Close

Rezultati i Sondazhit: Cfare Shenje Jeni ?

Votues
216. Nuk mund të votoni në këtë sondazh
  • Dashi (21 Mars-20 Prill)

15 6.94%
  • Demi (21 Prill-21 Maj)

22 10.19%
  • Binjaket (22 Maj-21 Qershor)

26 12.04%
  • Gaforrja (22 Qershor-23 Korrik)

26 12.04%
  • Luani (24 Korrik-23 Gusht)

15 6.94%
  • Virgjeresha (24 Gusht-23 Shtator)

21 9.72%
  • Peshorja (24 Shtator-23 Tetor)

18 8.33%
  • Akrepi (24 Tetor-22 Nëntor)

13 6.02%
  • Shigjetari (23 Nentor-21 Dhjet)

10 4.63%
  • Bricjapi (22 Dhjetor-20 Janar)

15 6.94%
  • Ujori (21 Janar-19 Shkurt)

11 5.09%
  • Peshqit (20 Shkurt - 20 Mars)

24 11.11%
Faqja 12 prej 12 FillimFillim ... 2101112
Duke shfaqur rezultatin 221 deri 235 prej 235
    toXic Maska e ridy85
    Anëtarësuar
    17-10-2005
    Vendndodhja
    ITALY
    Postime
    ej o njerez........po me horoskopin kinez??????????? çar shenje jeni.......
    firm e?????......ahuuuuu pertokam !!!

i/e regjistruar Maska e swat
    Anëtarësuar
    18-09-2005
    Vendndodhja
    Prapa DiEllIT
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga ridy85
    un jam "like a virgin"
    hahahahhahahahaha
    ridy e ke myt plako
    sa per ate kinezin me duket se jom derri
    pfffffffffffffffffffff ene kush une derr
    sa qef do kisha me qene gjarpri, por ja qe nuk jam

Çapkene... Maska e Arbresha
    Anëtarësuar
    12-03-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underneath the tears of the Sun...!!!
    Postime
    Luani...

Perjashtuar Maska e diikush
    Anëtarësuar
    12-07-2003
    Vendndodhja
    konaku i ri
    Postime
    kjo tekma me kujtoi ate kengen e horoskopit, si ishte...
    pse kerkon sonte, pse kerkon ta dish
    cdo te ndodhe neser, fati nuk ta thot...

ehhh... lol

Citim Postuar më parë nga delisa
    uaa pjesa me e madhe BINJAKET.. ec aty.. tani sapo mesova se dhe tit kopertoni eshte binjaket,.... kryesojme ne mooo .. robte me te bukur njerezit me kinga te forumit !! keni inatt plasniii

eccc binjakettt hihihih !!!
    jo, e ke lexuar gabim statistiken...ajo ne fakt do te thote VETEM qe diku rreth 9 muajsh para se te lindeshit ju, shume nga prinderit shqiptare vendosen te kene kalamaj ne te njejten periudhe 1 mujorshe, kaq!

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    19-06-2003
    Postime
    e u mblodhen te gjith prindrit shqiptar ne nje meeting qe u mbajt ne qender te fierit (pse fier? sepse aty eshte qendra e shqiperis lol) dhe e beren llafin 1sh.

. Maska e delisa
    Anëtarësuar
    27-10-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Ncuk Ketu !
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga diikush
    jo, e ke lexuar gabim statistiken...ajo ne fakt do te thote VETEM qe diku rreth 9 muajsh para se te lindeshit ju, shume nga prinderit shqiptare vendosen te kene kalamaj ne te njejten periudhe 1 mujorshe, kaq!

ehh cben xhelozia.. normal me HATERS per shenjen tone njishe. Pastaj thashe me kingat e forumit jane binjaket.. dhe kjo vertetohet shume thjesht.. ti psh sje Binjaket gje qe eshte ne favorin tone se do na shemtoje shenjen.

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    08-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Shangri-La
    Postime
    ok te marr pak pushim nga studimi i zemres :P

kjo besoj se do ju duket interesante (do postoj shenjat e tjera kur te lodhem nga studimet :P)

ne fillim te fillojm me shenjen me te mire te horoskopit

komentoni nese eshte e vertet

What Attracts a Leo Woman

SUN or MARS in LEO
    (SUN is here July 23 - August 23)

The man who attracts you is one who radiates warmth and shows his affection in a physical way.

You're even more interested if he is rich or famous or powerful or gorgeous... and thus can reflect his glory onto you. (lol true true :P)

A man who commands respect, and a man who is generous (and can afford to be), will also appeal to you. (definetly generous ppl are a turn on :-) )

You like men who admire and praise you. (come on who wouldn't )
    A fine face and beautiful body get your attention. You may be particularly attracted to "the boss" or men who are "leaders" in some way. (kind of true)
    You can also be drawn to the "creative" type such as actors, artists, musicians, or performers.

If you have Mars in Leo, you may get aroused by seeing a man act self-assured, cocky, or even arrogant. (sometimes)

Basically, you are like a Princess who expects to be treated royally and courted by a handsome and powerful Prince. (lol i_pakapshem i guess you were right, i am waiting for my prince charming

What attracts the Aries Woman?

SUN or MARS in ARIES
    (SUN is here March 21 - April 20)
    The type of man who attracts you is brash and bold, daring and direct, and has a sense of adventure.

You may be drawn to "macho" types or men in uniform - military or police, etc. - and to even "dangerous" men. You seek competition and challenges... so you like men who are "hard to get".

You're attracted to "winners" - in sports or business or any form of competition, including a competition to win you!
    Regardless of how you appear on the surface, there is a "warrior woman" deep inside you, and what you really want is a "warrior" who is strong enough or brave enough to be your mate.

You're the kind of woman who secretly wants to say, "You Tarzan, me Jane."

If you have Mars in Aries, you are especially drawn to strong or athletic men and "macho" types; and have an even more aggressive inner "warrior woman" who loves action, competition, and challenges - perhaps even a good fight now and then

What attracts the Taurus Woman?

SUN or MARS in TAURUS
    (SUN is here April 21 - May 21)
    The type of man who attracts you is strong-willed and "all man", and also sensual and stable - the classic "strong silent type".

Men who are "earthy" and/or "down-to-earth" appeal to you, and it may be important to you that he likes animals or nature or "natural" things.

A man who can cook, cuddle, and care for your comfort interests you. An appreciation for fine food and music may be part of the attraction, and you may be particularly attracted by a fine singing voice or "sexy" speaking voice. The scent of a man is arousing.
    The Sun in Taurus woman is more sensual than other women, and the Mars in Taurus woman is the ultimate Sensuous Woman.

You want a man who can touch and fondle - "a slow hand" who caresses you with a soft, teasing touch that pleases and pleasures you by arousing all the subtle sensations you savor and surrender to.

You could be "insatiable" in your pursuit of sensual pleasure, so a man with the patience to prolong foreplay and the strength to sustain extended encounters is your ideal partner in passion.

You're very strong-willed yourself - yet deep down you want to be dominated by a strong lusty man. But you won't admit it

What attracts the Gemini woman?

SUN or MARS in GEMINI
    (SUN is here May 22 - June 21)
    The man who attracts you is clever and changeable, and a great conversationalist. If he can keep you guessing, then he'll keep you interested.

"Communication" is very important to you, so the man who can share information and ideas appeals to you. If he says interesting things and stimulates you intellectually, he'll spark a romantic interest too.

You respond to clever conversation and things that arouse your curiosity. Double meanings, sexual innuendos, word-games, and witty flirting arouse your interest.
    You can be a sucker for the "smooth-talker", but also for the "good listener" who seems interested in everything you have to say. And you do have lots to say.

If you have Mars in Gemini, you may be especially drawn to men who arouse your curiosity or offer a variety of experiences. Being "interesting" is more important to you than being exceptionally attractive.

At times you may find yourself attracted to, or involved with, more than one man. Juggling two relationships may require some quick thinking and convincing story telling - but that comes naturally to a Gemini type like you.

What Attracts the Cancer woman?
    SUN or MARS in CANCER
    (SUN is here June 22 - July 23)
    The man who attracts you is protective, security-conscious, sensitive, and understanding.

If you find that he makes you feel "safe", you'll somehow feel yourself drawn to him.

You can be attracted to a man who is financially secure, especially if he owns his own home, has a "nest egg" saved for a rainy day, and could afford to raise children in a good home environment.

Your strong sexuality responds best to emotion and security.
    A man's sensitivity may be more important than his sexiness.

You can be drawn to a man you unconsciously perceive as a father-figure, or consciously see as a potential "father of my children" - and/or to a man who needs to be "mothered".

You can be particularly attracted to a man who loves children, can cook (or loves your cooking), and wants a cosy, comfortable home. And likes your mother (if you do).

If you have Mars in Cancer, you may be particularly drawn to a protective and mature man, and possibly to one who acts like a "father-figure" to you
    I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    19-06-2003
    Postime
    What Attracts the Cancer woman?
    SUN or MARS in CANCER
    (SUN is here June 22 - July 23)
    The man who attracts you is protective, security-conscious, sensitive, and understanding.
    If you find that he makes you feel "safe", you'll somehow feel yourself drawn to him.

You can be attracted to a man who is financially secure, especially if he owns his own home, has a "nest egg" saved for a rainy day, and could afford to raise children in a good home environment.

Your strong sexuality responds best to emotion and security.
    A man's sensitivity may be more important than his sexiness

You can be drawn to a man you unconsciously perceive as a father-figure, or consciously see as a potential "father of my children" - and/or to a man who needs to be "mothered".

You can be particularly attracted to a man who loves children, CAN COOK(or loves your cooking), and wants a cosy, comfortable home. And likes your mother (if you do).

If you have Mars in Cancer, you may be particularly drawn to a protective and mature man, and possibly to one who acts like a "father-figure" to you
    good job

i/e regjistruar Maska e Vajz_Kosove
    Anëtarësuar
    01-12-2005
    Vendndodhja
    Ne zemren e prinderve
    Postime
    Tash po e kuptoj fatin tim,,, pse

jam Gafore

21.Korrike

echo Maska e Dara
    Anëtarësuar
    30-11-2005
    Vendndodhja
    New York
    Postime

Cool

Citim Postuar më parë nga *~Rexhina~*
    What attracts the Aries Woman?

SUN or MARS in ARIES
    (SUN is here March 21 - April 20)
    The type of man who attracts you is brash and bold, daring and direct, and has a sense of adventure.

You may be drawn to "macho" types or men in uniform - military or police, etc. - and to even "dangerous" men. You seek competition and challenges... so you like men who are "hard to get".

You're attracted to "winners" - in sports or business or any form of competition, including a competition to win you!
    Regardless of how you appear on the surface, there is a "warrior woman" deep inside you, and what you really want is a "warrior" who is strong enough or brave enough to be your mate.

You're the kind of woman who secretly wants to say, "You Tarzan, me Jane."

If you have Mars in Aries, you are especially drawn to strong or athletic men and "macho" types; and have an even more aggressive inner "warrior woman" who loves action, competition, and challenges - perhaps even a good fight now and then
    hihihih....ka lexet edhe si mos biesh ne dashuri me nje te shenjes se dashit?

Vajza_Kosove, juve te gafores apapappa larggg, miku im me i ngushte ehste i shenjes se gafores, edh i them gjithnje qe ai ehste me pms 365 dite ne vit

ta-ta

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    08-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Shangri-La
    Postime
    gezohem qe ju pelqeu
    ok meqe keta te punes sduan te me shikojn me liber ne dore

do shpenzoj 5 min duke postuar shenjat e tjere (te meshkujve gjithashtu)

What Attracts Women?
    Virgo

SUN or MARS in VIRGO
    (SUN is here August 24 - September 23)
    The type of man who attracts you is intelligent, well-mannered, well-dressed, practical, and reliable - especially if he's neat and clean.

You may actually check out your new date's fingernails to see if they are clean and manicured. Or you check his shoes.

Appearances are important to you - not so much LOOKS, but LOOKING "proper" - but few are "perfect" enough.
    Yet you are at times attracted to a man who is far from perfect, because you think you can "fix" him.

An intelligent conversation arouses your interest. You appreciate wit, but not crudeness.

You appreciate a man who can act with decorum in public, yet can abandon himself to an earthy lustinesss in private (as you do).

If you were in a television series, you could play "Monica" on "Friends".

What Attracts Women?
    Libra Woman

SUN or MARS in LIBRA
    (SUN is here September 24 - October 23)

The type of man who attracts you is charming, polite, well-dressed, and looks "classy" - and it helps if he's good-looking, romantic, and a bit old-fashioned.

You tend to respond to mental and verbal turn-ons more than the crude physical kinds.

You can be "charmed" by a smooth-talker, and are attracted to the "creative" types.

Serenity is what you seek, yet it becomes boring to you - so you like to shake things up a little now and then.
    Especially if you have Mars in Libra, you may be aroused by what you see as "beautiful" - such as a finely-formed body or face.

You may also find an argument arousing, as long as it remains verbal and does not get physically threatening. Though you see yourself as being a lover, not a fighter, you may be sexually attracted to a macho type, as Venus was attracted to Mars.

You're a bit like Ginger Rogers, and your idea of a perfect partner would be a Fred Astaire. If you were in a televison series, you could play "Diane" on "Cheers".

What Attracts Women?
    Scorpio

SUN or MARS in SCORPIO
    (SUN is here October 24 - November 22)
    The type of man who attracts you seems intense or inscrutable, and has a kind of magnetic charisma about him that hints at smouldering sexuality and passion.

You are strong-willed and possessive, and like the same in a mate, for you have a deep-felt need to be wanted.

A subtle psychological power struggle may be a seductive aspect of the attraction. You may seek to control (or to lose control) - especially through sex or seduction.
    Men who seem mysterious or brooding or have "deep dark secrets" could intrigue and entice you. See some films starring James Dean or Mickey Rourke for examples.

You are often attracted to men who seem "powerful" or "dangerous".

If you have Mars in Scorpio, you will have extra strong passions and sexual desires, and a sexual magnetism that is sensed by others, especially other Scorpio types. You are the ultimate "Seductress" and may be especially aroused by the raw sexual energy of a passionate man.

What Attracts Women?
    Sagittarius

SUN or MARS in SAGITTARIUS
    (SUN is here November 23 - December 21)
    The man who attracts you is one who displays high moral and ethical standards, and lives up to your ideals of honesty and integrity - and even more if he could teach you something or be a spiritual guide.

You want honesty, friendship, and fun.

Sharing adventures or sports or a philosophical discussion gets your interest, and a man with a sense of humor gets your affections - even if his jokes are bad.
    Companionship or "being buddies" is important to you, so your romances often start with a casual shared activity. You can fall in love with a friend, but can often let a romance fade into a friendship.

(Be aware that your natural friendliness may sometimes be mistaken for romantic or sexual interest.)

You're attracted to men from a different race, religion, or country than your own.

Especially if you have Mars in Sagittarius, you may find a shared adventure arousing, such as an outdoor activity like hiking or horseback riding or motorcycling. And you will find "foreign" men quite sexy or seductive.

What Attracts Women?
    Capricorn

SUN or MARS in CAPRICORN
    (SUN is here December 22 - January 90)
    The man who attracts you seems serious, aloof, and detached, and somehow projects a hard-to-read "inscrutable" look that intrigues you.

You like a man who's ambitious and socially acceptable, and you're drawn to money, status, and power.

You may be attracted to men who are much older or younger than yourself, and to men from families with "old money" or long-established wealth and social standing (think "Kennedy" & "Rockefeller").
    You could be a "material girl" who is more concerned with financial security than sexiness or romance. You may choose the up-and-coming or established career man over penniless romantics, sexy studs, or guys with good looks but poor prospects.

You can be slow to show your affections, so you are comfortable with a man who hides his feelings, and patient with one who takes time to commit - if he is serious about commitments. And you may expect a man to be patient with you too - and committed to you!

Basically, you "play for keeps" and are only interested in "serious" contenders in your game of love.

What Attracts Women?
    Aquarius

SUN or MARS in AQUARIUS
    (SUN is here January 91 - February 19)
    The type of man who attracts you is intellectually interesting, logical, open-minded, and willing to experiment. A man with ideas and insights fascinates you.

You're even more attracted if he seems unconventional or unpredictable or just "unusual". Idealists, individualists, and rebels intrigue you - even ones who would shock your parents or friends.

Political types may also appeal to you, especially the "reformers" and "crusaders" and defenders of the down-trodden.
    You can be aroused more by curiosity than by sexual signals alone, so an interesting man who is a little aloof (or even eccentric) intrigues and attracts you.

Originality gets your attention, and unpredictability keeps you interested. Boring and dull people lose your interest quickly; and the closed-minded and rigid types lose your respect.

If you have Mars in Aquarius, you may be especially attracted to the "rebels" or active "movers-and-shakers". You can be aroused by the idea of "experimenting" with new and different sexual styles; and may try the taboo merely out of curiosity, not kinkiness.

What Attracts Women?
    Pisces

SUN or MARS in PISCES
    SUN is here February 20 - March 20)
    The man who attracts you is romantic and sensitive, and either... imaginative and a dreamer / artistic or musical / spiritually oriented / in need of help / or lost and confused.

The idea of a secret love affair can excite and entice you. Mystery intriques you.

Your innate sympathetic nature makes you a sucker for a sob story. Compassion for another can create an initial interest in them. Emotional types attract you, and sharing feelings can seduce you.
    Broken-hearted lovers, starving artists, and penniless poets play on your heart strings. You can be attracted to a man who needs a savior, but also to one you can see as your savior.

If you were a Princess, you would be dreaming of a romantic "knight in shining armour" to come and sweep you off your feet.

Especially if you have Mars in Pisces, you could be prone to let your passive and sympathetic nature lead you to lovers who use or abuse you. You may fantasize about being "taken", but you don't have to be taken advantage of.

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    08-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Shangri-La
    Postime
    What Attracts Men?
    Aries

MOON or VENUS in ARIES
    The type of woman who attracts you demonstrates a sense of independence and is bold, adventurous, or spontaneous. Think "Xena, Warrior Princess".

You'll respect the freedom of a woman like this; and might even encourage her to be more independent than she really wants to be. You admire strength and courage.

The "fiery" type can arouse you. "Competitive" women interest you.

Strong, competitive, or athletic women may appeal to you; and some form of "competition" such as games or sports might be a turn-on for you. You want to win, but you can respect a woman who gives you a good match.

You may have a particular attraction to "women in uniform". Of all the Moon and Venus Signs, you are the most likely to date a policewoman, military type, or security guard.

What Attracts Men?
    Taurus

MOON or VENUS in TAURUS
    The type of woman who attracts you is cute, cuddly, calm and comfortable, and shows affection with caresses and kisses.

You prefer women who are easy-going, earthy and sensuous, not too independent or energetic.

Women who appeal are "all woman" in the traditional sense. You may find "the scent of a woman" arousing.

To some degree, what you see here also applies if you have the Sun in this Sign. But for a man it is his Moon and Venus Signs which best indicate the types of woman he is most attracted to, or may choose for a mate, especially the Moon.
    Physical sensations are important to you, so a woman who is physically demonstrative in her affections and who enjoys sharing physical pleasures with you is your type of woman. This includes all the five senses - anything like fine dining, cuddling on the couch, listening to enjoyable music, or watching a sunset.

You feel close to Mother Nature, and may enjoy a woman who shares a love of the outdoors and/or animals.

You may be particularly attracted to women who can sing or have a pleasant, almost melodic, voice.

What Attracts Men?
    Gemini

MOON or VENUS in GEMINI
    The type of woman who attracts you is clever and changeable, and can keep you guessing. You can be drawn to average-looking women who are witty and interesting, more than to the "beautiful but boring" types.

Curious minds and quick tongues can turn you on. Witty flirtation and an interesting conversation is the best seduction for you; and women who are either good talkers or good listeners can attract you.

To some degree, what you see here also applies if you have the Sun in this Sign. But for a man it is his Moon and Venus Signs which best indicate the types of woman he is most attracted to, or may choose for a mate, especially the Moon.
    A relationship in which communication plays a big part is one which feels most comfortable to you. You like to hear the words of love.

Your biggest fear is boredom, so a woman who is forever changing, or has a zest for life, is your type of woman. Curiosity can keep you interested, so a complex woman can intrigue you.

You may like high-strung or talkative women, as long as they are interesting.

You may find a woman's hands, and the way she expresses herself with them, are a particular attraction.

What Attracts Men?
    Cancer

MOON or VENUS in Cancer
    The type of woman who attracts you is one who could comfort and care for you - who would "mother" you. If she feeds you and fusses over you, she may soon see you sharing her home - since home is where you most want to feel wanted and cherished and comforted.

You naturally act as a protector and care-giver to those you feel affection for, and seek similar treatment - for that is how you feel loved and safe and secure.

The "old-fashioned girl" appeals to you - or one who is looking for the house with the white picket fence and children in the yard.
    You are especially prone to be attracted to a partner who appears like your personal image of the perfect mother - or even reminds you of your own mother (if you were emotionally close to her).

A woman who is especially "motherly" attracts you - either by her mother-like nature, or by symbols of motherliness like a large bosom, wide hips, or even a plumpness that resembles a pregnant woman

What Attracts Men?
    Leo

MOON or VENUS in LEO
    The type of woman who attracts you is one you feel proud to be seen with - one who makes you look good and wins admiring glances that can reflect admiration onto you.

A woman who's gorgeous or dramatic or regal or aloof turns you on. Looks lie, yet glamour gets you. You may choose a partner more for good looks or popularity than for real compatibility on all levels.

It is particularly important to feel you can admire and respect your mate, and feel admired and respected in return.
    You expect loyalty, and need to feel appreciated and - above all - NOTICED. Feeling ignored or unappreciated makes you feel insecure, so you can be enticed by a woman who flatters you with praise or attention.

You could be attracted to a woman who is "the boss" at work - perhaps to a "bossy" woman. Passion or "drama" helps too.

What Attracts Men?
    Virgo

MOON or VENUS in VIRGO
    The type of woman who attracts you looks neat and clean, or well-groomed and conservatively-dressed - and, above all, appears "proper". You want: intelligent, honest, healthy, reliable, modest, refined, efficient, practical, methodical, loyal and faithful...but you might settle for "perfect"!

Good manners and good taste are turn-ons for you, as are "competency" and skillfulness.

You can be slowly seduced by a woman who makes herself useful to you in ways that make you feel you cannot get along without her.
    A Virgo paradox is that while seeking the perfect person (and rejecting many who were judged not perfect enough) is a priority - sometimes the chosen one is a less-than-perfect partner who could be "fixed" or reformed (like an alcoholic). Sometimes the hard lesson learned later is that you can't fix people who don't want to be fixed.

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    08-08-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Shangri-La
    Postime
    What Attracts Men?
    Libra

MOON or VENUS in LIBRA
    The type of woman who attracts you has "class" but isn't too formal... sort of sophisticated but not stuck-up... sort of hard-to-please but easy to live with... sort of sincere... No! REAL sincere! Definitely not phoney, or rude or crude or violent!

Grace, charm, and beauty are great attractions to you. You can be "charmed" by a romantic and feminine "fair lady".

You seek "harmony" in a relationship, yet your real need is to create harmony, so you may actually be drawn to (or passively instigate) conflicts with a more emotionally volatile partner, which can present new challenges for your peace-making talents.
    A totally serene relationship is what you seek; yet when achieved it is boring to you - so you like to shake things up a little now and then.

Being IN a one-on-one relationship is the only way you feel secure, so relationships are your top priority - and this includes friendships and business partnerships too.

What Attracts Men?
    Scorpio

MOON or VENUS in SCORPIO
    The type of woman who attracts you is very vital and gutsy, and passionate and intense. You go for dynamic and powerful types of women - who aren't wishy-washy or weak-willed, or passive or push-overs. Niceness bores you... but intensity interests you.

You can be enticed by secret affairs or "dangerous liasons".

You probably "test" the willpower of your partners, and don't really respect them unless they can stand up to your own strong personality. Or the opposite may occur - where you are drawn to a women with a stronger will (such as women with Sun or Mars in Scorpio).

Sexuality is a very important part of your relationships, and you can be enticed by a woman with a raw "animal magnetism" or overtly sexual appearance.

There is often an element of psychological power struggles in your relationships, even if on a subconscious level.

What Attracts Men?
    Sagittarius

MOON / VENUS in SAGITTARIUS
    The type of woman who attracts you is honest, direct, and reliable - who can be your "pal". You like a woman who's playful one minute, and philosophical the next.

Above all, companionship, honesty, and idealism appeal to you - and a sense of humor! You also like "outdoorsy", athletic, or adventurous types; and can be attracted to women who are "foreign" to you by race, religion, or country of origin - or all three!

You need your "space" and freedom in relationships; yet with a partner who allows you this freedom, you feel less of a need to actually exercise it! Just to know you have the freedom to choose is the important thing. You may not commit to a lasting relationship while young, remaining single until you're ready to trade total independence for the benefits of an intimate, lasting partnership.

Your natural friendliness can be mistaken by some for a sexual interest; and you are as likely to confuse a woman's friendliness with romantic interest. You may find that many of your potential romances actually end up as platonic friendships instead.

What Attracts Men?
    Capricorn

MOON or VENUS in CAPRICORN
    The type of woman who attracts you is socially acceptable and somewhat formal or aloof - and serious about success or status.

If she can boost your image or your career or finances, then likely she'll draw your interest - as may "Old Money" or OLDER women. As you get older yourself, you may be attracted to much YOUNGER women.

To some degree, what you see here also applies if you have the Sun in this Sign. But for a man it is his Moon and Venus Signs which better indicate the types of woman he is most attracted to, or may choose for a mate, especially the Moon.
    Powerful women or "executive" types also interest you; and it is important to you that you can regard your mate as competent and responsible and mature.

You are afraid of rejection, so may act rather shy or reserved - and can be drawn to a woman who is either equally reserved, or is willing to be assertive enough to take the emotional risks you can't take yourself.

You may appear to fear commitment, but what you really want is a very committed relationship with the right woman who will take commitment as seriously as you do - and you will wait as long as it takes until you are certain

What Attracts Men?
    Aquarius

MOON or VENUS in AQUARIUS
    The type of woman who attracts you is intelligent, independent, free-spirited, and a good conversationalist. Should she keep you guessing, or be a bit off-beat or unconventional, she'll fascinate you - but if she's too emotional, you'll pass.

Especially while young, you may be drawn to women who are not really available for a lasting relationship (because of distance or inability to make commitments, or a prior commitment to someone else).

This is usually because you may not yet be ready to make lasting commitments, and value your "space" and freedom more than emotional bonds or truly intimate relationships.

When you are ready to commit, you will. Meanwhile, you may be attracted to "free spirits", "space cadets", or even somewhat "strange" women.

Idealists or rebels also have a particular appeal to you. Politics may play a part in the attraction. Political foes might make strange bedfellows

What Attracts Men?
    Pisces

MOON or VENUS in PISCES
    The type of woman who attracts you is romantic and emotional, or sensitive and passive. Should she be intriguing or mysterious or able to make you feel secure, she could really appeal to you.

You're a sucker for secret love affairs, and for people who need help or emotional support. You are compassionate yourself, and respond to women who are especially compassionate, caring, and selfless.

To some degree, what you see here also appies if you have the Sun in this Sign. But for a man it is his Moon and Venus Signs which best indicate the types of woman he is most attracted to, or may choose for a mate, especially the Moon.
    You may be attracted to especially creative or imaginative women, like artists and poets; or to women who are psychics or empaths (like Counselor Troi in the TV series "Star Trek, The Next Generation").

The sweet, ultra-feminine type of woman appeals to you - such as the "Southern Belle" or "Old-Fashioned Girl".

Saving a "damsel in distress" is a turn-on for you - and so is being helped or healed by a sympathetic savior or caring comforter or compassionate nurse.

bitter girl Maska e marsela
    Anëtarësuar
    11-06-2002
    Postime
    What Attracts Women?
    Libra Woman

SUN or MARS in LIBRA
    (SUN is here September 24 - October 23)

The type of man who attracts you is charming, polite, well-dressed, and looks "classy" - and it helps if he's good-looking, romantic, and a bit old-fashioned.
    You tend to respond to mental and verbal turn-ons more than the crude physical kinds.

You can be "charmed" by a smooth-talker, and are attracted to the "creative" types.

Serenity is what you seek, yet it becomes boring to you - so you like to shake things up a little now and then. Especially if you have Mars in Libra, you may be aroused by what you see as "beautiful" - such as a finely-formed body or face.
    You may also find an argument arousing, as long as it remains verbal and does not get physically threatening. Though you see yourself as being a lover, not a fighter, you may be sexually attracted to a macho type, as Venus was attracted to Mars.

You're a bit like Ginger Rogers, and your idea of a perfect partner would be a Fred Astaire. If you were in a televison series, you could play "Diane" on "Cheers".

Fix fare kjo per mua,kto me te kuqe sidomos..
    E gjera te ngjashme kam lexuar edhe neper horoskope te tjera kshu me karakteristika
    Nuk para i besoj shume, po ja qe kur jane te lezetshme te bejn ti besosh me zor:-)Ate Dianen se njoh kurse kte Fredin e gjeta me vrap te google, ca si shum old-fashion po nejse, na e ka then horoskopi..lol
    Inner beauty takes some finding, but it lasts forever..

Unquestionable! Maska e Cupke_pe_Korce
    Anëtarësuar
    24-06-2002
    Postime
    What Attracts Women?
    Capricorn
    SUN or MARS in CAPRICORN
    (SUN is here December 22 - January 90)
    The man who attracts you seems serious, aloof, and detached, and somehow projects a hard-to-read "inscrutable" look that intrigues you.

You like a man who's ambitious and socially acceptable, and you're drawn to money, status, and power.

You may be attracted to men who are much older or younger than yourself, and to men from families with "old money" or long-established wealth and social standing (think "Kennedy" & "Rockefeller"). You could be a "material girl" who is more concerned with financial security than sexiness or romance. You may choose the up-and-coming or established career man over penniless romantics, sexy studs, or guys with good looks but poor prospects.

You can be slow to show your affections, so you are comfortable with a man who hides his feelings, and patient with one who takes time to commit - if he is serious about commitments. And you may expect a man to be patient with you too - and committed to you!

Basically, you "play for keeps" and are only interested in "serious" contenders in your game of love.
    lol, kam vdekur se qeshuri kur kam lexuar kete. Medemek, ne te gjoret fluturojme me presh ne...ehe...apo vertet do na bjere ne short ndonje Rokfeller apo nga dinastia kenedi?
    Ndryshuar për herë të fundit nga Cupke_pe_Korce : 29-01-2006 më 14:18
    Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

Faqja 12 prej 12 FillimFillim ... 2101112

Tema të Ngjashme

1. horoskopi i luleve
    Nga bombona në forumin Grupmoshat e komunitetit
    Përgjigje: 66
    Postimi i Fundit: 12-10-2009, 13:48
  2. Horoskopi Dhe Astrologjia
    Nga Klevis2000 në forumin Komuniteti musliman
    Përgjigje: 6
    Postimi i Fundit: 21-02-2007, 13:39
  3. Një nga bashkëpunimet më me vlera të forumit
    Nga denku në forumin Humor shqiptar
    Përgjigje: 5
    Postimi i Fundit: 16-02-2006, 15:55
  4. Përgjigje: 8
    Postimi i Fundit: 01-06-2004, 13:11

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund të hapni tema të reja.
  • Ju nuk mund të postoni në tema.
  • Ju nuk mund të bashkëngjitni skedarë.
  • Ju nuk mund të ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •