Duke shfaqur rezultatin 41 deri 60 prej 135
    Administratore Maska e Fiori
    Anėtarėsuar
    27-03-2002
    Vendndodhja
    USA
    Postime
    Notes from the Underground - Dostoevsky

Another time I tried hard to fall in love. This happened to me twice, as a matter of fact. And I can assure you, gentlemen, I suffered terribly. In my heart of hearts, of course, I did not believe that I was suffering, I'd even sneer at myself in a vague sort of way, but I suffered agonies none the less, suffered in the most genuine manner imaginable, as though I were really in love. I was jealous. I made scenes. And all because I was so confoundedly bored, gentlemen, all because I was so horribly bored. Crushed by doing nothing. For the direct, the inevitable, and the legitimate result of consciousness is to make all action impossible, or -- to put it differently -- consciousness leads to thumb-twiddling.

But try letting yourself be carried away by your emotions blindly, without reasoning, without any primary cause, letting your consciousness go hang at least for a time; hate or love just for the sake of not having to twiddle your thumbs. What will happen, of course, is that the day after tomorrow (and that at the latest) you will begin despising yourself for having knowingly duped yourself.

p.s. ne fakt nuk po dija cilën pjesë të vendosja këtu pasi më pëlqen çdo mendim i tij tek "Shkrime nga nëntoka". Kam ditë që i lexoj e rrilexoj edhe pse nuk kam kohë për lexime fatkeqsisht.

. Maska e nausika
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-03-2005
    Vendndodhja
    Postime

Foucault's Pendulum-Umberto Eco

Does THE PLAN exist?

"You mocked the creators of illusion, and now...you write using the alibi of a machine, telling yourself you are a spectator because you read yourself on the screen as if the words belonged to another, but you have fallen into the tra.p: you, too, are trying to leave footprints on the sands of time. You have dared to change the text of the romance of the world, and the romance of the world has taken you instead into its coils and involved you in its plot, a plot not of your making."-- Belbo's files on Abulafia
    When in Doubt, Act Stupid!

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    10-09-2004
    Postime

The Prophet - Kahlil Gibran

...And the priestess spoke again and said: "Speak to us of Reason and Passion."

And he answered saying:

Your soul is oftentimes a battlefield, upon which your reason and your judgment wage war against passion and your appetite.

Would that I could be the peacemaker in your soul, that I might turn the discord and the rivalry of your elements into oneness and melody.

But how shall I, unless you yourselves be also the peacemakers, nay, the lovers of all your elements?

Your reason and your passion are the rudder and the sails of your seafaring soul.

If either your sails or our rudder be broken, you can but toss and drift, or else be held at a standstill in mid-seas.

For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining; and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction.

Therefore let your soul exalt your reason to the height of passion; that it may sing;

And let it direct your passion with reason, that your passion may live through its own daily resurrection, and like the phoenix rise above its own ashes.

I would have you consider your judgment and your appetite even as you would two loved guests in your house.

Surely you would not honour one guest above the other; for he who is more mindful of one loses the love and the faith of both.

Among the hills, when you sit in the cool shade of the white poplars, sharing the peace and serenity of distant fields and meadows - then let your heart say in silence, "God rests in reason."

And when the storm comes, and the mighty wind shakes the forest, and thunder and lightning proclaim the majesty of the sky, - then let your heart say in awe, "God moves in passion."

And since you are a breath In God's sphere, and a leaf in God's forest, you too should rest in reason and move in passion.

i/e regjistruar Maska e nimf
    Anėtarėsuar
    24-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Interzone
    Postime
    I want to live only for ecstasy. Small doses, moderate loves, all half-shades, leave me cold. I like extravagance. Letters which give the postman a stiff back to carry, books which overflow from their covers, sexuality which bursts the thermometers. I am aware also that i am becoming June.
    ---
    Whether because i am a Latin, or because i am neurotic, i have a need of gestures. I am myself expressive, demonstrative; every feeling i have takes on expression: words, gestures, signs, letters, articulateness or action. I need this in others. But Allendy says the need of gestures, or proofs of friendship, love, devotion comes from lack of confidence. I should not need them. I should be able to dispense with them.
    ---
    He catches me smiling at myself, at the overfullness of my life: the music holder filled with books i have no time to read, George Grosz's caricatures, a book by Antonin Artaud, unasnwered letters, a wealth of stuff; wishing i were like June, divinely indifferent to details, allowing safety pins on my dresses; but i am not. My closets are in beautiful japanese order, everything in order, but all subordinate to a higher order, and at the moment of life, thrust into the background. The same dress can be crumpled and worn in bed, the same brushed hair thrown to the winds, safety pins and hairpins can fall, heels of shoes can break. When a higher moment comes, all details recede into the background. I never lose sight of the whole. An impeccable dress is made to be lived in, to be torn, wet, stained, crumpled.
    ---
    "I like so much your great calm, you have conquered life. i am at a stupid, vacillating period of my life. I would like to have your sureness. I am waiting for love, the core of a woman's life."
    "Don't wait for it, " I said. "Create a world, your world. Alone. Stand alone. Create. And then the love will come to you, then it comes to you. It was only when i wrote my first book that the world i wanted to live in opened to me."

instinkt i vetembrojtjes!
    Anėtarėsuar
    24-05-2002
    Vendndodhja
    ne bahcen e shtepise time
    Postime
    "11 Minutes" Paulo Coelho

For I am the first and the last
    I am the venerated and the despised
    I am the prostitue and the saint
    I am the wife and the virgin
    I am the mother and daughter
    I am the arms of my mother
    I am barren and my children are many
    I am the married woman and the spinster
    I am the woman who gives birth and she
    who never procreated
    I am the consolation for pain of birth
    I am the wife and husband
    And it was my man who created me
    I am the mother of my father
    I am the sister of my husband
    And he is my rejected son
    Always respect me
    For I am the shameful and the magnificent one.

Hymn to Isis, third or fourth century B.C. , discovered in Nag Hammadi
    Ji Vetvetja!

Anėtarėsuar
    24-05-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Postime
    "11 Minutes" Paulo Coelho

What does this painter want of me? Doesn't he realize that we are from different countries, cultures and sexes? Does he think I know more about pleasure than he does and wants to learn something from me?
    Why didn't he say anything else to me, apart from "I'm here as a customer"? It would have been so easy for him to say: "I missed you" or "I really enjoyed the afternoon we spent together." I would respond in the same way ( I'm a professional), but he should understand my insecurities, because I'm a woman, I'm fragile, and when I'm in that place, I'm a different person.
    He's a man. He's an artist. He should know that the great aim of every human being is to understand the meaning of total love. Love is not to be found in someone else, but in ourselves; we simply awakwn it. But in order to do that, we need the other person. The universe only makes sense when we have someone to share our feelings with.
    He says he's tired of sex. So am I, and yet neither of us really knows what that means. We are allowing one of the most important things in life to die-he should have saved me, I should have saved him, but he left me no choice.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Lule Portokalli : 28-10-2005 mė 11:52
    Ji Vetvetja!

in bocca al lupo Maska e Leila
    Anėtarėsuar
    25-04-2003
    Postime
    E kisha shenuar kete qekuri ne nje cep te nje fletorje. Libri EVGJENI GRANDE, Nanon i thote Evgjenise kur kjo bie ne dashuri me kusheririn e saj: "... If I had a man of my own, I'd have -- followed him to hell. Yes, I would have -- In fact, I'd have been willing to kill myself for him; but -- not much!..." :D
    trendafila manushaqe
    ne dyshek te zoterise tate
    me dhe besen e me ke
    dhe shega me s'me nxe

Unquestionable! Maska e Cupke_pe_Korce
    Anėtarėsuar
    24-06-2002
    Postime
    po ate skenen e puthjes e mban mend eh? Kur Karli puth Evgjenine (dhe te shkretat puthje gjithmone duken te shkurtra) hyn Nanoja dhe te dy kercejne nga qoshja ku qene strukur nga tu hane kembet? :D

Skena ne shqip kish kaq shume intensitet. (lol)
    Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

Ballkanase
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-10-2005
    Postime
    nga libri Pride and Prejudice te Jane Austin
    pavaresisht se e kam filluar tani shpejt, ka disa pjese qe me kane pelqyer

faqja 7, dialog midis Mr. dhe Mrs. Bennet:

Mrs. Bennet:
    "Mr. Bennet, how can you abuse [fjala "abuse" ketu nuk duhet te merret literally] your own children in such a way? You take delight in vexing me. You have no compassion on my poor nerves."

Mr. Bennet:
    "You mistake me, my dear. I have a high respect for your nerves. They are my old friends. I have heard you mention them with consideration these twenty years at least."

lol :D

faqja 21, dialog midis dy shoqeve: Miss Lucas dhe Miss Elizabeth Bennet

Miss Lucas:
    "His pride does not offend me so much as pride often does, because there is an excuse for it. One cannot wonder that so very fine a young man with family, fortune, every thing in his favour, should think highly of himself. If I may so express it, he has a right to be proud."

Miss Elizabeth: (ose Lizzy)
    "That is very true and I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine"

faqja 33, bised midis Lizzy, Mr. dhe Mrs. Bennet:

Mrs. Bennet:
    "How can you be so silly as to think of such a thing, in all this dirt! You will not be fit to be seen when you get there."

Lizzy:
    "I shall be very fit to see Jane - which is all I want."

Mr. Bennet:
    "Is this a hint to me, Lizzy, to send for the horses?"

Lizzy:
    "No, indeed. I do not wish to avoid the walk. The distance is nothing, when one has a motive."

faqja 45, dialog midis Lizzy dhe Mr. Darcy:

Lizzy:
    "...I wonder who first discovered the efficacy of poetry in driving away love!"

Mr. Darcy:
    "I have been used to consider poetry as the food of love."

Lizzy:
    "Of a fine, stout, healthy love it may. Every thing nourishes what is strong already. But if it be only a slight, thin sort of inclination, I am convinced that one good sonnet will starve it entirely away."

:)
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga BLUN : 28-10-2005 mė 18:38

Larguar.
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-08-2003
    Postime
    The Balkans - A short history

Mark Mazower*

« "When a Moslem kills a Moslem, it does not count," was how Edith Durham summed up Western attitudes. "When a Christian kills a Moslem, it is a righteous act; when a Christian kills a Christian it is an error of judgment better not talked about; it is only when a Moslem kills a Christian that we arrive at a full-blown atrocity." (E. Durham, The Burden of the Balkans, London 1905) »

*Mark Mazower is a professor of history at Birkbeck College, London, and a former professor of history at Princeton University. He is the author of several books, most recently Dark Continent: Europe's Twentieth Century.

i/e larguar
    Anėtarėsuar
    23-05-2005
    Postime
    The Disobient Virgin - Sandra Marton

Cat's pulse was hammering. How could she tell him the rest now, with her body aching for something she didn't understand?
    "About- About the husband you'll find me. The one who will agree to a divorce" Jake swung around and faced her.
    "Cat, i just told you. A man with enough money to agree not to touch yours won't see any reason to go into a temporary marriage"
    "Am i pretty Jake?"
    "you know u are" he said in a voice rough as gravel
    "And- and i'm untouched, I'm virgin"
    Did she think he didn't know that. It was all that had kept him from taking her a minute ago, from stripping her naked, cupping her hips.
    "what's your point"
    "My point" she said slowly "is that the man i marry will be my legal husband for a day, a week, a month. I'll be his wife and..."
    "And?"
    "And i'll give him the only gift he can buy" she swallowed "i'll give him my virginity-...and you're going to teach me how to do it"
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Undefined : 13-11-2005 mė 22:40

Anėtarėsuar
    24-05-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Postime
    "The Zahir" Paulo Cohelo

I really like this book. Don’t be surprised if I'll bring here the half of it .

But Esther had disappeared and left clues that were visible only to me, as if were a secret message: I'm leaving.
    Why?
    Is that question worth answering?
    No. Because hidden in the answer is my own inability to keep the woman I love by my side. Is it worth finding her and persuading her to come back? Begging and imploring her to give our marriage another chance?
    That seens ridiculous: it would be better merely to suffer as I had in the past, when other people I loved had left me. It would be better just to lick my wounds, as I had also done in the past. For a while, I'll think obsessively about her, I'll become embittered, I'll bore my friends because all I ever talk about is my wife leaving me. I'll try to justify what happened, spend days and nights reviewing every moment spent by her side, I'll conclude that she was too hard on me, even though I always tried to do my best. I'll find other women. When I walk down the street, I'll keep seeing woman who could be her. I'll suffer day and night, night and day. This could take weeks, months, possibly a year or more.
    Until one morning, I'll wake up and find I'm thinking about something else, and then I'll know the worst is over. My heart might be briused, but it will recover and become capable of seeing the beauty of life once more. It's happened before, it will happen again, I'm sure. When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive-I'll find love again.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Lule Portokalli : 05-12-2005 mė 12:29
    Ji Vetvetja!

Anėtarėsuar
    24-05-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Postime
    "I don't know. And I'm not saying that I'm unhappy all the time. I have fun, I love you, I adore my work. Yet now and then, I feel this profound sadness, occasionally mingled with feelings of guilt or fear; the feeling passes, but always comes back later on, and then passes off again. Like Hans, I ask that same question; when I can't answer it, I simply forget. I could go and help starving children, set up a foundation for street children, start trying to save people in the name of Jesus, do something that would give me the feeling I was being useful, but I don't want to"
    Ji Vetvetja!

Anėtarėsuar
    24-05-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Postime
    But the Zahir, about which I initially used to think with either irritation or affection, continued to grow in my soul. I started looking for Esther in every woman I met. I would see her in every bar, every cinema, at bus stops. More than once I ordered a taxi driver to stop in the middle of the street or to follow someone, until I could persuade myself that the person was not the person I was looking for.
    With the Zahir beginning to occupy my every thought, I needed an antidote, something that would not take me to the brink of despair.
    There was only one possible solution: a girlfriend.
    Ji Vetvetja!

. Maska e nausika
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-03-2005
    Vendndodhja
    Postime
    Foucault's Pendulum - Umberto Eco.

"You spend a life seeking the Opportunity, without realizing that the decisive moment, the moment that justified birth and death, has already passed. It will not return, but it was- full, dazzling, generous as every revelation."
    When in Doubt, Act Stupid!

burnt... Maska e ash
    Anėtarėsuar
    05-12-2005
    Postime
    nga "La volupte d'etre" , Maurice Druon

"Sot femrat qe kane natyre kurtizaneje dhe ne fakt mbajne funksionin e kurtizaneve midis nesh jane shpesh te paqendrueshmet e perhershme, te pakenaqurat e perhershme qe divorcohen gjashte here ose nuk martohen fare, qe urrejne burrin te cilin e quajne te padenje t'i qendrojne besnike, torturojne te dashurit te cileve kurre nuk u perkasin teresisht, mbjellin me kembet e tyre grindje dhe drama duke kerkuar sic thone " gjithshka per te qene te lumtura", nuk e quajne kurre gabim te zoterojne ne shoqeri situaten qe iu paraqitet qe te mund te plotesojne pa iu ngjitur turpin e madh qe eshte destinacioni i tyre i vertete....
    Megjithate...femrat me terheqese gjenden gjithmone mes tyre. "
    gone with the wind...

Anėtarėsuar
    24-05-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Postime
    "The Zahir" Paulo Coelho

"Great. What I like about the book is the fackt that, at no point, do you blame your ex-wife. And you don't blame yourself either."
    " I've learned not to waste my time doing that."
    "Good. The universe takes care of correcting our mistakes"
    "Do you think Ester's disappearance was some kind of 'correction' then?"
    "I don't belive in the curative powers of suffering and tragedy; they happen because they're part of life and shouldn't be seen as a punishment. Generally speaking, the universe tells us when we're wrong by taking away what is most important to us: our friends. And that, I think I'm right in saying, is what was hapening with you."
    Ji Vetvetja!

i/e regjistruar Maska e ChuChu
    Anėtarėsuar
    03-06-2002
    Vendndodhja
    nyc
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga ash
    nga "La volupte d'etre" , Maurice Druon

"Sot femrat qe kane natyre kurtizaneje dhe ne fakt mbajne funksionin e kurtizaneve midis nesh jane shpesh te paqendrueshmet e perhershme, te pakenaqurat e perhershme qe divorcohen gjashte here ose nuk martohen fare, qe urrejne burrin te cilin e quajne te padenje t'i qendrojne besnike, torturojne te dashurit te cileve kurre nuk u perkasin teresisht, mbjellin me kembet e tyre grindje dhe drama duke kerkuar sic thone " gjithshka per te qene te lumtura", nuk e quajne kurre gabim te zoterojne ne shoqeri situaten qe iu paraqitet qe te mund te plotesojne pa iu ngjitur turpin e madh qe eshte destinacioni i tyre i vertete....
    Megjithate...femrat me terheqese gjenden gjithmone mes tyre. "
    lol, this describes every female alive (or dead, lol)

:)

Anėtarėsuar
    24-05-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Postime
    "The Zahir " Paulo Coelho

"When I had nothing more to lose, I was given everything. When I ceased to be who I am, I found myself. When I experienced humiliation and yet kept on walking, I understood that I was free to choose my destiny. Perhaps there's something wrong with me, I don't know, perhaps my marriage was a dream I cuoldn't understand while it lasted. All I know is that even though I can live without her, I would still like to see her again, to say what I never said when we were together: I love you more than I love myself. If I could say that, then I could go on living, at peace with myself, because that love has redeemed me"
    Ji Vetvetja!

Anėtarėsuar
    24-05-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Postime
    "The Zahir" Poulo Coelho

Why do I want to speak to him? The people from the publishing house keep talking to me and I respond automatically; no one notices that I am far away, struggling to understand why I have invited to supper someone whom I should, by rights, hate. Do I want to find out where Ester is? Do I want to have my revange on this young man, so lost, so insicure and yet who was capable of luring away the person I love? Do I want to prove to myself that I am better, much better than he? Do I want to bribe him, seduce him, make him persuade my wife to come back?
    Ji Vetvetja!

Faqja 3 prej 7 FillimFillim 12345 ... FunditFundit

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Fragmente interesante librash
    Nga FierAkja143 nė forumin Letėrsia shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 91
    Postimi i Fundit: 08-06-2013, 20:17
  2. Shkėmbim Librash
    Nga Tulipani Zi nė forumin Enciklopedia letrare
    Pėrgjigje: 45
    Postimi i Fundit: 07-03-2007, 17:46
  3. Botues Librash Apo Seksere Te Rendomte
    Nga Fenomeni nė forumin Enciklopedia letrare
    Pėrgjigje: 1
    Postimi i Fundit: 04-05-2006, 09:16
  4. Ndihmë për tituj librash
    Nga _MALSORI_ nė forumin Ndihmoni njėri-tjetrin
    Pėrgjigje: 13
    Postimi i Fundit: 28-02-2006, 20:02
  5. Dy koleksione librash
    Nga benseven11 nė forumin Krijime nė gjuhė tė huaja
    Pėrgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 04-07-2005, 23:18

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •