Close
Faqja 9 prej 9 FillimFillim ... 789
Duke shfaqur rezultatin 161 deri 174 prej 174
    THE HANGOVER (2009)

Stu Price: You do know counting cards is illegal, right?

Alan Garner: Counting cards isn't illegal. It's frowned upon... like masturbating on an airplane.

Phil Wenneck: I'm pretty sure that's illegal too.

Alan Garner: Maybe since 9/11 when everyone got so damn sensitive. Thanks a lot Bin Laden!

bubbly
    Anėtarėsuar
    05-05-2003
    Vendndodhja
    USA
    Postime
    Wanted.

Wesley: What the f*uck have you done lately?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPE5HdIus
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga PINK : 10-07-2010 mė 21:29
    Music to my heart that's what you are, a song that goes on and on.....

Į Я † ι $ † Maska e Homer
    Anėtarėsuar
    18-12-2008
    Vendndodhja
    Nιρρση
    Postime

Fight Club

Per mu asht filmi me djaloget ma te bukra te artit te 7-te, David Fincher me dy filma si Se7en dhe Fight Club ka prek perfeksionin

Narrator: This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Marla Singer: I haven't been fucked like that since grade school!

Narrator: I am Jack's smirking revenge.

Tyler Durden: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war. Our depression is our lives.

Tyler Durden
    : We are a generation of men raised by women. I'm beginning to wonder if another woman is what we really need.

Narrator: Marla was like that cut on the roof of your mouth that would go away if you'd stop tonguing it, but you can't.

Narrator: I wanted to destroy something beautiful.

Tyler Durden: You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Narrator: With insomnia, you're never really asleep; you're never really awake.

Tyler Durden: We were raised on television to believe that we'd all be millionares, movie gods, rock stars, but we won't. And we're starting to figure that out.

Tyler Durden: You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Narrator: With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels.

Narrator: On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Narrator: We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them.

Narrator: When people think you're dying, they listen ...

Tyler Durden: It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.

Tyler Durden: The things you own end up owning you.

Tyler Durden: You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Narrator: I am Jack's cold sweat.

Tyler Durden: Our fathers were our models for God. If they bailed, what does that tell you about God? You have to be prepared for the possibility that God does not like you.

Narrator
    : If I had a tumor, I'd name it Marla.

Tyler Durden: We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that social emasculation this everyman is created.

Narrator: What do you do for a living?
    Tyler Durden: Why? So you can pretend like you're interested?

Tyler Durden: Now, a question of etiquette: as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?

Narrator: I am Jack's raging bile duct.

Narrator: If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

Narrator: Losing all hope is freedom.

Narrator: [reading] "I am Jack's colon."
    Tyler Durden: I get cancer, I kill Jack.

Tyler Durden: You just had a near-life experience.

Marla Singer: You know, I bought this dress at a thrift shop for a dollar.
    Narrator: Worth every penny.

Narrator
    : I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Tyler Durden: It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.
    Narrator: There's always that.

Narrator: I am Jack's wasted life.

Narrator: I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.

Tyler Durden: Forget about what you think you know about life.

Narrator: I am Jack's broken heart.

Narrator: Is Tyler my bad dream? Or am I Tyler's?

Narrator: You met me at a very strange time in my life.

Narrator: Well, what do you want me to do? You just want me to hit you?
    Tyler Durden: C'mon, do me this one favor.
    Narrator: Why?
    Tyler Durden: Why? I don't know why; I don't know. Never been in a fight. You?
    Narrator: No, but that's a good thing.
    Tyler Durden: No, it is not. How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't wanna die without any scars. So come on; hit me before I lose my nerve.
    Narrator: This is crazy.
    Tyler Durden: So go crazy. Let 'er rip.
    Narrator: I don't know about this.
    Tyler Durden: I don't either. Who gives a shit? No one's watching. What do you care?
    Narrator: Whoa, wait, this is crazy. You want me to hit you?
    Tyler Durden: That's right.
    Narrator: What, like in the face?
    Tyler Durden: Surprise me.
    Narrator: This is so fucking stupid...
    [Narrator swings, connects against Tyler's head]
    Tyler Durden: Motherfucker! You hit me in the ear!
    Narrator: Well, Jesus, I'm sorry.
    Tyler Durden: Ow, Christ... why the ear, man?
    Narrator: Guess I fucked it up...
    Tyler Durden: No, that was perfect!

etc etc etc

Ēdo dialoge ne kyt film asht kult. =)
    D'Oh!

Į Я † ι $ † Maska e Homer
    Anėtarėsuar
    18-12-2008
    Vendndodhja
    Nιρρση
    Postime

Lightbulb

The Dark Knight

Joker: You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

The Joker: A little fight in you. I like that.
    Batman: [off-screen] Then you're going to love me.
    [attacks him]

Detective Wuertz: Dent. Jesus. I thought you was dead.
    Two-Face: Half.

Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

The Joker: [to Det. Stephens] Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

The Joker: You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength.

The Chechen: What are you going to do with all your money?
    The Joker: See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like dynamite, and gunpowder...
    [the Chechen watches, appalled, as Joker's thugs pour gasoline on his mountain of cash]
    The Joker: And gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap!

The Joker: It's a funny world we live in. Speaking of which, do you know how I got these scars?
    Batman: No! But I know how you got these!

Harvey Dent: Heh heh heh. Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should be aware of?
    Alfred Pennyworth: [smiles] Oh, you have no idea.

The Joker: [Batman slams The Joker's head on a table] Never start with the head, the victim gets all fuzzy.

The Joker: [holding a knife inside Gambol's mouth] Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!" And...
    [looks sidelong at Gambol's thug, watching the whole thing in horror]
    The Joker: Why so serious?

The Joker: If you're good at something never do it for free.

Two-Face: It was your men, your plan!
    The Joker: Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say... Ah, come here.
    [takes Dent's hand into his own]
    The Joker: When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I'm telling the truth. It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and look where that got you.
    [Dent tries to grab the Joker]
    The Joker: I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!
    [Joker hands Two-Face a gun and points it at himself]
    The Joker: Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!
    [still holding the gun, Two-Face pauses and takes out his coin]
    Two-Face: [showing the unscarred side] You live.
    The Joker: Mm-hmm.
    Two-Face: [flips, showing the scarred side] You die.
    The Joker: Mmm, now we're talking.
    D'Oh!

cherry blossom girl
    Anėtarėsuar
    14-05-2010
    Postime

:d

Mr. Brown: Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks.
    Mr. Blonde: No, no. It's about a girl who is very vulnerable. She's been fucked over a few times. Then she meets some guy who's really sensitive...
    Mr. Brown: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... Time out Greenbay. Tell that fucking bullshit to the tourists.
    Joe: Toby... Who the **** is Toby? Toby...
    Mr. Brown: 'Like a Virgin' is not about this sensitive girl who meets a nice fella. That's what "True Blue" is about, now, granted, no argument about that.
    Mr. Orange: Which one is 'True Blue'?
    Nice Guy Eddie: 'True Blue' was a big ass hit for Madonna. I don't even follow this Tops In Pops shit, and I've at least heard of "True Blue".
    Mr. Orange: Look, asshole, I didn't say I ain't heard of it. All I asked was how does it go? Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan.
    Mr. Blonde: Personally, I can do without her.
    Mr. Blue: I like her early stuff. You know, 'Lucky Star', 'Borderline' - but once she got into her 'Papa Don't Preach' phase, I don't know, I tuned out.
    Mr. Brown: Hey, you guys are making me lose my... train of thought here. I was saying something, what was it?
    Joe: Oh, Toby was this Chinese girl, what was her last name?
    Mr. White: What's that?
    Joe: I found this old address book in a jacket I ain't worn in a coon's age. What was that name? :
    Mr. Brown: What the **** was I talking about?
    Mr. Pink: You said 'True Blue' was about a nice girl, a sensitive girl who meets a nice guy, and that 'Like a Virgin' was a metaphor for big dicks.
    Mr. Brown: O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular **** machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
    Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?
    Mr. White: A lot.
    Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her ***** should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding the **** machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a Virgin."

i/e regjistruar Maska e Xhuxhumaku
    Anėtarėsuar
    19-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    sopr'un'curva
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga broken_smile Lexo Postimin
    Mr. Brown: Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks.
    Mr. Blonde: No, no. It's about a girl who is very vulnerable. She's been fucked over a few times. Then she meets some guy who's really sensitive...
    Mr. Brown: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... Time out Greenbay. Tell that fucking bullshit to the tourists.
    Joe: Toby... Who the **** is Toby? Toby...
    Mr. Brown: 'Like a Virgin' is not about this sensitive girl who meets a nice fella. That's what "True Blue" is about, now, granted, no argument about that.
    Mr. Orange: Which one is 'True Blue'?
    Nice Guy Eddie: 'True Blue' was a big ass hit for Madonna. I don't even follow this Tops In Pops shit, and I've at least heard of "True Blue".
    Mr. Orange: Look, asshole, I didn't say I ain't heard of it. All I asked was how does it go? Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan.
    Mr. Blonde: Personally, I can do without her.
    Mr. Blue: I like her early stuff. You know, 'Lucky Star', 'Borderline' - but once she got into her 'Papa Don't Preach' phase, I don't know, I tuned out.
    Mr. Brown: Hey, you guys are making me lose my... train of thought here. I was saying something, what was it?
    Joe: Oh, Toby was this Chinese girl, what was her last name?
    Mr. White: What's that?
    Joe: I found this old address book in a jacket I ain't worn in a coon's age. What was that name? :
    Mr. Brown: What the **** was I talking about?
    Mr. Pink: You said 'True Blue' was about a nice girl, a sensitive girl who meets a nice guy, and that 'Like a Virgin' was a metaphor for big dicks.
    Mr. Brown: O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular **** machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
    Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?
    Mr. White: A lot.
    Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her ***** should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding the **** machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a Virgin."

--- La Madre dei IMBECILI e sempre in cinta...

---voudou.. ---

cherry blossom girl
    Anėtarėsuar
    14-05-2010
    Postime
    That woman deserves her revenge... and we deserve to die.

cherry blossom girl
    Anėtarėsuar
    14-05-2010
    Postime
    love is. it just is and nothing you can say can make it go away because it is the point of why we are here, it is the highest point and once you are up there, looking down on everyone else, you're there forever. because if you move, right, you fall. you fall.

(Lost and Delirious)

i/e regjistruar Maska e prizrenasi_30
    Anėtarėsuar
    18-11-2008
    Vendndodhja
    Prizren
    Postime
    Dialogu im i preferuar nga filmi im i preferuar "Anger Management":

So Pena likes the spicy humor.

Maybe he'd enjoy the knee-slapper you told me about the great Buddha.

What did you say about Buddha?

Dave said, "How does a guy who weighs over 600 pounds...

...have the balls to teach people about self-discipline?"
    Mos ja bėj tė tjerėve atė qė nuk ke qejf tė ta bėjnė ty!

Buena Suerte Maska e MI CORAZON
    Anėtarėsuar
    21-07-2002
    Postime
    "The Fox and the Hound"

Young Tod: Copper, you're my best friend.
    Young Copper: And you're mine too, Tod.
    Young Tod: And we'll always be friends forever. Won't we?
    Young Copper: Yeah, forever.

One of the best Disney movies! Love it!
    Where does a thought go when it's forgotten?

Anėtarėsuar
    24-04-2002
    Postime

Pėr: Dialogė filmash - (anglisht)

- You know that moment when you look into somebody's eyes and you can feel them staring into your soul and the whole world goes quiet just for a second?

- Yes.

- Right. Well, I don't.

cherry blossom girl
    Anėtarėsuar
    14-05-2010
    Postime

Duke lexuar disa postime te vjetra te kjo tema po mendoja qe Tarantino nuk ka rrezik kurre qe te kaloje ne depresion.

cherry blossom girl
    Anėtarėsuar
    14-05-2010
    Postime

Red: I was once on the island of Ko Ri, free diving in the Andaman Sea. I fell terribly ill, stung by a lionfish. I was dehydrated and in excruciating pain. I had lost all sense of time and place, completely disoriented. But I knew I was dying. So I readied myself for it. And in that moment at death' door, I looked up... And standing over me in the brightness was this landless Moken Sea Gypsy. Just standing there. Smiling. She and her tribe nursed me back to health. Good as new. When I left the island, she kissed me, it was like a burst of sunlight on my cheek. It was... It made nearly dying welling worth it. That's how I feel now.

(nga seriali The blacklist)

(sa keq qe nuk e kane vene videon ne youtube...)

cherry blossom girl
    Anėtarėsuar
    14-05-2010
    Postime

dhe vazhdon...

Red: What are they gonna do to me that hasn't been done before? Kill me? None of it is worse than loosing you. Please excuse the gun. I'd hate for them to think we were in cahoots.

Faqja 9 prej 9 FillimFillim ... 789

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Germat dhe fjalet shqipe ne anglisht
    Nga Albo nė forumin Gjuha shqipe
    Pėrgjigje: 7
    Postimi i Fundit: 16-02-2018, 02:29
  2. Shqiptaret qe flasin anglisht midis tyre
    Nga FTN_2004 nė forumin Aktualitete shoqėrore
    Pėrgjigje: 41
    Postimi i Fundit: 09-11-2008, 16:43
  3. Si e bera anglez...Lasgushin e madh
    Nga Xhuxhumaku nė forumin Enciklopedia letrare
    Pėrgjigje: 2
    Postimi i Fundit: 22-09-2005, 00:54
  4. Fan S. Noli si burre fetar
    Nga Sokrat K. Dhima nė forumin Toleranca fetare
    Pėrgjigje: 9
    Postimi i Fundit: 10-10-2003, 17:28

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •