Faqja 2 prej 3 FillimFillim 123 FunditFundit
Duke shfaqur rezultatin 21 deri 40 prej 56
    forever hers Maska e Eagle
    Anëtarësuar
    21-07-2002
    Vendndodhja
    boston-temporarly
    Postime
    Don Kishoti -Dylqinjes se Tobozes...:) kjo e fundit nuk i shkruante se s'ishin hape ala kurset kunder analfabetizmit...
    nuk e duroj dot i-ne pa pike.

madmoiselle Maska e angeldust
    Anëtarësuar
    08-06-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Michigan
    Postime
    Rri mer Eagle aman, c't'i shkruante dhe Dylqinja? Rrezik ajo e deshte t'i vinte prane atje, ai shkonte me gallop maje me maje halucinacioneve ne lufte kunder mullinjve te eres...!

DD, ne ajo lista qe ke sjelle ti, letra e Franz Kafkes per Felice Bauer, s'e marr vesh pse e fusin fare ne kualifikim... pasi me duket misherim i gjalle i cinizmit te shendoshe. Po e sjell tani qe ta heq qafe, sepse marr me mend se do ta nxirrte koken heret e vone ne kjo teme. :)

11 November, 1912

Fräulein Felice!

I am now going to ask you a favor which sounds quite crazy, and which I should regard as such, were I the one to receive the letter. It is also the very greatest test that even the kindest person could be put to. Well, this is it:

Write to me only once a week, so that your letter arrives on Sunday -- for I cannot endure your daily letters, I am incapable of enduring them. For instance, I answer one of your letters, then lie in bed in apparent calm, but my heart beats through my entire body and is conscious only of you. I belong to you; there is really no other way of expressing it, and that is not strong enough. But for this very reason I don't want to know what you are wearing; it confuses me so much that I cannot deal with life; and that's why I don't want to know that you are fond of me. If I did, how could I, fool that I am, go on sitting in my office, or here at home, instead of leaping onto a train with my eyes shut and opening them only when I am with you? Oh, there is a sad, sad reason for not doing so. To make it short: My health is only just good enough for myself alone, not good enough for marriage, let alone fatherhood. Yet when I read your letter, I feel I could overlook even what cannot possibly be overlooked.

If only I had your answer now! And how horribly I torment you, and how I compel you, in the stillness of your room, to read this letter, as nasty a letter as has ever lain on your desk! Honestly, it strikes me sometimes that I prey like a spectre on your felicitous name! If only I had mailed Saturday's letter, in which I implored you never to write to me again, and in which I gave a similar promise. Oh God, what prevented me from sending that letter? All would be well. But is a peaceful solution possible now? Would it help if we wrote to each other only once a week? No, if my suffering could be cured by such means it would not be serious. And already I foresee that I shan't be able to endure even the Sunday letters. And so, to compensate for Saturday's lost opportunity, I ask you with what energy remains to me at the end of this letter: If we value our lives, let us abandon it all.

Did I think of signing myself Dein? No, nothing could be more false. No, I am forever fettered to myself, that's what I am, and that's what I must try to live with.

Franz
    In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for that's how heart finds its morning and is refreshed.

Diabolis
    Anëtarësuar
    21-01-2003
    Postime
    Sepse ka edhe me keq.

Nje nga D.H.Lawrence, qe po te kishte ndonje teme mbi miqesine mund te rrinte dhe andej:

To the Hon. Dorothy Brett

Dear Brett,
    Your leter with -----‘s enclosed this morning. They make me sick in the pit of my stomach. The cold, insect-like ugliness of it. I shall avoid meeting -------.

And a word about friendship. Friendship between a man and a woman, as a thing of first importance to either, is impossible: and I know it. We are creatures of two halves, spiritual and sensual – and each half is as important as the other. Any relation based on the one half-say the delicate spiritual half alone-inevitably brings revulsion and betrayal. It is halfness, or partness wich causes Judas.

No, Brett. I do not want your friendship, till you have a full relation somewhere, a kindly relation of both halves, not in part, as all your friendship have been. That which is in part is in itself a betrayal. Your “friendship” for me betrays the essential man and male that I am, and makes me ill. Yes, you make me ill, by dragging at one half at the expense of the other half. And I am so much better now you have gone. I refuse any more of this “delicate friendship” business, because it damages one;s wholeness.

Know, know that this “delicate” halfness makes evil. Put away all that Virginal stuff. Don’t wtill go looking for men with strange eyes, who know life from A to Z.

And try to be whole, not that unreal thing that all men hate you for, even I. Try and recover your wholeness, that is all. Then friendship is possible, in the kindliness of one’s heart.

D.H.L.

Remember I think Christ was profoundly, disastrously wrong.
    wrong verb

Unquestionable! Maska e Cupke_pe_Korce
    Anëtarësuar
    24-06-2002
    Postime
    ose korespondencat e De Beauvoir & Sartre, se te tere i konsideronin si cifti me perfekt i shekullit deri ate dite kur u botuan letrat.

angel, thanks per fragmentet. My "search skills" are pathetic.
    Ndryshuar për herë të fundit nga Cupke_pe_Korce : 13-02-2005 më 20:50
    Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

!Welcome! Maska e StormAngel
    Anëtarësuar
    05-02-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Postime
    Tema qenka mbase fantastike,dhe me leje do doja te merrja pjese:

Ja edhe nje leter e Ludwig Van Beethoven

Beethoven to his 'Immortal Beloved'

Letter 1

July 6, in the morning

My angel, my all, my very self -

Only a few words today and at that with pencil (with yours) - Not till tomorrow will my lodgings be definitely determined upon - what a useless waste of time -
    Why this deep sorrow when necessity speaks - can our love endure except through sacrifices, through not demanding everything from one another; can you change the fact that you are not wholly mine, I not wholly thine -
    Oh God, look out into the beauties of nature and comfort your heart with that which must be -
    Love demands everything and that very justly - thus it is to me with you, and to you with me.
    But you forget so easily that I must live for me and for you; if we were wholly united you would feel the pain of it as little as I -
    My journey was a fearful one; I did not reach here until 4 o'clock yesterday morning. Lacking horses the post-coach chose another route, but what an awful one; at the stage before the last I was warned not to travel at night; I was made fearful of a forest, but that only made me the more eager - and I was wrong.
    The coach must needs break down on the wretched road, a bottomless mud road.
    Without such postilions as I had with me I should have remained stuck in the road.
    Esterhazy, traveling the usual road here, had the same fate with eight horses that I had with four - Yet I got some pleasure out of it, as I always do when I successfully overcome difficulties -
    Now a quick change to things internal from things external.
    We shall surely see each other soon; moreover, today I cannot share with you the thoughts I have had during these last few days touching my own life -
    If our hearts were always close together, I would have none of these.
    My heart is full of so many things to say to you - ah - there are moments when I feel that speech amounts to nothing at all -
    Cheer up - remain my true, my only treasure, my all as I am yours.
    The gods must send us the rest, what for us must and shall be -

Your faithful LUDWIG
    We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us.

!Welcome! Maska e StormAngel
    Anëtarësuar
    05-02-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Postime
    George Gordon (Lord Byron)
    To
    Lady Caroline Lamb

August 1812

My dearest Caroline,

If tears, which you saw & know I am not apt to shed, if the agitation in which I parted from you, agitation which you must have perceived through the whole of this most nervous nervous affair, did not commence till the moment of leaving you approached, if all that I have said & done, & am still but too ready to say & do, have not sufficiently proved what my real feelings are & must be ever towards you, my love, I have no other proof to offer.

God knows I wish you happy, & when I quit you, or rather when you from a sense of duty to your husband & mother quit me, you shall acknowledge the truth of what I again promise & vow, that no other in word or deed shall ever hold the place in my affection which is & shall be most sacred to you, till I am nothing.

I never knew till that moment, the madness of -- my dearest & most beloved friend -- I cannot express myself -- this is no time for words -- but I shall have a pride, a melancholy pleasure, in suffering what you yourself can hardly conceive -- for you don not know me. -- I am now about to go out with a heavy heart, because -- my appearing this Evening will stop any absurd story which the events of today might give rise to -- do you think now that I am cold & stern, & artful -- will even others think so, will your mother even -- that mother to whom we must indeed sacrifice much, more much more on my part, than she shall ever know or can imagine.

"Promises not to love you" ah Caroline it is past promising -- but shall attribute all concessions to the proper motive -- & never cease to feel all that you have already witnessed -- & more than can ever be known but to my own heart -- perhaps to yours -- May God protect forgive & bless you -- ever & even more than ever.

yr. most attached
    BYRON

P.S. -- These taunts which have driven you to this -- my dearest Caroline -- were it not for your mother & the kindness of all your connections, is there anything on earth or heaven would have made me so happy as to have made you mine long ago? & not less now than then, but more than ever at this time -- you know I would with pleasure give up all here & all beyond the grave for you -- & in refraining from this -- must my motives be misunderstood --? I care not who knows this -- what use is made of it -- it is you & to you only that they owe yourself, I was and am yours, freely & most entirely, to obey, to honour, love --& fly with you when, where, & how you yourself might & may determine.
    We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us.

in bocca al lupo Maska e Leila
    Anëtarësuar
    25-04-2003
    Postime
    Pa sa qaramane disa. Megjithese, une gjithnje them mos dashuro shkrimtare. lol
    Ndoshta artisti me i perafert per te dashuruar, duhet te jete nje fotograf (apo edhe skulptore... they're very good drivers), por jo digital apo surreal. Digitalet jane me keq se piktoret.
    :D
    Gezuar Shen Valentinin, angeldust. ;)

To Nora Joyce (1909)

My own dear Nora,

I love you, I cannot live without you... I would like to go through life side by side with you, telling you more and more until we grew to be one being together until the hour should come for us to die.
    Even now the tears rush to my eyes and sobs choke my throat as I write this...
    O my darling be only a little kinder to me, bear with me a little even if I am inconsiderate and unmanageable and believe me we will be happy together.
    Let me love you in my own way.
    Let me have your heart always close to mine to hear every throb of my life, every sorrow, every joy.

James Joyce
    trendafila manushaqe
    ne dyshek te zoterise tate
    me dhe besen e me ke
    dhe shega me s'me nxe

Diabolis
    Anëtarësuar
    21-01-2003
    Postime
    Ismail Kadare per Ljuba C.

Ljuba ime e shtrenjtë.
    Një javë më parë kur me ndihmën e Zotit të j. (shtiva në dorë), ishte vërtet një gjë e mrekullueshme, një çudnoje mgnovjenje, siç shkruan Pushkini i madh. Veç në mos më ke ngjitur triperin, (në gjuhën tonë ai emërtohet me një fjalë me tingëllim madhështor skullamendo, e huajtur nga italishtja dhe që të kujton termat e muyikës, andanto moderato, apo jo?), pra veç në mos më ke ngjitur triperin, ndonëse një shkrimtar, heminguej më duket, ka thënë se kur e marr prej teje edhe triperi më duket i mrekullueshëm. Kështu, pra, as ai s’ma zbeh dot dashurinë për ty, veç në mos e ke marrë prej ndonjë çifuti uzbek, se, përveç nga simpatia që kam për çifutët, kam dëgjuar se çifutët e Uzbekistanit e kanë triperin më të keq se sifilisin.

p.s. perkthimi i vete autorit nga rusishtja
    wrong verb

i/e regjistruar Maska e EXODUS
    Anëtarësuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    Marie! Marie!

Oh let me repeat that name a hundred times,
    a thousand times over;
    for three days now it has lived within me, oppressed me,
    set me afire.
    I am not writing to you, no, I am close beside you.
    I see you,
    I hear you...
    Eternity in your arms...Heaven,
    all is within you and even more than all...
    Oh! Leave me free to rave in my delirium.
    Mean, cautious, narrow reality is no longer enough for me.
    We must live out lives to the full,
    our loves, our sorrow...!
    Oh! you believe me capable of
    self-sacrifice, chastity, temperance
    and piety, do you not?
    But let no more be said of this...
    it is for you to question, to draw conclusions,
    to save me as you see fit.
    Let me be mad, senseless
    since you can do nothing, nothing
    at all for me.
    It is good for me to speak to you now.
    This is to be! To be!!!

- Franz Liszt

i/e regjistruar Maska e nursezi
    Anëtarësuar
    21-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    boston, MA
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga angeldust
    Spring 1797

To Josephine,

I love you no longer; on the contrary, I detest you. you are a wretch, truly perverse, truly stupid, a real Cinderella. You never write to me at all, you do not love your husband; you know the pleasure that your letters give him yet you cannot even manage to write him half a dozen lines, dashed off in a moment! What then do you do all day, Madame? What business is so vital that it robs you of the time to write to your faithful lover? What attachment can be stifling and pushing aside the love, the tender and constant love which you promised him? Who can this wonderful new lover be who takes up your every moment, rules your days and prevents you from devoting your attention to your husband?

Beware, Josephine; one fine night the doors will be broken down and there I shall be. In truth, I am worried, my love, to have no news from you; write me a four page letter instantly made up from those delightful words which fill my heart with emotion and joy. I hope to hold you in my arms before long, when I shall lavish upon you a million kisses, burning as the equatorial sun.

:D Isn't this the sweetest? Me urdher, o do me shkruash nje leter o ti te dish!
    hahahaha....the guy obviously knew what he was doing...a little dose of threat with his sweet looove. Megjithate kjo eshte thjeshte nje leter se ne fakt marredhenia e bonapartit me josefinen ka qene shume e motivuar nga arsye politike etj. etj.

me nder qofsh
    Anëtarësuar
    17-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    ne fluturim e siper
    Postime
    leila mi shpirt deri sa arrita tek postimi yt desh me ra pika qe askush nuk kishte postuar letrat e Joyce per Noran. Po dhe ti nuk paske postuar ato me te mirat jo. Let me do the honors

To NORA

Dublin 8 December 1909

My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every **** I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger **** than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to **** a farting woman when every **** drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your cunt, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore's glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover's fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling's cunt. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your cunt is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

JIM
    Memory is a kind
    of accomplishment
    a sort of renewal
    even
    an initiation

Anëtarësuar
    25-04-2003
    Postime
    Ky Joyce ka qene freaky, ama keshtu... bente as if he had a stick up his arse. Ndoshta duhet te hapet nje teme vetem per te. I find him psychologically fascinating.
    Ja, vazhdim te asaj periudhe kohe:

To NORA
    Dublin
    13 December 1909
    I would be delighted to feel my flesh tingling under your hand . Do you know what I mean, Nora dear? I wish you would smack me or flog me even. Not in play, dear, in earnest and on my naked flesh. I wish you were strong, strong, dear, and had a big full proud bosom and big fat thighs. I would love to be whipped by you, Nora love! I would love to have done something to displease you, something trivial even, perhaps one of my rather dirty habits that make you laugh: and then to hear you call me into your room and then to find you sitting in an armchair with your fat thighs far apart and your face deep red with anger and a cane in your hand. To see you point to what I had done and then with a movement of rage pull me towards you and throw me face downwards across your lap. Then to feel your hands tearing down my trousers and inside clothes and turning up my shirt, to be struggling in your strong arms and in your lap, to feel you bending down (like an angry nurse whipping a child's bottom) until your big full bubbies almost touched me and to feel you flog, flog, flog me viciously on my naked quivering flesh!!

To NORA
    Dublin
    15 December 1909
    No letter! Now I am sure my girlie is offended at my filthy words. Are you offended, dear, as what I said about your drawers? That is all nonsense, darling. I know they are spotless as your hearth. (lol) I know I could lick them all over, frills, legs and bottom. Only I love in my dirty way to think that in a certain part they are soiled. It is all nonsense, too, dear, about buggering you. It is only the dirty sound of the word I like, the idea if a shy beautiful young girl like Nora pulling up her clothes behind and revealing her sweet white girlish drawers in order to excite the dirty fellow she is so fond of; and then letting him stick his dirty red lumpy pole in through the split of her drawers and up up up in the darling little hole between her plump fresh buttocks. Darling, I came off just now in my trousers so that I am utterly played out. I cannot go to the G.P.O. though I have three letters to post. To bed - to bed! Goodnight, Nora mia! JIM
    trendafila manushaqe
    me dhe besen e me ke
    dhe shega me s'me nxe

Anëtarësuar
    25-04-2003
    Postime
    How appropriate qe jam duke lexuar Love, Lust, and Longing in the White House: The Romantic Relationships of America's Presidents. ;) Cudi qe s'keni vene letrat e Heloise & Abelardit, filozofit Francez. Jane nje nga shembujt me te vjeter te letrave romantike. Madje kishin 20 vjet diference ne moshe. Historine e tyre mund ta gjeni ne internet. Letrat jane me te veshtira per tu gjetur, por kane disa libra per ta. I'm ordering one these days.

Heloise to Abelard:
    You know, beloved, as the whole world knows, how much I have lost in you, how at one wretched stroke of fortune that supreme act of flagrant treachery robbed me of my very self in robbing me of you; and how my sorrow for my loss is nothing compared with what I feel for the manner in which I lost you.

Gjeta nje lloj dialogu qe s'e kontrollova nga vinte. Heloise & Abelard jane pergojuar dhe jane perdorur si karaktere librash nga disa autore. Ma ha mendja vjen per njerit nga ketyre librave.

Fulbert, Uncle of Heloise: He forced you.

Heloise: No!

Fulbert: Don't try to protect him. He worms his way into my house and he seduced you.

Heloise: No! I love him!

Fulbert: Don't use that word about him... enough.

Heloise: You trusted me!

Fulbert: Soiled goods, but not unsaleable. Some kind of marriage, but not at all what I wanted.

Heloise: I'm not a chattel!

Fulbert: Oh yes, by Christ you are! All I've worked for, all I've done, dragged down by ...

Heloise: I don't give a sou. Your reputation is damned. I'd rather share his table as his whore than be supported by your ill-gotten pieces of silver!

Fulbert: He's ruined you and he's ruined me! By god, this isn't the only blood that will flow.
    Ndryshuar për herë të fundit nga Leila : 14-02-2005 më 19:32
    trendafila manushaqe
    me dhe besen e me ke
    dhe shega me s'me nxe

Anëtarësuar
    25-04-2003
    Postime

Letrat e Heloise & Abelard

Heloise: You know, greatest part of my soul, that many people love each other for many reasons, but no friendship of theirs will be as constant as that which stems from integrity and virtue and from deep love. For I do not consider the friendship of those who seem to love each other for riches and pleasures to be durable at all, since the very things on which they base their love seem to have no durability. Consequently, when their riches or pleasure runs out, so to at the same time, love may fail.

But my love is united with you by a completely different pact, and the useless burdens of wealth, more conducive to wrongdoing than anything when the thirst of possession begins to grow, did not compel me to love you. Only the highest virtue in which lies the root of all honours and every success. Indeed it is this virtue which is self sufficient and in need of nothing else, which restrains passion, keeps desires in check, moderates joys and eradicates sorrows, which provides everything proper, everything pleasing, everything delightful, and than which nothing better can be found.

Surely I have discovered in you, since I love you, undoubtedly the greatest and most outstanding good of all. Since it is established that this is eternal, it is for me the proof beyond doubt that you will remain in my love for eternity. Therefore believe me desirable one, that neither wealth, distinctions, nor all the things that devotees of this world lust after, will be able to sever me from love for you. Truly there will never be a day in which I would be able to think of myself and let it pass without thinking of you. Know that I am not concerned by any doubt that I may hope the same thing from you.

Abelard: To the only disciple of philosophy among all the young women of our age, the only one of whom fortune has completely bestowed all the gifts of the manifold virtues, the only attractive one, the only gracious one. He, who through your gift, is nourished by the upper air, he who lives only when he is sure of your favour, may you advance ever further, if she who has reached the summit can advance any further.

I admire your talent, you who discussed the rules of friendship so subtly that you seem not to have read Tully but to have given those precepts to Tully himself. What you say is true, sweetest of all women, that truly such a love does not bind us as often binds those who seek only their own interests, who make friendship a source of profit, whose loyalty stands firm or collapses with their fortunes, who do not consider virtue to be of value for its own sake, who call friendship to account, those who with busy fingers keep count of what they ought to get back, for whom indeed nothing is sweet without profit, truly, we have been joined, I would not say by fortune, but rather by God, under a different agreement.

I chose you among many thousands because of your countless virtues. Truthfully, for no other benefit than that I might rest in you, or that you might lighten all my troubles, or that of all the good things in this world only your charm might restore me and make me forget all sorrows. You are my fill when hungry, my refreshment when thirsty, my rest when weary, my warmth when cold, my shade when hot, indeed in every storm, you are my most wholesome and true calm.

Heloise: If a droplet of no ability trickled down to me from the honeycomb of wisdom, I would try with every effort of my mind to portray in the jottings of my letter, various things with a fragrant nectar of your nourishing love. But throughout all eternity no phrase has yet been found that speaks clearly about how intent on you is my spirit. For God is my witness that I love you with a sublime and exceptional love. And so there is not, nor ever will be, any event or circumstance except death, that will separate me from your love. For this reason, every day there is in me the desire and wish that I may be restored by your soothing presence, and one day will seem a month to me and a week a year, until that sweetest vision of your love appears. So much pain sprouts and thrives in my heart that not even a whole year would suffice for its description. My body too is sad. My spirit transformed from its usual cheerfulness. Farewell.

Abelard: I will always love you, I will always carry you in my spirit. Nor should you be surprised that twisted jealousy should turn its eyes towards such a conspicuous and fitting friendship as ours, because if we were miserable, we could undoubtedly live among others however we liked without any malicious attention. Therefore, let them backbite, let them drag us down, let them gnaw, let them waste away inside, let them derive their bitterness from our good things. You will still be my life, my breath, my restoration in difficulty, and finally, my complete joy. Farewell, you who make me fare well.

Kurse keta na bejne Romeo & Julieten 20 here gjate 4 viteve ne gjimnaz, not counting junior high or college.
    trendafila manushaqe
    me dhe besen e me ke
    dhe shega me s'me nxe

Citim Postuar më parë nga Cupke_pe_Korce
    ose korespondencat e De Beauvoir & Sartre, se te tere i konsideronin si cifti me perfekt i shekullit deri ate dite kur u botuan letrat.
    Fotografitë e Bashkëngjitura Fotografitë e Bashkëngjitura  
    • Mëndjen në mëndje e zemrën në zemër.

• Të mirën bëje e hidhe në det,
      po s'e diti peshku e di Zoti vetë.

Anëtarësuar
    08-06-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Michigan
    Postime

Letters from Simone de Beauvoir

Wed 5 nov 47

Nelson my love...It is very wicked of you to laugh at me because i try honestly not to interfere with your freedom, very insulting not to take me more seriously. Well I will interfeer with your freedom, I'll put an electric fence around our Chicago home, I'll poison your skin and lips so that if you touch any woman, she'll fall dead...

........Ohhhh I like this. :D
    In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for that's how heart finds its morning and is refreshed.

Unquestionable! Maska e Cupke_pe_Korce
    Anëtarësuar
    24-06-2002
    Postime

...and so do I ;)

Nga Ranier Maria Rilke kam lexuar ca te bukura, derguar Marilenes.
    Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

Anëtarësuar
    08-06-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Michigan
    Postime

Frida Kahlo per Diego Riveran

Vetem dhe vetem per kenaqesine e Sokolit, dhe u shkrifsha une si gjalpi ne diell kur ai te jete i kenaqur!

Manila envelope with handwritten note from Frida Kahlo to Diego Rivera, 1940. Letter. 29 x 13 cm. Emmy Lou Packard papers, [ca. 1940-1986]. Archives of American Art.

Diego my love- Remember that once you finish the fresco we will be together forever once and for all, without arguments or anything, only to love one another. Behave yourself and do everything that Emmy Lou tells you. I adore you more than ever. Your girl, Frida (Write me)

Note from Emmy Lou Packard:
    San Francisco, 1940 The Spanish words in Frida's note to Diego she left in the Treasure Island Studio of Rivera's for painting the 75-foot fresco now at City College of San Francisco. Frida was leaving for a trip to New York (trial having to do with Lupe Marin; see letter) The envelope was a watch and jewelry depository while Frida was briefly in St. Luke's Hospital, placed there for observation by Dr. Leo Elloesser. -Emmy Lou Packard

(Source: Smithsonian Archives of American Art)
    Fotografitë e Bashkëngjitura Fotografitë e Bashkëngjitura  

Anëtarësuar
    08-06-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Michigan
    Postime

Ja dhe nje tjeter...

Frida Kahlo to Diego Rivera

"July 23, 1935

[I know now that] all those letters, liaisons with petticoats, lady teachers of "English", gypsy models, assistants with "good intentions", "plenipotentiary emissaries from distant places", only represent flirtations, and that at bottom you and I love each other dearly, and thus go through adventures without number, beatings on doors, imprecations, insults, international claims--yet we will always love each other...
    All these things have been repeated throughout the seven years that we have lived together, and all the ranges I have gone through have served only to make me understand in the end that I love you more than my own skin, and that, though you may not love me in the same way, still you love me somewhat. Isn't that so?...I shall always hoe that that continues, and with that I am content."

Perjashtuar Maska e diikush
    Anëtarësuar
    12-07-2003
    Vendndodhja
    konaku i ri
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga angeldust
    Kjo teme eshte per te gjithe zemrat e vetmuara diten e Shen Valentinit, qe historikisht kane vetem dy opsione se si ta kalojne ate dite te tmerrshme:

1) te gjejne nje date te cfaredoshme dhe te hiqen sikur ka dicka atje

2) te rrine ne shtepi prane te ngrohtit, me pizhama dhe nga nje levenxe prej leshi kraheve, duke ngrene pop-corn dhe

a. duke u qyrravitur me flima roze
    b. duke lexuar dhe kontribuar ne kete teme
    hahahahaha ... :)

te pergezoj per temen dhe sinqeritetin e situates

Kisha ca kohe pa lexuar keto lloj shkrimesh te stilit te vjeter dhe super romantike te koheve te meparshme..mjaft te lezetshme....flm kontribuesve, sidomos ato te postuara ne shqip nga Kaltersia? (ne mos gaboj)...kane lezet te vecante llafet poetike ne gjuhen tone...

Ato letrat e "Joice per Noren" si shume jashte stilit te temes..packa se interesante ne llojin e tyre... :D jane me te pershtatshme ne nje teme me erotike dhe me pak romantike...
    Ndryshuar për herë të fundit nga diikush : 16-04-2005 më 13:56

Faqja 2 prej 3 FillimFillim 123 FunditFundit

Tema të Ngjashme

1. Ardian-Christian Kyçyku
    Nga Eagle në forumin Shkrimtarë shqiptarë
    Përgjigje: 29
    Postimi i Fundit: 05-09-2012, 10:35

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund të hapni tema të reja.
  • Ju nuk mund të postoni në tema.
  • Ju nuk mund të bashkëngjitni skedarë.
  • Ju nuk mund të ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •