Close
Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 3
    Perjashtuar
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-07-2014
    Postime

Kisha Ortodokse Ukrainase shpall pavaresine e plote nga Patriarkata e Moskes.

Moscow-led Ukrainian Orthodox Church breaks ties with Russia

May 28, 2022
    3:30 PM GMT+2
    Last Updated a day ago

Members of a branch of Ukraine's Orthodox Church attend a council meeting at St. Panteleimon Monastery, as the branch discusses breaking its ties with the Russian church over Russia's invasion of Ukraine, in Kyiv, Ukraine, May 27, 2022. Picture taken May 27, 2022. Ukrainian Orthodox Church/Handout via REUTER

KYIV, May 28 (Reuters) - A branch of Ukraine's Orthodox Church that remained loyal to Moscow after a 2019 schism has said it will break with the Russian church over the country's invasion of Ukraine.

Ukraine was given permission by the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians worldwide to form a church independent of Moscow in 2019, largely ending centuries of religious ties between the two countries.

However many parishes, especially in Ukraine's east, elected to remain loyal under the umbrella of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church-Moscow Patriarchate.

Following a meeting of of its leadership the church announced that it would declare its "full independence" from Russia.

"The council has approved the corresponding additions and changes to the Statute on the Management of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church, indicating the full autonomy and independence of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church," it said in a statement late on Friday.

The statement condemned Russia's Feb. 24 invasion of Ukraine and the support of Patriarch Kirill, the head of Russia’s church, for what Moscow calls its "special military operation" to combat anti-Russian nationalists. Ukraine says the full-scale invasion was entirely unprovoked.
    Branch of Ukraine's Orthodox Church breaks ties with Russian church over the invasion, in Kyiv

Members of a branch of Ukraine's Orthodox Church attend a council meeting at St. Panteleimon Monastery, as the branch discusses breaking its ties with the Russian church over Russia's invasion of Ukraine, in Kyiv, Ukraine, May 27, 2022. Picture taken May 27, 2022. Ukrainian Orthodox Church/Handout via REUTERS
    Register now for FREE unlimited access to Reuters.com

KYIV, May 28 (Reuters) - A branch of Ukraine's Orthodox Church that remained loyal to Moscow after a 2019 schism has said it will break with the Russian church over the country's invasion of Ukraine.

Ukraine was given permission by the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians worldwide to form a church independent of Moscow in 2019, largely ending centuries of religious ties between the two countries.

However many parishes, especially in Ukraine's east, elected to remain loyal under the umbrella of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church-Moscow Patriarchate.

Following a meeting of of its leadership the church announced that it would declare its "full independence" from Russia.

"The council has approved the corresponding additions and changes to the Statute on the Management of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church, indicating the full autonomy and independence of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church," it said in a statement late on Friday.

The statement condemned Russia's Feb. 24 invasion of Ukraine and the support of Patriarch Kirill, the head of Russia’s church, for what Moscow calls its "special military operation" to combat anti-Russian nationalists. Ukraine says the full-scale invasion was entirely unprovoked.

A 2020 survey by the Kyiv-based Razumkov Centre found that 34% of Ukrainians identified as members of the main Orthodox Church of Ukraine, while 14% were members of Ukraine’s Moscow Patriarchate Church.

Ahead of Friday's decision, more than 400 parishes had left the Ukrainian Orthodox Church-Moscow Patriarchate in the aftermath of the invasion.
    Reporting by Max Hunder and Conor Humphries

Burimi: https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ia-2022-05-28/

Perjashtuar
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-07-2014
    Postime

Pėr: Kisha Ortodokse Ukrainase shpall pavaresine e plote nga Patriarkata e Moskes.

May 29, 2022

By RFE/RL

Russian Patriarch Kirill Says He Understands Ukrainian Branch's Decision To Break

Russian President Vladimir Putin (left), Russian Patriarch Kirill of Moscow (right), and Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu talk while visiting a marine church in St. Petersburg in 2017.

Russian Patriarch Kirill has said he understands a decision by the Russian Orthodox Church's branch in Ukraine to cut ties amid Moscow's invasion of its eastern neighbor.

"We fully understand how the Ukrainian Orthodox Church is suffering today," the head of the Russian Orthodox Church said at Moscow's Cathedral of Christ the Savior on May 29.

He added that the "spirits of malice" wanted to divide the Orthodox people of Russia and Ukraine but they would not succeed.

In 2019, the Orthodox Church of Ukraine was officially recognized by Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, the spiritual head of Orthodox Christianity's 300 million-strong worldwide community.

It heralded a historic break with the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Moscow Patriarchate, ending more than three centuries of Russian spiritual and temporal control of the dominant faith in Ukraine.

However, many parishes, especially in Ukraine's east, elected to remain loyal under the umbrella of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church-Moscow Patriarchate.

Following a meeting of its leadership the church announced that it would declare its full independence from Russia.

"The council has approved the corresponding additions and changes to the Statute on the Management of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church, indicating the full autonomy and independence of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church," it said in a statement late on May 27.

Ahead of the decision, more than 400 parishes had left the Ukrainian Orthodox Church-Moscow Patriarchate in the aftermath of the invasion.

A 2020 survey by the Kyiv-based Razumkov Center found that 34 percent of Ukrainians identified as members of the main Orthodox Church of Ukraine, while 14 percent were members of Ukraine’s Moscow Patriarchate Church.

The statement also condemned Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine and the support of Patriarch Kirill as head of Russia's church.

Kirill, 75, sees the invasion as a bulwark against a decadent West. At the same time, he has insisted that “Russia has never attacked anyone.”
    With reporting by AFP and Reuters

Burimi: https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-patri.../31873751.html

Perjashtuar
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-07-2014
    Postime

Pėr: Kisha Ortodokse Ukrainase shpall pavaresine e plote nga Patriarkata e Moskes.

Kisha Ortodokse e Ukrainės
    Departamenti Sinodal i Informacionit dhe Edukimit tė Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės

Rezoluta e Kėshillit tė Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės e 27 majit 2022
    E premte, 27.05.2022 19:40
    Lajme
    Katedralja e Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės 27 maj 2022

Kėshilli i Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės (nė tekstin e mėtejmė - Kėshilli), i mbajtur mė 27 maj 2022 nė Kiev, shqyrtoi ēėshtjet e jetės kishtare qė lindėn si rezultat i agresionit ushtarak tė Federatės Ruse kundėr Ukrainės. Bazuar nė rezultatet e punės, Kėshilli miratoi sa vijon:

1. Kėshilli e dėnon luftėn si shkelje tė urdhrit tė Zotit "Mos vra!" (Eksodi 20:13) dhe shpreh ngushėllime pėr tė gjithė ata qė vuajtėn nė luftė.
    2. Kėshilli u bėn thirrje autoriteteve tė Ukrainės dhe autoriteteve tė Federatės Ruse qė tė vazhdojnė procesin e negociatave dhe tė kėrkojnė njė fjalė tė fortė dhe tė arsyeshme qė mund tė ndalojė gjakderdhjen.
    3. Ne nuk pajtohemi me qėndrimin e Patriarkut Kirill tė Moskės dhe Gjithė Rusisė pėr luftėn nė Ukrainė.
    4. Kėshilli miratoi ndryshimet e duhura nė Statutin e Administrimit tė Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės, tė cilat dėshmojnė pėr pavarėsinė dhe autonominė e plotė tė Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės.
    5. Kėshilli miraton rezolutat e Kėshillave tė Ipeshkvijve tė Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės dhe vendimet e Sinodeve tė Shenjta tė Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės, tė cilat u mblodhėn pas Kėshillit tė fundit tė Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės (8 korrik 2011). Kėshilli miraton aktivitetet e Departamentit tė Ēėshtjeve dhe Institucioneve Sinodalale tė Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės.
    6. Kėshilli po shqyrtonte rivendosjen e paqebėrjes nė Kishėn Ortodokse tė Ukrainės.
    7. Gjatė periudhės sė gjendjes ushtarake, kur marrėdhėniet midis dioqezave dhe qendrės kishtare janė tė ndėrlikuara ose mungojnė, Kėshilli e konsideron tė arsyeshme t'u japė peshkopėve eparkialė tė drejtėn tė vendosin pėr disa ēėshtje tė jetės eparkiale nė kompetencė tė Sinodit tė Shenjtė ose tė Primat i Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės.mė tej, duke rivendosur mundėsitė, duke informuar klerin.
    8. Kohėt e fundit, njė sfidė e re baritore ka qenė veēanėrisht e mprehtė pėr Kishėn tonė. Gjatė tre muajve tė luftės, mė shumė se 6 milionė qytetarė ukrainas u detyruan tė largoheshin jashtė vendit. Kryesisht ukrainas nga rajonet jugore, lindore dhe qendrore tė Ukrainės. Shumė prej tyre janė besnikė ndaj Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės. Kjo ėshtė arsyeja pse Mitropolitana e Kievit e Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės merr apele nga vende tė ndryshme me njė kėrkesė pėr tė hapur famullitė ortodokse ukrainase. Ėshtė e qartė se shumė nga bashkatdhetarėt tanė do tė kthehen nė vendlindje, por shumė do tė qėndrojnė pėr qėndrim tė pėrhershėm jashtė vendit. Nė kėtė drejtim, Kėshilli shpreh bindjen e tij tė thellė se Kisha Ortodokse e Ukrainės nuk mund t'i lėrė besimtarėt e saj pa kujdes shpirtėror, duhet tė jetė me ta nė gjyqet e tyre dhe tė organizojė bashkėsitė kishtare nė diasporė.
    9. I vetėdijshėm pėr pėrgjegjėsinė e veēantė pėrpara Zotit, Kėshilli shpreh keqardhjen e tij tė thellė pėr mungesėn e unitetit nė Ortodoksinė ukrainase. Kėshilli e percepton ekzistencėn e njė pėrēarjeje si njė plagė tė thellė tė dhimbshme nė trupin e kishės. Ėshtė veēanėrisht pėr tė ardhur keq qė veprimet e fundit tė Patriarkut tė Kostandinopojės nė Ukrainė, qė rezultuan nė formimin e "Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės", vetėm sa thelluan keqkuptimet dhe ēuan nė konfrontim fizik. Por edhe nė situata tė tilla krize, Kėshilli nuk e humb shpresėn pėr rifillimin e dialogut. Nė mėnyrė qė dialogu tė zhvillohet, pėrfaqėsuesit e PCU duhet tė:

pėr tė ndaluar sekuestrimin e kishave dhe transferimet e detyruara tė famullive tė Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės.
    tė kuptojnė se statusi i tyre kanonik, siē parashikohet nė "Statutin e Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės", ėshtė nė fakt jo-autoqefal dhe dukshėm inferior ndaj lirive dhe mundėsive nė zbatimin e veprimtarive kishtare tė parashikuara nga Statuti i Kishės Ortodokse tė Ukrainės. .
    pėr tė zgjidhur ēėshtjen e kanunitetit tė hierarkisė sė PCU, sepse pėr Kishėn Ortodokse tė Ukrainės, si pėr shumicėn e Kishave Ortodokse Lokale, ėshtė mjaft e qartė se pėr tė njohur kanunitetin e hierarkisė sė PCU, ėshtė e nevojshme tė rivendoset pasardhja apostolike. tė peshkopėve tė saj.

Kėshilli shpreh bindjen e tij tė thellė se ēelėsi i suksesit tė dialogut duhet tė jetė jo vetėm dėshira pėr tė rivendosur unitetin e kishės, por edhe dėshira e sinqertė pėr tė ndėrtuar jetėn e tij mbi parimet e ndėrgjegjes sė krishterė dhe pastėrtisė morale.

10. Duke pėrmbledhur rezultatet e punės sė bėrė, Kėshilli i ofron njė lutje falėnderimi Zotit tė Mėshirshėm pėr mundėsinė e komunikimit vėllazėror dhe shpreh shpresėn pėr pėrfundimin e luftės dhe pajtimin e armiqve. Sipas Apostullit tė Shenjtė dhe Ungjilltarit Gjon Teologut, "hiri, mėshira dhe paqja nga Zoti Atė dhe nga Zoti Jezu Krisht, Biri Atė, nė tė vėrtetė dhe dashuri" qoftė me tė gjithė ne, veēanėrisht vėllezėrit dhe motrat nė Krishti i Ngjallur 1:3).

Burimi: https://news.church.ua/2022/05/27/po...nya-2022-roku/
    Perkthimi me Google.

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Katalunja shpall pavarėsinė nga Spanja
    Nga Neteorm nė forumin Problemet ndėrkombėtare
    Pėrgjigje: 1
    Postimi i Fundit: 16-10-2017, 04:49
  2. Pse Kisha Ortodokse shqiptare nuk i kėrkon Kishat Ortodokse nė Kosovė?!
    Nga KILI MERTURI nė forumin Komuniteti orthodhoks
    Pėrgjigje: 54
    Postimi i Fundit: 03-02-2010, 17:08
  3. Pėrgjigje: 185
    Postimi i Fundit: 08-11-2006, 06:16
  4. Pėrgjigje: 21
    Postimi i Fundit: 31-10-2002, 19:39

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •