Close
Faqja 2 prej 3 FillimFillim 123 FunditFundit
Duke shfaqur rezultatin 21 deri 40 prej 41
    cherry blossom girl
    Anėtarėsuar
    14-05-2010
    Postime
    disaster movie. i vetmi film nga te gjithe ato qe kam pare deri tani qe me vuri ne gjume aq shume mu duk i merzitshem. shkova dhe e pashe ne kinema pale
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga broken_smile : 13-04-2012 mė 12:34

Ragnald
    Anėtarėsuar
    18-06-2006
    Vendndodhja
    london
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga s0ni Lexo Postimin
    Shyqyr Zoti e paske pasur per Twilight!!!! Kujtova se po flisje per "Huger Games". Twilight e me rradhe i kam pare hahah I did my time. Kur filluan pastaj me Avatar, prej cfare hoqa me Twilight i thoja skam deshire. Po tani me kete filmin tjeter Huger Games nuk i them dot qe se shoh. Jan edhe koke fort, e kan pare kte filmin e ri edhe me shtyjne mua, edhe nuk e kan per gje ta shohin prap prej meje.
    Ti i paske shoqet cacka fare

_____
    Anėtarėsuar
    29-04-2002
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga Smth_Poetic Lexo Postimin
    Ti i paske shoqet cacka fare
    Ashtu sic jane, jam me fat qe i kam shoqe & ne jeten time.

Perjashtuar
    Anėtarėsuar
    08-04-2012
    Postime
    Te gjithe filmat Shqiptare nga 92 e lart

Ragnald
    Anėtarėsuar
    18-06-2006
    Vendndodhja
    london
    Postime
    Ashtu sic jane, jam me fat qe i kam shoqe & ne jeten time.
    Po ajo shenja "&" per cfare ishte ?
    Ndonje shenje lidhese valle?
    Lol

i/e regjistruar Maska e Marya
    Anėtarėsuar
    10-05-2009
    Postime
    Planeti i majmuneve

B@NeS@XhIe Maska e B@Ne
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-01-2010
    Vendndodhja
    Postime

Me kot nuk kam pare .....

Ragnald
    Anėtarėsuar
    18-06-2006
    Vendndodhja
    london
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga Marya Lexo Postimin
    Planeti i majmuneve
    Thats not a bad movie actually , especially the first version, the old one.

Mirė se vini nė Harlan Maska e FreeByrd
    Anėtarėsuar
    05-02-2011
    Vendndodhja
    Tennessee
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga V.I.P Member Lexo Postimin
    Te gjithe filmat Shqiptare nga 92 e lart
    Miku ynė i vjetėr, Enver Hoxha, do tė kishte urdhėruar ekzekutimin tuaj pėr tė pėrhapur atė lloj tė kritikės.

Por ai ėshtė i vdekur dhe zhdukur.
    We are the part of the Cosmos that discovered and understands its unfolding story

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    14-01-2009
    Postime
    FreeByrd- googletranslate ka filluar edhe ź te ta qet a? walla skam dyshim se ke msu me fol shqip,dija per flm forumit!
    Jetė e rėndė.......!!!

Anėtarėsuar
    05-02-2011
    Vendndodhja
    Tennessee
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga Njoni-ch Lexo Postimin
    FreeByrd- googletranslate ka filluar edhe ź te ta qet a? walla skam dyshim se ke msu me fol shqip,dija per flm forumit!
    Unė jam ende tė mėsuarit pėr tė folur anglisht tė saktė.
    We are the part of the Cosmos that discovered and understands its unfolding story

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    14-01-2009
    Postime
    jaaaaaaaa sta paska tuf hiq mir translejtja

shif tash cfar te thot?
    Jetė e rėndė.......!!!

Anėtarėsuar
    05-02-2011
    Vendndodhja
    Tennessee
    Postime
    You'r missing the point, the point that my friends focus on, the love story. And unfortunately I am not above their influence, since I am not asked if I want to watch the movie, I am told I have to. That's the difference lol.

Now all I hear about is "The Hunter Games", what do you know about it? It’s been a month that I am told constantly I have to watch it, plus there are books and “Oh God” was my reaction!!
    I see. The Twilight Saga is like a serial soap opera that includes vampires and werewolves. I still think if your friends hit their preteens during the Spice Girl era they would be walking around singing....

Speaking in tongues. Do you understand it?! I visited a church with a friend who's originally from Alabama, and wow, that was interesting. Looking at white folks talking another language other than english, I didn't expect to be entertained lol. Very very interesting.
    I don't know what makes me laugh the most. Sylvester Stallone singing or the picture of an innocent Albanian girl in the midst of emotional out of control Pentecostal Christians jumping, dancing and speaking in tongues. You must have thought you landed on a alien planet.

This peculiar sect of Protestant Christianity evolved from various passages in the Bible,

For example:

"And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." (Acts 2:4)

In Mark 16:17: Jesus predicts the following:
    "And these signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name; they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues."

They believe anyone who cannot speak in tongues is headed for hell fire and damnation. Damn, I better go out and find some fire retardant clothes.

Wait a minute, I think I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm saved. Praise the Lord, Ii am saved
    I'm speaking in tongues....

Ha ha ha ha ha
    Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
    So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
    I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
    I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
    I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah

If you want my future, forget my past
    If you wanna get with me, better make it fast
    Now don't go wasting my precious time
    Get your act together we could be just fine

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
    If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
    (Gotta get with my friends)
    Make it last forever, friendship never ends
    If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give
    Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is

Oh, what do you think about that
    Now you know how I feel
    Say, you can handle my love, are you for real
    (Are you for real)
    I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try
    If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want

(You've got to give)

So, here's a story from A to Z
    You wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully
    We got Em in the place who likes it in your face
    You got G like MC who likes it on a...
    Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady
    And as for me, ha you'll see

Slam your body down and wind it all around

(You've got to give)

If you wanna be my lover
    You gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta
    Slam, slam, slam, slam (make it last forever)

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
    Slam your body down and zigazig ah
    If you wanna be my lover
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga FreeByrd : 13-04-2012 mė 21:03

_____
    Anėtarėsuar
    29-04-2002
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga FreeByrd Lexo Postimin
    "And these signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name; they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues."
    LOL, tamam kete shpjegim me treguan.

Exactly how they explained it to me. When the first person started speaking in tongue, I thought she was drunk or something, and then looking how nobody else was fazed by her I just sat there quietly lol....then another one started, that's when it hit me that this is "normal". :P

Citim Postuar mė parė nga Smth_Poetic Lexo Postimin
    Po ajo shenja "&" per cfare ishte ?
    Ndonje shenje lidhese valle?
    Lol
    Shkurt per "edhe".
    Ndonje te share tjeter kishe? Embelsoje pak mendjen se s'te ben keq.

Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga s0ni : 14-04-2012 mė 08:05 Arsyeja: .

i/e regjistruar Maska e Bes-s
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-02-2010
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga B@Ne Lexo Postimin

Me kot nuk kam pare .....
    Ketij filmi i thua "kot"

Anėtarėsuar
    05-02-2011
    Vendndodhja
    Tennessee
    Postime
    LOL, tamam kete shpjegim me treguan.

Exactly how they explained it to me. When the first person started speaking in tongue, I thought she was drunk or something, and then looking how nobody else was fazed by her I just sat there quietly lol....then another one started, that's when it hit me that this is "normal". :P

Speaking in tongues? Normal, huh?

As I said before these Pentecostal Christians began to sanction speaking in tongues because of passages in the Bible like

Mark 16:17.
    And these signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name; they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues.
    Here's the next scripture in
    Mark 16:18
    they shall take up serpents and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover

Yes, there is another branch of Pentecostal Christians called "Snake Handlers" or "Holiness Church". They actually take poisonous snakes and whirl around and dance with them holding them in their hands. There was one incident where these people agreed to import even more deadly snakes like the African Cobra, the Indian King Cobra, the Black Mamba, Bushmaster and Fer De Lance. Thankfully the shipment was intercepted by American customs officials. These Pentecostals also drink strychnine, arsenic and other deadly poisons.

And it all started here in Tennessee. Forget your Muslim extremist killing themselves awaiting 72 virgins. Forget the Mormons and their sacred underwear and belief Jesus will return by visiting Missouri, Forget Tom Cruise and the Scientologists waiting for the spaceship to join his guru L. Ron Hubbard. Forget the chanting Hare krishna's. Right here in the South, right here in Tennessee we have the whack religious cult of them all.

I'm trying to imagine your face when these jump around, dancing, wild eyed Pentecostals while they were speaking in tongues brought out the poisonous snakes and deadly poison.

Praise the Lord.

Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga FreeByrd : 14-04-2012 mė 17:37

i/e regjistruar Maska e EXODUS
    Anėtarėsuar
    15-06-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Intravenous..
    Postime
    Gigli, <--

ne fakt nuk e kam pare fillim-mbarim por mjaftoi vetem nje sekuence e shkurter e JLo me Affleck qe nese do shprehesha sipas menyres time do e konsideroja: Film me "permasa" katastrofike deri tek kinofili mė xhols!

_____
    Anėtarėsuar
    29-04-2002
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga FreeByrd Lexo Postimin

Praise the Lord.
    You are bringing on the crazy now. I thought that speaking in toungue meant speaking aka yelling some form of creole. If I remember correctly that's what I was told.

Another cool experience I had was meeting a Hutterite woman. Now I'm teaching 'the american' a few things. She was wearing the traditional clothing and that's what peeked my interested. So I asked.
    The conversation went like this
    She said- "It's my belief".
    I ask what she follows "Hutterite".
    Me- "What?"
    Her- "Hutterite"
    Me- "How do you spell that?" : D

Good grief, that poor lady had to deal with me. When she started explaining her lifestyle I immediately thought of Amish....but was shut down cold by her lol. She wanted to make the distiction that she was Hutterite not anything else.
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga s0ni : 15-04-2012 mė 09:11

Anėtarėsuar
    05-02-2011
    Vendndodhja
    Tennessee
    Postime
    You are bringing on the crazy now. I thought that speaking in toungue meant speaking aka yelling some form of creole. If I remember correctly that's what I was told.

Another cool experience I had was meeting a Hutterite woman. Now I'm teaching 'the american' a few things. She was wearing the traditional clothing and that's what peeked my interested. So I asked.
    The conversation went like this
    She said- "It's my belief".
    I ask what she follows "Hutterite".
    Me- "What?"
    Her- "Hutterite"
    Me- "How do you spell that?" : D

Good grief, that poor lady had to deal with me. When she started explaining her lifestyle I immediately thought of Amish....but was shut down cold by her lol. She wanted to make the distiction that she was Hutterite not anything else.
    Until this moment I had never read or heard about Hutterites. I had to run to Wikipedia to discover their story. Hutterites (German: Hutterer) are a communal branch of Anabaptists who, like the Amish and Mennonites, trace their roots to the Radical Reformation of the 16th century.The dissident followers of Jakob Hutter spread out around the world but after a few hundred years almost disappeared. Like your Albanian family the Hutterites found a home in North America. In 125 years their population went from 400 to 42.000. Perhaps the defining characteristic of these people is their absolute pacifism. Hutterites reject all military participation regardless of which nation they live. Ironically they shared the same anti war beliefs of Tennessee's own Alvin York who went on to become the greatest war hero in American history. I regret to report another shameful incident in American history. During the anti German hysteria of World War I four Hutterite men subjected to military draft who refused to comply were imprisoned and tortured. Ultimately, two of the four men, the brothers Joseph and Michael Hofer, died at Leavenworth Military Prison from mistreatment, after the Armistice had been signed ending the war. Fearful and confused the Hutterites abandoned Dakota and moved 17 of the 18 existing American colonies to the Canadian provinces of Alberta, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan.

"Mennonite" came from the name of an early leader, Menno Simons, "Amish" comes from Jacob Amman, and "Hutterite" from Jakob Hutter. All of these early leaders played an important role in changing the tradition they had inherited, and their names continue to be used to identify their followers.

Jakob Hutter was burned at the stake in Innsbruck, Austria on February 25, 1536.

Although I"m not religious I like and respect these dissidents (Amish, Mennonites and Hutterites). It's my responsibility as an American citizen to guard their right to live their lives as they see fit regardless of beliefs that might clash with the larger culture's viewpoints. They can go their own way and I applaud them.

PS. Does this support include the Holiness Church. (Snake Handlers). Yes, as long as they don't force children to participate but I"m sure as hell not going to attend any of their services.

_____
    Anėtarėsuar
    29-04-2002
    Postime
    I knew I was going to teach the american something new about america :P
    I was intrigued by the way she was dressed. Luckily she was very pleasant and forthcoming, and exactly what you found out about Amish on wikipedia, that's who I thought of the more she was telling me about her life. Who lives in America not using a car, not watching TV, not using a phone, and farming the whole day?! By far the most interesting person I have met to date.

Faqja 2 prej 3 FillimFillim 123 FunditFundit

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •