i/e regjistruar Maska e shendelli
    Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    Infobit: Theodhor Sina Grundo of Voskopoja:
    18th Century Founder of Albanian Theological Art

Voskopoja (Albania) was an important center that remains to this day as an abundant storehouse of art works by artists, both known and unknown. Studies show that some of Albania's most distinguished artists had created works in Voskopoja including Anton Shipska (in the church of Saint Prodhon), David Selenica and his apprentices, Kristo and Konstandini (Saint Koll), Konstandin and Athanas Zografi (various churches),the Agrafan painters - Teodori, Anagnosti and Steriani (Saint Thanasi), and Jeremanaka Kostandini with his valuable icons (1703). How many artists rendered their creations in the 36 small and large churches of Voskopoja? There is no doubt that the number of painters is greater than those cited above. All the artists who worked in Voskopoja, both Albanians and foreigners, devoted their lives and artistic endeavors to provide the churches with magnificent paintings and icons. Alas, time and mother nature have taken their toll by burying the hard labors and talent of the artists under church ruins. I was recently able to collect some data gleaned from the writings of a distinguished German Balkanologist who had visited Albania and Voskopoja on September 3, 1889, about a very talented but little known Albanian artist. The German visitor stated that when he visited the church ofSaint Prodhon , he saw an amazing wood carving of major artistic value that was created by the Albanian artist, Theodhor Sina Grundo , who was not only a sculptor, but also a fresco painter and engraver. Because the German was in Voskopoja for only a brief period, it is understandable that he was unable to explore all of Grundo's works (see G .Vaigand-Dei arumunen-Leipsikg, 1895, pg 106).
    The artistic works of Theodhor Sina Grundo are also found in Serbia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, and, perhaps, elsewhere. Not far from Budapest there is an island called Cepel where all the frescos in the church are painted by Grundo (1765). It is interesting that along with a painting of Saint Naum, he painted another Albanian saint, Saint Nikodimin, from Vithkuq (Albania). Grundo's works also include two icons of tremendous artistic value - one inVesherbal, the other in Beograd (1773).
    When Professor Dhimiter Shuteriqi went to Hungary for a short visit in 1957, he saw the works of Grundo in the village of Rockovo, 30 kilometers away from Budapest in a church named Saint Mary Teotokoss. There, he discovered paintings signed by Grundo in 1771. Researchers say that Grundo contributed to other churches as well including churches across the Sava and Danube rivers in Serbia and Hungary (see Macedonian Saints by Grozdonov ). Grozdonov states that Grundo is the founder of Albanian Theological Art.

Excerpted from Nje Piktor Pak i Njohur i Shekullit te XVIII Nga Voskopja. (A Little-known 18th Century Artist from Voskopoja) by Nedia Thellimi, Koha Jone, Kor‡e, Albania, 1995. Submitted by Victor Emanoil. English translation by Marinella Misho

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    Voskopoja and the Monastery of Saint Prodhon, The work of T. Grundo in the year of 1767
    Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura  

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    Voskopoja, - Chiesa di S. Michele

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    Onuphre Icon Museum was opened in Berat in 1986. It contains some of the finest examples of religious art in Albania.This museum is named after the great 16C painter of the Albanian school, Onuphre.
    In the Room 1: facing the entrance, displays one of the most beautifull icons in the museum, a work by Onuphre in which the Virgin Mary is shown holding the infant Jesus on her right arm, enclosed by metalwork beautifully decorated with geometric and natural motifs. The style developed in albania at this time was closely related to the icon painting school developed in Byzantine art in the time of Emperor John Paleologus, and the work of the Albanian painters drew on , and developed, a tradition already 200years old.

An icon representing Tyron and Stratiliate is exhibited at the entrance to the naos.The two warrior saints are shown dressed as soldiers and kneeling in prayer. The room also contains objects made for liturgical use and ornate Bible covers made by the Berat master Agathangjel Mbrica. a particulary fine example shows the life of the Prophet Isaiah.

In the Room 2 : is a large space with many icons exhibited in it. On the left is an icon 'Candlemas' from the citadel Church of the Annunciation. It is a complex, elegant , richly-coloured composition. The western side of the room is taken up with several other icons representing the Annunciation. Another outstanding icon in this room is that of the Virgin: made in 17C, it is heavily influenced in style by the contemporary icon painting school on the island of Crete. It has a delicate style , and very fine colour gradation. Icons of St Michael and St George of outstanding interest are also found in this room.

In the upper Room : Most of the icons in this room , reached by the central wooden staircase, are from the citadel church of St Demetrius. The finest is perhaps the icon of St Nicholas, attributed to Onuphre, or the icon of John the Baptist, by the same artist. At the end of the room is an interesting icon giving a picture of the citadel and town of medieval Berat in the background, an example of the work of Cetiri, other smaal objects also are displayed in this room.

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    a

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    b

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    c

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    "S. Giovanni Battista", maestro Costandini (XVII sec.)

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    "S. Paraschevia", Anonimo (XVII sec.)

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    Iconostasi della Chiesa della Sorgente Vivificante del maestro Dhimitri (XVIII secolo)

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    "Cristo Pantocratore", Kostandino Jeromonaku (XVII sec.)

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    "Resurrezione di Lazzaro", Onufri (XVI sec.). Onufri, artista vissuto nel XVI secolo, con la sua opera riunisce e sintetizza sotto un solo credo le varie convinzioni. Atipico nella costruzione dell'immagine sacra tende ad umanizzarne i personaggi, portando, tra l'altro, cambiamenti nella composizione tradizionale. Infatti, una Madonna di un suo quadro tiene il bambino sul braccio destro, mentre, nella pittura tradizionale č portato sul braccio sinistro. Dipinge gli angeli che camminano e guardano verso gli uomini e non verso il cielo. Donne orientali si prendono cura di Gesł. La tavola dell'ultima cena č rotonda, non rettangolare. Il colore rosso dei suoi dipinti č assolutamente originale ed č conosciuto come "rosso Onufri"

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    19-01-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Canada
    Postime
    Hallall te qofte Shendelli se keshtu fitohet respekti tek ne shqiptaret qe nuk i perkasim fese ortodokse,pra me dijeni dhe fakte e jo me thashethema dhe akuza.
    Rrofte Kisha Autoqefale Ortodokse Shqiptare
    Le te rroje ortodoksia e vertet shqiptare e jo ajo servile dhe e blere me dhrahmi qe kahere i ka dale boja ketu ne forumin tone.

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    "Scene della vita di S. Giovanni Vladimiro", icona di Kostandino Shpataraku (1739)

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    "Nascita della Vergine", Kostandino Zografi (1770)

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    "S. Costantino e S. Elena", Onufri (XVI) sec.)

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    "S. Michele", Anonimo (XIV sec.)

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    "Ingresso della Vergine al Tempio", Kostandino Zografi (XVIII sec.)

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    "S. Michele Daopari", Anonimo (XIV sec.)

Anėtarėsuar
    03-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    hene
    Postime
    Copertura di Vangelo in argento placcato d'oro (XVIII sec.)

Faqja 3 prej 13 FillimFillim 12345 ... FunditFundit

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Lufta ballkanike dhe Shqipėria
    Nga Albin nė forumin Historia shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 1
    Postimi i Fundit: 15-07-2014, 07:05
  2. Procesi i Pavarėsimit tė Kosovės
    Nga AsgjėSikurDielli nė forumin Ēėshtja kombėtare
    Pėrgjigje: 167
    Postimi i Fundit: 12-10-2012, 06:23
  3. Pėrgjigje: 500
    Postimi i Fundit: 16-10-2009, 14:46
  4. Mocioni, Berisha flet pėr gjithēka, por jo pėr Fazlliē
    Nga njemik nė forumin Tema e shtypit tė ditės
    Pėrgjigje: 47
    Postimi i Fundit: 19-12-2008, 10:44
  5. Janullatos: Nuk ka pėrparim me djegien e kishave dhe xhamive
    Nga Jesushaus nė forumin Tema e shtypit tė ditės
    Pėrgjigje: 157
    Postimi i Fundit: 08-04-2004, 07:40

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •