Faqja 4 prej 8 FillimFillim ... 23456 ... FunditFundit
Duke shfaqur rezultatin 61 deri 80 prej 146
    Creator Spiritus Maska e Dito
    Anëtarësuar
    02-04-2004
    Vendndodhja
    Ne Bahçen time
    Postime
    sinqerisht me vjen shume keq. Eshte nje humbje e madhe per artin shqiptar.
    Ngushellimet e mija per kete tragjedi familjare.

e embel
    Anëtarësuar
    12-10-2004
    Vendndodhja
    tirane
    Postime
    ne fakt eshte per te ardhur keq te degjosh nje lajm te tille.vetem para pak kohesh ishte ne shqiperi. duket sikur u kthye per te kujtuar te gjithe shqipetaret se kush ishte ajo, qe pas vdekjes se saj askush mos te pyes kush eshte Anita Bitri?te vjen keq per kete lajm se iken dikush pergjithmone dhe se duket sikur jeta na thote"ej sot jeni neser,jo"

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    07-11-2003
    Postime

eshte vertete per te te ardhur keq...

Ne fillim mendova mos eshte ndonje lapsus.

Por tani sna mbetet vetem te ngushellojme te afermit e saj....

i/e regjistruar Maska e ChuChu
    Anëtarësuar
    03-06-2002
    Vendndodhja
    nyc
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga katana
    ime me tha lau hakun e saj qe vari veten
    ishte ai qe ju ngjit anites, dhe kjo atij. nejse....

shkaktari nr nje i carbon monoxide eshte the furnace. ne ny para ca kohesh u kalua nje ligj ku cdo shtepi duhet patjeter te kete nje carbon monoxide detector before november 1st. Sot ne am New YOrk dhe ne Metro ne faqe te pare kishte artikuj per kete ngjarje shoqeruar nga fotoja e Anites me vajzen. Aty thuhej qe vents ishin bllokuar me plastmas because of counstruction work. Por sic u tha, mund te jete aksident, or me qellim.

Ceremoni varrimi do organizojne gje motrat Qiriazi?

bubbly
    Anëtarësuar
    05-05-2003
    Vendndodhja
    USA
    Postime
    po burrin qe i vdiq .. shqiptar ishte ?
    Music to my heart that's what you are, a song that goes on and on.....

*Shijo*Jeten* Maska e *Dorina*83*
    Anëtarësuar
    04-10-2004
    Vendndodhja
    Itali
    Postime
    Kur e kam degjuar mbreme nga top chanel te them te drejte
    se kam besur po kur e tha perseri u befasova.
    Me vjen keq qe nje yll si ajo i kenges shqiptare umbi jeten,dhe gjithashto goca e saj dhe nena e saj.

Familjes se Anites ngushellimee mia.
    LA VITA E BELLA SE SAI VIVERLA
    SE NO FA SCHIFO.

Kur kam degjuar per humbjen e Anites, jo vetem qe u preka shume dhe jo vetem qe nuk mund ta besoja si shume prej jush ketu, por nuk dija dhe madje akoma nuk di si mund te kete ndodhur nje gje e tille. E njoha nga afer ne disa gezime familjare dhe ajo ishte e mrekullueshme, jo thjesht kengetare e mrekullueshme por edhe njeri e embel, e afruar, e thjeshte dhe shume e dashur.
    Nuk mund te besoj humbjen e saj. Nuk mund te kete fjale ngushellimi per humbjen e saj, te nenes se saj, te vajzes se saj.

Jam shume e trishtuar.
    Te shpëtohesh do të thotë të transformohesh prej Perendise, të ribëhesh ashtu siç Ai donte që ne të ishim që nga fillimi!

Rising Star and Legend Maska e Davius
    Anëtarësuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime
    Albanian singer, mom and daughter die

BY LUIS PEREZ AND SEAN GARDINER
    STAFF WRITERS
    October 20, 2004

Three generations of a Staten Island family, including an Albanian pop singer, died yesterday after being overcome by carbon monoxide fumes while they slept, officials said.

A firefighter wearing an oxygen mask searched the small, two-story house in the South Beach section at 8:30 a.m. yesterday and, as Assistant Chief Thomas Haring said, "found tragedy."

Hazabije Bitri, 60, her daughter, Anita Bitri-Prapaniku, 36, and Bitri-Prapaniku's daughter, Sibora, 7, were found lying dead in their beds in a back bedroom on the second floor of the Ocean Avenue home. A cat, dog and pet birds also died.

Chief Fire Marshal Louis Garcia said it appears that carbon monoxide filled the home after someone forgot to remove a plastic bag that was stuffed in a boiler flue during recent construction of a brick deck behind the home. The deck was built over the flue and the bag was used to keep cement from falling into it.

A spokeswoman for the city Department of Buildings said it appears that the deck was built by family friends, not a licensed contractor.

Carbon monoxide readings in the house were anywhere from 70 to 100 times the safe level, Haring said, adding that at "those numbers, a few breaths and you'd be unconscious."

A woman who lives across the street who would only give her name as Joyce said that as soon as firefighters opened the windows to the home when she was standing outside "it made me dizzy."

According to a neighbor, yesterday's tragedy came just two months after Bitri-Prapaniku's husband, Luan Prapaniku, a house painter, died of cancer.

Bitri-Prapaniku, who performed as Anita Bitri, was popular in her native Albania, according to one of her bandmates, Maksim Vathi.

"She was very famous in Albania," Vathi said. "She was very popular here too. She wrote her own songs. She had a new CD coming out in a couple of months and she was in the process of making a couple of music videos."

Vathi said Bitri-Prapaniku's style was to mix her native tongue with English and combine traditional Albanian music with American pop.

Shqipe Malushi, the executive director of the Albanian American Women's Organization, said Bitri-Prapaniku came to the United States about 10 years ago. She debuted as a violinist when she was 6 years old and went on to become "the winner of many national awards in Albania."

Bandmate Vait Hajdarj said Bitri-Prapaniku had played a wedding Sunday in the Bronx and was "her usual self, very happy."

Malushi said: "It's a big loss to us because she was always the first one to help us in our events. She brought our community together in life as she did in death. ... That was her gift."

A memorial service is planned for 4 p.m. Saturday at First Evangelical Free Church at Sixth Avenue and 65th Street in Brooklyn.

Ja fotoja e shtepise se Anites.
    Fotografitë e Bashkëngjitura Fotografitë e Bashkëngjitura  
    My silence doesn't mean I am gone!

..She is so cute... Maska e jessi89
    Anëtarësuar
    25-08-2003
    Postime
    ..sa e temershmeeeee...te vdesin te treja////////
    Nuk kame degju ndonje rast me te dhimbshem se sa ky ,ketu ne vendin ku mendojme se kemi ardh per nje jete me te mire.
    Po e lexoj lajmin e me duket e pa besueshme.Sa fat i keq.
    Ngushellime familjes Bitri.
    Wild and crazy can't be lazy

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    03-10-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Big Apple
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga Davius

[SIZE=1]A spokeswoman for the city Department of Buildings said it appears that the deck was built by family friends, not a licensed contractor.

Kto duan te ta lene ne dere mor jahu, "the silent killer" eshte numer 1. reason of accidents in usa

bubbly
    Anëtarësuar
    05-05-2003
    Vendndodhja
    USA
    Postime
    Larsus .. ndoshta dhe eshte e vertete .. se shume shqiptare keshte punojne pa license mos te duket cudi .
    pakujdesia con ne tragjedi te madhe !!!
    Music to my heart that's what you are, a song that goes on and on.....

i/e regjistruar Maska e ChuChu
    Anëtarësuar
    03-06-2002
    Vendndodhja
    nyc
    Postime
    e pra Lars, kursen dy leke ne nje vend, e te del nga hundet ne vend tjeter.

Rising Star and Legend Maska e Davius
    Anëtarësuar
    20-04-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Underground
    Postime

Cnn.com

Ja se c'thote shtypi amerikan per zhdukjen e Anites.

The Buffallo News
    Albania singer, mother, daughter, 7, asphyxiated

10/20/2004

NEW YORK (AP) - An Albanian pop singer who came to the United States in search of stardom in America was found dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday along with her mother and 7-year-old daughter.
    The vents on a boiler in the woman's basement had been stuffed with plastic bags apparently intended to keep concrete out during recent construction on the home, said Ilyse Fink, a spokeswoman for the Department of Buildings.

"It's a very tragic accident." Fink said.

The names of the child and two women, ages 60 and 36, were not immediately released. But friends of the 36-year-old woman identified her as Anita Bitri Prapaniku, a singer-songwriter who was well-known in her native country.
    ==============

CNN.com

NEW YORK (AP) -- An Albanian pop singer who moved to the United States in search of stardom was found dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday along with her mother and 7-year-old daughter.

The vents on a boiler in the woman's basement had been stuffed with plastic bags apparently intended to keep concrete out during recent construction on the home, said Ilyse Fink, a spokeswoman for the New York Department of Buildings.

"It's a very tragic accident." Fink said.

The names of the child and two women, ages 60 and 36, were not immediately released. But friends of the 36-year-old woman identified her as Anita Bitri Prapaniku, a singer-songwriter who was well-known in her native country.

"She was an amazing pop sensation in Albania," said her record producer, James Avatar.

Prapaniku's husband had recently died of cancer, friends said. Her own death came while she and Avatar were busy recording two CDs -- one in Albanian and one in English -- at his Brooklyn studio.

The singer, who arrived in the United States about 10 years ago, "wanted the American Dream," Avatar said. "She loved Aretha Franklin and the big American divas."

Prapaniku was known for singing marathon sets at clubs, restaurants and ethnic events.

A musician who had performed with her, Maksim Vathi, rushed to her home after hearing about the deaths. "I'm still in shock," he said. "I can't believe it. I feel really sorry."

Police said a friend of the family called 911 after discovering the bodies in a second-floor bedroom of the Staten Island home. Firefighters found extremely high levels of carbon monoxide inside the home.

The family died less than two weeks before a new city law goes into effect requiring most homes to have carbon monoxide detectors installed within 15 feet of sleeping areas.
    ============
    National Incident Notificatyion Network
    NEW YORK -- A 7-year-old girl, her mother and her grandmother were found dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning on Tuesday in their Staten Island home, authorities said.

The names of the child, her 36-year-old mother and her 60-year-old grandmother were not immediately released. However, friends and neighbors identified the mother as Anita Bitri Prapaniku, a singer from Albania.

Maksim Vathi, a musician who said he performed with Prapaniku at clubs and weddings, said she was well-known in her native country and in the city's Albanian community. He rushed to the home after hearing news of the tragedy.

"I'm still in shock," he said. "I can't believe it. I feel really sorry."

The three victims were the only residents of a pink, two-story frame house on a quiet street in the borough's South Beach section.

Neighbor Matthew Iacovelli described the family as friendly and active.

"They were always in the yard doing something, working on the home," he said.

Police said another friend of the family called 911 after discovering the bodies in a second-floor bedroom at about 8:30 a.m. Tests by firefighters revealed extremely high levels of carbon monoxide inside the home.

Investigators believe the source of the colorless, odorless gas may have been a basement boiler, said fire Chief Thomas Haring.

Carbon monoxide is created any time gasoline, oil, wood or propane is burned. It is a leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in the United States.

=================

Yahoo.com

Albanian Singer Dies in Suspect Death

Tue Oct 19, 3:27 PM ET U.S. National - AP

By MICHAEL WEISSENSTEIN, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - An Albanian pop singer who came to the United States in search of stardom in America was found dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday along with her mother and 7-year-old daughter.

Authorities said they suspect the fumes came from a leaky boiler inside the family's Staten Island house.

"She was an amazing pop sensation in Albania," said her record producer, James Avatar.

Prapaniku's husband had recently died of cancer, friends said. Her own death came while she and Avatar were busy recording two CDs — one in Albanian and one in English — at his Brooklyn studio.

The singer, who arrived in the United States about 10 years ago, "wanted the American Dream," Avatar said. "She loved Aretha Franklin and the big American divas."

Prapaniku was known for singing marathon sets at clubs, restaurants and ethnic events.

A musician who had performed with her, Maksim Vathi, rushed to her home after hearing about the deaths. "I'm still in shock," he said. "I can't believe it. I feel really sorry."

Police said a friend of the family called 911 after discovering the bodies in a second-floor bedroom. Firefighters found extremely high levels of carbon monoxide inside the home.

The family died less than two weeks before a new city law goes into effect requiring most homes to have carbon monoxide detectors installed within 15 feet of sleeping areas.

===================
    My silence doesn't mean I am gone!

Dora Vjeter Maska e Ngadhnjyesi
    Anëtarësuar
    06-04-2004
    Vendndodhja
    Jashtetit
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga Kuqalashja
    ishte ai qe ju ngjit Anites, dhe kjo atij. nejse....

Por sic u tha, mund te jete aksident, or me qellim.
    Burri i Anites qe vdiq para pak kohesh nga kanceri ishte i martuar me pare dhe kishte 4 femije nga ajo martese. Pasi u martua me Aniten ish-gruaja e tij vari veten sic tha edhe Katja. Tani qe ai vdiq mund te kete pasur konflikt midis femijeve te tij dhe Anites per punen e trashegimise ose procceds from life insurance, if he had one. Keto jane thashetheme Shqiptaresh so take them for what they're worth.

Any time a death occurs "accidentally" the suspects include people related in one way or another to the victims.
    Ndryshuar për herë të fundit nga Ngadhnjyesi : 20-10-2004 më 11:01
    Ketu s'do t'jem, do jem larguar
    Nga kafeneja e preferuar.

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    13-10-2004
    Postime

Ngushellime

Lajmi eshte i vertete sepse e degjova edhe ne burime te tjera . Anita Bitri ka qene nje kengetare e vjeter ne skene dhe i ka dhuruar teleshikuesit shqiptar momente me te vertete te kendshme .
    me kujtohen mir kenget e saj ... `thuaj me do apo sme do? - te dua por mos trego ` me te vertete te thjeshta por te bukura dhe fisnike per vlerat e virtytet e njeriut. Nje kengetare qe gjithe jeten e saj e kaloi duke i dhuruar teleshikuesit shqiptar momente me te vertete te kendshme.
    Te gjithe do te vdesim ; dhe per kete gjithmone do te gjendet nje shkak , kjo ska rendesi, e rendesishme eshte ajo qe ti le pas .

Njeriu vdiq
    por mbrapa sla ves,
    sa veper e bukur
    kur emri nuk vdes .

Ngushellimet e mia me te perzemerta te afermve te te ndjeres.
    Zoti qofte meshirues ndaj saj.

Me respekt Arben Aliaj.

i/e regjistruar Maska e LeNNoN
    Anëtarësuar
    07-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Bucharest
    Postime
    Esht vertet nje fatkeqsi!
    Ngushellimet e mija per familjen e kengetares dhe burrit te saj !

LeNNoN !
    You don't lead by hitting people over the head-that's assault, not leadership.

Eklips Maska e deep_blue
    Anëtarësuar
    25-02-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Diku ne Kosove
    Postime
    Dikur na këndonte neve “Mos u nxito, mos u gabo”. !!!
    Ndryshuar për herë të fundit nga deep_blue : 20-10-2004 më 12:24
    Te gjitha jane thene

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    06-04-2004
    Postime
    Im ate ka kenduar me Aniten ne shume koncerte ne Vlore, dhe une e kam ndjekur sa here qe ata kendonin bashke. Ajo kishte nje energji magnetuese, qe publiku vlonjat e ka cilesuar gjithmone me ane te duartrokitjeve te fuqishme, e te sinqerta.

Eshte humbje e vertete per Vloren, dhe publikun shqiptar.

("ANDREA" ZEMRA BABIT) Maska e Genti^Itali
    Anëtarësuar
    19-09-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Itali ''Venezia''
    Postime
    Babai i Anites akuzon familjen e burrit te anites (vllezerit) se e kan ber ata nje gje te till per ti mar pronen (shtepin). Ai esht shprehur se kan pas komflikte me pare per kete gje.
    Kete e degjova pak shkarazi ne lajme nga top-channel

AAWO Press Release

WE ARE SHOCKED, WE ARE SAD, WE CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

By: Shqipe Malushi

Anita Bitri was a faithful AAWO member since our inception…She was among the first artists who contributed her time and talent to all our events. She always offered her participation in our concerts and events to support mothers and children in Kosova and Albania during the war. She did not withhold her enthusiasm when we worked to help with refugees, in their hope for a better life. She always wanted to be there to inspire people.

We remember her always smiling and dancing. She knew how to bring the spirit of joy among the crowds where she sang. It was on mother’s day that she contributed her time and talent and sang for AAWO’s event, which we organize annually. People were beyond themselves in joy, listening to her sing, dance, and remember their homeland.

Her sudden death shocked us beyond belief this morning when we received this sad news.
    We could not believe that Anita, her daughter and her mother died early this morning. We don’t know how did this tragedy happen?
    Anita came in this country from the city of Vlora, in Albania at the time when Albania was going through a very difficult time. She came to the U.S. for a better life and in a very short time she stole the hearts of our community.

“She represented beautifully Vlora to me” said our President Dr. Anna Kohen, “We have to keep her memory alive.” She continued.
    “I never knew her close, but the news shocked me early this morning, especially that a little girl’s live ended.” Said Valbona Thaqi, AAWO bookkeeper.

Our Outreach Coordinator Dardanesha Andoni walked in crying. “I can’t believe this, I can’t believe this.”
    “She sang in my wedding and made it magic for me and my husband, the whole wedding was like a miracle because of her spirit, and I cannot believe this news.” Said Dolore Bushati, AAWO Deputy Director.

Anita’s life was a reflection of thousands of lives of women who came from Albania trying to escape disastrous economic, social and political situations. Artists in Albania usually were repressed and they seeked freedom of expression. In New York they felt free, they had an opportunity and they followed their dream.

Her public always loved Anita. She sang in many important events organized by Albanian American Women’s Organization as well as National Albanian American council and other organizations…

After nine years she went back to Albania to promote her new CD produced “Memories of My Life” produced by Brooklyn Media Lab.
    She also produced a video documentary about her life as she had felt that it was not going to be long.

When she returned from Albania she shared her happiness with us telling us that Albanian audiences did not forget her and that they were so curious to find out how did America change her.

“America is a very civilized country,” Anita had answered, “with an enormous creative space and people, and what ever you may wish you can find it there. But the most important thing, you can find yourself there.”

She couldn’t believe how the city of Tirana, the capital of Albania had transformed; it was not the city she had left beyond. It was a city filled with high scrapers and new dreams. After her successful promotion of her CD in Tirana she came back to New York, to build a new bridge of between cultures.

She tried so hard to make it across the borders…one of our concerts we organized for her was titled: “Music Beyond Borders,” which took place in Cami Hall in 2001…She strived to bring Albanian music to the American audiences and promote our culture with pride.

She was a wonderful mother, she loved her daughter Sibora (like snow), and it is so sad that today she died with her daughter and her mother, and when she died all the newspapers and television networks are calling to hear her story.

Today she made the headlines and for us it is a very sad day because as she brought people together in life she is also bringing them in death and AAWO mourns for losing a good friend and dear member.

--
    aawo has not yet confirmed any arrangements in this unfortunate accident !
    Who am I to judge a vowel more alluring than the words it generates ?

Faqja 4 prej 8 FillimFillim ... 23456 ... FunditFundit

Tema të Ngjashme

1. Do të ndahet Maqedonia?
    Nga Alienated në forumin Bashkëpatriotët e mi në botë
    Përgjigje: 67
    Postimi i Fundit: 12-02-2016, 12:56
  2. Danaj: Maqedonia do të ndahet
    Nga babadimri në forumin Çështja kombëtare
    Përgjigje: 57
    Postimi i Fundit: 29-04-2010, 18:22
  3. Ndahet nga gruaja me SMS
    Nga AjSi në forumin Aktualitete shoqërore
    Përgjigje: 47
    Postimi i Fundit: 13-04-2009, 10:46
  4. Ndahet nga jeta diplomati Vladimir Prela
    Nga Brari në forumin Problematika shqiptare
    Përgjigje: 1
    Postimi i Fundit: 15-02-2009, 16:14
  5. Ndahet nga jeta Gjenerali Augusto Pinochet Ugarte
    Nga murik në forumin Problemet ndërkombëtare
    Përgjigje: 3
    Postimi i Fundit: 21-12-2006, 17:53

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund të hapni tema të reja.
  • Ju nuk mund të postoni në tema.
  • Ju nuk mund të bashkëngjitni skedarë.
  • Ju nuk mund të ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •