Close
Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 2
    .... ...
    Anėtarėsuar
    30-01-2005
    Postime

Lightbulb Konferenca e Islamit Sekularist

Sot, ne St. Petersburg Florida eshte mbajtur nje Konference e Islamit Sekularist. Mediat amerikane ishin shume pak te pranishme, por samiti u ndoq me interes nga Al Jazeera, Al Arabija, dhe media te tjera arabe.

Faqja zyrtare e konferences ndodhet me poshte:

Kliko: www.secularislam.org

Pjese nga Deklarata e St. Petersburg:

We are secular Muslims, and secular persons of Muslim societies. We are believers, doubters, and unbelievers, brought together by a great struggle, not between the West and Islam, but between the free and the unfree.

We affirm the inviolable freedom of the individual conscience. We believe in the equality of all human persons.

We insist upon the separation of religion from state and the observance of universal human rights.

We find traditions of liberty, rationality, and tolerance in the rich histories of pre-Islamic and Islamic societies. These values do not belong to the West or the East; they are the common moral heritage of humankind.
    Per me shume mbi Deklaraten, pjesemarresit apo botime klikoni ne website.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Lioness : 05-03-2007 mė 21:49

.... ...
    Anėtarėsuar
    30-01-2005
    Postime
    Pjesa tjeter e Deklarates:

We see no colonialism, racism, or so-called “Islamaphobia” in submitting Islamic practices to criticism or condemnation when they violate human reason or rights.

We call on the governments of the world to:
    reject Sharia law, fatwa courts, clerical rule, and state-sanctioned religion in all their forms; oppose all penalties for blasphemy and apostacy, in accordance with Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human rights;

eliminate practices, such as female circumcision, honor killing, forced veiling, and forced marriage, that further the oppression of women; protect sexual and gender minorities from persecution and violence;

reform sectarian education that teaches intolerance and bigotry towards non-Muslims;

and foster an open public sphere in which all matters may be discussed without coercion or intimidation.

We demand the release of Islam from its captivity to the totalitarian ambitions of power-hungry men and the rigid strictures of orthodoxy.

We enjoin academics and thinkers everywhere to embark on a fearless examination of the origins and sources of Islam, and to promulgate the ideals of free scientific and spiritual inquiry through cross-cultural translation, publishing, and the mass media.

We say to Muslim believers: there is a noble future for Islam as a personal faith, not a political doctrine;

to Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Baha’is, and all members of non-Muslim faith communities: we stand with you as free and equal citizens;

and to nonbelievers: we defend your unqualified liberty to question and dissent.

Before any of us is a member of the Umma, the Body of Christ, or the Chosen People, we are all members of the community of conscience, the people who must chose for themselves.
    Firmosur deri tani nga:

Mona Abousenna
    Ayaan Hirsi Ali
    Magdi Allam
    Mithal Al-Alusi
    Shaker Al-Nabulsi
    Nonie Darwish
    Afhin Ellian
    Tawfik Hamid
    Shahriar Kabir
    Hasan Mahmud
    Raquel Evita Saraswati
    Wafa Sultan
    Ibn Warraq
    Mourad Wahba
    Manda Zand Ervin
    Bonafsheh Zand-Bonazzi

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Islami Sot Dhe Nesėr
    Nga llokumi nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 11
    Postimi i Fundit: 22-09-2012, 10:50
  2. Islami Nė Trojet Iliro-shqiptare Gjatė Shekujve
    Nga Arber gerguri nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 6
    Postimi i Fundit: 02-02-2009, 16:01
  3. Muhamedi, Nje Perpjekje Perendimore Per Te Kuptuar Islamin
    Nga forum126 nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 06-02-2006, 10:44
  4. Pėrgjigje: 139
    Postimi i Fundit: 14-06-2005, 06:29
  5. Analize e nje muslimani
    Nga Klevis2000 nė forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Pėrgjigje: 9
    Postimi i Fundit: 16-12-2004, 18:48

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •