Close
Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 3
    i/e regjistruar Maska e eltjei
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-05-2014
    Postime

non-native speaker got questions, inlcuding Albanian matters in the 1960s and 70s

Hi, I am eltjei, living in Australia.

I posted some questions about culture and history of Albania to some young Albanians and they suggested me to put it here.

I won't post my questions here because it is not the right place.

Questions will be put in 'Grupmoshat e komunitetit', 'Albumi fotografik', 'Historia shqiptare' etc.

Links of each new question put will be shown in here.

I hope some of you can leave some words below my topics and ask some elders about relevant documents and photos.

Meanwhile, I can help answering questions and giving my view regarding International relationship, Minorities matters in different countries, and Historical maps of different countries at a particular time (size, the change of boundaries and major events happened).

Anėtarėsuar
    26-05-2014
    Postime

Request for photos, images and stories about Albania and China in the 1960s and 1970s

As a non-native speaker, I put these in English.

Albania and China was strongly tied from 1960 to 1978. Although people in both countries nowadays prefer not to focus on this particular period, the fact is the fact - the more information people disclose, the more easier for the younger generation and researchers to understand what was happening, the good part and the not-so-good part.

Questions such as:

1.What was the price of a normal bunker built in the 1960s?
    There were thousands of bunkers built and I wonder whether over 70% of cements used came from China;

2.Were there resources sent from overseas being wasted during the 18 years from 1960 -1978? I heard that some cements was just put outside and exposed to rain and wind, and some were used to build a lot of memorial statues rather than buildings for office use.

3.Any other stories they can tell? (please see image http://espressostalinist.files.wordp...44_o.jpg?w=450 )

I hope you can paraphrase it to elders in Albania. They are the most likely people who may have some valuable images taken in the 18 years.
    Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura  

Anėtarėsuar
    26-05-2014
    Postime

Pėr: non-native speaker got questions, inlcuding Albanian matters in the 1960s and 70

Fjalėt Kyēe pėr Temėn

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •