Stafi i forumit shqiptar do te kerkoja mire kuptim nga ju pasi postimi eshte ne anglisht (ndoshta eshte shkelje rregullash ketu )
Por ajo qe sot dua ta ndaj me ju eshte qe te jemi ne dijeni sa cilat jan gjuhet e programimit .

Shum shpejt do ta shkruaj ne shqip nje mesim per kete .

Lista e plote eshte ketu :
http://www.seo123.ml/2016/08/the-big...amming_25.html

Gjithashtu kam nje lutje per ju ne qoft se stafi ka nje anglisht foles te mire do te doja qe kete mesim ta shkruajm (perkthenim ne shqip)

Learn more about how the technology of programming languages ​​evolved, Ekant tools and frameworks that were the foundation of Computer systems in enterprise programming languages ​​countless which has led the technology foundation until today Summer vacation usually brings a lot of time for people. Instead of sitting around and Being lazy, why not take the time to learn a new programming language? I'm not recommended a specific language on others at this time, but by providing a list of the language based on Github and TIOBE. I have tried not to categorize or certified this list of languages ​​in any way, so please do not complain about some technology old or useless being marked. If you think there is a language that should be added, please leave it in a comment along with a link to information about the language, preferably in language Wikipedia or current page. I give no guarantee that the links to these languages ​​are what was meant by Github or TIOBE, but they have no about an official site for the languages ​​so I did my best to find something. Now we take a look and to illuminate what programming languages ​​are those that bring technology over the years , The msojm how the technology evolved programming languages the list given below are a total of 256 that we know or admini of theseo123.blogspot.com / seo123.ml has knowledge of them "their names" please refer edit or us if you have more knowledge about what is recognized today programmim languages :
Kliko ne lidhjen me poshte .

http://www.seo123.ml/2016/08/the-big...amming_25.html