Lidhja Qytetare Shqiptaro-Amerikane organizon ne daten 21 Maj ora 10-12 am, nje takim me dy kongresmene amerike, Henry Hyde, dhe Tom Lantos. Tema e diskutimit do te jete e ardhmja e Kosoves dhe jane te ftuar te gjithe shqiptaret me banim ne SHBA qe jane te interesuar per pavaresine e Kosoves. Me poshte do te gjeni edhe njoftimn zyrtare ne anglisht.

THE FUTURE OF KOSOVA IS AT STAKE.
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?

If you support the independence of Kosova now,
join the Civic League at an historic hearing in Washington convened by Congressman Henry Hyde, Chairman and Congressman Tom Lantos, Ranking Democrat House International Relations Committee

Wednesday, May 21
10:00 a.m - 12 noon
International Relations Committee Hearing Room
2172 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC

In January, Congressmen Lantos and Hyde introduced House Resolution 28, which calls on the U.S. government to declare its support for the independence of Kosova as the only way to bring lasting peace and stability to the Balkans. On May 21, they are taking the next step by inviting the full Committee to a hearing on Kosova's future, at which former Congressman Joe DioGuardi and AACL Balkan Affairs Adviser Shirley Cloyes will make the case for Kosova's independence now.

The public is invited to attend the hearing on a first-come, first-served basis.

For more information, contact the Civic League by phone at (914) 762-5530, by fax at (914) 762-5102, or by e-mail at jjd@aacl.com.