Tema: Steve Jobs

[L]{I}[N]{U}[X] Maska e Ardi_Pg_ID
    Anėtarėsuar
    28-01-2003
    Vendndodhja
    New York City Haven on Earth
    Postime

Steve Jobs

Ndron Jete nje nga figurat me te medhaja te teknologjise Steve Jobs!

http://www.apple.com/stevejobs/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs
    Forgiving Islamic Terrorists is Gods Duty, Our Duty Is To arrange the Meeting
    N. H. Schwarzkopf

Besimtar Musliman Maska e strange
    Anėtarėsuar
    31-10-2006
    Postime
    Tash qe vdiq ky po na sjell linqe ku mund te mesojme per kete!?
    Mėso Islamin nga Kur'ani e jo nga myslimanet!

i/e regjistruar Maska e Marya
    Anėtarėsuar
    10-05-2009
    Postime
    strange, po te rrish gjithe diten te lutesh allahu ekber nuk do kesh si ta dish se kush eshte steve jobs....
    sa per Steve jobs me vjen keq qe vdiq, humbje e madhe, s'ka para qe blen shendetin........

i nėnshtruar Maska e master2006
    Anėtarėsuar
    15-09-2006
    Vendndodhja
    Prishtinė
    Postime
    Vertete bota ka humb nje njeri te madh. Por, besoj se edhe ardhja e tij ne kete bote e kishte qellimin e caktuar, sjelljen e nje revolucioni qe u be pikerisht me nismen e tij. Andaj, edhe Zoti e mori pasi ai e kreu me plot sukses misionin e tij. Vepra e tij po i sherben dhe do ti sherbej botes per nje kohe te gjate, dhe do te jete inspirim per gjeneratat e reja se si arrihet sukses dhe si behet biznes.

U prefte ne paqe shpirti i tij, Zoti qofte i kenaqur me te.

Perjashtuar Maska e Deni_Boy
    Anėtarėsuar
    19-10-2005
    Vendndodhja
    Milano
    Postime
    Vdes Steve Jobs, themeluesi i kompanisė Apple

Themeluesi i kompanisė Apple dhe shefi i saj ekzekutiv, Stiv Xhobs vdiq nė moshėn 56 vjeēare pas njė beteje tė gjatė me kancerin e pakreasit qė nga viti 2003 dhe njė transplantimi tė mėlēisė nė vitin 2009.

Kompania e teknologjisė kompjuterike bėri njoftimin dje vonė, duke thėnė se ajo humbi vizionarin dhe gjeniun e saj krijues, ndėrsa bota humbi njė njeri tė mrekullueshėm. Nė njoftimin e Apple thuhet se “ne qė kemi patur fatin emadh ta njihnimi dhe tė punonim me Stivin kemi humbur njė mik tė shtrenjtė dhe njė instruktor frymėzues”.

Nė njoftimin e kompanisė thuhet gjithashtu se shpirti i tij do tė jetė pėrgjithmonė nė themelet e Apple-s.

Presidenti Barak Obama shprehu ngushėllimet nė njė deklaratė me shkrim, duke thėnė se Xhobs ishte mes novatorėve mė tė mėdhenj amerikanė. Zoti Obama tha se Xhobs “ripėrkufizoi tė gjitha industritė”, e bėri Internetin “jo vetėm tė pėrdorshėm, por edhe tė kapshėm dhe argėtues” dhe arriti atė qė ai e pėrshktoi si perspektivė tė rrallė historike tė ndryshimit nė vėshtrimin tonė tė botės.

Xhobs dha dorėheqjen nga posti i shefit ekzekutiv tė gjigandit tė tekonologjisė nė muajin gusht.

Ai u lind mė 24 shkrut 1955 dhe u rrit nė Kaliforni, nė atė zonė qė u bė e njohur si Lugina Silikon, qendėr industrisė amerikane tė teknologjisė. Ai nuk mbaroi studimet universitare.

Nė vitin 1974, Xhobs la punėn qė kishte si teknik i nė njė kompani lodrash video dhe shkoi nė Indi pėr tė gjetur iluminizmin shpirtėror. Kur u kthye sėandejmi, ai dhe shoku i tij, Stiv Voznjak filluan tė punon nė garaxhdin e shtėpisė sė Xhobsit pėr kompjuterin e parė Apple.

Vdekja e Stiv Xhobs vjen njė ditė pasi kompani njoftoi pėr iPhone-in e shumėpritur, i aftė pėr t’iu pėrgjegjur komandave zanore.
    bota sot

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/im...c1maintest.jpg

Apple’s visionary Steve Jobs dead at 56

http://por-img.cimcontent.net/api/as...c625a796d2.jpg

SAN FRANCISCO — Steve Jobs, the transcendent Silicon Valley entrepreneur who reinvented the world’s computing, music and mobile phone industries and changed the daily habits of millions around the globe, died on Wednesday at the age of 56.

His death after a years-long battle with pancreatic cancer sparked an immediate outpouring of tributes as world leaders, business rivals and fans alike lamented the tragedy of his premature passing and celebrated his monumental achievements.

"The world has lost a visionary. And there may be no greater tribute to Steve’s success than the fact that much of the world learned of his passing on a device he invented," President Barack Obama said in a statement.

Fans paid homage to Jobs outside Apple stores around the world, from Los Angeles to Sydney. Outside one store in New York City, mourners laid candles, bouquets of flowers, an apple and an iPod Touch in a makeshift memorial. In San Francisco, they held up black-and-white portraits of Jobs on their iPads.

Many websites, including Apple’s own, were transformed into online memorials, a testament to the digital creativity that Jobs inspired.

"For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it’s been an insanely great honor," said Microsoft’s Bill Gates, who once triumphed over Jobs but has seen his legendary status overtaken by the Apple co-founder in recent years.

Jobs was surrounded by his wife and immediate family when he died in Palo Alto, California, Apple said late on Wednesday. Other details were not immediately available.

Jobs stepped down as CEO in August and handed the reins to long-time operations chief Tim Cook. With a passion for minimalist design and a genius for marketing, Jobs laid the groundwork for the company to continue to flourish after his death, most analysts and investors say.

But Apple still faces challenges in the absence of the man who was its chief product designer, marketing guru and salesman nonpareil. Phones running Google’s Android software are gaining share in the smartphone market, and there are questions over what the next big thing is in Apple’s product line.

LEGENDARY ENTREPRENEUR

A college drop-out and the son of adoptive parents, Jobs changed the technology world in the late 1970s, when the Apple II became the first personal computer to gain a wide following. He did it again in 1984 with the Macintosh, which built on the breakthrough technologies developed at Xerox Parc and elsewhere to create the personal computing experience as we know it today.

The rebel streak that’s central to his persona got him tossed out of the company in 1985, but he returned in 1997 and after a few years began the rollout of a troika of products — the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad — that again upended the established order in major industries.

A diagnosis of a rare form of pancreatic cancer in 2004 initially cast only a mild shadow over Jobs and Apple, with the CEO asserting that the disease was treatable. But his health deteriorated rapidly over the past several years, and after two temporary leaves of absence he stepped down as chief executive and became Apple’s chairman in August.

Jobs’ death came just one day after Cook presented a new iPhone at the kind of gala event that became Jobs’ trademark. Perhaps coincidentally, the new device got lukewarm reviews, with many saying that it wasn’t a big enough improvement over the existing version of one of the most successful consumer products in history.

Apple on Wednesday paid homage to its visionary leader by changing its website to a big black-and-white photograph of him with the caption "Steve Jobs: 1955-2011."

The flags outside the company’s headquarters at 1 Infinite Loop flew at half mast. Employees left flowers on a bench and a mourner played music on bagpipes in an impromptu tribute.

Cook said in a statement that Apple planned to hold a celebration of Jobs’ life for employees "soon".

"Steve’s brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve," Apple said in a statement.

"His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts."

The announcement of Jobs’ death came after almost all trading in U.S. stocks had finished for the day. Apple’s stock was last quoted at $377.22, a tad lower than its Nasdaq close of $378.25.

Outside Jobs’ house in Palo Alto, neighbors and friends left flowers and drew messages with markers on the sidewalk. "Thanks for changing the world," read one.

A low fence surrounded a lawn filled with apple trees.

"He was special for the area, like part of the family," said Robert Blum, who brought flowers with his eight-year-old son, Daniel.

NET WORTH $7 BLN

Jobs, in his trademark uniform of black mock-turtleneck and blue jeans, was deemed the heart and soul of a company that rivals Exxon Mobil as the most valuable in America.

Forbes estimates Jobs’ net worth at $7 billion. It was not immediately known how his estate would be handled.

His health had been a controversial topic for years and a deep concern to Apple fans and investors. Even board members have in past years confided to friends their concern that Jobs, in his quest for privacy, was not being forthcoming enough with directors about the true condition of his health.

Born in San Francisco, the Buddhist and son of adoptive parents started Apple Computer with friend Steve Wozniak in his parent’s garage 1976.

Six years ago, Jobs had talked about how a sense of his mortality was a major driver behind that vision.

"Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life," Jobs said during a Stanford commencement ceremony in 2005.

"Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure — these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important."

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the **** of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."

(Additional reporting by Beck Diefenbach)

(Reporting by Poornima Gupta, Edwin Chan, Andrew Longstreth, Sarah McBride, Bill Rigby, Lisa Richwine, Liana Baker, Soyoung Kim, Nadia Damouni and Peter Lauria; Editing by Gary Hill, Tiffany Wu, Ted Kerr and Bernard Orr)

(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2011.

Steve Jobs’s Biological Father 80 year old Syrian immigrant Abdulfattah John Jandali

http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/artic...rets_adoption/
    Ndrysho Firmėn

Besimtar Musliman Maska e strange
    Anėtarėsuar
    31-10-2006
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga Marya Lexo Postimin
    strange, po te rrish gjithe diten te lutesh allahu ekber nuk do kesh si ta dish se kush eshte steve jobs....
    sa per Steve jobs me vjen keq qe vdiq, humbje e madhe, s'ka para qe blen shendetin........
    Crendesi ka kush eshte steve jobs!?

Rendesi ka per mua te kem telefon kush e prodhon sme behet vone... njerzit ndihen mire kur sjane semur po a u intereson te mesojne se kush ju dha shendetin?

Ouu te vijka keq? Pse nuk bere dicka!? (: Steve Jobs vete ka thene: Vdekja eshte shpikja me e mire e jetes.
    Mėso Islamin nga Kur'ani e jo nga myslimanet!

Evidenca Maska e RaPSouL
    Anėtarėsuar
    09-03-2006
    Vendndodhja
    Gjermani
    Postime
    Bota humbi njėrin nga gjenitė mė tė dalluar tė teknologjisė moderne, atė qė solli ai nė duart e njerėzimit e bėnė shumė pak njerėz nė kėtė botė. Kompanisė Apple do ti mungoj kreativiteti i tij dhe as qė dyshohet se humbėn rrėnjėn e ideologjisė sė tyre. U preht nė paqe.
    Sui generis

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    12-03-2012
    Postime
    e ka lexu njeri biografin e Steve??mua me pelqeu pa mase

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •