29-05-2009
    Postime
    Koleksion i stolive ilire nga qyteti Imotski Kroaci
    Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura  

i/e regjistruar Maska e fegi
    Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    Ne vendin e shejte Misterioz( Floket e turkut)ne pyjet pran Topuskos eshte nje strehe e vjeter ilire ne te cilen jane bere cermoni rituale,sipase tregimeve popullore eshte i vende i mallkuar.
    Grupi i arkelogve veq qe 20 vjete kane gjurmuar ne kete vende,sipase te dhenave ky vende datone qe nga viti 800 p.e.s.
    Ky vende ishte per rituale funerale dedikuar shpirtrave te vdekur,por gjithashtu gjenden figura therur rituale ose pjes te keputur trupit per veprime magjike.
    Jane gjeture mese 500 idole figura te ashtit,gurit,qelqi,bronzi,hekuri dhe disa te qeramikes.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga fegi : 17-11-2010 mė 03:42

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    Ne muzeun Humca (bosne)
    Koleksioni i arkeologjis Antike ilire

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    1 dhe 2.Gjerdane i kohes se gurite rrethe 14.000 vjete p.e.sone.i gjetur ne nje zgafell.

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    1 dhe 2.Stoli per robe (gjilpera etj) Ilire te shekullit VII-I p.e.s.

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    1.Rrathe te dores i shekullit.VII p.e.s.
    2.Mbrojtese e ushtarit e kohes se vone te bronzite dhe kohes se vjeter te hekurite(shek-VIII p.e.s.)
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga fegi : 22-11-2010 mė 03:58

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    1 dhe 2.Helmet Ilire dhe arme te dryshme ushtarke te shekullit.I-V p.e.s.

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    Ne Vuqedole esht gjetur Kepuce argjili,kultura ilire vuqedolit e cila ka fillu rrethe viteve 2800-2400 p.e.s.

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    1.Kapel E bronzit e fisit ilire te Japodve e kohese se hekurit e shekullit te 7 para e.s.
    2.Fragment nga Situle bronzi me tregime te nje beteje te marinarve ilire te japodve 500 vjete p.e.sone.Ne Museun ne Pule.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga fegi : 26-11-2010 mė 06:10

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    1 dhe 2.Ene urne ilire e shekullit te 7 p.e.s.kohes se hekurit (ne m.e Zagrebite)

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    Vendi i pasur arkologjike ne Bribir,Nadin,Aserija(anije liburne)

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    28 11 2010
    Ne Batini(osjek)eshte zbuluar Vendi Arkologjike i Kohes ilire se bronzite e Hekurit dhe te kohese romake.arkologet kan zbuluar mese 41 vare te cilat ishin te djegur dhe hiri i tyre te ruajtura ne ene qeramike dhe ushqime arme te ndryshme stoli monedha etj, germimet vazhdojne ne ditetet ne vijim.
    vidio.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...sC7zfjOxgyePNA
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga fegi : 02-12-2010 mė 14:45

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    Ne lokalitetin ne fshatin Vranjeve te Neumi esht zbuluar lokalitet i kohes ilire jane gjetur shumica arme te ushtrise ilire,Helmeta dhe pajime (vegla)qeramike
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga fegi : 02-12-2010 mė 15:41

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    1.Muzeu arkologjik ne Zare(Kroaci)me eksponata parahistorike.
    2.Part of a hoard of jewellery: a silver early La Tene type fibula, a silver Certosa type fibula, a silver flat fibula, a silver early La Tene type fibula with hanging circlets, a silver earring with an amber bead, a silver pendant-temple ring with two glass gems. Jagodnja Gornja, phase Va of the Liburnian Culture (4th-3rd cent. BC). Image 2 of 5

The permanent exhibition of prehistory
    The permanent exhibition of prehistory presents over 1800 of the most valuable artifacts chosen from the material that is collected, stored, and analyzed in the Prehistoric Department of the museum. The conception of the collection is based on the chronological principle used to follow the sequence of historical and cultural epochs from the old and new Stone Ages (Paleolithic and Neolithic), through the Copper, Bronze, and Iron Ages to the end of prehistory in this region (the arrival of the Romans).

Although modest in scope, the collection of objects from the Old Stone Age presents artifacts from the period of the middle and late Paleolithic that were gathered as surface finds at several open-air northern Dalmatian sites. The areas richest in such finds are the slopes above the villages of Radovin, Jovici, and Slivnica, along with several sites on the islands near Zadar, although none have yet been systematically investigated. The exhibited material consists of objects of everyday use (mostly scrapers, blades, awls, and so forth) made of flint and local types of stone.
    The Young Stone Age or Neolithic is primarily represented by the abundant material discovered in the systematic excavations at Smilcic, carried out in the fifties and sixties of the last century. The selected examples of pottery, stone, and bone objects illustrate the everyday life, spirituality, and artistic achievements of the cultures that flourished in the period from 7000 to 2500 BC in northern Dalmatia, which at the same time were closely connected to related phenomena throughout the entire Adriatic and broader Mediterranean region. Each of the three Neolithic phases, the Smilcic, Danilo, and Hvar Cultures, is characterized by the production of pottery with distinctive traits, from the Impresso decoration using the edges of shells, through geometrical motifs, particularly profuse spiral ornaments, to encrustration and painting. Special features include four-legged vessels (rhytons), which were probably used as lamps, along with examples of realistic and stylized animal and human figures as an expression of artistic and religious elements with symbolic and ritual meaning.
    The metal ages brought considerable changes in the manner of life and the organization of society, which is clearly reflected in the material culture. From very modest Copper Age (Eneolithic) finds, through the more developed Bronze Age, and the quite luxurious Iron Age, here the development is followed not merely of the material culture, but also the ethnogenesis of an important people at the end of prehistory with northern Dalmatia as their central territory. The Liburnians and their culture can be traced from the late Bronze Age (11th and 10th centuries BC) to the Roman Conquest, when prehistory officially ended in these regions. In the first centuries of their development, they were an influential maritime and trade power whose cultural impact was felt intensively on the opposite Adriatic coast of Italy (Picenum, Daunia), but also elsewhere. Their domination of the Adriatic slowly declined, and in the 4th century BC it was fully stopped by the Greeks, with ever more intensive colonization. The final centuries of the Liburnian Culture were marked by a stagnation and gradual adoption of foreign (Hellenistic) influence. In the archaeological sense, the culture of the ancient Libiurnians is divided into five developmental phases, presented through the chronological sequence and with selected material primarily from graves and settlement layers excavated at Nin, Nadin, and Radovin, but also other sites. The objects on display mostly consist of various forms of jewellery as the most common artifacts found in graves (brooches, pendants, decorative pins, earrings, necklaces, belt mounts, etc.).
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga fegi : 03-12-2010 mė 11:27

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    vazhdim...
    1.A vessel with two bent legs (modelled on a kneeling human figure). Smilcic, late Neolithic, 3500-2500 BC.

2.An animal figure (bear) with a vessel on the back. Smilcic, late Neolithic, 3500-2500 BC.

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    vazhdim...
    '
    A footed vessel, probably a lamp. Smilcic, middle Neolithic, 4500-3500 BC.

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    vazhdim...

Permanent Exhibit from the Period of Antiquity
    At the beginning of the Homeland War in 1991, the entire permanent exhibit from the Roman period was dismantled (as was the rest of the museum) to protect the exponents from damage in the war. At the end of the war, the prehistoric and medieval exhibits were returned, while it was decided to wait to restore the Roman exhibit, as a complete change of its very conception seemed desirable. Preparations began for a new permanent Antiquity exhibit in 2005, and have greatly advanced. The concept of the new exhibit is based on the principle of thematic units, each dealing with one aspect of the existence of Roman Zadar (Iader) and the area gravitating to it of southern Liburnia (northern Dalmatia). The chronological span under consideration ranges from the arrival of the Romans at the end of the 1st century BC to the period of mass migrations in the 6th century AD. The historical urban nucleus of Zadar is located on a natural peninsula (length ca. 750 m, average width ca. 330 m) joined to the mainland on the southeastern end, and the abundant water supplies and mild climate were favorable prerequisites for its settlement. The poet Marcus Aennaeus Lucanus from the middle of the 1st century AD spoke of Zadar extending towards the Zephyr, evidently the maestral wind for which the town has always been known (Marcus Aennaeus Lucanus, De bello civili, Pharsalia, IV, 404):

Qua maris Adriaci longas ferit unda Salonas
    et tepidum in molles Zephyros excurrit Iader ...

Archaeological excavations and finds in the area of the Zadar peninsula prove that Zadar was permanently settled from the 9th century BC, when it became one of the main centers of the Liburni. Towards the end of the Roman Republic it was settled by a large number of Italic colonizers, who could have been organized during Caesar's proconsulate in Illyricum into a conventus civium Romanorum or a municipium. Zadar became a Roman colony in the first years of the reign of the emperor Augustus (parens coloniae), and was granted the title Iulia for its founder – colonia Iulia Iader.
    The new permanent exhibit of the Roman Department is conceived as having an introductory section and seven major thematic units divided into sub-units:

1.Well-head in relief with the name of the first Roman proconsul of Illyricum • CN. TAMPHILVS VĮLA PRO COS • CN. BAEBIVS CN. F. TAMPHILVS VĮLA NVMONIANVS (limestone, height 90 cm, width 133 cm), inv. no. A10209. The first phase of constructing the Zadar forum in 27-25 BC began with the placement of the well-head, while the reconstruction completed in the 3rd century gave the forum its final appearance.

2.A unique fibula in relief with a semicircular shape and a mythological depiction of the She-Wolf nursing the twins Romulus and Remus, from Lepuri (silver, length 4.3 cm, width 2.7 cm, weight 16.75 g), inv. no. A10202.

Faqja 8 prej 20 FillimFillim ... 67891018 ... FunditFundit

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •