Duke shfaqur rezultatin 201 deri 220 prej 571

Tema: Quotes

i/e regjistruar Maska e Big Blue
    Anėtarėsuar
    02-09-2004
    Vendndodhja
    east anglia
    Postime
    To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even more so.
    R.Orben

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-02-2003
    Postime
    Krijimtaria e huaj > QUOTES (in English)

• Ralph Waldo Emerson :
      • I was the pampered child of the East.
        I was born where the soft western gale breathed upon me fragrance of cinnamon groves, and through the seventy windows of my hall the eye fell on the Arabian harvest.

Perjashtuar Maska e Ihti
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    NY
    Postime
    Ja nje e mire:

When in school, we don't appreciate little things like: being spanked by an attractive middle aged woman;...things we pay good money for later in life :D

I swear to the Lord
    I still can't see
    Why Democracy means
    Everybody but me.

- Langston Hughes, The Black Man Speaks
    “Tė mos ishte feja Islame, populli shqiptar do tė ishte shumė mė tepėr nė numėr, por jo shqiptar-F.Konica

Love's Lover Maska e ice_storm
    Anėtarėsuar
    24-12-2003
    Vendndodhja
    fajv 1 for
    Postime
    I saw the rain coming down the sky
    and I understood I was not the only one crying

se desh harrova

JAmes D Morrison
    domini sumus
    sumus servi
    ubicumque
    nusquamque

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-02-2003
    Postime
      • “The conscience is illuminated by the religious sciences, and the mind is illuminated by the sciences of civilization, and wisdom occurs through
        the combination of these two.”

Said Nursī

Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga PrInCiPiEl : 03-01-2006 mė 15:25 Arsyeja: ...

**Do not dispute with anyone in any matter as far as possible. For in argumentation lies much harm and its evil is grater than its benefit.

- Imam al-Ghazali

**Be aware of your own worth, use all of your power to achieve it. Create an ocean from a dewdrop. Do not bag for light from the moon, obtain it from the spark within you.

- Muhammed Iqbal
    “Tė mos ishte feja Islame, populli shqiptar do tė ishte shumė mė tepėr nė numėr, por jo shqiptar-F.Konica

If you are llooking for a friend who is faultless, you will be friendless.

- Jalaluddin Rumi

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-02-2003
    Postime
    Richard Feynman
    • "But I would like not to underestimate the value of the world view which is the result of scientific effort.
      The same thrill, the same awe and mystery, comes again and again when we look at any question deeply enough.
      With more knowledge comes a deeper,more wonderful mystery, luring one on to penetrate deeper still.
      Never concerned that the answers may prove disappointing, with pleasure and confidence we turn over each new stone to find unimagined strangeness leading on to more wonderful questions and mysteries - certainly a grand adventure."

Armandoboni.com Maska e White_Shadow:)
    Anėtarėsuar
    28-02-2005
    Vendndodhja
    Duke ikur ne hene per te dale nje xhiro nga MArsi me EMInene
    Postime
    www.quoteland.com

ketu keni quotes per cfare do lloj teme qe deshironi :D

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-02-2003
    Postime
    White_Shadow:)
    • "Ketu keni quotes per cfare do lloj teme qe deshironi :D "
    Megjithëate,citimet në vijim nuk gjenden në atë web faqe ;)

Fethullah Gülen
    • “Our primary aim when introducing science and scientific facts must be to win the pleasure of God.”

dhe
    • “The modern scientific approach,is very far from finding out the
      truth behind existence and explaining it.”

Përshëndetje :)
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga PrInCiPiEl : 07-01-2006 mė 11:03 Arsyeja: ė

"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today."

- Sir George Bernard Shaw in "The Genuine Islam"

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-02-2003
    Postime

Malcolm X

QUOTES (in English)

• “If I can die having brought any light, having exposed any meaningful truth that will help destroy the cancer of racism that is malignant in the body of America - then, all the credit is due to Allah.
      Only the mistakes have been mine.”

El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz - Malcolm X.

** The woman who thinks she is intelligent demands equal rights with men. A woman who is intelligent does not.

- Sidonie Gabrielle Claudine Colette

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-02-2003
    Postime
    QUOTES (in English)

• Youssou N'Dour
      • Islam is not a religion for just one region. It is not an Arabic religion.
        It is a worldwide religion - Africa, Indonesia, Asia, China,and the Middle East. In this crazy world, the realisation of Islam’s diversity is essential. It keeps us from becoming narrow minded.

• Ultimately, we are all moving in the same direction: to God.
        No one has a monopoly on Islam - think about others,have respect for others, make sure that you don’t behave like you are more Muslim than others.

• Alhamdulillah. Whenever you move forward you need to make it a point to thank God. He gives you something, you give thanks and He gives you back even more.

-**“If faith is lost, there is no security and there is no life for him who does not adhere to religion.”

- Muhamet Ikball

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

- Albert Pine (English author, d.1851)

Anėtarėsuar
    08-02-2003
    Postime
    “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be”

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-02-2003
    Postime

!!!

“People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid”.
    Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855) - Filozof dhe shkrimtar nga Danimarka.

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-02-2003
    Postime
    “It has always been a mystery to me how men can feel themselves honored by the humiliation of their fellow beings”.
    Mohandas Gandhi

Faqja 11 prej 29 FillimFillim ... 91011121321 ... FunditFundit

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Dialogė filmash - (anglisht)
    Nga PrInCiPiEl nė forumin Kinematografia dhe televizioni
    Pėrgjigje: 173
    Postimi i Fundit: 24-09-2014, 14:13
  2. Kur'ani dhe Bibla (Analizė)
    Nga Shpresmiri nė forumin Toleranca fetare
    Pėrgjigje: 84
    Postimi i Fundit: 31-07-2010, 11:45
  3. Thought of the Day
    Nga s0ni nė forumin Krijime nė gjuhė tė huaja
    Pėrgjigje: 79
    Postimi i Fundit: 10-12-2005, 16:08
  4. Annemarie Schimmel
    Nga PrInCiPiEl nė forumin Krijime nė gjuhė tė huaja
    Pėrgjigje: 45
    Postimi i Fundit: 03-12-2005, 13:12

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •