Postimet nė Bllog

James Pandeli: Tė gjesh Jezusin

Finding Jesus

by James Wm. Pandeli

(Prerequisite readings: 'Oh Albania, My Poor
    Albania', 1980 {book}; 'Language of God', 2003
    {essay}. )

Finding the burial place of Jesus is an important matter. I do not
    mean the place where Jesus was initially buried and then, according to the New
    Testament, rose days later. I am referring to the burial place where his
    people took the body, after allowing prophecy requirements to be satisfied, to a
    final resting place.

The religious and historical experts have been looking in all the wrong
    places. It is my contention that Jesus was buried on an 'island in the west'.
    It could be Britain, Gibralter, Malta, or on an island in a river in the
    area of his crucifixtion, or some other island place that is significant to his
    life as a Jew, a rabbi, and/or as the son of the Virgin Mary - herself a symbol
    of the sacred Mother Earth of the prehistoric era.

As the result of my research into Albanian history, Greek Literature
    and the subsequent theory that I have developed, I have concluded that the Greek
    god, Kronus, who was the son of Ouranos, the first god, was synonomous with
    the son of God in the New Testament, Jesus. I do not suggest that there are
    other similarities with regard to either the Greek or Judaic cultures. It is
    within the Albanian (Illyrian) context that this conclusion is based - and that
    is that Kronus, in the evolution of religion, is synonomous with Jesus - the
    Son of God.

The Albanian context: The translation of the name 'Kronus' in Albanian
    is 'He - I', 'Kr - Oun'. Both the 'Kr' and 'Oun' survive as Albanian
    pronouns, 'He' and 'I'. When this theory was developing I felt compelled to repeat
    'He - I' a number of times, then I concluded that the completed meaning of this
    combination of pronouns was probably 'He is I'. That is, either God comes to
    Earth as a mortal or sends his Son. In Albanian, 'He is I' would tranlate as
    'Kr esht Oun'. The second and third syllable represents what evolved in
    Albanian as the word for Saturday, E Shtune, (the sixth or seventh day?; the
    Sabbath or the day before?). According to the Bible, God made heaven and earth
    and man, all within six days and then the seventh day would be the day of
    rest, the Sabbath. (Now, just what is the story of this God coming to Earth as a
    mortal, or sending his Son as a man - some calling him 'Messiah' - has not yet
    been discovered or understood within the Albanian context. What is
    interesting is that there was a 'Ker' in Greek Mythology - something to do with the
    'Fates', the 'end of Man'...).

One version of the burial of Kronus, the Greek god (?), was that he was
    sent to an 'island in the west', possibly Britain (Isle of Man?). Could it
    be that some other prophecy from the prehistoric era was also fulfilled - hence
    a final resting place? In Albanian the word for 'west' is 'perendim'. The
    word for 'God' or 'godlike' is 'Perendia'.

Finally, two things should be mentioned and understood: First a quote
    from Herodotus (Greek historian, c.485-425 B.C.), "From what parents the gods
    are derived or whether they were in existence from all time, and what they are
    like in shape, the Greeks do not know till this day when I write these
    lines..." (Book II, 53). Second, Albanian (Illyrian) is the oldest language in
    Europe, and has been compared to Etruscan ('The Etruscans Begin to Speak', Z.
    Mayani). Albanian is also similar to Thracian - 'Thrace'...There is no
    well-defined difference between aboriginal Thracian and Illyrians. Thus there was an
    Illyrian tribe Brygi (riverbank); a Thracian tribe, Bryges; and in Strabo's
    time, a tribe called Dardani (Kosova), then reckoned Illryian, living next to
    the Thracian Bessi (Bessa: a prehistoric religious concept that is recognized
    even today in the Albanian culture) in whose land was the oldest oracle of
    Dionysus, were probably as much Thracian as Illyrian. (-Enc. Britannica, 1963,
    'Thace', Vol.22, p.22. Also See 'Oh Albania, My Poor Albania', p.36). Recently,
    it has been suggested that the Thracian Civilization was as old as
    Mesopotamia (7000 B.C.). It was in Mesopotamia where the first parts of the Bible were
    compiled by the Jews and there is evidence that there were common stories and
    legal and religious commandments throughout the contemporary groups.
    "Babai i shtetit ėshtė Ismail "Qemali", e zbuloi Edvin shkencėtari!"

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    20-03-2007
    Postime
    See Illyrians.org and read new essay 'The Divine Revelation IS the Name "Miriam", The Miracle IS the Albanian Language'.

Shpirt Shqiptari Maska e Albo
    Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    The Divine Revelation IS The Name ‘MIRIAM’, The Miracle IS The Albanian Language

By James Wm. Pandeli

“It is worse still to be ignorant of your ignorance”
    St. Jerome, 342 –420 AD, an Illyrian (i.e. Albanian)

(Prerequisite readings: Essays by this writer - “Language of God”, “Illyr-Albania: The Mother Earth”, “The Birth of Aphrodite and The Decline of the West”, “The Center of the World: The Double Eagle -Its Origin As The Symbol of the Illyr-Albanian People”, “ZeMbret: The Message From The King”; See Illyrians.org or Frosina.org . Writer authored the book ‘Oh Albania, My Poor Albania’, 1980, and began this journey.)

PREFACE

I am not a disrespectful person: not of religion, not of hope, not of faith and certainly not of spirituality or reality. Neither am I a person without reason or without experience. Sometimes, within a sphere of knowledge, I perceive a greater understanding, the result of life experiences. I know that there was a time when there were sacred understandings before there were sacred writings. I would like to share that insight about this ‘truth based on origin’ concept.

For the first time in human history, this will mark an attempt to write the pre-history of the human physical and spiritual experience and evolution based on the language of the Illyr-Albanian people, a pre-historic people that have survived until the present. The pre-history has been preserved in some instances in the names, words, phrases and concepts that appear in some cultures through folklore, legends, sacred writings and the theater/arts that evolved early in the human evolution, first perhaps as clan gatherings, the telling of stories and so on. Was this the early form of preserving the history in pre-historic time? Did anyone ever wonder how well developed the theater/arts were with places and structures in ancient historic times?

I make the assumption that there had been an ‘intercultural (as in ‘international’) sacred language’, concepts that had developed with the first pre-historic society that had a spiritual awareness that influenced other cultures. That society was the Illyr-Albanian groups and their language was the vehicle in which it found its way to other cultures, first through the Etruscans to the West and Thracians to the East. The Illyr-Albanian influence and reach was not local by any means at a very early time.

Long before Hebrew was Aramaic, Greek was Classical Greek, before the Phoenicians developed the alphabet, before Mesopotamia became a civilization, before Abraham was born in Ur, a place in ancient Iraq, of a woman of Ur, Amitlai, before Etruscan influenced Latin, before Jerusalem was a holy city, and before Mohammed’s tribe Quraysh and the Hebrew tribe Qurayszah existed near Mecca, there were Pelasgians, that is Illyr-Albanians speaking the language known today as Albanian in the Balkan Peninsula, the oldest language in Europe and maybe the most significant in the world. These were people of the pre-historic era – an era classified as a time when there were no writings. Miraculously the Albanians survived until today speaking the same language, the Language of God. If you can understand this and what it means to be a human being concerned

about the failure of humanity’s journey here on Earth then try to be an informed influence on humanity’s journey through knowledge by increasing your insight into the human interpretations and politics of subsequent religions. Perhaps we will be able to clarify the sacred writings and clarify something about ourselves.

There should be an awareness of a possible Plural Divine: the God of Spiritual Guidance and Inspiration, the God of Abraham; and The Highest Existence; That Force, Energy, Infinity, Light and Love; That which created the Earth; That which the human capacity has not proven able or worthy of That Reach because of the great failure in humanity’s journey here on Earth. If the God of Abraham and That Highest Existence ARE One and the Same it is good, but recognize our failures.

I acknowledge and very much appreciate the following books, brilliantly written and serving to keep the name Miriam, ‘personal name of uncertain meaning’, in whatever context, alive and significant until a more pre-historic identity is realized, established and shared: “The Five Books of Miriam – Woman’s Comment on the Torah” (by Ellen Frankel, PhD., Harper San Francisco l996) , and “Mary (Maryam), The Chosen Woman, The Mother of Jesus in the Quran”, (by Ahmad Zaki Hammad, Quranic Literary Iinstitute, 2001).

An acknowledgement also to Rav P.S. Berg, author of “The Essential of Zohar” (2002, Bell Tower). It is a commentary on the Bible narratives available and understandable to most who have the interest and want the capacity. “Although the wisdom available in its pages is older than Creation itself, the text of the Zohar was composed approximately 2000 years ago.” The only caveat, and for the good of all, is the ‘Judaic only enlightenment’. The Hebrew people have limitations and humanity’s journey has witnessed too many disruptions as the result of mutual faults over the centuries. At the same time everyone should appreciate that ‘Judaic understandings’ provide an insight which few others have been willing to attempt of That Highest Existence (the Hebrew believe it within the context of the God of Abraham).

It is not possible for me to write anything concerning Albania without sharing the memory of the son of Baba Ali Plaku of Konispol, Albania, Rushet Ali Plaku. He was an Albanian patriot, a friend and a teacher of Aristotlian (a Tharcian) intellect: “I will share with you this understanding,” he said one day, “and someday you will come back and be my teacher.”

Contents:
    I. Introduction: Perception (of Albania), Context (Albanian Language as vehicle of Revelation), Perspective (The Divine Revelation), Summary of Contention
    II. Pelasgians: Pre-historic Illyr-Albanian People
    III. Deciphering the Names ‘Miriam’and ‘Amitlai’
    IV. Sacred Understandings Before The Sacred Writings
    V. Master’s of Publicity: Disseminators of Information Or Perpetuators of Ignorance.

I. INTRODUCTION

Perception (of Albania)
    Insight is the ability to see and understand the inner nature of things. It is discovering a ‘truth based on origin’.

The Illyr-Albanians have always existed, but the avoidance of the subject over the centuries has caused unfortunate results for the people. If you left it to the scholars, the theologians, linguists, and others the subject of Illyr-Albania throughout the ages would have included topics like ‘nonexistent’, ‘mysterious’, ‘uncivilized ethnicity’, ‘a language even God did not understand’, ‘of no consequence’ and ‘many foreign word influences’ because Illyr-Albanians had been an existence without the ‘writings’ for millennia. The subjective influence of academicians in our world today, in many cases, does not lead to any better results because of the interpretations and politics that follow the research.

The purpose of this essay is not ‘propaganda’. It is to improve the human condition, humanity’s journey on Earth through understanding ‘truth based on origin’. When another language could do so all would welcome that insight. Illyr-Albanianism is what it is, as old as it is, as profound as it is.

“ ‘Chaos’ (Greek > Kaos ) The disorder of formless matter and infinite space, supposed to have existed before ordered universe. Also, any great disorder or confusion.” The ‘Chaos’ appeared in Hesiod’s (c.700 B.C.) ‘Theogony’, ‘Genesis of The Gods’. ‘Verily at the first Chaos came to be, then wide-bosomed Earth (Ge).’ It was determined that in Illyr-Albanian the Greek ‘Kaos’ did not apply. The term as applied to the early evolution of the Illyr-Albanians was ‘cha’, (as in chop) ‘split’ or ‘break away’. (Hebrew: ‘Chochma’/’Chakhma’ - ‘Divine Wisdom’?.) ‘In the beginning there was a split, a breaking away; one part became the ‘Mother’ (Ge, Gaea), the other part the ‘Father’ (Tos). As the analysis proceeded using the names of the four Illyr-Albanian tribal divisions (Cham, Labe, Gege, Toske), as a consequence, the evolution of a fertilized egg could be imagined because ‘veri’, ‘north’ was ‘ve ri’, ‘the place of the egg’. North was the location of the tribal divisio!
    n Gege, the Mother. As the result of this analysis the whole Illyr-Albanian world was opened despite the lack of ancient writings. That is the analysis that might have evolved in the ‘Western World’ culture had Hesiod had this ‘understanding’ about the people to the North of Ancient Greece, the Illyr-Albanians.

Context: (Albanian Language as vehicle of Revelation)
    In my essay ‘Illyr-Albania: The Mother Earth’, I asked the question ‘Did God chose the Illyr-Albanian groups rather than Israel to be the vehicle of Revelation? I am more certain of the answer today. Albania, its language, remained in isolation, resisted a renaissance and remained ‘concealed’ for all these millennia until the 21st century and as it happens humanity might be ready for this ‘enlightenment’.

There have been great Revelations in the sacred writings of the Semitic people, the Eastern people, but there should be some clarifications. I do not say that, the great failures in humanity’s journey require it. It is required that we think outside the box, but not outside the human spirit and inspiration for good.

Perspective (The Divine Revelation)
    A Divine Revelation is a disclosure or revealing inspired and/or given by God (the God of Abraham). It should be a truth not subject to human interpretations or the politics of any culture. It should be a fact produced by the human spirit for good and perceived through the physical and spiritual senses combined with an understanding of human sustenance. It is an appreciation and awareness of a Highest Existence and is ‘truth based on origin’

“The Miracle IS The Albania Language” is an example of longevity, an existence for tens of thousands of years without written sources. The gift from the Highest Existence to humanity is the reasoning ability to understand the higher message through a language of original insight – ‘truth based on origin’.

Summary of Contention
    It is my contention that the pre-history was preserved in names, words, phrases and concepts through legends, folklore, theater/arts and sacred writings. There should be at least an appreciation of the existence of these names, words, etc., and applicable Illyr-Albanian explanations. The name ‘Miriam’ for example is a fact in historic times. The probability is that it existed in pre-historic times as well.

There is a big difference between sight (the reading) and insight (the understanding). The insight is the ‘greater awareness’. It must transcend the various cultures, interpretations, politics, if truth is the goal, and greater lessons learned so that we might Reach That Highest Existence whether it be the One and the Same God of Abraham. This is up to all of us to reach the goal of an improved humanity’s journey here on Mother Earth, through understanding Her (the Mother) physical lessons and inspiration as well as His (the Father) spiritual guidance and inspiration. We should understand that the physical is as much spiritual based on the survival and sustenance of the human life instinct when incorporating into it the concept ‘Love’ with Family, which has been given through the blessings of That Highest Existence. We may have failed That Plan of ‘Unity of Purpose’ and ‘Harmony’ but at least we now have the ‘greater awareness’.

II. PELASGIANS: THE ILLYR-ALBANIANS

Who were these people that survived to modern times from the pre-historic era with their language intact and with little evidence of any written materials during that time period up to 1878 when an Albanian alphabet was established and until1945, with a 95% population that was illiterate? There had to be something more than tenacity. Something spiritual had to exist in the make-up of these people of the Illyr-Albanian world who were known originally as Pelasgians. That spirit was in their blood. IT WAS THEIR LANGUAGE. The language was a great part of the sacred understandings they had and it had a greater influence then heretofore imagined on the sacred writings that subsequently took hold in other cultures as the result of the ‘intercultural’ concept. This language was sustenance, as much as food and shelter because at night, in the shelters, language served them so well that writings need not have been developed. It served them in story-telling, day events howe!
    ver primitive, and family, clan and tribal communications. It served them with spiritual communication with each other, expressions of love, interacting with survival and sustenance
    concerns. The mystery is why it served them so well when other cultures found it necessary to develop writings. Don’t misinterpret what I say. As time went by, and as we realize today, the writings eventually were missed on many levels. The missed writings are what makes the
    ‘propagandists’ against Albanians successful with their efforts to confiscate lands and identity because they wrote the stories, the histories, but with untruths in languages that had no substance as it regards the early evolution of man in the Balkans nor any insights into the spiritual evolution of the sacred writings of the East. Western scholars appear ignorant to cling so vehemently to what was ‘Greece’ because Greeks had the writings when to the Greeks themselves, the Mother of understandings had been the Illyr-Albanians. The ancient Greeks appear to have been misguided with too many misinterpretations as was evident in the essay ‘The Birth of Aphrodite and The Decline of the West’; even Hesiod’s ‘Genesis of the Gods’, itself written to try to give an accounting of their early evolution ‘in the beginning’ appeared to be based on their misunderstandings of the society to the North which had evolved millennia earlier.

We are plagued with too many realities about the foundation of Western Civilization. First we have the Greek reality, the Greek Civilization. Now one Simcha Jacobovic, an investigative reporter suggests that “The Exodus is arguably the most important story ever told, for it is the founding story of Western Civilization”. I want to admit that his finding of the biblical ‘Ark of the Covenant’, the chest containing two stone tablets inscribed with the Ten Commandments and the location of Mount Sinai and ‘the discovery of a 3,500 year-old gold image that he thinks depicts the biblical chest’ is a brilliant piece of discovery by him. But is it ‘the founding story of Western Civilization’? Well, the Greek and Hebrew stories played key roles in the foundation. But without the understanding of the Illyr-Albanian existence, the key would have no door to open to the origin of Western Civilization to begin the building of a foundation unless you believe that time only began!
    with Greek and Hebrew cultures.

Whatever form survival and sustenance took in their Balkan fastnesses in the pre-historic era, whether as hunter-gatherers, shepherds, early farmers, the Pelasgians, then Illyr-Albanians saw their benefactor was the Earth, who later became recognizable to them as Mother Earth and spiritual awareness matured. This had been true of many, if not most cultures. The distinction here was in the expression of words, names, phrases and concepts of this language that became recognizable in other cultures millennia later, many times being of a religious nature though with some inevitable changes. Illyr-Albanian became what we might call the ‘intercultural sacred language’ a concepts phenomenon. The propagandists would never accept this. What is important is not their politics or interpretations nor the lack of substance to claims made, but the lessons to be learned and not just for one sector of humanity, for all people who desire a positive humanity’s journey on Earth.

The Mother Earth took on a persona, first person recognition by the early people of the Balkans. This was reflecting or acting out the first reality. How or why this evolved I am not certain, but it would be difficult for the people to refer to Mother Earth as ‘he, she, or it’ because perhaps it was they who were the ‘he, she or it’. Mother Earth was Supreme. Physical survival and sustenance came to them from Her bounty and that appreciation filled their awareness that translated into the inspiration of the human spirit for good.

III. DECIPHERING THE NAMES ‘MIRIAM’ AND ‘AMITLAI’

Some religious dictionaries suggest that ‘Miriam’ is a name of uncertain meaning. In Hebrew it means ‘Sorrow’ or ‘Bitterness’. It has also been suggested that ‘Miriam’ was the ‘source of all spirit’. ‘Miriam’ was the name of the older sister of Moses and the name of the Virgin Mother of Jesus as preserved in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. Also, there was shown great respect for the memory of ‘Miriam’, the Mother of Jesus, in the Quran.

In Albanian, ‘mire jam’ (the ‘j’ pronounced as ‘y’) is ‘I am the Good’. It would not be unimaginable to suggest that the full name was ‘I am the Good Earth’ since the Earth was the logical source of the bounty enjoyed by the earliest people. ‘I am the Good Mother Earth’ since
    ‘motherhood’ was the analogy. It may have been disingenuous for the Hebrew writers of the Bible to suggest that God revealed his identity (though not his personal name) to them as ‘I am that I am’, Yahweh. It may have been that the revelation was ‘I am that I am’ suggesting that He was the son of the Virgin Mother Earth, ‘Mire jam’, ‘I am the Good’, or ‘I am from I am the Good’, my Mother, the Earth. ‘Miriam’ was one of those names of ‘intercultural’ significance. Most cultures, if not all, viewed the First God as originally coming from the Virgin Mother Earth. That being said, this evolution to a Supreme God, the One that Created the Earth, the God of Abraham, cannot be a bad thing because of spiritual guidance and inspiration that followed whether that be That Highest Existence or not.

The name of the mother of Abraham, a woman of ‘Ur’ (a place in ancient Iraq), was ‘Amitlai’. In Albanian, ‘e mituri’ is ‘innocence’. The Albanian linguist, Nelo Drizari (Albanian Dictionary, 1934,1957) suggested reviewing the word ‘ushter’. Albanian ‘ushter’ translates as ‘green’ (fruit or grain), ‘peme ushter’, ‘green or unripe fruit’. In this context the thought might be ‘virgin’, a ‘virgin mother’, imitating the ‘Virgin Mother Earth’. When Abraham was born the legend was that his mother, Amitlai of Ur hid his existence because the ruler at the time, King Nimrod had heard about a boy child that had been born and would be a usurper to his rule. The order came from the King to destroy all male children born at that time. Does it sound familiar? Was Abraham, Hebrew Patriarch, the real Hebrew ‘Messiah’ but no one among the Hebrew seemed to have had that understanding. Or was it too early? With the introduction of One God, Monotheism, what better ‘Messiah’ !
    than Abraham, founder of the Hebrew people would there be?

IV. SACRED UNDERSTANDINGS BEFORE THE SACRED WRITINGS

Remember, there were sacred understandings before there were sacred writings. The importance of the sacred understandings is that it might clarify not only the sacred writings but perhaps ourselves as well. Sacred understandings began with early man and the appreciation of Mother Earth as the Virgin Mother of the First God.

The 21st Century is here. Maybe with the insight provided there will be a re-reading of religious history, a new understanding of the old and very old. Who could have imagined that the Illyr-Albanian Language would be the great teacher and an ‘enlightenment’ for a ‘Divine Revelation’? Who could have guessed that one of the great lessons would be that the physical, by way of an appreciation of survival and sustenance, was as much spiritual as the sacred writings and that we are made aware of this through the Illyr-Albanian language, itself spiritual, from the early evolution. Both the physical and spiritual were as much science and factual as reasoning and experience were
    and are – gifts of the Highest Existence - so that we might be a better vehicle for humanity’s journey by clarifying this ‘truth based on origin’ concept. But an even greater lesson emerges.

This had been mentioned in the Introduction but it is worth repeating it to reinforce and expand this lesson. In Greek, when Hesiod wrote about the ‘Genesis of the Gods’, (Theogony) and the beginning of the world, the various translations stress that in the beginning there was ‘emptiness, a void, Chaos (Kaos), an existence of confusion and disorder’. The Hebrew suggest that chaos is the negative and that chaos is a hindrance to the greater journey, the opposite of harmony.

When I initially began an analysis of Hesiod’s ‘Genesis of the Gods’, I discovered that the Chaos was not correct in what the beginning and evolution were all about. The correct concept was ‘Cha’. In Illyr-Albanian it means ‘break apart’ or ‘split’. It proved correct because of the more reasonable understanding of the beginning as applied to the Illyr-Albanian evolution. One could imagine this awareness being expressed in the creation of names of the tribes at the earliest time, albeit on a primitive level at first. “In the beginning there had been a breaking away or a split, one part became the Mother (Ge, Gaea), the other part became the Father (Tos).” The Highest Existence was revealing something. Family and offspring were the message. There was no negativity, but nativity. That was the ‘unity of purpose’ and ‘harmony’ of life that the Highest Existence had hoped for when providing Earth for sustenance, and providing our physical and spiritual senses, and we!
    ll-being. Focus your capacity on humanity’s journey, one that until now has been filled with so much failure. Is it not enough to know that the mother came simultaneous with the egg, and that the male came with the seed to fertilize, and that it is not an altogether unpleasant experience thus fulfilling ‘unity of purpose’ and ‘harmony’ of the Highest Existence? Shouldn’t we consciously understand that it is a part of spiritual worship in the context of the respect and beauty of the gift from the Highest Existence? In Illyr-Albanian ‘veri’ translates to ‘north’ and ‘ve ri’, the ‘place of the egg’, is with the Mother. The Illyr-Albanian tribe, Gege, the Mother, is located north of the Genusus River in central Albania. ‘Genusus’ is ‘Earth as a Bride’ the Bride of Heaven. The Highest Existence provided the understanding of the concept ‘evolution’ whereby the Mother of God, the Mother Earth, in a later time evolved into another existence, still millennia earlier than the!
    historic era, as the ‘Earth as a Bride’. In Illyr-Albanian ‘Ge Nuse’
    translates to ‘the Earth as a Bride’. This is an example of ‘sacred understandings’.

In my essay the ‘Language of God’ I wrote about the universal importance of the concept ‘Ura’ which had been the first and second syllables in the name of the first Greek God of Heaven ‘Ouranos’. This is another very important part of the ‘intercultural sacred language’, a concept without which one might not understand possible explanations of the origin of the names or words as ‘Tos’, ‘Torah’, ‘Israel’ and the ‘Quran’.

A word that signifies the male ‘Tos’ in ‘Illyr-Albanian’, based on the evolution of the main Illyr-Albanian tribal division is present in the Hebrew ‘Tosefta’, meaning an addition, or addendum. With the understanding of the Illyr-Albanian ‘Tos’, an addendum, tosefta, can be found where ‘circumcision’ is a topic from the Torah: 2 Bereshet (Genesis) A38, Verse 364. The addition or addendum had something to do with oral and/or secret traditions in Hebrew religious culture and with the sacred writings. (Albanian ‘male’ is ‘mashkull’. The ‘Tos’ refers to ‘male’ based on the analysis of the tribal divisions, the carrier of the‘seed’. The word for ‘male’ had been deduced from the analysis of the Illyr-Albanian ‘beginning’. Drizari’s Albanian Dictionary, ‘Tos’, suggests looking up ‘pluhur’. ‘Pluhur’ translates to ‘dust’.)

The ‘To(s?)’ in ‘Torah’ could be an Illyr-Albanian ‘intercultural sacred name’. In Illyr-Albanian the ‘U ra’ is ‘I fell’, ‘U ra’; ‘God ‘fell’ or ‘came’ to Earth. This had been explained in the ‘Language of God’. You, as a cave-era person, can view the sky all around. Does not the sky appear to fall and touch the Earth in the distance? You do not have the understanding that the Earth is round. The ‘To(s?)’, ‘God the Father’, ‘Rah’, ‘Fell’ or ‘Came’ to Earth. The ‘Torah’ contains the first five Books of the Old Testament of the Bible, establishing the Creation, and the introduction of ‘God the Father’.

The name ‘Israel’ might be ‘Yees’, in Hebrew, ‘place founded ’or ‘established’; ‘Ra’ Illyr-Albanian (part of ‘intercultural sacred language’ applying to ‘God the Father’ ‘Ou’, ‘I’) ‘fell’; ‘El’in Hebrew, one name identifying ‘God’. The translation might be: ‘Place established were God (of Abraham) came to Earth.’ The ‘ra’ in Hebrew is ‘bad’or ‘badly’, so it does not make sense when considering the religious significance of the place ‘Israel’ as does this Illyr-Albanian /Hebrew combined translation in this ‘intercultural sacred language’ context and understanding.

One can see the ‘U ra’ revealed in the name ‘Quran’, or the tribe of Mohammed, ‘Quraysh’, or the Hebrew tribe ‘Qurayszah’. It was ‘a place where God’ (of Abraham) and ‘Allah, came to Earth’, ‘U ra’. That might be in the context of either Abraham’s Revelation or Mohammed’s Revelation (i.e. the prediction of).

Remember that this is in the context of humanity’s journey and the great failures we have experienced on Earth. The answers will never come from ‘interpretations’ or from ‘politics’ the of cultures with the sacred writings without the understanding of ‘the miracle that IS the Albanian Language’ and the ‘truth based on origin’ concept.

MASTER’S OF PUBLICITY

Disseminators of Information Or Perpetuators of Ignorance
    Has the 21st century met its compliment with the Illyr-Albanian Language and ‘truth based on origin’ concept? Will there be a ‘language renaissance’ and will its success depend only on the master’s of publicity? A new insight has been given into the Illyr-Albanian World and Language and perhaps with it a new ‘enlightenment’. Will the master’s of publicity meet the challenges of its message and be a part of improving humanity’s journey here on Earth or will they continue with personal agendas, shallow and superficial attempts as disseminators of information and in effect perpetuators of ignorance?

The Illyr-Albanian World had been unaware of this significance of its pre-historic past until now. The sacred writings played a key role in helping to uncover that past and the sacred understandings were a part of the new ‘enlightenment’ through reason. Longevity of the language helped to bring ‘truths’ to our attention heretofore not recognizable.

I must confess that I am frightened by the way humanity has evolved. I am especially frightened by the so-called educated in our society. It seems that the ‘readings’ account for most of their knowledge with little ‘understandings’ about their role in humanity’s journey and even less about the nature of evolution. The politicians, potential leaders for this role in humanity’s journey in our society, have proven little more than egomaniacs without substance and without a reality based upbringing. There has been too much superficiality and delusion in their lifestyle.

Everyone should be frightened by the prospects in our world today. We should use our spiritual energies to adjust to ‘truth based on origin’. Today, the Illyr-Albanian language has been brought to your doorstep. Know the concept Mother, know the concept Father, know the Family on the Divine Level and on the Human Level; appreciate their significance and that role in the survival and sustenance of ‘civilization’. Appreciate that lesson. Focus on the physical survival and sustenance and you will be doing the spiritual as Intended. Balance it with an understanding of the similar interests of others. Don’t let negativity and disorder work its interference with That Plan of the
    Highest Existence – ‘Unity of Purpose’ and ‘Harmony’ which has lost its way on humanity’s journey. That is what is meant by ‘Force’, ‘Energy’, ‘Infinity’, ‘Enlightenment’ and ‘Love’. We should all admit the problem of the failed journey and be a part of the solution.

It is time for a ‘melodious song’. In Hebrew the translation is ‘Zemer’. It is an arrangement of sounds in sequence; a single sequence of single tones to produce a rhythmic whole.

In Illyr-Albanian ‘Zemer’ translates to ‘the heart’. It is that muscular organ which circulates the blood by alternate dilation and contraction as in ‘the rhythm of the heartbeat’.

“They live no longer in the faith of reason.
    “But still the heart does need a language, still
    “Doth the old instinct bring back the old names.”
    (-Coleridge, S.T., 1772-1834, English Poet)

Will it be ‘chaos’ or will it be ‘life’? Will it be just the ‘sacred writings’ or will it also be the ‘sacred understandings’? Will it be ignorance (even innocent ignorance) or will it be ‘reason’?
    Will it be just the Revelations from the East or will it also include the Revelations from the West?

“Oh Albania, My Poor Albania, who has put your head in the ashes. You were once a Woman of great importance. The people of the Earth used to call thee Mother”, the Virgin Mother Earth, the Mother of God. Had anyone ever wondered why ‘Miriam’ had been held in such high esteem in Hebrew, ‘The Five Books of Miriam - Woman’s Comment on the Torah’; in Christianity, ‘The New Testament’; in Islam, ‘Mary, The Chosen Woman, The Mother of Jesus in the Quran’? It had been a ‘sacred understanding’ for tens of thousands of years that Her name be preserved for all time irrespective of the context of the times. In the Albanian language that original memory was never lost because I am here to tell you that, thanks to my four Albanian grandparents, their eight parents and before them their sixteen parents and so on. “The Miracle IS The Albanian Language”. “The Divine Revelation IS The Name ‘Miriam’” is now a fact as a result of this understanding of the Illyr-Albanian ‘Mire Ja!
    m’, ‘I am the Good Mother Earth’.

In Classical Greek, ‘Zephyr’ is ‘West Wind’. In Illyr-Albanian, ‘Ze Fare’ is ‘The Message from the Ancestors’. If one listens closely he can hear the sound of music coming from the first home of man, the cave. The ancestors have come back.

Photo: ‘Sofu’, one of the ‘sixteen parents’, born 1812, joined the legion of ancestors in 1915.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Albo : 21-10-2008 mė 23:20

Shpirt Shqiptari Maska e Albo
    Anėtarėsuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet nė Bllog
    THE EAGLE HAS LANDED…

By James Wm. Pandeli

“The Albanian represents the living museum of the world’s culture.”

Muharrem Cerabregu, foremost Albanian historian

Allow this analysis of the name of the Babylon and Sumerian/Mesopotamian era
    (7000 B.C.) Supreme Mother-Earth Goddess ‘Ishtar’ by applying the
    Illyr-Albanian Language (oldest in Europe) and concepts as discovered by this
    writer based on the analysis of Hesiod’s ‘Genesis of the Gods’ (i.e. The
    Beginning of the World) in one of the 20th century’s greatest discoveries as
    presented in ‘Oh Albania, My Poor Albania’ (l980) as well as subsequent Essays
    by this writer. Because the descendants of other cultures have a
    disproportionate control here in the West over what is disseminated there is
    little reference to this discovery due to the self-interest that has long
    outweighed truth as well as the subsequent level of understandings. The
    Illyr-Albanians were the first pre-historic people to identify human
    spirituality through their understandings of the Mother-Earth concept. The
    Mother-Earth was the Mother of what later evolved into a Supreme God, the God
    of Abraham. That is the true chronology of the evolution of the Gods albeit
    recognizing that what was subsequently created in other cultures has had the
    staying power if not complete truth.

The Illyr-Albanian people refer to themselves as the ‘Eagle People’,
    ‘Shqiptar’, in the Illyr-Albanian Language. It is my contention that this
    ancient people had simultaneously identified themselves as ‘Eagle People’ and
    the worshippers of a Mother-Earth Goddess that they created and revered. They
    eventually were recognized as ‘enlightened’ as their many groups migrated to
    other parts of the known world in the pre-historic era. There may have been
    this correlation (i.e. mutual relation) between the ‘Eagle People’ and an
    identification of the Mother-Earth concept. This creation of the Mother-Earth
    and name ‘Ishtar’ had as a basis both the Illyr-Albanian word identification in
    the name of the Goddess and the early story of the ‘B eginning of the World’ by
    the Greek writer Hesiod (c.700 B.C.) as deciphered in ‘Oh Albania…’.

The name ‘Ishtar’ probably evolved as did the identity ‘Ishqiptarr’ the ‘Eagle
    People’ reflecting the mutual connection. In Illy-Albanian a more complete
    translation of ‘Ishtar’ may be ‘She (The Mother-Earth) was (‘ish’ = ‘she was’)
    the creation as the result of the ‘wind (Er) that had raked (Tarr) the loose
    soil (first stage of Ge, Gaia) until the foundation of the Earth (Ge) was
    formed. Hesiod referred to this event as Eros, Tartarr and Ge or Gaia in his
    tale of a ‘Beginning’ though the Illyr-Albanian interpretation was either not
    known or understood by the Greeks. Was this the original message of the
    existence of a Mother-Earth Goddess that had ‘enlightened the world? Were
    these identities, ‘Ishtar’ and ‘Ishqiptarr’, identifying the Goddess and the
    messengers? The syllable ‘qip’, in Illyr-Albanian represents the ‘beak’ of the
    Eagle. A more ‘advanced’ civilization may have accepted the identity ‘Ishtar’
    to identify the Goddess but unaware of probable origins of the messengers. It
    might be kept in mind that while other ‘civilizations and people’ have come and
    gone, the Illyr-Albanians survived and remained over the thousands of years
    with a unique level of understandings, supported by an identity as preserved in
    the name they call themselves, the ‘Eagle People’, ‘SHQIPTAR’, the messengers
    of the Mother- Earth Goddess.

Every era has many truths and fragments that lend themselves to a reasoning
    process that exposes greater truths. Too much of what passes for ‘history’ is
    fraudulent, though human spirituality is not while the human capacity may be
    suspect. Hesiod’s work is one example of the fragment of a pre-historic puzzle.
    The name ‘Ishtar’ may be another fragment. The Eagle has landed though few
    have that awareness. “The Albanians represent the living museum of the world’s
    culture” and the doors have been opened.

i/e regjistruar Maska e Giulio22
    Anėtarėsuar
    15-11-2009
    Vendndodhja
    Arban
    Postime
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/26545936/James-Pandeli-10-Essays-for-Albania
    Edhe kėtu mund tė lexoni njė pėrmbledhje 40 faqėsh nė anglisht pėr dhjetė artikuj (2003-2007) tė kėtij studiuesi.

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Pierre-Pandeli Simsia
    Nga artisti. nė forumin Shkrimtarė shqiptarė
    Pėrgjigje: 21
    Postimi i Fundit: 02-06-2010, 01:44
  2. Gjithēka mbi Jezu Krishtin Zot
    Nga toni77_toni nė forumin Komuniteti katolik
    Pėrgjigje: 63
    Postimi i Fundit: 08-11-2006, 06:31
  3. Merjemja a.s, Nėna e Isait (Jezusit)
    Nga Klevis2000 nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 1
    Postimi i Fundit: 30-03-2005, 08:17
  4. Majko refuzon tė ulet nė njė tryezė me homologun Serb
    Nga Enri nė forumin Tema e shtypit tė ditės
    Pėrgjigje: 43
    Postimi i Fundit: 24-08-2003, 06:17

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •