Close
Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 8
    Veritas liberatis Vos
    Anėtarėsuar
    07-10-2006
    Postime

Libri 'The Albanian national awakening' nga Stavro Skėndi

do tju lutesha, nqs ndonje nga ju ka librin e tij (stavro skendi) "The Albanian National Awakening", po te kete mundesi te skanoje faqet 451-452 dhe te me dergoje nje pm me linket ku mund ti gjej.

eshte urgjente plssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ps: Ky text me duket se ndodhet ne ato faqe :
    , "Albanians fought on the side of Turkey because they believed that by doing so they would best safeguard their own territory"
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Korcar-L1 : 21-11-2007 mė 11:59
    Shqiperia ka rreshtur se ekzistuari qe kur jevgjit i thane vetes "shqiptar".
    xfiles

Veritas liberatis Vos
    Anėtarėsuar
    07-10-2006
    Postime
    asnje nuk e ka kete liber?
    xfiles

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    16-05-2002
    Vendndodhja
    toronto
    Postime
    Ju mund te bleni nje kopje te librit ne Amazon.com dhe e keni per gjithe jeten si nje nga librat qe nuk duhet te mungoje ne bibliotekat shqiptare.

Ketu linku i duhur:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...ning&x=12&y=18
    :j

Veritas liberatis Vos
    Anėtarėsuar
    07-10-2006
    Postime
    dmth ti e ke?....
    ty te flm per keshillen, por kur shkruaj qe eshte urgjente , nuk dua te them se mund te pres nja 3 jave derisa te me vije nga amazon.com.......
    xfiles

Veritas liberatis Vos
    Anėtarėsuar
    07-10-2006
    Postime
    ju flm, mos u mundoni me se e gjeta
    xfiles

Administratore Maska e Fiori
    Anėtarėsuar
    27-03-2002
    Vendndodhja
    USA
    Postime
    Na i vendos kėtu ato faqet qė t'i lexojmė dhe ne tė tjerėt : ) Si duket nė familjen time tė gjithė e kanė lexuar pėrveē meje ...

Veritas liberatis Vos
    Anėtarėsuar
    07-10-2006
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga Fiori Lexo Postimin
    Na i vendos kėtu ato faqet qė t'i lexojmė dhe ne tė tjerėt : ) Si duket nė familjen time tė gjithė e kanė lexuar pėrveē meje ...

ATTAINMENT OF INDEPENDENCE

the brake, but it was she who started the motor." ao. In a short time the Balkan allies dispersed the Turkish forces and en-| tered Albanian territory. Montenegro occupied Ipek and approached Shkoder. The Serbian armies seized Prishtine, Priz-ren, and, together with the Montenegrin troops, Gjakove. They then crossed the valley of the river Drill to advance toward Mat, for Serbia was eager to reach the sea. The Greek army, after the defeat of the Turkish forces in Epirvis, marched in the direction of Janina. All the Balkan allied armies declared that they carne as liberators.51
    The first Balkan war created a very complicated situation in Albania. On the one hand, there still existed among the people a warlike spirit against Turkish domination; on the other hand, it became clearer every day that the intentions of the Balkan allies were to partition Albania. The problem which the patriots had to face was very grave: the fate of their country. What should their attitude be in the conflict, and what ways and means should they use for their country's salvation? The situation was still more entangled by (a) the absence of an Albanian central authority recognized by all, able to override independent regional action, and direct an intricate policy and (b) by the disruption o£ communications as a result of enemy invasion.
    It has been maintained that a "policy of neutrality" seemed from every point of view desirable to the Albanian patriots. By following a distinctive policy the Albanians hoped to give tangible proof of their racial individuality.52 This view, which appears so logical, was formerly shared by the present writer. Tacts, however, show that the policy of neutrality was neither advocated by Albanian patriots nor pursued by the people. It is true that a "distinctive" policy was followed but not that of neutrality. The distinctiveness lay not in the policy itself
    •'"Poincare to Paul Carabon, Paris, 15 October 1912, DDF, gid ser., iv. No. 170; see also Poincard's notes on the conversations at St. Petersburg, ibid., in, No. 264.
    MC[. Hiitori e Shqtperise (1900-1919), p. 58.
    iaj. Swire, Albania: the Rise of a Kingdom, London, igag, p. igg.

III. TOWARD INDEPENDENCE

but in its motivation: the Albanians fought on the side of Turkey because they believed that by doing so they would best safeguard their own territory,
    Within Albania, the initiative for political action was taken by the patriotic society, Shoqeria e Zeze per Shpetim (Black Society for Salvation). On October 14, 1912 it organized a meeting in tiskiib which was attended by leaders of the Albanian movement, national patriots and ex-followers of itildf, who now joined forces with the former because of the inevitable defeat of Turkey. Having concluded that the Ottoman empire was going to lose the war, the gathering of Uskiib resolved to make known to the great powers that the Albanian people were seizing their arms not in order to strengthen the rule of Turkey in the Balkans but in order to defend the territorial integrity and liberty of Albania. They demanded for the four vilayets one and the same form of government. The declaration was delivered on October 16 to the representatives of the great powers intJskiib. The meeting of tfskiib also appointed a delegation whose duty was to go to Malesi e Madhe in order to detach the Catholic mountaineers from Montenegro. The delegation was authorized at the same time to get in touch with other Albanian districts in order to organize the resistance to the partition that menaced Albania.53
    Before the meeting of Oskiib, in the beginning of October, the newspaper Liri e Shqiperise (published in Sofia) appealed to the Albanians: ". . . We should take up the arms and defend the borders of our fatherland demanding the autonomy of Albania. We should raise the Albanian flag and claim our rights." 54 At the same time the Austro-Hungarian representative in Rumania wired to Vienna that the Albanians in Turkey had decided to serve on the front: those of the vilayet of Janina against Greece, those of Shkoder against Montenegro, those of Kosovo and the Sandjak (Novi Pazar) against Serbia and those of Monastir against Bulgaria.66

, pp. 57-58.
    Historie Shqiperise MAs quoted in ibid., p. 57.
    55Czernin to Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Code Telegram No. 12 Sinaia, 6 October 1912, HHStA, PA xiv/4i, Albanien xxxiv.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/a5919c63f9.png
    http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8da7c2f996.png

Me vjen keq por , vetem keto 2 faqe kam ne dispozicion lol,
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Korcar-L1 : 25-11-2007 mė 18:23
    xfiles

heretic Crusoe Maska e darwin
    Anėtarėsuar
    25-08-2004
    Vendndodhja
    under the microscope
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga Korcar-L1 Lexo Postimin
    do tju lutesha, nqs ndonje nga ju ka librin e tij (stavro skendi) "The Albanian National Awakening", po te kete mundesi te skanoje faqet 451-452 dhe te me dergoje nje pm me linket ku mund ti gjej.

eshte urgjente plssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ps: Ky text me duket se ndodhet ne ato faqe :

Mundohu tė gjesh kėtė libėr (shpjegon shumė mirė, atė qė kėrkon, me aq pak sa kuptova nga rreshtat e tu):

"Die Albanischen Muslime zur Zeit der nationalen Unabhängigkeitsbewegung"
    - Peter Bartl

ėshtė botuar dhe nė Shqipėri me titull "Myslimanėt shqiptarė nė lėvizjen pėr pavarėsi kombėtare 1878-1912", dhe i shpjegon shumė mirė kėto 'flirtimet' (e supozuara) me turqit, por sidomos nxjerr nė pah vetėdijen kombėtare, karakteristikė ('e ēuditshme' pėr autorin) e shqiptarėve 'religjiozė', muhamedanė, katolikė e ortodoksė.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga darwin : 26-11-2007 mė 21:27
    Prektora

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Prof. Dr. Ylli Popa pėr Kryepeshkopin Anastas Janullatos
    Nga Seminarist nė forumin Toleranca fetare
    Pėrgjigje: 93
    Postimi i Fundit: 08-10-2014, 03:11
  2. Kombin shqiptar 7 milionėsh nė Ballkan e kanė mbuluar retė e zeza
    Nga Davius nė forumin Ēėshtja kombėtare
    Pėrgjigje: 29
    Postimi i Fundit: 01-08-2010, 13:18
  3. Shqiptaret dhe Keqtrajtimet e tyre ne GREQI
    Nga klossi nė forumin Problematika shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 3
    Postimi i Fundit: 28-12-2006, 19:40
  4. Epiri ne lashtesi dhe sot/Epirus in ancient times and today
    Nga King_Gentius nė forumin Historia shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 11-03-2005, 01:00
  5. Platform For The Resolution Of The Albanian National Question
    Nga saimiri-uk nė forumin Ēėshtja kombėtare
    Pėrgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 06-02-2003, 15:52

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •