Hey fellas:

This 'creation' is titled "Confessions of the High Mind"

this was writen while under the influce of 'pipeweed'.. Figured, since I'm masochistic, I'd post it and see what you say.
--------
May be I don’t how high life is. You need to hold on to what you’ve got. Keep the things you have and don’t squander opportunites. You might lose them and never find them again. But who am I . why do I exist. What is my purpose in life. Do we all need to have a purpose? This question has been vexing me since my early teens. Perhaps its those damn hormones, or may I have a predilection towards that knowledge. I used to think I was a good writer. This writing is not the best but **** it. I am definitely high and feel mighty. I mean give me a fuckign break here! I’ve gotten to where I got while still being the bigges fucking type b person that ever lived. I have so much potential to be an alfa male..i am smart, I am tall, I am handsome …women like me, but what the **** do I do with them. None fulfills the heart anymore. I get bored when I see no purpose. Is the purpose the fulfillment of my heart? Should that really be my purpose that I should live. Fulfill my heart. This sounds so graceful and yet lustful. I do really love contraction…I guess it is my nature. Havent I also been called “NUK-U “(don’t in my native tounge)?
The negativity permeates me , , I am attracted to the darker pole. It fascinates me yet I yearn to be good and in the light. Shit! To me this stuff looks so deep right now…yet others will laugh and with htem I shall laugh at myself. To laugh at onself is to spite yourself. But what do you spite? Isnt laughter dangerous in this case. What did Aristotle say? To laugh and one self is ….what did you say Aristotle …? God, I am calling Aristotle now? These are the confessions of the high mind. Such is life warped in a time space continuum that is really circular. The Circle always comes to mind in these times. The circle is complete…yet I have a linear mind. Like all the believers in the Abrahamic faiths things for me have a beginning and end. When something so pervasive how can we perceive of something for which we have no mental frame of reference. When we only envision a ‘linar’ thought, how can we even conceive of something so radical as a circle.
I say the circle is god…ephemeral, complete metaphysical. We have made a form which we don’t find in nature. We have made thought material.