Close
Faqja 2 prej 2 FillimFillim 12
Duke shfaqur rezultatin 21 deri 22 prej 22
    Desert Fox Maska e bayern
    Anėtarėsuar
    12-06-2002
    Postime
    11 ndeshjet e fundit Yanks kane 9 fitore edhe 2 humbje...Nisen drejt nje serie me nje nga ekipet me ne forme edhe te konsideruar kandidati nr 1 per te fituar AL edhe World Series ata jane Engjejt e Anaheimin(Anahaim angels) Nqs yanks tregojn se dine te fitojne me angels atehere jane me te vertete serioze per te pretenduar.. Nqs jo athere kam frike se pervec angels , Mnarlinsat e florides apo edhe pse jo edhe te urryerit e bostonit kane me shume shance se bomberet e bronksit.
    Megjithate ne dicka jane shume me fitimtare yanks. ne ndeshjen all star nje nr shume i madh lojtaresh nga ny jane emeruar te bejne pjese. Lexoni artikullin.

Yankees loaded with All-Stars
    Online balloting program gives fans a chance to vote
    By Mark Feinsand / MLB.com

The Yankees sent five players to the All-Star Game last July in Chicago, including three of the American League's starters. This year, the Bronx Bombers boast another crop of All-Star candidates, including seven everyday players who have all made appearances in the Midsummer Classic.
    Jorge Posada / C
    Born: 08/17/71
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 205 lbs
    Bats: S / Throws: R

More info:
    Player page
    Stats | Splits
    Team Site

Online balloting for the 75th All-Star Game at Minute Maid Park in Houston is now available, with fans able to vote for the 2004 All-Stars at MLB.com, the Official Web site of Major League Baseball, as well as at the 30 Major League Baseball club Web sites.

"Everyone wants to go to the All-Star Game," said Derek Jeter. "If they tell you they don't, they're lying."

Jorge Posada and Hideki Matsui were both elected to start the game last year by the fans, as was Alex Rodriguez, then with the Texas Rangers.

While all three players remain on the ballot, A-Rod is listed at a new position, making his first appearance on the All-Star ballot as a third baseman. Rodriguez has been to seven of the last eight All-Star Games, all at shortstop.

Posada, who has been to the last four All-Star Games, is looking to start for the AL for the third consecutive season. He will face stiff competition from Ivan Rodriguez and Javy Lopez, who both moved over from the National League this winter.

"It's a strong group," Posada said. "Pudge, Lopez, Bengie Molina, Jason Varitek -- we have a lot of great catchers in our league. We'll see what happens. Hopefully I'll be in it."

Jason Giambi, who was named as a replacement for Mike Sweeney last year, is looking for his fifth consecutive All-Star selection.

Jeter's streak of five consecutive All-Star appearances was snapped last season after he missed the first six weeks of the season with a shoulder injury, but Rodriguez's move to third base should open up a spot, giving the Yankees' captain a good shot to return to the Midsummer Classic.

Matsui was voted to start in the outfield for the AL in his first season, and the AL Rookie of the Year runner-up will try to make it 2-for-2 in All-Star appearances in his sophomore campaign.

"I had a fantastic experience last year, so if I had the opportunity, I'd love to go again this year," said Matsui through his interpreter. "I have to make sure to post the kind of stats that make me worthy of being an All-Star."

Alex Rodriguez / 3B
    Born: 07/27/75
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 210 lbs
    Bats: R / Throws: R

More info:
    Player page
    Stats | Splits
    Team Site

Gary Sheffield, who started for the NL last season, is looking for his eighth trip to the All-Star Game, but his first in the American League. Sheffield played for the NL in 1992, '93, '96, '98-2000 and 2003.

Bernie Williams is seeking his first trip to the All-Star Game since 2001, as his streak of five consecutive appearances was snapped in 2002.

One player absent from the ballot is Kenny Lofton, as Williams, Matsui and Sheffield are the three Yankees outfielders listed. Because the game is being played in a NL park, there is no DH category this season.

The final Yankee on the ballot is Enrique Wilson, who is a candidate at second base for the first time in his career.

Fans throughout the world can cast a maximum of 25 online ballots during the online balloting program, sponsored by Ameriquest and scheduled to run through June 30 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Last year's online balloting program established records in nearly every category. Throughout the voting process, about 1.5 million fans cast a record 4.7 million ballots online at MLB.com. In 2003, Cardinals first baseman Albert Pujols won the All-Star Online Balloting Top Vote-Getter Award with 1,386,818 online votes, taking the crown from two-time defending champion Ichiro Suzuki of the Mariners.

Hideki Matsui / LF
    Born: 06/12/74
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 230 lbs
    Bats: L / Throws: R

More info:
    Player page
    Stats | Splits
    Team Site

Online ballots will also be available in Japanese and Spanish, as part of baseball's continuing effort to reach out to fans of the game around the world.

Following the conclusion of voting and the announcement of the starters and the reserves, fans once again will have the opportunity to select the final player in each league on MLB.com. The "Ameriquest All-Star Final Vote" program allows fans to put their favorite players that weren't selected on the teams.

In-stadium balloting, also sponsored by Ameriquest, begins Wednesday in Houston. Yankees fans can begin voting at Yankee Stadium on May 1.
    But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror. ...

Eks-plorator Maska e kolombi
    Anėtarėsuar
    27-05-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mes oqeaneve...............
    Postime
    Bavarezo
    Me nxore mallin e delegateve te kongreseve lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
    Kujdes nga engjejt,se dine edhe te kafshojne
    "Meqe brenga eshte burimi i gezimit,mos vajto............"

GETE

Faqja 2 prej 2 FillimFillim 12

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Legjenda dhe Historia e Durresit…
    Nga ALBA nė forumin Historia shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 7
    Postimi i Fundit: 22-05-2018, 14:43
  2. Krenar Zejno: Legjenda M, nje satire e dhimbshme
    Nga Varg nė forumin Shkrimtarė shqiptarė
    Pėrgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 01-06-2009, 05:20
  3. AL EAST: Sfida kryesore YANKEES vs. REDSOX
    Nga Isomer937 nė forumin Sporti nėpėr botė
    Pėrgjigje: 180
    Postimi i Fundit: 28-09-2006, 11:02
  4. Baseball Trades and Spring Training
    Nga Isomer937 nė forumin Sporti nėpėr botė
    Pėrgjigje: 47
    Postimi i Fundit: 03-04-2006, 11:44
  5. Red Sox-Yankees sfida e përjetshme
    Nga kolombi nė forumin Sporti nėpėr botė
    Pėrgjigje: 409
    Postimi i Fundit: 27-10-2005, 02:18

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •