Close
Faqja 10 prej 24 FillimFillim ... 8910111220 ... FunditFundit
Duke shfaqur rezultatin 181 deri 200 prej 475
    Unquestionable! Maska e Cupke_pe_Korce
    Anėtarėsuar
    24-06-2002
    Postime
    Remember what I once said: “Is in the mind where great transformations take place. In fact, it all takes place in the mind.”: our dreams, wishes, failures and victories, vices and virtues with all our true loves and infidelities. Death, too, belongs to the same realm, and renewal—for all eternity! World is too small for all these to happen, while mind....mind is boundless. I see you are confused. Let me explain that to you: there are times when you wonder what becomes of us when we pass away, and the image of decaying flesh chills your bones to the very marrow. I’m not saying this is not true—for it’s exactly what happens—but what you have envisioned my friend is not death, on the contrary, it’s life witnessing its remote past. Death simply isn’t! But being dead is an entirely different thing, for it amounts to a process of becoming, a mere sound that is—an outcry of love, or hate!
    Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

i/e regjistruar Maska e EXODUS
    Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    An old man in his late 60's, while listening to some classicals said to himself: Bethoven understood every human emotion. If everyone could do that...

failed & quoted Maska e IsiNYC
    Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    Its amazing what you discover about yourself in extended periods of solitude. Its ironic then, that with each discovery you pull further and further away from the truth. We're incapable of understanding ourselves as a whole but rather form an an image based on a collage of gathered information. I will never know myself as I know my brother or friend.
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. | Nietzsche

Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    Life must go on!

How can I convince myself of the amazing surroundings? I find nothing to cling on to! It all seems smooth, even though the rough edges are winking in irony.
    Ignore List: Snow~Drop

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    Goethe says that man can stand anything but a succession of ordinary days....
    While most of us seek comfort there goes Gogla e Kuqe willing to trade smootheness for those bumps on the road.
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. | Nietzsche

i/e regjistruar Maska e Syriana
    Anėtarėsuar
    08-07-2006
    Vendndodhja
    A walk in the clouds..
    Postime
    drink my lips tonight, my prince..

stasera mi voglio umbriucare di te nei mie pensieri. Voglio bere quela spremuta del cuore del desiderio e l'amore..

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    08-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Shangri-La
    Postime
    July 25th, 2006

Life is so ironic, but also so pleasant. As I was explaining my mom some of the math problems that she needs to know for her CPT test, I was reminiscing myself when I was 8-9 years old. I remember how my mom would often lose her temper when I did not understand how to solve some of the math problems. Tears poured down my face whenever I felt incapable of learning. But now we have changed roles :) and the funny thing with my mom is that i explained her four times, and when she finally got it she said "oh by why didnt you say this before," trying to keep my temper I started laughing. It was endearing, she was relying on me...what a great satisfaction that brings me.
    I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    She jumped, startled by the burn as she drew her hand back.
    "You fuc_ing burned me"
    "I'm SORRY. Let me see"
    I reached for her hand as she leaned back slightly reluctant to place hers in mine as if I would burn it again. I put my cigarette out and threw my hands up in the surrender position showing her I wouldn't hurt her.
    "Let me see baby..." I reached towards her.
    She placed her hand on my palm and I ran my thumb over a small red spot on her knuckles. I pulled it close to my lips and kissed it.
    "Better?" She shook her head disapprovingly.
    "How about now?" I said after kissing it again.
    The sides of her lips wrinkled and she wanted to smile but forced herself to remain serious so she can continue this little game. She was womanhood, in all its strength and weakness - in all its contradiction. Her voulnerability was her tool to control and it did with great success.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga IsiNYC : 26-07-2006 mė 01:58

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    02-09-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Myslym Shyri
    Postime
    I got so much to do today. Although, right now... i want a smoothie, lol.

Anėtarėsuar
    08-07-2006
    Vendndodhja
    A walk in the clouds..
    Postime
    I keep a close watch on this heart of mine.I keep my eyes wide open all the time.I keep the ends out for the tie that binds.Because you're mine, I walk the line...(J.C)

Anėtarėsuar
    08-07-2006
    Vendndodhja
    A walk in the clouds..
    Postime
    C'e una piccola luce dentro di me.. che non si puo ne donare ne rubare,ma si puo soltanto conquistare.., non si nota ma e visibile soltanto agli ochi di chi riesce a dominarla.
    Eccola ora risplende su di te;
    e la luce del mio cuore...

Should I fight the ignorance of my enemies? No! Never! I should let them drown in their own unresolved misery and let them breathe the ill air of inner sadness. I shall abandon them and let them think they are making progress, when in fact they are only staying behind.
    Ignore List: Snow~Drop

Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    That same cynical approach she couldn't help trapping herself in, costed her a great deal of icy thoughts, her one and only consolation of her unfortune. It was but a wasted effort each and everytime. He grew weary of it all, the more. She knew he was long gone.

Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    I was trying to prove myself wrong just the other day. Guess what? I was wrong in doing so, in the first place. And guess what else?! I never doubted that...
    Isn't life a lovely bitch? lol

Anėtarėsuar
    27-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    mbi dhe, nden qiell
    Postime
    Smiling bashfully and dressed in white selling her innocence in obvious fashion she waved at me with a swing of the arm one is accustomed to seeing on 12 year old girls not 23 year old women. How beautifully she hid her experience. How lost in her I was. She kissed my cheek, fully committed and giggled with exhuberant happiness as I dwelled on the irony of this gesture when it was only the previous night that our nakedness embelleshed our passion.

Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    We are loved beyond our ability to comprehend. - said someone.

Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    "...
    And throughout all Eternity;
    I forgive you
    You forgive me."

(William Blake)

Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime

I always have a problem with people dragging their dreadfully miserable selves to try and praise me, each and everyone, their own way...it makes me want to spit them so badly right in the face, time after time...endlessly! That's what I call pure satisfaction!

In God I trust Maska e fjollat
    Anėtarėsuar
    15-02-2005
    Vendndodhja
    Para shfaqjes sė hitlerit
    Postime
    It's so weird how God created creatures differ in same aspects, although we all are created by the same One Creator. Yep! Creatures, noble or miserable, find satisfaction in different things and manners... the most miserable ones find satisfaction in the lowest things and manners: by evoking feelings of compasion of the nobles. No wonder the man is often compared to the dog, it is because while the dogs oftenly eat their own dregs, certain cretures are damned to lick their own spits over and over... endlessly, just for a litle bit of satisfaction. One would wonder, is it payable the humiliation of the licking that one would have to go through, to colect enough drivel to be able to spit?!!

I know that my compassion for the human creatures gave a miserable one a bit of satisfaction today... I hope he finally gets some sleep tonight (somnambulist and the dream)! I think I can name this: Satisfaction!!
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga fjollat : 28-12-2006 mė 13:02
    I'm muslim, don't panic please.. oh bloody sheeps

Faqja 10 prej 24 FillimFillim ... 8910111220 ... FunditFundit

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Ditari i ndjenjave
    Nga Shiu nė forumin Ditari i meditimeve
    Pėrgjigje: 641
    Postimi i Fundit: 21-02-2017, 11:03
  2. Zekeria Cana: Ditari i luftës, 1999
    Nga Dita nė forumin Ēėshtja kombėtare
    Pėrgjigje: 15
    Postimi i Fundit: 09-06-2007, 02:51
  3. Ditari i ndjenjave
    Nga Hyllien nė forumin Ditari i meditimeve
    Pėrgjigje: 388
    Postimi i Fundit: 17-07-2006, 23:57
  4. (Shkėputur nga ditari im) "Na ishte njėherė... Otranto '97"
    Nga Auloni nė forumin Ditari i meditimeve
    Pėrgjigje: 1
    Postimi i Fundit: 26-09-2003, 17:40
  5. Ditari I Njė Adoleshenti
    Nga eris nė forumin Letėrsia shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 4
    Postimi i Fundit: 31-08-2003, 23:29

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •