Close
Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 2
    i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    29-09-2017
    Postime

Post How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung S8/S8+?

“I accidentally deleted some important photos from my Samsung Galaxy S8+. They are really important to me and I don’t have backup file for them. Is there any way that I can restore these photos from Samsung Galaxy S8+ without backup file?”- Asked by Ryan.

Many Samsung users want to know how to recover deleted photos from Samsung S8/S8+. Most of them don't have any backup files. So they can't restore Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and get back deleted photos following the official method. Is there any way to retrieve deleted pictures on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ without backup file? Of course there is. In this guide, I will show you how to recover deleted/lost photos on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ without and with backup file with Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is designed for Samsung Galaxy devices users to recover deleted or lost data from any Samsung Galaxy phones and SD cards. It can scan your devices and SD cards deeply to find the deleted text messages, contacts, videos, photos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, audio and other document files easily.

Fjalėt Kyēe pėr Temėn

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •