28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime

K. G.

The Prophet
    (Khalil Gibran)

Freedom
    For how can a tyrant rule the free and the proud, but for a tyranny in their own freedom and a shame in their own pride?

Reason and Passion
    For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining; and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction.

Friendship
    For without words, in friendship, all thoughts, all desires, all expectations are
    born and shared, with joy that is unacclaimed.

And let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.
    For love that seeks aught but the disclosure of its own mystery is not love but a net cast forth: and only the unprofitable is caught.

And in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.
    For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.

Talking
    And when you can no longer dwell in the solitude of your heart you live in your lips, and sound is a diversion and a pastime.
    And in much of your talking, thinking is half murdered.
    For thought is a bird of space, that in a cage of words may indeed unfold its wings but cannot fly.

Prayer
    You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might pray also in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance.
    For what is prayer but the expansion of yourself into the living ether?
    And if it is for your comfort to pour your darkness into space, it is also for your delight to pour forth the dawning of your heart.

Pleasure
    Pleasure is a freedom-song,
    But it is not freedom.
    It is the blossoming of your desires,
    But it is not their fruit.
    It is a depth calling unto a height,
    But it is not the deep nor the high.
    It is the caged taking wing,
    But it is not space encompassed.
    Ay, in very truth, pleasure is a freedom-song.

Pse eshte levizur postimi i meparshem ne kete teme, per tek Poetry in Motion?
    "The true history of mankind will be written only when Albanians participate in it's writing." -ML

R[love]ution Maska e Hyllien
    Anėtarėsuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime

F. N.

The Portable Nietzsche
    (Tr. and ed. by Walter Kaufmann)

Women can form a friendship with a man very well; but to preserve it – to that end a slight physical antipathy must probably help.
    When marrying, one should ask oneself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this woman into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory, but the most time during the association belongs to conversation.
    Inexperienced girls flatter themselves with the notion that it is within their power to make a man happy; later they learn that it means holding a man in low esteem to assume that only a girl is needed to make him happy. The vanity of women demands that a man be more than a happy husband.

(Duhet t'a kete fjalen per aktivitete te tjera, dhe jo per vajza te tjera. Ē'mund t'i jape nje mashkulli nje femer tjeter qe s'ia jep dot femra qe do? Let me count the answers...:D)

(Human, all too human pg. 59 in The Portable Nietzsche)

Po te lexosh pak per jeten e tij, mund te merret me mend pse ka menduar keshtu por:

The worst readers of aphorisms are the author’s friends if they are intent on guessing back from general to the particular instance to which the aphorism owes its origin; for with such pot-peeking they reduce the author’s whole effort to nothing; so that they deservedly gain not a philosophic outlook or instruction, but – at best, or at worst – nothing more than the satisfaction of vulgar curiosity.
    (Mixed Opinions and Maxims No. 129 Pg. 65 in The Portable Nietzsche)
    "The true history of mankind will be written only when Albanians participate in it's writing." -ML

Jean-Paul Sartre "dirty hands" Act III

Jean-Paul Sartre "dirty hands" Act III

Hugo: It went on endlessly. Were you bored?
    Jessica: Horribly.
    Hugo: What did you do?
    Jessica: I slept.
    Hugo: Well, time does not hang heavy when you sleep.
    Jessica: I dreamt that i was bored, and that woke me up and i unpacked the suitcases. How does the place look now? [She points to the jumble of clothes on the bed and the chairs.]
    Hugo: I do not know. Is this arrangment temporary?
    Jessica [firmly]: No, final.
    Hugo: Very good.
    Jessica: What do you think of him?
    Hugo: Who?
    Jessica: Hoeder.
    Hugo: Hoeder? Like anybody else.
    Jessica: How old is he?
    Hugo: Middle-aged.
    Jessica: Middle between what and what?
    Hugo: Twenty and sixty.
    Jessica: Tall or short?
    Hugo: Medium.
    Jessica: Any unusual features?
    Hugo: A big scar, a wig, and a glass eye.
    jessica: What a monster!
    Hugo: I made it up. He's perfectly ordinary.
    Jessica: You are just showing off. The truth is you couldn't describe him to me.
    Hugo: Of course i could, if i wanted to.
    Jessica: No, not even if you wanted to.
    Hugo: Yes, i could.
    Jessica: No. What color are his eyes?
    Hugo: Gray.
    Jessica: My poor baby, you think all eyes are gray. There are blue eyes and green eyes and hazel-colored eyes. There are even mauvre-colored eyes. What color are mine? [She covers her eyes with her hand.] Don't look.
    Hugo: They are two silk pavilions, two Andalusian gardens, two moonfish.
    Jessica: I asked you to tell me their color.
    Hugo: Blue.
    Jessica: You looked.
    Hugo: No, but you told me this morning.
    Jessica: Idiot. [She comes closer to him.] Now, think carefully, Hugo: Has he a mustache?
    Hugo: No. [A pause.]I'm sure he hasn't.
    Jessica [sadly]: I wish i could believe you.
    Hugo [reflects a moment, then blurts out suddenly]: He wore a polka-dot tie.
    Jessica: Polka-dot?
    Hugo: Polka-dot.
    Jessica: Go 'way with you.
    Hugo: You know the kind. [He pretends he is looping a fancy ascot.]
    Jessica: You crawled before him, you gave in! All the while he was talking to you, you were looking at his tie. Hugo, he intimidated you!
    Hugo: He did not!
    Jessica: He intimidated you!
    Hugo: The fact is, he's not intimidating.
    Jessica: Then why did you look at his tie?
    Hugo: In order not to intimidate him.
    Jessica: Uh-huh. But when i see him and and you want to know what he looks like, you only have to ask me. What did he say to you?
    Hugo: I told him that my father was vice-president of the Tosk Coke Manufacturers and that i broke with him to enter the party.
    Jessica: And what did he say to that?
    Hugo: He said that was fine.
    Jessica: And then?
    Hugo: I didn't conceal from him that i have my doctorate, but i made him understand that i am not an intellectual, that i am not ashamed to work as a clerk, and that my special point of honor is to require of myself the strictest discipline and obedience.
    Jessica: And what did he say to that?
    Hugo: He said that was fine too.
    Jessica: An that took two hours?
    Hugo: There were moments of silence.
    Jessica: You are one of those people who always repeat what you say to others and never what others say to you.
    Hugo: That's because i think you are more interested in me than in others.
    Jessica: Of course, my baby. But i have you. I don't have the others.
    Hugo: Do you want Hoederer?
    Jessica: I want to have everybody.
    Hugo: Hmmm. But he's vulgar.
    Jessica: How do you know if you did not look at him?
    Hugo: You have to be vulgar to wear a polka-dot tie.
    Jessica: The greek empresses slept with barbarian generals.
    Hugo: There were no empresses in Greece.
    Jessica: Then they were in Byzantium.
    Hugo: In Byzantium there were barbarian generals and Greek empresses, but no one reports what they did together.
    Jessica: What else could they do? [A brief silence.] Did he ask you what i'm like?
    Hugo: No.
    jessica: You wouldn't have been able to tell him anything anyway: You don't know anything about me. Didn't he ask about me at all?
    Hugo: No, nothing.
    Jessica: He has no manners.
    Hugo: You see. Anyway, there is no use you being interested in him now.
    Jessica: Why?
    Hugo: You'll keep you mouth shut?
    Jessica: I'll holld it shut with both hands.
    Hugo: He is going to die.
    Jessica: Is he sick?
    Hugo: No, but he is going to be assassinated - like all men in politics.
    Jessica: Ah! [ A pause.] And you, my little pet - are you in politics?
    Hugo: Certainly.
    Jessica: And what is there for the widow of a political man to do?
    Hugo: She can join her husband's party and complete his work.
    Jessica: Good Lord! I would rather kill myself beside your grave.
    Hugo: Nowdays that only happens in Malabar.
    Jessica: Then here is what i would do: I would track down your assassins one by one, then i would make them burn with love for me, and when they begin to think that they could console my haughty, despairing grief, i would stick a knife in their hearts.
    Hugo: Which would you enjoy more? Killing them or seducing them?
    Jessica: You are stupid and vulgar.
    Hugo: I thought you liked vulgar men. [Jessica doesn't reply.] Are we playing our little game or not?
    Jessica: This isn't playing any more. ...
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga DeLiRiUm TrEmEnS : 19-02-2006 mė 14:44
    The Revolution says " I was, ... I am, and ... I will be!!!".
    RAF

i/e regjistruar Maska e leci
    Anėtarėsuar
    14-01-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Goetheanum,Italy
    Postime
    "E cosi,conquistando insieme la consapevolezza e le leggerezza,la profonditą e lo sguardo ironico su se stessa e sul mondo,Agata arriva a capire che la linea d'ombra,la misteriosa terra di mezzo che deve attraversare,č quella che apre il passaggio dagli sguardi degli altri al proprio occhio interiore"

"Cercavo gli sguardi fissi su di me,li sentivo,li "sapevo" tutt'attorno,ma,poichč gli sguardi sono inbisibili,ciņ che vidi attraverso loro come attraverso l'aria ero io stessa,di colpo visibile a me stessa.
    ..non mi importņ che fosse tutto un equivoco,che tanto io quanto i miei inseguitori cercassimo qualcosa che la controparte non poteva dare..

L'essenziale č invisibile agli occhi

Jarmila Ockayovą
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga leci : 08-03-2006 mė 15:58
    Quod timor cladis.
    Sed intuitum amet elit vitae est

Administratore Maska e Fiori
    Anėtarėsuar
    27-03-2002
    Vendndodhja
    USA
    Postime
    The name of the rose - Umberto Eco

"What does that matter? The Devil i stubborn, he follows a pattern in his snares and his seductions, he repeats his rituals a distance of millennia, he is always the same, this is precisely why he is recognized as the enemy! ..."

"Monkeys do not laugh; laughter is proper to man, it is a sign of his rationality," William said.

"Speach is also a sign of human rationality, and with speech a man can blaspheme against God. Not everything that is proper to man is necessarily good. He who laughs does not believe in what he laughs at, but neither does he hate it. Therefore, laughing at evil means not preparing oneself to combat it, and laughing at good means denying the power through which good is self-propagating. This is why the Rule says, 'The tenth degree of humility is not to be quick to laughter, as it is written: stultus in risu exaltat vocem suam.' "

"Quintilian," my master interrupted, "says that laughter is to be repressed in the panegyric, for the sake of dignity, but it is to be encouraged in many other cases. Pliny the Younger wrote, 'Sometimes I laugh, I jest, I play, because I am a man.' "

R[love]ution Maska e Hyllien
    Anėtarėsuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime
    The Sorrows of Young Werther
    (Goethe)

JULY 13.

No, I am not deceived. In her dark eyes I read a genuine interest in me and in my fortunes. Yes, I feel it; and I may believe my own heart which tells me -- dare I say it? -- dare I pronounce the divine words? -- that she loves me!
    That she loves me! How the idea exalts me in my own eyes! And, as you can understand my feelings, I may say to you, how I honour myself since she loves me!
    Is this presumption, or is it a consciousness of the truth? I do not know a man able to supplant me in the heart of Charlotte; and yet when she speaks of her betrothed with so much warmth and affection, I feel like the soldier who has been stripped of his honours and titles, and deprived of his sword.

Kush deshiron mund te lexoje pak me gjate ne skedarin e bashkangjitur.
    Skedarėt e Bashkėngjitur Skedarėt e Bashkėngjitur

echo Maska e Dara
    Anėtarėsuar
    30-11-2005
    Vendndodhja
    New York
    Postime
    It was late that evening when K. arrived. The village was deep in the snow. The Castle hill was hidden, veiled in mist and darkness, nor was there even a glimmer of light to show that a castle was there. On the wooden bridge leading from the main road to the village, K. stood for a long time gazing into the illusory emptiness...
    --The Castle, Kafka

Unquestionable! Maska e Cupke_pe_Korce
    Anėtarėsuar
    24-06-2002
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga SuiGeneris
    The Sorrows of Young Werther
    (Goethe)

JULY 13.

No, I am not deceived. In her dark eyes I read a genuine interest in me and in my fortunes. Yes, I feel it; and I may believe my own heart which tells me -- dare I say it? -- dare I pronounce the divine words? -- that she loves me!
    That she loves me! How the idea exalts me in my own eyes! And, as you can understand my feelings, I may say to you, how I honour myself since she loves me!
    Is this presumption, or is it a consciousness of the truth? I do not know a man able to supplant me in the heart of Charlotte; and yet when she speaks of her betrothed with so much warmth and affection, I feel like the soldier who has been stripped of his honours and titles, and deprived of his sword.

Kush deshiron mund te lexoje pak me gjate ne skedarin e bashkangjitur.
    August 30

Foolish fellow that I am! Why do I deceive myself? What is to come of all this wild, endless passion? I cannot pray except to her. My imagination sees nothing but her; nothing matters except what has to do with her. In this state of mind I enjoy many happy hours, till at length I feel compelled to tear myself away from her. Ah, Wilhelm, to what lengths does my heart often drive me! When I have spent several hours in her company, till I feel completely absorbed by her figure, her grace, the divine expression of her thoughts, my mind becomes deeply excited, my sight grows deem, my hearing confused, my breathing oppressed as if by the hand of an assassin, and my beating heart seeks relief for my aching senses. I am sometimes uncertain whether I really exist. If in such moments I find no sympathy, and Charlotte does not allow me to enjoy the melancholy consolation of bathing her hands in my tears, I tear myself from her and roam through the country, climb some precipitous cliff, or make a path through a trackless wood, where I am wounded and torn by thorns and berries; and there I find some relief. Sometimes I lay down on the way, overcome with fatigue and thirst; sometimes late in the night, when the full moon stands above me in the lonely woods, I sit on a crooked tree to rest my weary limbs, and there, exhausted and worn, I fall asleep in the subdued light. Oh Wilhelm! The hermit’s cell, his sackcloth and belt of thorns would be relief compared with what I suffer. Adieu! I see no end to this wretchedness except the grave.
    Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

i/e regjistruar Maska e EXODUS
    Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    She fretted him to the bottom of his soul. Yet he caused her sorow, too. Half the time he grieved about her, half the time he hated her because she stinked of silent pride. She was his conscience, and he felt somehow, he had a conscience that was too much for him. He could not leave her because in one way she did hold the best of him. He could not stay with her because she did not take the rest of him, which was three-quarters. So he chafed himself into rawness over her. . .

- D.H. Lawrence (the classic)

Anėtarėsuar
    14-01-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Goetheanum,Italy
    Postime
    E ora eccomi sulla terra,non avendo altro fratello,prossimo,amico,che me stesso.
    Sociabilissimo e amorevolissimo tra gli uomini,io ne fui proscritto per unanime accordo;
    nella raffinatezza dell'odio,essi hanno cercato quale tormento potesse meglio incrudelire sulla mia sensibile anima,e hanno violentemente spezzato tutt'i legami che a loro mi tenevano.
    Li avrei amati a dispetto di loro stessi,gli uomini:
    non hanno potuto sottrarsi al mio affetto che rinuncandolo a esserlo.

Il male che mi hanno fatto gli uomini non mi tocca in alcun modo:
    la sola paura di quello che possono ancora farmi riesce a darmi qualche pensiero;
    ma sicuro che non hanno nessun nuovo pretesto per causarmi un turbamento che non sia passeggero,mi rido di tutte le loro trame,e godo di me stesso,al loro dispetto.

"Le passeggiate solitarie"
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    Quod timor cladis.

Anėtarėsuar
    24-06-2002
    Postime
    HENRY IV - Your being so dismayed because now I seem again mad to you. You have thought me mad up to now, haven't you? You feel that this dismay of yours can become terror too -- something to dash away the ground from under your feet and deprive you of the air you breathe! Do you know what it means to find yourselves face to face with a madman -- with one who shakes the foundations of all you have built up in yourselves, your logic, the logic of all your constructions? Madmen, lucky folk! construct without logic, or rather with a logic that flies like a feather. Voluble! Voluble! Today like this and tomorrow -- who knows? You say: "This cannot be"; but for them everything can be. You say: "This isn't true!" And why? Because it doesn't seem true to you, or you, or you . . . [indicates the three of them in succession] . . . and to a hundred thousand others! One must see what seems true to these hundred thousand others who are not supposed to be mad! What a magnificent spectacle they afford, when they reason! What flowers of logic they scatter! I know that when I was a child, I thought the moon in the pond was real. How many things I thought real! I believed everything I was told -- and I was happy! Because it's a terrible thing if you don't hold on to that which seems true to you today -- to that which will seem true to you tomorrow, even if it is the opposite of that which seemed true to you yesterday. I would never wish you to think, as I have done, on this horrible thing which really drives one mad: that if you were beside another and looking into his eyes -- as I one day looked into somebody's eyes -- you might as well be a beggar before a door never to be opened to you; for he who does enter there will never be you, but someone unknown to you with his own different and impenetrable world . . . [Long pause. Darkness gathers in the room, increasing the sense of strangeness and consternation in which the four young men are involved. Henry IV remains aloof, pondering on the misery which is not only his, but everybody's. Then he pulls himself up, and says in an ordinary tone]: It's getting dark here . . .

HENRY IV - Luigi Pirandello

ps. beautiful, isn't it? :(

i/e regjistruar Maska e EXODUS
    Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    I guess it served him right. It goes without asking.
    No hard feelings. If She truly believes someone else's depthness of world is far away from that of His (to even be considered), He shouldn't even dare to put to test the capacity of his courage to prove Her otherwise and She should never let that slip away, for that opportunity comes once in a lifetime. The second time if it ever came, it would be rather vain. Furthermore, to her great surprise or not, he oughtn't say much rather than wish them both from His very depths, the happiest life ever on earth.

Sadly beautiful...just the way it should have been! :)

-Pieces of His life - EXODUS (forumisti :D)

Anėtarėsuar
    14-01-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Goetheanum,Italy
    Postime
    Quando si consuma sulla Terra puņ essere,nel migliore dei casi,solo parzialmente riciclato.
    Impercettibilmente,anche senza intervento dell'uomo,il destino cosmologico della Terra procede verso la morte per entropia.
    Ma,nel ordine naturale,una simile corsa dura miliardi di anni.Il sistema ha la possibilitą di far precipitare le cose,di condurre in qualche decenio il mondo,oltre che alla fine della storia,anche alla fine del tempo,giacchč in un posto dove nulla accadere perchč tutto quello che poteva accadere č gią accaduto,il tempo non esiste.
    In una societą come quella nella quale viviamo,non č possibile che i singoli abbiano la forza d'animo di tapparsi le orecchie e di rifiutare le lusinghe del sistema.
    Tutta una cultura li condiziona a non riflettere,li coinvolge in un vortice di oggetti e di desideri,esalta loro di continuo le realizzazioni di una tecnologia in veritą stuperfacente.

"Il sistema per uccidere i popoli"- Le systčme ą tuer les peuples
    Guillaume Faye
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga leci : 10-04-2006 mė 15:17
    Quod timor cladis.

in bocca al lupo Maska e Leila
    Anėtarėsuar
    25-04-2003
    Postime
    "Clisson was born for war. While yet a child he knew the lives of great captains. He thought out the principles of the military art at a time when those of his age were at school and were running after girls. As soon as he was old enough to carry arms he marked every step by brilliant actions. He had reached the first rank in the army though but a youth. Fortune constantly favored his genius. His victories followed one another and his name was known to the people as one of their dearest defenders."

Fjalite e para te noveles qe kishte shkruajtur Napoloni, CLISSOLD ET EUGENIE, shkruajtur pas ndarjes me Eugenie Desiree Clary. Cute! Cupke, e dije ti qe Napoloni s'kendonte, po qe s'kendonte ishte tone-deaf fare. Edhe gjithnje pyeste dike, e di kete kenge? Dhe ia fillonte nanuritjes, e askush s'e merrte vesh se per cilen kenge e kish fjalen. :D Kurre nuk e kuptoi, but then again tone-deaf people don't know they're tone-deaf.
    trendafila manushaqe
    ne dyshek te zoterise tate
    me dhe besen e me ke
    dhe shega me s'me nxe

echo Maska e Dara
    Anėtarėsuar
    30-11-2005
    Vendndodhja
    New York
    Postime
    "I am the Vapmire Lestat . I am Immortal. More or less. The light of the sun, the substained heat of the intense fire---these things might destroy me. But then again, they might not. I am six feet tall, which was fairly impressive in the 1780's when I was a young mortal man. It's not bad now. I have thick blond hair, not quite shoulder length, and rather curly, which appears white under fluorescnet light. My eyeand eight are gray, but they absorb the colors blue and violet from the surfaces around them. And I have a fairly short narrow nose, and a mouth that is well shaped ut just a little to big for my face. It can look mean, or extremely generous, my mouth. t always looks sensual. But emotions and attitudes are always reflected in the entire expression. I have a continuously animated face.
    My vampire nature reveals itself in extremely white and highly reflective skin that has to be powdered down for cameras of any kind...and if I am starved for blood I look like the perfect horror..."--The Vampire Lestat, Anne Rice

:D Isn't this sweet?

Anėtarėsuar
    24-06-2002
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga Leila
    "Clisson was born for war. While yet a child he knew the lives of great captains. He thought out the principles of the military art at a time when those of his age were at school and were running after girls. As soon as he was old enough to carry arms he marked every step by brilliant actions. He had reached the first rank in the army though but a youth. Fortune constantly favored his genius. His victories followed one another and his name was known to the people as one of their dearest defenders."

Fjalite e para te noveles qe kishte shkruajtur Napoloni, CLISSOLD ET EUGENIE, shkruajtur pas ndarjes me Eugenie Desiree Clary. Cute! Cupke, e dije ti qe Napoloni s'kendonte, po qe s'kendonte ishte tone-deaf fare. Edhe gjithnje pyeste dike, e di kete kenge? Dhe ia fillonte nanuritjes, e askush s'e merrte vesh se per cilen kenge e kish fjalen. :D Kurre nuk e kuptoi, but then again tone-deaf people don't know they're tone-deaf.
    Une nuk di shume gjera per Napoleonin (jam ca xhelles ne fakt qe ti ditke ca me shume ... lol) Kaq frike e kishin pasur oborrtaret saqe asnjehere nuk i thane qe ishte tone-deaf? Ketij po qe i them pushtet une ;)

Anėtarėsuar
    24-06-2002
    Postime

Per fansat e Napoleonit :D

"Never, never marry, my dear fellow! That's my advice: never marry till you can say to yourself that you have done all you are capable of, and until you have ceased to love the woman of your choice and have seen her plainly as she is, or else you will make a cruel and irrevocable mistake. Marry when you are old and good for nothing- or all that is good and noble in you will be lost. It will all be wasted on trifles. Yes! Yes! Yes! Don't look at me with such surprise. If you marry expecting anything from yourself in the future, you will feel at every step that for you all is ended, all is closed except the drawing room, where you will be ranged side by side with a court lackey and an idiot!... But what's the good?..." and he waved his arm.
    [.........]
    "You don't understand why I say this," he continued, "but it is the whole story of life. You talk of Bonaparte and his career," said he (though Pierre had not mentioned Bonaparte), "but Bonaparte when he worked went step by step toward his goal. He was free, he had nothing but his aim to consider, and he reached it. But tie yourself up with a woman and, like a chained convict, you lose all freedom! And all you have of hope and strength merely weighs you down and torments you with regret. Drawing rooms, gossip, balls, vanity, and triviality- these are the enchanted circle I cannot escape from. I am now going to the war, the greatest war there ever was, and I know nothing and am fit for nothing. I am very amiable and have a caustic wit," continued Prince Andrew, "and at Anna Pavlovna's they listen to me. And that stupid set without whom my wife cannot exist, and those women... If you only knew what those society women are, and women in general! My father is right. Selfish, vain, stupid, trivial in everything- that's what women are when you see them in their true colors! When you meet them in society it seems as if there were something in them, but there's nothing, nothing, nothing! No, don't marry, my dear fellow; don't marry!" concluded Prince Andrew.

So, what do you think? ;)

in bocca al lupo Maska e Leila
    Anėtarėsuar
    25-04-2003
    Postime
    Ēė?! Se mos i mungoi ndo nje dashnore atij qe na ankohet per humbje lirie pas martese (pa llogaritur Madame Bertrand qe e refuzoi). Pauline Foures divorcoi burrin qe ti rrinte pas N.B.. Ama c'ambicje! Njeri i pangopur. Por do e pasoj me disa citime shume domethenese nga librat qe kam per te. Tek libri i pare, mori nje shembull tjeter per martesen. Tregonte me shume perbuzje per nje te njohurin e tij qe ishte shume i dashuruar me nje grua, po aq i dashuruar sa s'ka (nuk e citova se ishte shume e gjate pjesa ku fliste per devotshmerine e tij... lol), dhe problemi ishte se kjo grua ishte e martuar. Me ne fund, burri i kesaj gruas (besoj e ka nuhatur) i gjeti nje princeshe te bukur dhe shume te pasur, dhe me ne fund u detyrua dhe u martua ky tjetri. Dy muaj pas martese, i vdes burri gruas se martuar, dhe ky vajti te Napoloni t'i qaheshe per fatin e vet -- "Pse u martova? Humba shansin per te qene i lumtur perjete!" Dhe Napoloni e mbylli me, "And more nonsense of that sort." :D

THE MIND OF NAPOLEON, Herold:

"What do I care how people feel about me, so long as they show me a friendly face! I can only hear words, I don't read people's hearts." Duty noted.

"Josephine is always afraid I might seriously fall in love. It seems she doesn't know that love is not made for me." Dhe me vone i thote te vellait, "It makes you laugh to see me in love. Yes, I am indeed in love, but always subordinately to my policy, which requires me to marry a princess, although I should prefer to have my mistress crowned." Beheshe fjale per Maria Walewska, para se te divorconte Zhosefinen dhe para se te merrte vesh se Maria kish ngelur shtatzene me djale. Me pas e la Marine, qe me fotot qe pashe, ishte nje nga femrat me te bukura qe kishte patur.

"I also repent not having talked more with the ladies. I would have learned a great many things from them that men did not dare tell me. Women, as a matter of fact, have an independence all their own." Dhe ishte nje femer qe i thoshte Napolonit qe s'e kuptonte se cilen kenge po kendonte... lol

"Men take only their needs into consideration -- never their abilities." Vazhdo tek citimi i fundit...

THE REIGN OF N.B., Asprey:

"According to Marie's biographer he [Napoloni] frequently doubted his virility but Marie, although inexperienced [20 vjece], constantly reassured him, showering him with tenderness and love."
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Leila : 17-04-2006 mė 21:11
    trendafila manushaqe
    ne dyshek te zoterise tate
    me dhe besen e me ke
    dhe shega me s'me nxe

i/e regjistruar Maska e lumiani
    Anėtarėsuar
    07-10-2005
    Vendndodhja
    ne pyll
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga SuiGeneris
    Great Expectations
    Charles Dickens

Libri ka shume pjese te bukura, por te shkeputura nga konteksti shumica humbasin kuptimin.

If you can’t be uncommon through going straight, you’ll never get to do it through going crooked.
    ------------
    ...I felt that the kiss was given to the coarse common boy as a piece of moeny might have been, and that it was worth nothing.
    ------------
    It is not possible to know how far the influence of any amiable honest-hearted duty-doing man flies out into the world; but it is possible to know how it has touched one’s self by going by....
    ------------
    ...I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.

------------

‘It seems,’ said Estella very calmly, ‘that there are sentiments, fancies – I don’t know how to call them – which I am not able to comprehend. When You say you love me, I know what you mean , as a form of words; but nothing more. You address nothing in my breast, you touch nothing there.
    (Sepse kjo "ne vend te zemres kishte nje cope akull", thote Dickens nga goja e Estelles)

isha gati per te marre nje pjese nga charles dickens, por ti e ke bere. ai eshte nje nder shkrimtar me te mire per novela, bile guxoj te them me i miri.

hallall dhe selam

Anėtarėsuar
    24-06-2002
    Postime
    Lol, thuaja Tolstoit se une e di mire. S'kish faj Kamy-ja qe ra ne dashuri me Natashen. :)

Ndersa tani, Martin Heidegger I shkruan Hannah Arendt:

[…] Curiosity, gossip, and scholarly vanity cannot be eradicated; only woman can lend nobility to free intellectual life through the way she is.
    When the new semester comes it will be May. Lilac will leap over the old walls and tree blossoms will well up in the secret gardens—and you will enter the old gate in a light summer dress. Summer evenings will come into your room and toll the quiet serenity of our life into your young soul. Soon they will awaken—the flowers your dear hands will pick, and the moss on the forest floor that you will walk on in your blissful dreams.
    And soon, on a solitary climb, I will greet the mountains whose rocky stillness will meet you someday, and in its lines what I have kept of your essence will return. And I will visit the alpine lake, and look down from the steepest steepness of the precipice into its silent depths.

Your
    M.

Me pelqeu kjo. U perngjan atyre luleve te keputura kur i rrembenjne ujrat pranverore...e ti i ndjek me sy tek pluskojne ne siperfaqe (hopping someone else down the river will see them,and catch them). C'faj ka njeriu nese xhindoset kur dikush tjeter i turbullon ujrat? :D

Faqja 5 prej 7 FillimFillim ... 34567 FunditFundit

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Fragmente interesante librash
    Nga FierAkja143 nė forumin Letėrsia shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 91
    Postimi i Fundit: 08-06-2013, 20:17
  2. Shkėmbim Librash
    Nga Tulipani Zi nė forumin Enciklopedia letrare
    Pėrgjigje: 45
    Postimi i Fundit: 07-03-2007, 17:46
  3. Botues Librash Apo Seksere Te Rendomte
    Nga Fenomeni nė forumin Enciklopedia letrare
    Pėrgjigje: 1
    Postimi i Fundit: 04-05-2006, 09:16
  4. Ndihmë për tituj librash
    Nga _MALSORI_ nė forumin Ndihmoni njėri-tjetrin
    Pėrgjigje: 13
    Postimi i Fundit: 28-02-2006, 20:02
  5. Dy koleksione librash
    Nga benseven11 nė forumin Krijime nė gjuhė tė huaja
    Pėrgjigje: 0
    Postimi i Fundit: 04-07-2005, 23:18

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •