs from reality. Truth is zen-like. You test it and it smiles at you with pity while Reality, reacts violently

So I've spent my 20's seeking truth and having reality try to meet it. So far I have succeeded to my despair.

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    A piece of me, A part of you.

From the shadows
    of your cutting screams you'll see
    when you start to feel a little piece of me
    that there's something you left behind
    and blurry nothings in your mind
    will bellow whistles in your merry life
    and hazy memories will bend time
    black and white photos, you and i
    remain celebrities in your heart
    and i'll tell the truth, and say
    that when i'm old, dull and gray
    i'll have a vision of a younger you
    and on that day i'll miss you too
    and regret
    we couldn't see through
    everything i saw in you
    and your heart
    will beat you true
    no matter when, no matter who
    with me you found a piece of you
    and you'll see then,
    no matter how untrue
    everything i ever saw in you.

Beyond the shadows of that vicious day
    evil night, evil play
    i've dug a hole so i can say
    everything I couldn't say
    and from that hole a tree will grow
    when we're silver dull and gray
    and despite the years it took to grow
    will whither dry in just one day
    haunted by its blurry nothings
    bellowing whistles in its decay
    and on its shadows I will lie
    like melancholy lullaby
    like explosions in the sky
    on a rainy dark July.

HBT

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime

I bet you think this poem is about you

I gather photos
    and place them
    on top of eachother
    in different directions
    breaking the order
    of lengths and widths
    exposing jagged corners
    and turn them over
    to scribble words
    in broken angles
    I cut my finger
    and feelings escape,
    paper-cuts of nostalgia
    bleed me happy
    clowns, eagles
    and genitalia
    appear from a bloody
    Rorschach test
    and I find myself
    feeling a little crazy
    at the wonder of it all
    thoughts, blots and bloody
    fingerprints
    a collection of me
    in the back of your photo.

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime

...untitled

I am followed
    needless moments
    like a ship’s moan on deserted waters
    screaming for compassion,
    waiting to be discovered.
    These distant groans
    through hollow years
    travel decisively through me
    i am one
    but so many me have lived
    so many me have died
    i am followed
    muted moments full of tension
    so many opportunities
    exhaling every wrong
    forgivingness never came
    i have shamed so many
    every time I died
    wear your mark proudly
    a stain of your manufacture
    i am followed
    imagine you killed
    your every man
    your hand still holding
    the deliverance of death
    with a single action
    I am no more
    you mourn, you mourn
    i feel for you
    but second chances
    like second lives
    aren’t
    I am followed
    perpetual contradiction

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    "you know the sun will die one day?"
    "that's crazy!" I said startled
    "it will..." she nodded full of melancholly
    "...and it will be dark forever
    And there will be no more trees
    or vampires or sex....
    And I will miss you"
    "I suppose I'll miss you too" I said
    Saddened by what had just been laid out before me
    Eagerly adding "even if....
    It would be thousands of years before anything like tha...."
    "I would still miss you" she interrupted as her eyes swelled up
    "I would miss the ghosts I know and the music
    Oh I'd miss the music Isak...
    And our home
    And how you dance around my accusations
    You were always so elegant that way"
    "I love you..." I said "...but I'm not going anywhere
    "yet" she added
    "yet"
    And she sunk onto her chair
    Slipping away into some sort of lucid dream
    Thinking of a time when we couldn't love anymore
    Searching for her freedom I suppose
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga IsiNYC : 04-07-2011 mė 03:39

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    27-01-2004
    Postime
    titulli i kesaj teme me duket kontradiktor.

se pari: nese nuk gjendet me c'mund te humbesh, nuk do gjendej as ndonje filozofi e mundshme. do kishin humbur te tera. :)

se dyti: nese dikush e quan veten "cun" mbetet akoma dicka per te humbur: gjinia. :)
    imagine there's no countries...
    nje fjale, nje kuptim...
    :))))

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    1) having nothing to lose doesn't mean there's nothing to be gained...and if that possibility of gaining something manifests itself into reality and you find your present to have evolved from a determined starting position (such as when the title was created) despite how callous one is towards it [evolving], this does not mean it does not exist or even that value cannot be extracted from it.

2) gender cannot be lost regardless of one's willingness to do so - today's technology can mask it but not yet alter it... :-]
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga IsiNYC : 05-07-2011 mė 02:57

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    27-01-2004
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga IsiNYC Lexo Postimin
    1) having nothing to lose doesn't mean there's nothing to be gained...and if that possibility of gaining something manifests itself into reality and you find your present to have evolved from a determined starting position (such as when the title was created) despite how callous one is towards it [evolving], this does not mean it does not exist or even that value cannot be extracted from it.

2) gender cannot be lost regardless of one's willingness to do so - today's technology can mask it but not yet alter it... :-]
    1. c'dmth "asgje per te humbur"? (mua me duket se nuk jane fjalet e pershtatshme per te shprehur ne menyre relativisht precize ate qe ke dashur te shprehesh :) )

2. une nuk do vija kurre ne dyshim faktin biologjik te gjinise. ceshtja eshte te shpirti, jo te biologjia. nese ne shpirt ben dallime midis "cun" dhe "goce", mbetet per te humbur dallimi. :)
    imagine there's no countries...
    nje fjale, nje kuptim...
    :))))

Natyre e turbulluar... Maska e Robbery
    Anėtarėsuar
    03-11-2007
    Vendndodhja
    Firenze
    Postime
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm....
    https://www.behance.net/robberysk1100

Faqja 2 prej 3 FillimFillim 123 FunditFundit

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •