Duke shfaqur rezultatin 1 deri 2 prej 2
    i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    07-10-2017
    Postime
    Faleminderit
    0 falenderime nė 0 postime

Post How to recover deleted text messages from Samsung S8/S8+

Users reflect the Samsung Galaxy S8 SMS loss problem, it is reported that the problem affects all four major US carriers, as well as Canada, Australia, France and the United Kingdom users. Its specific performance for some of the text messages have not been received by the phone, or receive the existence of delay. Because there is no prompt, many users are totally unaware. And no matter what SMS application, the problem still exists.

There are users to reflect, they can see the new message on the computer push reminders, indicating that the SMS was sent to the phone. But I do not know for what reason, the phone did not show any.

Are you also met the similar situations as above? In fact, no matter what data that your lost, and no matter what is the reason that you lost your text messages from the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, to recover text messages from Samsung S8/S8+, you just need the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery program that can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung S8/S8+
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Lonoyoner : 12-10-2017 mė 06:07

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    05-10-2017
    Postime
    Faleminderit
    0 falenderime nė 0 postime

Pėr: How to recover deleted text messages from Samsung S8/S8+

With using Android Data Recovery, we can solve this problem easily. Android Data Recovery has the highest recovery rate in the industry.

Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy S8

Transfer Text Message from Samsung to Galaxy S8

Fjalėt Kyēe pėr Temėn

Ruaj Lidhjet

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •