Rising Star and Legend Maska e Davius
    Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Transfer gossips....

Arsenal To Gain From Vieira Sale

No player is more important than the whole team and this is quite true for the Vieira saga which is characterizing the transfer market in recent weeks. If we take heed of the latest transfer news rumours, it seems that Arsenal and Real Madrid have finally agreed on the transfer of the French player to the Spanish side, for a fee of around 35 million Euros.

Real want to increase the number of superstar players in their squad and probably would get back the money from the sponsors and shirt sales at the end of the year. They also desperately needed a central defensive midfielder as was witnessed by last year’s domestic and European performances, so it seems like this would be the perfect solution for Madrid.

But what about Arsenal? They will be probably losing the best player in the world in his role and who can be dubbed as irreplaceable by most critics. So is it such a bad move? Not really as with 35 million for a player nearing 30 years, Arsenal can buy about 3 quality players to strengthen an already strong team.

A perfect example of this situation would be that of Zinedine Zidane’s move from Juventus to Real, where the Turin giants netted around 75 million Euros, with which they brought home Pavel Nedved, Gianluigi Buffon and Lilian Thuram, a move which in the end paid off as they went on to win back to back Scudetti and reach a Champions League which was only lost on penalties.

It’s true that there aren’t too many world class available players at the moment to choose from, but with that amount of money, Arsenal can convince any team to let go their star players in these current days.

So if the deal goes through, Arsenal should have nothing to worry about, but to look forward to some new transfers to come their way.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Davius : 05-08-2004 mė 21:55
    My silence doesn't mean I am gone!

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Replacing The Irreplaceable

Arsenal fans are bracing themselves for the news they’ve been dreading: that Patrick Vieira has joined Real Madrid. The long-running saga has gathered serious momentum in the last few days, though no deal has yet been completed.

Leaving aside such questions as the size of any fee or whether it would be a smart move for the midfielder, the key issue for Arsene Wenger – and the one exercising all Gooners – is how to replace someone of Vieira’s stature.

In this case, the adage that no one player is bigger than the club is likely to be severely tested. Claude Makelele, who left Real for Chelsea and plays in the same position as his compatriot and friend, reckons Arsenal will lose 40% of their side if Vieira goes. And Wenger would have little time left before the transfer window closes.

Before he committed himself to Liverpool, Steven Gerrard seemed an ideal replacement. But if that move is now a non-starter, Arsenal fans have great faith in Arsene Wenger’s proven alchemy. He’s made stars of many –Vieira included – and often by changing their positions (think Emmanuel Petit and Thierry Henry, not to mention Kolo Toure).

Some see Ashley Cole, Gilberto or Lauren as a holding midfielder. But if Wenger goes shopping, Maniche of Porto is expected to be high on his list. Others in the frame – at least among the fans - include Bayern’s Owen Hargreaves or Michael Ballack, Real Sociedad’s Xabi Alonso, Wesley Sneijder of Ajax, Mark van Bommel of PSV and Michael Carrick of West Ham.

Then there are Mascherano, Galasek, Rosicky, Alex, Helguera, Appiah, Baraja, Zagorakis….

The feeling seems to be that while Vieira’s departure – IF it happens – will be a major blow, Wenger will pull another rabbit out of his magic hat…

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime
    Stam Chose Milan Over Inter
    8/5/2004 9:52:00 PM

Jaap Stam revealed today during his first press conference as an AC Milan player that Roberto Mancini tried to convince him last season to join Inter.
    "Mancini spoke about Inter all the time last year but as soon as I heard that the rossoneri wanted me I knew where I wanted to go," the Dutch defender said. "I have won the league in every country that I have played in so the scudetto is a priority for me even though I have me head set on all competitions".

"I chose AC Milan because they are the best team in Italy and probably the world," he added. "I want to win a lot, everything possibly, so I think that I am in the right place to do so".

"At first when I was discussing the deal I intended to sign a one year contract but I changed my mind because I wanted to show Milan my gratitude," Stam went on. "I will be a rossonero for the next two years and then we’ll meet again and see what is best for everybody".

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga Davius
    "I chose AC Milan because they are the best team in Italy and probably the world," he added. "I want to win a lot, everything possibly, so I think that I am in the right place to do so".
    Milanista si ju duket kjo qe ka thene Stami...cool a???

However in this season FC Real Madrid is the best...

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Vieira not convinced by Arsenal spending

Patrick Vieira has decided to quit Arsenal because of the lack of top drawer signings manager Arsene Wenger makes, it has been claimed.

The Sun says the pair had a blazing row three weeks ago as Wenger tried to convince his captain to resist Real Madrid and stay on at Highbury.

Vieira stunned Wenger by saying: "You never sign world-class players" and argued Arsenal will NEVER conquer Europe's elite unless that changes.

The furious manager's acid reply was: "You weren't world-class when Arsenal signed you."Vieira's mind is made up, Arsenal can never win the Champions League while they continue to compete in a transfer market a step below the likes of Real Madrid and Chelsea deal in.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Davius : 05-08-2004 mė 22:19

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Mutu heading for Juve, claims agent

Chelsea striker Adrian Mutu is set to join Juventus on a year-long loan, according to his agent.

The Italian club have been pursuing the Romanian international for several weeks and could complete the transfer imminently.

"It's now 99% likely that Mutu will sign a contract with Juventus Torino today," Mutu's agent, Ioan Becali, told Romanian channel TV Sport.

Mutu is to fly to Turin for a medical, and it is expected that he will sign a 12-month contract.

His departure from Stamford Bridge, albeit on a temporary basis, comes just a year after he signed from Parma.

The 25-year-old cost Chelsea £15.8million, but after a bright start to his career in the Premiership there came a lull in his performances and he finished last season with just six league goals.

The arrival of Didier Drogba apparently pushed Mutu to the back of the queue for places in Jose Mourinho's attack.

The Romanian was a major success in Italian football, and scored 17 goals in 30 matches during the 2002/03 season before signing for Chelsea, forging a lethal partnership with Adriano, who has since joined Inter Milan, another of Mutu's former clubs.

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Monaco admit Anelka contact

Monaco boss Didier Deschamps has admitted that he has spoken to Nicolas Anelka about a return to France.

Manchester City striker Anelka is rumoured to be unsettled once again, and talk has pinpointed Stade Louis II as a possible destination.

Monaco coach Deschamps has now admitted that he has spoken to Anelka about the prospect of a return to France in The Principality.

Barcelona playmaker Javier Saviola is also an option for Deschamps and he admitted that it may come down to a choice between the two.

"Anelka is a great player so obviously he is interesting, moreover he is a Frenchman," Deschamps told L'Equipe.

"Yes I had a phone call with him, but I had a lot of phone calls with a lot of people.

"I know Nico very well. I know how it works, Saviola or Anelka? They are two different sized players, but two forwards.

"The officials know my preference, and the economical factors are important. But we will also look at other players
    ."

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Owen

Liverpool ace Michael Owen could sign his new contract before the Premiership season kicks off on Saturday week.

The striker has gone on record saying that he is happy at Liverpool because "the club is in my blood" but the all-important day when he finally puts pen to paper on a new three-year contract is still to come.

But he has returned from Liverpool's US tour insisting that an agreement is a step nearer after meetings were held between the club and his agent Tony Stephens in New York last week.

And crucially, Owen sees the next week as vital in the process which will finally see him put an end to months of speculation.

Owen said: "There is no rush, but there has been a meeting in New York last week and there will be another one next week."

That will take place probably without Owen's involvement while he is away with Liverpool in Austria for their Champions League third qualifying round first leg with Graz AK next Tuesday.

But by the time the Premiership starts at Tottenham the following Saturday, Owen could well have given the go-ahead to the deal.

He said: "People were talking about the talks months ago, before they had even started. And in fact we have only had about four or five meetings.

"And at the moment there is no agreement because I haven't signed anything.

"But it is getting closer. As I say, there is no rush but it is not a problem. Next week's meeting will iron a few more things out."

Liverpool will then hope that they can put an end to what is over a year of complicated negotiations.

Owen is now in the final year of his contract and will almost certainly sign a new three-year deal on over £80,000 a week.

That would be a second major coup for new boss Rafael Benitez and the Liverpool hierarchy, having seen Steven Gerrard turn down a move to Chelsea this summer and commit himself to Anfield.

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Atletico Pair To Move On

ATLETICO PAIR TO MOVE ON

Atletico Madrid duo Javi Moreno and Jose Maria Movilla are expected to sign for Real Zaragoza, according to reports in Spain.

While some details need to be still ironed out in the contract for Moreno, Movilla would move independently of this with agreement already reached, according to Spanish sports daily Marca.

The midfielder will sign for Zaragoza for four seasons while the contract which is on the table for Moreno is a year deal with the option of two more.

A fee of 1.5m euros is expected to be paid for the two players.

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Latest Paper Talk

THE SUN
    * Arsenal star Freddie Ljungberg wants to quit Arsenal amid interest in the Sweden midfielder from Inter Milan, Roma and Juventus.

* Fulham have extended striker Steve Marlet's loan at Marseille into a second season.

* Axed Liverpool boss Gerard Houllier is close to a return to football as coach of the Australian national side.

* Leeds have emerged as rivals to Cardiff for the signature of West Brom defender Sean Gregan.

* Liverpool midfielder Vladimir Smicer fears a serious knee injury could end his career.

*Defender Emerson Thome has joined Championship outfit Wigan after snubbing a new deal at Bolton.

* Everton will fight it out with Portsmouth for West Ham's Michael Carrick.

DAILY MIRROR

* Charlton have made an offer of £4million plus defender Paul Konchesky for Portsmouth striker Yakubu.

* Portsmouth are confident of completing a £3million deal to sign West Ham's England midfielder Michael Carrick.

* Arsenal will only sell skipper Patrick Vieira to Real Madrid if the Spanish giants cough up £30million.

DAILY STAR

* Arsenal are holding out for £25million for skipper Patrick Vieira after Real Madrid made an opening bid of £23million for the midfielder.

* Croatian striker Ivica Mornar is set to leave Portsmouth for a loan spell at French side Rennes. Bolton want to sign Liverpool flop El Hadji Diouf on a season-long loan deal.

DAILY MAIL

* Patrick Vieira's move to Real Madrid could be delayed by a troublesome thigh strain which would prevent the Arsenal skipper passing a medical at the moment.

* Sven Goran Eriksson is today set to be cleared of deceiving his bosses at the FA and looks certain to keep his job as England coach.

* Sunderland are hoping to price Manchester City out of a move for their highly-rated Argentina midfielder Julio Arca.

* Leeds are ready to hijack Cardiff's move for highly-rated West Brom midfielder Sean Gregan.

DAILY EXPRESS

* Patrick Vieira's move to Real Madrid was thrown into doubt last night as Arsenal dramatically upped the asking price for their French captain.

* Lazio have offered Paolo Di Canio the chance to make an emotional homecoming and sources in Italy suggest he is ready to accept the invitation.

* West Ham have given a midday deadline today to decide whether they are prepared to sell Michael Carrick to Portsmouth.

DAILY RECORD

* Celtic have placed Brazilian playmaker Juninho at the top of their Champions League wish list.

* Hibernian have offered skint City rivals Hearts a way out of their crisis by offering them the chance to play at Easter Road.

* Former Middlesbrough striker Noel Whelan is ready to take a massive wage cut to join Aberdeen.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Davius : 05-08-2004 mė 22:42

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Freddie Ready To Stay At Highbury

FREDDIE READY TO STAY AT HIGHBURY

Arsenal midfielder Freddie Ljungberg has denied reports linking him with a move away from Highbury.

The Sweden international has been linked with a move to Roma or Juventus.

But Ljungberg has denied talking to Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger about any possible move out of the Barclays Premiership club.

Ljungberg said: "I don't know where these stories about me leaving Arsenal have come from. I enjoy playing football here.

"I have never had a conversation with the boss at any time about wanting to leave the club and at the moment am just focussing on the start of the new season."

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime
    The Strong-arming of the Football World

So, Patrick Vieira’s transfer to Real Madrid to become the next ‘galactico’ seems imminently close. It should come as no surprise to anyone, even the most diehard Gunners fan. This move has been reported for some time, with every pundit offering their speculations and opinion since the beginning of the summer on how and if the move would go through.

It follows a similar pattern. Every close season, Real select several world class players (one standing above all the rest) for a one way trip to the Bernabeu. Once any interest is shown, they hint in the media, but deny any knowledge of the move. Then all of a sudden, the desired player’s club is forced to accept because he hands in a transfer request with stars in his eyes. First, they got Luis Figo from hated rivals Barcelona. Next, Zinedine Zidane left Juventus of Turin in northern Italy to apparently appease his Spanish speaking wife. Ronaldo came from Inter Milan, much to the chagrin and anger of the Nerazzurri faithful. Then, David Beckham flew south(or was thrown by Sir Alex, depending on which side you stand) to provide Florentino Perez with the marketing maneuverability he so fervently desired.

This summer has been no different, as the list included such names as: Xabi Alonso from Real Sociedad; the Porto quartet of Costinha, Deco, Maniche, and Ricardo Carvalho; Wayne Rooney and Michael Owen from Everton and Liverpool, respectively; and headlined by Patrick Vieira of Arsenal.

Inevitably, the only telling point for success in this recent purchase will be the amount of silverware Los Merengues bring home, if any

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime
    Chelsea, of Russian oil tycoon Roman Abramovich’s millions, is again loaded for another assault on all of Europe. I recently visited Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love, to see them do “battle” against Milan in the Champions World Series. All the new signings were present: Didier Drogba, Mateja Kezman (though he did not play in this particular game), Petr Cech, Paulo Ferreira, and Ricardo Carvalho. And don’t forget their new big name manager, Jose Mourinho, who brought Ferreira and Carvalho with him from Porto. He was very perturbed, to say the least, at the way his team allowed Milan back into the game to eventually win with an 87th minute Andriy Shevchenko free kick. How could he not have expected it, though, as he was the person who made the decision to bring on a fifth defender in Robert Huth.

He should have learned while watching this past summer’s European Championship that sitting back to defend a one goal lead is like scheduling a lunch date with the Grim Reaper. Yes, it may only be a preseason fixture, but these may be the times where your squad finds out what type of bearings their new leader has. I suppose if they reach the newly installed winter break of the Premiership season not in the most favorable position, Mourinho can just ask his Russian sugar daddy for some new toys to play with. Then they can ship out to Italy what they already have bought for too high of a price, as they have already done with Juan Sebastian Veron and Hernan Crespo to the two Milan giants, and replace them with the latest and greatest phenom. Adrian Mutu, currently the fourth striker, will supposedly also be headed back to Italy to join Juventus, where he should have been in the first place, rather than in the make or break EPL. ‘Chelski’ will now have to find someone capably of lassoing the moon to sit the bench in place of Mutu.

Recent seasons have shown that the old adage still rings true: Money can buy players, but it cannot buy a team. This past season’s European Cup title of the aforementioned Porto from the relatively small Portuguese league shows that great teams are forged through several years of a qualified manager working with a core group of players and each summer adding a few pieces he feels are necessary. While Real Madrid and Chelsea may hear that and laugh, clubs such as AC Milan and Manchester United will continue to be perennial favorites for the major trophies.

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

In a Real Spin

Who saw that one coming? All summer the spin doctors around if not inside the Bernabeu were priming us for the arrival of Patrick Vieira from Arsenal to swell the ranks of the galacticos.

But while the Vieira saga ran for months and was several times within an ace of becoming a fait accompli - again according to those ‘sources close to Real Madrid’ who love to brief journalists – the deal fell apart at the eleventh hour. And during that fateful hour, Michael Owen made a blindside run into the box to get his name, if not on the scoresheet, then onto he contract that eventually proved resistible for Vieira.

France’s captain declared that his decision followed a late change of heart when he realised just how much he loved Arsenal. Cynics will insist it was more to do with money than loyalty, but while we are all familiar with the tiresomely empty gesture of a player “kissing the badge” then departing for greener pastures, it is certainly novel to hear one cite affection for his present club and its fans as the reason for rejecting the self-styled best/most glamorous/biggest club in the world.

In pure footballing terms, Vieira’s decision makes sense. Real have the history, but at the moment Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal have the momentum and the potential.

Which leads us to Owen. His obvious dissatisfaction with Liverpool’s recent Premiership failings, plus the club’s fear of losing him for nothing next summer, made it easier for Owen than Vieira to jump ship. But it begs the question: did Real really need another striker? The glaring need in their team was for a holding midfielder; hence the intense interest in Vieira.

But Real are as much about presidential egos and marketing possibilities as they are about football. Perez needed to snare a big name this summer. And Owen’s name will sell replica white shirts in the Far East. But whether Camacho’s team will be better balanced as a result is debatable

!Welcome! Maska e StormAngel
    Anėtarėsuar
    05-02-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga Davius
    Milanista si ju duket kjo qe ka thene Stami...cool a???

However in this season FC Real Madrid is the best...
    Real Madrid kete sezon the best,po pas Milanit.
    We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us.

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime
    Barca To Offload Saviola, Recber and Lopez

Barcelona officials have reportedly told forward Javier Saviola, goalkeeper Rustu Recber and midfielder Oscar Lopez to start looking for new clubs.
    Saviola’s exit was all but confirmed when the club snapped up Cameroon international Samuel Eto’o from Mallorca.

With Eto’o, Deco, Larsson and Giuly all added in the offseason, manager Frank Rijkaard deemed Saviola surplus.

Reports are already swirling that Saviola could be joining Champions League finalists Monaco on loan for one season.

However, Monaco do not have the cash to purchase Saviola on a transfer and if another club emerges with an offer, look for Barca to give transfer offers first priority.

As for Rustu Recber, the Turkish international has been unhappy with life at the club ever since he lost the starters' role last season. Once considered among the best shot-stoppers in Europe, Rustu’s stock has decreased dramatically since he joined the Spanish giants.

Lopez, whose contract with Barcelona runs until 2007, has also been told to pack his bags as he is not in the clubs plans for the upcoming season

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime
    Dyer out but Shearer staying?

DYER HEADING OUT?
    After Kieron Dyer's alleged bust-up with Uncle Bobby and refusal to play on the right wing, it was inevitable that he would be linked with a move away from St James' Park. And the Daily Express says that the Toon will listen to offers of £8m for the England international - with Manchester United and Aston Villa both said to be interested.

SHEARER STAYING PUT?
    The rumour of the weekend was that Manchester United will move for Alan Shearer despite the fact that he's turned them down flat in the past. But according to The Sun, the Newcastle striker has 'told friends' that he is not interested in moving to Old Trafford or indeed to Celtic, who are definitely interested in the England legend.

'JUNINHO SET FOR MOVE'
    Little Juninho will join Celtic from Middlesbrough 'in the next 48 hours', says the Daily Record. The Brazilian is surplus to requirements at Boro after the signings of Gaizka Mendieta, Boudewijn Zenden and Ray Parlour and Martin O'Neill has offered him first-team football in Scotland.

AND THE REST
    Southampton are set to sign Swedish duo Daniel Majstorovic and Tommy Jonsson from Malmo and Halmstad...Pompey will offer a pay-as-you-play deal to Ricardo Fuller...West Brom will step up their Michael carrick chase this week.

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Report: Barca To Loan Marquez To Lazio

According to reports out of Spain, Barcelona and Lazio have agreed, in principal, on a loan deal for Mexican defender Rafael Marquez. Both clubs are still waiting for the defender's approval.

Big things were expected of Marquez when he joined Barcelona from Monaco in the summer of 2002, but for the most part, he failed to deliver.

Rijkaard was reportedly very upset with Marquez's showing in several preseason matches, especially against Parma in Cardiff, and has decided to axe the defender from the first-team.

Lazio are desperate to add some depth to their very slim roster and see Marquez as the ideal replacement for Jaap Stam.

Anėtarėsuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Woodgate Looks Back – And Forwar

The latest Englishman to join president Florentino Perez’s self-styled ‘galacticos’ at Real Madrid is hoping his move to the Bernabeu will help him put a troubled past behind him.

Jonathan Woodgate was convicted of affray during his Leeds United days and sentenced to 100 hours of community service. Referring to his part in an attack on a student in Leeds a few years ago, he told Real’s website: “I made a mistake and went through a very difficult period. But I think it has helped me become a better player and a better person. After something like that, you think a lot and draw conclusions. Now I have to look to the future.”

First, though, he reflected on the club he has left, telling the Newcastle Evening Chronicle: "I’m disappointed because I am leaving Newcastle before I could show the fans what I can really do. I’m leaving probably the most exciting bunch of young players in Europe, plus great players like Alan Shearer. It was the hardest decision of my career, but I can’t miss out on playing with so many great players at Real.

“In my opinion, Newcastle United as a club are on the up and I hope I can look forward to playing for Real against them in the Champions League one day," he said.

Meanwhile, Perez claimed Real had pulled off a major coup. "Jonathan is the correct choice, a magnificent player,” he said (side-stepping the fact that an earlier attempt to lure Sol Campbell to Madrid had been thwarted by Arsenal. "He is one of the best defenders in Europe and he will be one of the best in the world."

"Real Madrid will help consolidate him in this position and he will help Real Madrid get stronger. He’s young and a serious player. He knows our value and he is coming to a club where every day is a challenge both on and off the pitch. Real Madrid and their players have to set an example."

Woodgate, handed the number 18 shirt at Real, spoke only a few words when presented to the club’s fans. “Es un sueno,” he said, “It’s a dream.”

i/e larguar Maska e Vjosa
    Anėtarėsuar
    19-08-2002
    Vendndodhja
    athine
    Postime
    PO MIR O VLLA PO CFAR SHKRUAN ATY?? MOS NA SHAN??ahahahah. PO NE QE NUK DIM ANGLISHT CFAR TE BEJME??

Faqja 0 prej 2 FillimFillim 12 FunditFundit

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Thashetheme
    Nga MI CORAZON nė forumin Kinematografia dhe televizioni
    Pėrgjigje: 260
    Postimi i Fundit: 23-08-2007, 11:21

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •