Close
Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 8

Wink Kërkoj literature për funksionimin e bankave të nivelit të dytë në Shqipëri

Pershendetje!
    Kerkoj te me ndihmoni,ne lidhje me literature per veprimet bankare,sidomos ne fushen e Kredise.Mundesishte te jete sa me shume profesional.

Citim Postuar më parë nga clarins
    Pershendetje!
    Kerkoj te me ndihmoni,ne lidhje me literature per veprimet bankare,sidomos ne fushen e Kredise.Mundesishte te jete sa me shume profesional.
    Ej Pershendetje!
    Ca bohet ketu mo,spaska ndonje qe merrka vesh nga Bankat?ej ku jeni?

Proud to be who I am! Maska e Erlisa-uk
    Anëtarësuar
    10-12-2006
    Vendndodhja
    London
    Postime
    Ej Pershendetje!
    Ca bohet ketu mo,spaska ndonje qe merrka vesh nga Bankat?ej ku jeni?
    Ne rradhe te pare na e trego nga cili shtet/vend e do? se vende te ndryshme kane kritere te ndryshme kerkesash. Ji me specifik ne ate qe kerkon ne do me teper ndihme.

Citim Postuar më parë nga Erlisa-uk
    Ne rradhe te pare na e trego nga cili shtet/vend e do? se vende te ndryshme kane kritere te ndryshme kerkesash. Ji me specifik ne ate qe kerkon ne do me teper ndihme.
    Me ne fund paska njeri.Une jam ne Shqiperi,por nuk ka problem per vendodhjen,dhe ne Uk do me hynin ne pune.Dua te bej ca krahasime ne lidhje me politikat qe perdorin bankat ne vende te ndryshme.thanks

Anëtarësuar
    10-12-2006
    Vendndodhja
    London
    Postime
    Keto jane disa lloje kredish qe mund te aplikosh ne nje nga UK banks sic eshte Natwest bank, shpresoj te kuptosh anglisht e nese jo, jam gati te ta perkthej dhe te te dergoj me shume info. me bej nje ze ne pv.

Fixed-rate personal loan
    Easy-to-budget borrowing - instant decision online for Natwest customers.

FlexiLoan
    Our flexible personal loan allows you to borrow over £5,000 and make lump sum repayments or settle early without charges.

Graduate loan
    Borrow up to £15,000 with a repayment holiday of up to four months.

Student and professional development

Get help covering your course fees to further your career.

Professional Trainee Loan Scheme
    College of Law loan
    Ndryshuar për herë të fundit nga Erlisa-uk : 14-12-2006 më 17:09

Anëtarësuar
    10-12-2006
    Vendndodhja
    London
    Postime
    Personal Loans - Rates are dependent on your circumstances and loan amount. Different discounts may apply during special promotions.
    In order to apply for a NatWest personal loan you must be aged 18 or over. (Over 22, if you aren't a NatWest customer).

You do not have to be an existing customer to apply for a NatWest personal loan. However, if you don't already bank with NatWest, you must have a current account with another bank to apply online. Your current account must accept Direct Debits.

You can borrow for almost any purpose. If you're planning to use the loan for more than one purpose, simply select the purpose that will take up more than 50% of the loan. For example, if you're borrowing £11,000 split between a car for £6,000 and home improvements for £5,000, you should select 'Car' as the purpose of your loan. If no single purpose accounts for 50% or more of the loan, please select the purpose that describes the main reason for the borrowing.

You can borrow up to £25,000 over a maximum of seven years. For loan amounts up to £14,950, the maximum is five years. The minimum borrowing term is one year. The mimimum borrowing amount is £1,000 (or £2,000 if you don't currently bank with NatWest).

If you're an existing NatWest current account customer, we can usually give a decision straight away online. Please note that where an 'agreement in principle' decision is given, this remains subject to the completion of our full credit assessment process.
    If you don't currently have an account with us, we'll usually let you know by phone within two working days if we can offer you an 'Agreement in Principle' - so please make sure the telephone number you give us is one on which we can contact you during the day.

Is a quote you have given me online then available in branch or over the phone?
    No - an online quote is only valid for an online application. Any quote you are given is only valid if you go on to apply online. Different rates may apply in a branch or if you apply over the phone. Lines are open between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday or 10am to 6pm Saturday except for public holidays. Textphone users please dial 0800 404 6161. Calls may be recorded. Rates may vary if you apply online.

Personal Loan Protector could protect your loan repayments if you're unable to meet the repayments should you have an accident, become sick, suffer from a major illness, lose your job involuntarily, or die. Personal Loan Protector can only be taken out at the time you apply for your loan.

You should include all of your monthly earnings.
    For 'Income' you can include all of the following:

net salary (i.e. after tax)
    pension
    Disability Living Allowance
    If you already bank with NatWest, you can also include:

Court agreed Child Maintenance
    Long-term Town/Housing/Shift allowance from your employer
    Child Tax Credit
    Working Tax Credit (if not already included in net salary)
    Under 'Other monthly income' you can include child benefit, any other state benefits and any other net (i.e. after tax) regular income you receive. Please note that where income you have declared is not shown on your NatWest current account we may ask for additional confirmation
    we don't charge arrangement fees

Pershendetje
    Erlisa shume grazie per infon,po pate info te tjera mi dergo ne adresen private.Une nuk kam pasur shume j\kohe te hyj ne internet.
    thanks
    jkm

Anëtarësuar
    10-12-2006
    Vendndodhja
    London
    Postime
    Pershendetje
    Erlisa shume grazie per infon,po pate info te tjera mi dergo ne adresen private.Une nuk kam pasur shume j\kohe te hyj ne internet.
    thanks
    jkm
    no/p rendesi ka qe te kane hyre ne pune.

Tema të Ngjashme

1. Si mund të ulet ndikimi grek në shqipëri ?
    Nga Anton në forumin Çështja kombëtare
    Përgjigje: 192
    Postimi i Fundit: 14-08-2011, 17:46
  2. Kryepeshkopi Anastas ende pret nënshtetësinë shqiptare
    Nga Arrnubi në forumin Toleranca fetare
    Përgjigje: 130
    Postimi i Fundit: 19-08-2009, 07:39
  3. "Dr. dituria"
    Nga Sabriu në forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Përgjigje: 20
    Postimi i Fundit: 18-12-2008, 06:32
  4. Bashkim Gazidede prononcohet në media për ish-detyrën si kreu i SHIK
    Nga Brari në forumin Tema e shtypit të ditës
    Përgjigje: 29
    Postimi i Fundit: 01-11-2006, 13:17
  5. Interviste e Fadil Tolaj-t
    Nga Brari në forumin Çështja kombëtare
    Përgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 04-01-2004, 06:56

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund të hapni tema të reja.
  • Ju nuk mund të postoni në tema.
  • Ju nuk mund të bashkëngjitni skedarë.
  • Ju nuk mund të ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •