Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 3
    Shpirt Shqiptari Maska e Albo
    Anëtarësuar
    16-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Philadelphia
    Postime
    Postimet në Bllog

Efektet negative të vaksinës: Shumë gra ankohen për ndryshime në ciklin menstrual

Emri:  vaccine-menstruation-2.jpg

Shikime: 568

Madhësia:  33.2 KB

Shume gra ne Amerike jane ankuar se pas berjes se vaksines, kane verejtur ndryshime ne ciklin e tyre mujor menstrual. Komentet e tyre i gjeni ne rrjetet sociale si twitter.

Video ne anglisht:

Ushtar i larte Maska e Neteorm
    Anëtarësuar
    04-01-2011
    Vendndodhja
    Postime
    Postimet në Bllog

Për: Efektet negative të vaksinës: Shumë gra ankohen për ndryshime në ciklin menstrual

VAERS (The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) (VAERS)
    Sistemi i raportimeve rasteve të dëmshme të vaksinave.

Kjo është një databazë që ka informacione për raportime të paverifikuara për raste të dëmshme të shkaktuara nga vaksinat.
    Deri tani ka mbi 130mijë raste nga më të ndryshme.

Emri:  E0O08WnWUAEqy4K.jpg

Shikime: 535

Madhësia:  53.0 KB

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    19-06-2004
    Postime

Për: Efektet negative të vaksinës: Shumë gra ankohen për ndryshime në ciklin menstrual

KETU KENI NE GJUHEN ANGLEZE NJE SERI RREGULLASH DHE NORMASH TE CILAT NESE ZBATOHEN NE JETEN E PERDITSHME JAPIN EFEKTIN E DUHUR DUKE FORCUAR SISTEMIN IMUNITAR DHE DUKE MBAJTUR LARG NGA TRUPI JUAJ CDO LLOJ SEMUNDJE DHE GJITHASHTU EDHE KORONAVIRUSIN ,PER FAT TE KEQ NUK JAM NE GJENDJE TI PERKTHEJ SIC DUHET SEPSE NUK E NJOF ME THEMEL GJUHEN ANGLEZE

. HOW TO STRENGTHEN OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM? .

DON’T LET FEAR GET THE BETTER OF YOU

After more than a year of an environment surrounded by fear, what is really the best way we can strengthen our immune system so as not to succumb to illnesses that can lead to expensive hospitalization and possibly death. Or if we do get ill, one way or the other, how can we be confident that our immune system will be able to overcome the ailment. ..

Here are some suggestions.

1. Sleep early, be in bed between 9 and 9:30 (or earlier even). Sleeping at this time allow the proper detoxification of our internal organs. To avoid waking up to urinate, do not drink too much after 6 pm.

2. Ear a light vegetable dinner before 5:30 pm. This will also improve sleep.

3. Eat more plant based organically produced food. A diet of meat, pork or chicken invites inflammation, stresses the digestive system (among others) and we absorb more protein than our body needs (giving the kidney a harder time to excrete them). Moreover, because of principle bioaccumulation in living things, chemicals such pesticides, hormones, glyposate among others, can be found in higher concentration in animals fed with feeds and contaminated grass and water. By eating plant based foods, one also contributes to easing the abuse humanity is currently doing to the animals.

4. Get at least 20 to 30 minute direct full sun exposure every day. We need the sun ‘s energy to help our body manufacture many enzymes. One of them is Vit. D3. This vitamin is known to make the immune system alert and strong.

5. Do purposeful, graceful movements like eurythmy, yoga, pelatis, Tai chi, Chi Gong and not just jogging or weights exercises or sports and games.

6. Reduce stress by learning to say no to the demands of others or of yourself. Develop equanimity in your feeling life. Stress releases stress hormones call cytokines that suppresses our immune system. Continued stress like what has been generated by “the pandemic” prepare our bodies to become ill and our soul life depressive, helpless, etc.

7. Always have time to be exposed to different environments like forested areas, flourishing & decaying wood, leaves and branches, the sea and seashore, farms that you can smell manure and other animal excrements. These will enrich your personal microbiome, a new discovery of why people are resilent to illnesses and improve their adaptability to the changing environment.

8. If one is in a maintenance medication using chemical drugs, shift to an organic one like herbal supplements, homeopathic remedies and the like. Better still is to go through all possible lifestyle change discussed above. Chemical drugs are mostly immunosuppressive by the nature of mainstream medicine. Thus switching to natural, organic remedies ASAP is equally important for everyone to do.

9. In summary, chemicals and organic toxins produced within the body (and not properly excreted) are the real cause of blockages that are found in capillaries, lymphatic system, tissues or organs that are causing the weakening of our organs to function to their fullest. It is therefore important to consider detoxifying our bodies through the above means. We can hasten detoxification by doing a 36 hour fast once a week for several months as complementary to the above. This will reduce our toxic load and give our immune system a chance to grapple with antigens coming from the “outside”.

10. Campaign for a more chemical free food and environment. Disinfecting using chemicals, washing hands using poisonous alcohol, using chemical cleaning agents like detergent soaps, among others contribute more to the accumulation of toxins in our bodies. Stay away from them and make others beware of them. Boycott products that are laced with artificial flavors, color, preservatives, monosodium glutamate (MSG) and the like. It is understandable why most people easily succumb to fear and make themselves readily available to whatever pharmaceutical companies and governments want to make them do (like take the gab!). Deep inside them, these people have a sense that their lifestyle has not been sound. Many have actually not been in touch with their inner self/inner core for them to be able to process their experiences in life and come up with their coherent standpoint in life. This is another area of life that needs to be worked through by everyone.

Tema të Ngjashme

1. Përgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 15-04-2021, 14:42
  2. Mjekësia kineze: Efektet çudibërëse të manit, hani sa më shumë
    Nga Xhuxhumaku në forumin Kuzhina shqiptare dhe e huaj
    Përgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 24-04-2014, 17:52
  3. Enveristet ankohen..
    Nga Brari në forumin Problematika shqiptare
    Përgjigje: 5
    Postimi i Fundit: 12-08-2013, 22:33
  4. Sukses i mundshem ne gjetjen e vaksines kunder AIDS
    Nga ☆Angie☆ në forumin Shkenca dhe jeta
    Përgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 24-09-2009, 10:36
  5. Çrregullime cikli menstrual
    Nga Ema_Toplini në forumin Mjeku për ju
    Përgjigje: 5
    Postimi i Fundit: 07-04-2006, 11:16

Fjalët Kyçe për Temën

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund të hapni tema të reja.
  • Ju nuk mund të postoni në tema.
  • Ju nuk mund të bashkëngjitni skedarë.
  • Ju nuk mund të ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •