!Welcome! Maska e StormAngel
    Anėtarėsuar
    05-02-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Postime
    Dear Diary,

I must spread some reputation before giving it to MisCongeniality again. :D
    However, the words she said only acknowledge the fact that I remember days and moments (especially if they were happy ones like this one now) for a long time, for when I am feeling sad I have always a place to go in my mind and enjoy.

Mis, fenk ju veri shume much for the kind words. I really do appreciate them and pray to God even kinder things than this happen to you all the time.
    You just made my day. ;)
    We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us.

In God I Trust! Maska e MisCongeniality
    Anėtarėsuar
    02-05-2003
    Vendndodhja
    QHC
    Postime
    And I was wondering who overloads my personal panel with nice anonymous comments! :D

I am glad "I made your day" even though I don't know how true it is. ;) Take care of yourself!
    What bond is there between me and the world? I am like a rider on a summer day who takes shelter to rest under the shade of a tree, then goes on his way. ~ Profeti Muhamed Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam

Larguar.
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-08-2003
    Postime
    30-04-2005

You know when you are driving down a road that you have never driven before? You know how when there are turns and curves and highs and lows? You don't really know how long the road you're on is or whether there is something that will make you stop for a bit ahead, but you're still excited and you want to keep going. Regardless of the fact that you haven't ridden that particular road you're on before, you still want to go on so that you may reach the destination you're headed to. Life is like a road-trip and you are the one behind the wheel. If you drive too fast, you could just collide onto something unexpectedly. If you're careful and drive a bit more slowly, you can enjoy the scenery and avoid any accidents...

(fotua: Vlore, 2004)
    Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura  
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Veshtrusja : 30-04-2005 mė 15:10

Anėtarėsuar
    02-05-2003
    Vendndodhja
    QHC
    Postime
    Dear Diary,

Yes, life is like a highway and I seem to be behind the wheel. I have a choice. I can drive within the speed limit, religiously wear the seat belt, put the blinker on 5 minutes before turning or double check before deciding to change lanes. Abiding by every law will safely get me to my destination one day. But I feel restrained, chained, and my trip is a drag.

I put the gear into overdrive and step on the gas pedal until I feel ultimate resistance. I slowly enter a different dimension as I stop thinking about laws and regulations, hidden police cars, accidents and other drivers who might get ticked off at me. I drive so fast that I feel the jittering of my car's metalic carcass. I leave every car behind and I boldly fly toward the unknown.

What is life without some adrenaline rush, a broken law, or a crushed bone? Surely this is an untrodden path for each of us, but when the terrain is flat and the road paved, I will take a chance. I will smell the fresh air from my window. I will break the chains and happily live the moment, like these people in the picture.

Sometimes we do have the need…the need for speed.

2 Miqte E Mi
    Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura  
    What bond is there between me and the world? I am like a rider on a summer day who takes shelter to rest under the shade of a tree, then goes on his way. ~ Profeti Muhamed Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-02-2003
    Postime

"Asrār-i Khudi"

"On the gibbet thou canst say it,
    But on the pulpit thou canst not say it"

M.I.

Anėtarėsuar
    05-02-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Postime

Dear diary,

The magic word is I love you, the word that opens up hearts.
    Seeking for the best way of showing the meaning of that magic is a quest everyone is in, but so few know how to deal with it afterwards.
    It takes two to tango someone said and I agree, but if you don`t know how to dance, don`t even start, you`ll ruin everything.

What I wanted to say is that people tend to make things happen to them as good as they can get, and while the dance lasts, totally forget about "it takes two to tango" and for life is not a movie, we should really put our forces on learning how to dance. Be polite anyways, ask the person for a dance as you should, bow and neal if you need to, but do it properly and with manirs. :)

and again, what I wanted to say is be natural, the way you are, and do things spontaneus, they look better like that. I don`t know, maybe something in this word that makes me feel rocky and unsecure, and yet, so calm and sober, like I know what I want and get it.

Huh, a pretty scary post this is...I think I wanted to say something, and somewhere along the typing part, I forgot about the point.
    Well, maybe there is no point, just some hints...
    Like, listen to good music, be a good man and don`t rush into things. :)

Be good and take care

Larguar.
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-08-2003
    Postime

Someone has once told me that there is nothing better than when you hear your beliefs spoken from someone else. Today, I read my beliefs from the words of someone from the past:

"True law is right reason in agreement with nature; it is of universal application, unchanging and everlasting; it summons to duty by its commands, and averts from wrong doing by its prohibitions. And it does not lay its commands or prohibitions upon good men in vain, though neither have any effect on the wicked. It is a sin to try to alter this law, nor is it allowable to attempt to repeal any part of it, and it is impossible to abolish it entirely. We cannot be freed from its obligations by senate or people, and we need not look outside ourselves for an expounder or interpreter of it. And there will not be different laws at Rome and at Athens, or different laws now and in the future, but one eternal and unchangable law will be valid for all nations and all times, and there will be one master and ruler, that is, God, over us all, for he is the author of this law, its promulgator, and its enforcing judge. Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature, and by reason of this very fact he will suffer the worst penalties, even if he escapes what is commonly considered punishment."

- Marcus T. Cicero, De Re Publica, book 3, paragraph 22 - trans. Clinton W. Keyes, p. 211 (1943)

Anėtarėsuar
    24-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    home
    Postime
    What a week must i say this has been...felt so long and never ending but yet it passed so fast. That day i cannot forget, all day it keeps running around in my head...thinking about has made my head confused and tired. It started funny and adorable, the warm weather, with the sun shining in my eyes, made me feel like a child, when my daddy would spin me around like i didn't care. All of the sudden a dark cloud covered the sun and over me it rained, a light across the sky striked, like a arrow through my heart it felt. That moment broken it left me...but yet is given me so much hope and tought me a lot. I lay here now thinking about it, all over from the begining...i honestly dont care...make what ever choise you please....am happy and satisfied, even though a little bit of me is horrified, still i walk up straight and strong. Look at me, the whole world has fallen at my feet...throwing me opportunities to catch...i gotta decide do i wanna play throw or play catch. The week passed...i've still been asked to hold on, but dont worry in other paths am moving along.

I will walk thousands of miles to reach my destiny....in my heart, passed pathers will hold a place, but it my mind they wont be.
    What we do does not define who we are. What defines who we are, is how we rise when we fall!!

i/e regjistruar Maska e EXODUS
    Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    Incident: Stabbed to the core of the bone.

The course of events: Anesthesia...

Repercussion: Bloodless wound, yet lethal.

Scene and circumstances: Undisclosed.

Victim's confession: ...should have known better...all deserved!

Conclusion and findings: (...)

Case - Dismissed.

Unquestionable! Maska e Cupke_pe_Korce
    Anėtarėsuar
    24-06-2002
    Postime

P: Mad for thy love?

...yes, Shakespearean love!
    …………………….
    (Act I, scene IV. the platform)

H: Angels and ministers of grace defend us!
    Be thou a spirit of health or goblin damn'd,
    Bring with thee airs from heaven or blasts from hell,
    Be thy intents wicked or charitable,
    Thou comest in such a questionable shape
    That I will speak to thee...
    ...O, answer me!
    Let me not burst in ignorance.
    -------------------------------
    (Act III, Scene IV)

H: How now! a rat? Dead, for a ducat, dead!

P: O, I am slain! [dies]

Q: O me, what hast thou done?
    H: Nay, I know not:
    Is it the king?
    …………………

Though wretched, rash, intruding fool, farewell!
    I took thee for thy better.
    ------------------------
    (Act V, Scene II)

H: O, I die…
    ……………………
    The rest is silence…[Dies]

References: Shakespeare, William. Hamlet. NY: Washington Square Press, 1992.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Cupke_pe_Korce : 15-05-2005 mė 18:59
    Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

Anėtarėsuar
    02-05-2003
    Vendndodhja
    QHC
    Postime
    Dear Diary,

I hate writing presentations. It takes me hours of hard work to make them look professional. Well, I have one due tomorrow morning at precisely 8:15 AM, and I have started panicking. I write a sentence and then convince myself I deserve a short break. I grab something to drink and chat for a few minutes with my cool roomate. Then I write a few more sentences and my mind drifts away to you. I have been neglecting you, so I tell myself it's my obligation to dedicate you a few words. Then I get lost as I search the net for additional information to back up my paper with. I want to build a strong defense. My attending loves making us feel insecure by asking questions I consider B.S.

Oh well, I think I will go and write a few more sentences. I will see you back in a few. :D What a vicious cycle!!!

R[love]ution Maska e Hyllien
    Anėtarėsuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime
    Dear diary, you seem to me like a patient shore hit by different waves.
    Some waves bring only mud and debris, some bring crystal, clear waters but no wave can bring you a jewel.
    Some waters are so distant and deep that they never reach the shore; seldom very seldom waves can carry those deepest waters of the ocean. Waters where can be found the most precious pearls and the most beautiful corals and the angelic mermaids, waters there in the most profound, most mysterious darkness of the ocean.
    Strong, stormy waves like this one can sometimes reach the shore and still bring nothing but their distant smell, their reflected shadow-image.
    No one but the master of this treasure, he alone sometimes can dive into the ocean. Only he can gaze and touch and feel that treasure just for a short, very short time, and then come back with faint memories of a dream.
    Dear diary, taking you down there just for a few moments to feel the real treasure, could be the greatest gift to you, but still when you would come back nothing but distant sounds and visions would remain, because shores, and sight, and light harm beauty, it can only be preserved there in the deep, deep in the ocean of feelings.
    SG
    "The true history of mankind will be written only when Albanians participate in it's writing." -ML

Larguar.
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-08-2003
    Postime

When we make a wish, I wonder... I wonder if we wish only when we know that we aren't capable of doing something. Or when we "hope"... do we hope when we know something is out of our hands? Can we hope and wish for something when we know we can reach it? Why are we so uncertain sometimes? Why?

Anėtarėsuar
    05-02-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Postime
    Dear diary,

I am doing fine, how are you by the way? I know I haven`t asked you this for a long time, but you see...I have been doing so much for such short notice.
    Anyways, I wanted to tell you about my day.
    It started as usuaylly, at 5.30 am and I went to work. There, the usual stuff...boring people and my boss screaming and shouting, and for the irony to be more complete, he doesn`t even have a clue why he is shouting for. Well, he is right as always. lol HE IS THE BOSS, after all.

I got off, *thank God* at 3 pm.
    I got home quickly, changed my clothes and...I had to go and check someone out.
    You see, dear diary, when planing something, the plan turns upside down and it stinks. :D
    Nevermind, I am strong....I will go on.
    But I wonder, like usually, why do people do things they`ll regreat afterwards.

Nevertheless, the mos beautiful part of the day was taking a loooong rest.
    I woke up like Ice Ventura, with my hair like on fire, and my eyes like I had a box fight with Mike Tyson. But that ain`t nothing... The party goes on.
    I needed a dose of coffee, went to the coffee shop, and had a laaarge one. Damn, I do love when people serve me coffees, just for a change.

Anyways, the night as usually, was kind of the same.
    I talked to the person I care most, and we shared...like we do most of the time. :)
    It is nice, and it`s getting nicer with every day that passes.
    (I wish I could write more about this, but I`ll ruin the privacy policy, so I`ll guess I am excused)

Dear diary, I am boring, right? lol
    I know, I know, I`ll stop writing now. Thank you for letting me write.
    See you in some other day, I hope you are doing fine.
    After all, you have to... so many people writing to you, you must feel like Santa.

. Maska e nausika
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-03-2005
    Vendndodhja
    Postime
    ...starring on a white screen for 47 minutes now. It’s impossible to form any coherent sentence. My brain still refuses to conform. I’m in trouble. Deep trouble. Have been in this state for 3 weeks now. And the clock is ticking.
    I think I suffer from a condition which activates my brain cells to work in overdrive only when it’s either swim or sink. And I’m just about to start sinking…
    Today I had you in my mind all day too…that’s what’s been happening today, rewind and re-play over and over what was said, done, said back and now what?... kind of thing

How I wish I could have seen you today, my sweet sweet complicated creature.

now back in the water...
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga nausika : 27-05-2005 mė 01:12
    When in Doubt, Act Stupid!

Anėtarėsuar
    05-02-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Postime
    Dear diary,
    Whenever I hear a whisper...I want to scream.
    Whenever I hear a scream, I want to shout my mouth.
    ...strange, the clock is ticking and I can not make up my mind to go and sleep.
    Insomnia was the thing called when you can not make up with your bed? lol
    Yeah, I guess so.
    However, I leave you in good company. Memories of the words spoken and the things done. Last night I was having a momentum, like I was in some other place and some other time, and...I could, just for a moment there, do absolutely everything. How strange, now, I can not do jack!
    See you tommorow dear diary
    Same place, same time, right...
    Righttt righhtt!
    Ok, I left

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    02-09-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Myslym Shyri
    Postime
    waww....i don't know why, but today i don't feel so good. Life in general seems to b going fairly well....x-ept a few problems here and there. i don't understand why it is so hard for me to make this decision...

Larguar.
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-08-2003
    Postime
    june 2005

Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Veshtrusja : 03-06-2005 mė 19:43

A poem for you

When things are changin

all around us

and the world seems

to move too fast

don't forget.

I'll be right beside you

loving you.

What I feel for you is deep

total and enduring

a love you can count on

without ever having to wonder

So when you look ahead

to future changes

or think about how

the past used to be

don't forget to look beside you

because that's where you'll find me

loving you with all my hart...

Somehow I felt like writting this in pink

Hey, how do i look? Maska e Aragorn I
    Anėtarėsuar
    20-09-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Your five years in solitary confinement are at an end. You've paid part of your debt to France.
    Postime
    Lying tends to puzzle me, not the practice of lying per se (itself) but reflecting on its nature, this horrible deed, lying... 'yes, it is bad... no, one should not do it, one should not engage in such a treacherous act, and if one does he will not get away with it, for the eyes don't lie, look at me, look me in the eyes, for the eyes will tell me whether your lying...'

you poor thing... always eager to boost yourself... if you really are that good at sniffing lies, then i must be good at telling them... for i can stare at you for as long as i want you to believe... and let off enough to suit your pride... so much as it thrills me... and no i don't believe them myself also. Although i did for a while, but i felt i was cheating... now i am in possesion of the truth myself. I would reveal to you my secret , if only you wouldn't feel ashamed of yourself, and i would stop lying to you... if only you would have faith in me.
    Nga halli,
    derrit i thuhet dajo.

Ndjesė pastė nėna e shtrenjtė..
    Sa shumė vėllezėr paska patur!

Faqja 3 prej 24 FillimFillim 1234513 ... FunditFundit

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Ditari i ndjenjave
    Nga Shiu nė forumin Ditari i meditimeve
    Pėrgjigje: 641
    Postimi i Fundit: 21-02-2017, 11:03
  2. Zekeria Cana: Ditari i luftës, 1999
    Nga Dita nė forumin Ēėshtja kombėtare
    Pėrgjigje: 15
    Postimi i Fundit: 09-06-2007, 02:51
  3. Ditari i ndjenjave
    Nga Hyllien nė forumin Ditari i meditimeve
    Pėrgjigje: 388
    Postimi i Fundit: 17-07-2006, 23:57
  4. (Shkėputur nga ditari im) "Na ishte njėherė... Otranto '97"
    Nga Auloni nė forumin Ditari i meditimeve
    Pėrgjigje: 1
    Postimi i Fundit: 26-09-2003, 17:40
  5. Ditari I Njė Adoleshenti
    Nga eris nė forumin Letėrsia shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 4
    Postimi i Fundit: 31-08-2003, 23:29

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •