Faqja 2 prej 2 FillimFillim 12
Duke shfaqur rezultatin 21 deri 32 prej 32
    i/e larguar Maska e Gordon Freeman
    Anëtarësuar
    03-05-2009
    Vendndodhja
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga fattlumi Lexo Postimin
    FreeByrd,you must see "A serbian movie(film) " to understand dhe true serbian way of thinking,even in sports.They are monsters.
    shihi komentet fatlum edhe kuptoje se kush luan ne te vertete rolin e monstres

nuk e di pse duhet diksutuar per të!

R[love]ution Maska e Hyllien
    Anëtarësuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga FreeByrd Lexo Postimin
    As a rule the money and tennis academias go where the talent is. The first step is for a nation to provide some kind of tennis kindergarten system for aspiring young players to achieve the kind of grades that will turn the heads of coaches like Nick Bollettieri. It would appear the "new friends" of Nick are coming from the People's Republic of China.

Believe me if here is a budding Albanian Goran Ivanisevic and Maria Sharapova in Albania, Kosova, Montenegro or Macedonia coaches will be knocking on their door.

Si rregull academias paratë dhe tenisi të shkojnë ku talent është. Hapi i parë është për një komb për të siguruar një lloj i kopshtit sistemit të tenisit për lojtarë të rinj që aspirojnë për të arritur llojin e notave që do të kthehet në kokat e trajnerëve si Nick Bollettieri. Kjo do të duket "miq të rinj" e Nick po vijnë nga Republika Popullore e Kinës.

Më besoni, nëse këtu është një shqiptar nis të lulëzojë Goran Ivanisheviç dhe Maria Sharapova në Shqipëri, Kosovë, Mal të Zi apo trajnerët e Maqedonisë do të trokitur në derën e tyre.
    "As a rule of money" the necessary conditions have to be created. Let's not go back to history and list how much help and support US along with UK has given to Serbia/Yugoslavia during the Tito regime, which essentially helped set up their entire infrastructure both in academia propaganda, education and sports. Even now Albania is being seen as a tool to stop Slavic advancement with enough aid for subsistence levels only. Tell me how we're supposed to produce talents this way if you're allowed just to breath.

You have to read US Rep. George Fred Williams, minister to Greece on the Albanians to understand who we are, what has been done to us, and what is still being done to us in name of anti-values.

Keep promoting slavic sports, at your own expense not even Albania's. Just look at sport in poverty-stricken US which you have kindly avoided on responding.
    "The true history of mankind will be written only when Albanians participate in it's writing." -ML

Mirë se vini në Harlan Maska e FreeByrd
    Anëtarësuar
    05-02-2011
    Vendndodhja
    Tennessee
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga Hyllien Lexo Postimin
    "As a rule of money" the necessary conditions have to be created. Let's not go back to history and list how much help and support US along with UK has given to Serbia/Yugoslavia during the Tito regime, which essentially helped set up their entire infrastructure both in academia propaganda, education and sports. Even now Albania is being seen as a tool to stop Slavic advancement with enough aid for subsistence levels only. Tell me how we're supposed to produce talents this way if you're allowed just to breath.

You have to read US Rep. George Fred Williams, minister to Greece on the Albanians to understand who we are, what has been done to us, and what is still being done to us in name of anti-values.

Keep promoting slavic sports, at your own expense not even Albania's. Just look at sport in poverty-stricken US which you have kindly avoided on responding.
    Looking back I would think the love letters sent to Tito and his regime was an attempt by the US government to placate a Marxist dictator who was not in the camp of the Soviet Union. Tito was a maverick Communist and he used his unique position to elicit all kinds of aid from the West. Unfortunately for you Xoxha and his Marxist dictatorship was alienated from the West and the Soviet Union.

Let's get back to the subject of tennis. Americans could care less about foreign governments receiving monetary aid for their tennis programs. They don't even care about the status of tennis in this country. Tennis is going the way of the dinosaurs in the United States. The TV ratings for the Grand Slam tournaments including Wimbledon are dismal. With the exception of the Williams sisters who are getting old and fat there are no big names in American tennis anymore. As I speak there are no up and coming prospects on the horizon. The local government of Memphis has even abandoned the public tennis courts in the neighborhood where I grew up.

Ne kerkim te Unë do të mendoj se letra dashurie dërguar Titos dhe regjimit të tij ishte një përpjekje nga qeveria e SHBA për të qetësuar një diktator marksist i cili nuk ishte në kampin e Bashkimit Sovjetik. Tito ishte nje rebel komunist dhe ai përdori pozitën e tij unik për të nxjerrë të gjitha llojet e ndihmave nga Perëndimi. Për fat të keq për ju Xoxha dhe diktatura e tij marksiste ishte tjetërsuar nga Perëndimi dhe Bashkimi Sovjetik.

Le të kthehemi në temën e tenisit. Amerikanët mund të kujdesen më pak për qeveritë e huaja marrin ndihmë monetare për programet e tyre të tenisit. Ata as nuk kujdeset për statusin e tenisit në këtë vend. Tenis po shkon rruga e dinosaurëve në Shtetet e Bashkuara. TV ratings për turne Grand Slam duke përfshirë edhe Wimbledon janë të mjerë. Me përjashtim të motrat Williams të cilët janë duke e vjetër dhe yndyra nuk ka emra të mëdha në tenis amerikane më. Si unë flas nuk ka deri dhe perspektivat e ardhshme në horizont. Qeveria lokale e Memphis ka braktisur edhe gjykatat publik tenisit në lagjen ku unë u rrita.
    Ndryshuar për herë të fundit nga FreeByrd : 03-06-2011 më 04:38
    We are the part of the Cosmos that discovered and understands its unfolding story

Anëtarësuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime
    Looking back I would think the love letters sent to Tito and his regime was an attempt by the US government to placate a Marxist dictator who was not in the camp of the Soviet Union. Tito was a maverick Communist and he used his unique position to elicit all kinds of aid from the West. Unfortunately for you Xoxha and his Marxist dictatorship was alienated from the West and the Soviet Union.

Let's get back to the subject of tennis. Americans could care less about foreign governments receiving monetary aid for their tennis programs. They don't even care about the status of tennis in this country. Tennis is going the way of the dinosaurs in the United States. The TV ratings for the Grand Slam tournaments including Wimbledon are dismal. With the exception of the Williams sisters who are getting old and fat there are no big names in American tennis anymore. As I speak there are no up and coming prospects on the horizon. The local government of Memphis has even abandoned the public tennis courts in the neighborhood where I grew up.

Wrong, you got the history backward. And Hoxha was put there by Tito, who was US friend. If Albania was allowed some form of democracy and movement you would have seen a different world today, and I'm not exaggerating on that statement, a whole different world. But not only they gave them Kosova in London, not only UK refused the kind offer twice of the Crown of Albania given to them by Albanians but they actively up until Tony Blair supported the monsters, along with most of US politics up until Clinton, and even on his administration half were Greeks and most of the staff was married with slav women. It is said that in the elevators of the White House during that time you could hear serbian and russian like it was the home tongue.

During the communist regime we had caliber sportsmen like Agim Fagu who scored 48 points against world class opponents at a time that there weren't 2 pointers, and Panajot Pano who amazed the world at the times we had international matches. I won't even go into how many players of Albanian descent now chose to play for other nations because there are no conditions at home for them to grow, and how Greece is highly dependent upon our talents for weight lifting putting pressure on them in different ways to leave one citizenship and use the Greek one. A country, that also was aided by special provision of the Marshall Plan and who now is an economic disaster even with the trillions of dollars the west has put in over the past 100 years.

Tennis in US is not being seen anymore because there are no players anymore and US is too much preoccupied with "diversity", becoming China's slaves with the humongous debt and other agendas who are reminiscent of the old Marxist regimes, they just sound different under the appeal of someone who can deceive.

And McnRoe would have never been allowed to comment on this noble sport in a civil society. His remarks in general are disgusting. But that's the level of broadcasting these days in the US as well.
    "The true history of mankind will be written only when Albanians participate in it's writing." -ML

Anëtarësuar
    05-02-2011
    Vendndodhja
    Tennessee
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga Hyllien Lexo Postimin
    Tennis in US is not being seen anymore because there are no players anymore and US is too much preoccupied with "diversity", becoming China's slaves with the humongous debt and other agendas who are reminiscent of the old Marxist regimes, they just sound different under the appeal of someone who can deceive.

And McnRoe would have never been allowed to comment on this noble sport in a civil society. His remarks in general are disgusting. But that's the level of broadcasting these days in the US as well.
    You are dictating trends in American tennis to me? LOL Forget about it.

Fan interest and television ratings began to decline when Pete Sampras was on top of the world. Why ? Because to most American fans thought Pete was too quiet, humble and boring. Sampras was the greatest player of his time but in the United States people wanted back the wild, over the top personalities of John McEnroe and Jimmy Conners. Think about it. Pete was the best but we complained about his lackluster personality. You don't know or understand Americans like I do. If Americans have a choice to watch a Shakespeare play or "The Jerry Springer Show" 90-95% will tune in "The Jerry Springer Show". Here is another pick for you...
    A dull Pete colorless Pete Sampras interview?
    A profane jealous jerk John McEnroe interview?
    Again 90-95% will watch the McEnroe interview.

Yes, there has been a movement in American tennis that has been behind the scenes for over 10 years. Sponsors, WTA officials and former players have been contributing time and funds to develop a viable black male tennis player to challenge the best players in the world. The argument is to being their athleticism to the game and develop a Michael Jordan of tennis. So far their efforts have not come close to succeeding.

PS
    McEnroe is encouraged to be controversial. It's good for TV ratings. So he'll continue to irritate people like you.

Ju jeni tendencat e formacioneve në tenis amerikan për mua? LOL Harrojeni në lidhje me të.

Fan interes dhe vlerësimet televizive filloi të bjerë, kur Pete Sampras ishte në krye të botës. Pse? Sepse për shumicën e tifozëve amerikan mendonin Pete ishte shumë i qetë, i përulur dhe i mërzitshëm. Sampras ishte lojtar më i madh i kohës së tij, por në njerëz në Shtetet e Bashkuara të kërkuar përsëri të egra, mbi personalitetet e lartë e John McEnroe dhe Jimmy Conners. Mendoni për këtë. Pete ishte më e mira, por ne u ankua në lidhje me personalitetin e tij marrët. Ju nuk e dini apo nuk kuptoni amerikanët si bëj unë. Nëse amerikanët kanë një zgjedhje për të parë një lojë Shakespeare apo "Jerry Springer Show" 90-95% do të akorduar në "Show Springer Jerry". Këtu është një tjetër marr për ju ...
    Një e shurdhër Pete Pete pangjyrë intervistë Sampras?
    Një përdhos xheloz hov John McEnroe intervistë?
    Përsëri 90-95% do të shikojnë intervistë McEnroe.

Po, ka pasur një lëvizje në tenis amerikan që ka qenë prapa skenave për mbi 10 vjet. Sponsor, zyrtarët WTA dhe ish-lojtarë kanë qenë duke kontribuar kohë dhe fonde për të zhvilluar një praktike lojtar i zi mashkull tenisit për të sfiduar lojtarët më të mirë në botë. Argumenti është për të qenë athleticism e tyre të lojës dhe të zhvillojnë një Jordan Michael e tenisit. Deri më tani përpjekjet e tyre nuk kanë ardhur pranë pasuar.

PS
    McEnroe është i inkurajuar që të jetë e diskutueshme. Është e mirë për ratings TV. Kështu që ai do të vazhdojë të njerëzve të irrituar si ju.......

[/QUOTE]
    We are the part of the Cosmos that discovered and understands its unfolding story

Anëtarësuar
    05-02-2011
    Vendndodhja
    Tennessee
    Postime
    DOWN
    GOES
    DJOKOVIC

DOWN
    NISET
    Gjokoviç

DOWN
    GOES
    DJOKOVIC

McEnroe will have to eat crow today.
    McEnroe do të ketë për të ngrënë sorrë sot.

Ndryshuar për herë të fundit nga FreeByrd : 03-06-2011 më 15:48

Anëtarësuar
    28-11-2003
    Vendndodhja
    Mobil Ave.
    Postime
    You are dictating trends in American tennis to me? LOL Forget about it.

Fan interest and television ratings began to decline when Pete Sampras was on top of the world. Why ? Because to most American fans thought Pete was too quiet, humble and boring. Sampras was the greatest player of his time but in the United States people wanted back the wild, over the top personalities of John McEnroe and Jimmy Conners. Think about it. Pete was the best but we complained about his lackluster personality. You don't know or understand Americans like I do. If Americans have a choice to watch a Shakespeare play or "The Jerry Springer Show" 90-95% will tune in "The Jerry Springer Show". Here is another pick for you...
    A dull Pete colorless Pete Sampras interview?
    A profane jealous jerk John McEnroe interview?
    Again 90-95% will watch the McEnroe interview.

Yes, there has been a movement in American tennis that has been behind the scenes for over 10 years. Sponsors, WTA officials and former players have been contributing time and funds to develop a viable black male tennis player to challenge the best players in the world. The argument is to being their athleticism to the game and develop a Michael Jordan of tennis. So far their efforts have not come close to succeeding.

PS
    McEnroe is encouraged to be controversial. It's good for TV ratings. So he'll continue to irritate people like you.
    You're selling yourself and the Americans waaaaay short. Not sure if you're doing it on purpose or what. And no, I'm not dictating the trends for you, because you can't even dictate them yourself anymore. The media does. And you're even perpetuating the myth that Americans are arrogant set up by some ruthless interests that want this country destroyed.

People like me are not irritated by McEnroe, they feel sad for the level that the broadcasting has fallen to in a relatively short amt of time in US. There's a huge difference between the two feelings, it's called caring.
    Ndryshuar për herë të fundit nga Hyllien : 03-06-2011 më 18:41

i/e regjistruar Maska e fattlumi
    Anëtarësuar
    03-01-2010
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga the admiral Lexo Postimin
    film i shpifur...

sa per temen: federer dhe nadal jane zoterinj te vertete ne krahasim me kete paliacon, por duhet thene qe eshte ne forme.
    madje nqs te premten fiton kunder king roger, behet numri 1 i botes...
    Film i shpifur,i bere nga mendje te shpifura,qe pasqyrone nje mentalitet kolektiv,mirepo real te nje populli te shpifur.

i/e regjistruar
    Anëtarësuar
    05-06-2009
    Postime
    Citim Postuar më parë nga the admiral Lexo Postimin
    film i shpifur...

sa per temen: federer dhe nadal jane zoterinj te vertete ne krahasim me kete paliacon, por duhet thene qe eshte ne forme.
    madje nqs te premten fiton kunder king roger, behet numri 1 i botes...
    Kesaj here Roger ia tregoi vendin kesaj palacoje serbe, edhe per sa kohe nuk e di

Roger Federer (3) def Novak Djokovic (2) 7-6 6-3 3-6 7-6

Anëtarësuar
    05-02-2011
    Vendndodhja
    Tennessee
    Postime
    Thank you, Roger. Yesterday brought me solace. If Djokovic would have destroyed Federer yesterday he would ranked #1 in the world today. The next match would be #1 Djokovic against Rafa in the Finals. If that match came out as another Djokovic victory he would be the #1 player in the world still undefeated going into Wimbledon as King of the world of tennis. He would even have a legitimate chance to win the Grand Slam (winning all 4 Major Tournaments in one calendar year)

Again I say "Thank you, Roger" for saving me from the torment of watching an arrogant, strutting Novak Djokovic ruling the world of tennis.

Faleminderit, Roger.. Dje më solli ngushëllim. Nëse Gjokoviç do të kishte shkatërruar dje Federer ai do të renditet # 1 në botë sot. Ndeshjen e ardhshme do të jenë # 1 Djokovic kundër Rafa në finalet. Nëse kjo ndeshje doli si një tjetër fitore Gjokoviç ai do të ishte # 1 lojtar në botë ende i pamposhtur shkon në Wimbledon si mbreti i botës së tenisit. Ai do të ketë edhe një shans të ligjshme për të fituar Grand Slam (fituese e të gjitha 4 turne të madh në një vit kalendarik)

Përsëri unë them "Faleminderit, Roger" për shpëtimin mua prej dënimit të shikuar një arrogant, ecte me Novak Djokovic në pushtet në botën e tenisit.
    Ndryshuar për herë të fundit nga FreeByrd : 04-06-2011 më 07:59

i/e regjistruar Maska e Sofi _
    Anëtarësuar
    09-04-2011
    Postime
    ^ O Shpend, sa provokon dhe ti mor burre. Kulmi...ku i ke msu kto gjera? hahah

Se kush fiton, potato-patata...thom une. Sdq. bravo Federer - sa vite i behen..?

Anëtarësuar
    05-02-2011
    Vendndodhja
    Tennessee
    Postime
    Once again Rafa proved to the world he is the greatest clay court player of all time. Federer was even playing well in the early part of the match but even King Roger can have an attack of nerves. He was serving for the first set and made critical unforced errors to get broken. If Federer had only won that first set we have a close competitive Finals at the French Open.

Congratulations to Nadal. He deserved to win the French Open title.

In a few weeks the most important tennis tournament in the world will be played.
    Next: WIMBLEDON

Edhe një herë Rafa provoi të botës që ai është më i madh gjykata e balta lojtar i të gjitha kohërave. Federer ishte edhe duke luajtur mirë në fillim të ndeshjes, por edhe Mbretit Roger mund të ketë një sulm të nervave. Ai shërbente për grupin e parë dhe e bëri gabime kritike unforced për të marrë të thyer. Nëse Federer kishte fituar vetëm që vendosur të parë ne kemi një finale të ngushtë konkurruese në French Open.

Urime për Nadal. Ai merituar për të fituar titullin French Open.

Në disa javë të turneut më të rëndësishëm të tenisit në botë do të luhet.
    Tjetër: WIMBLEDON

Faqja 2 prej 2 FillimFillim 12

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund të hapni tema të reja.
  • Ju nuk mund të postoni në tema.
  • Ju nuk mund të bashkëngjitni skedarë.
  • Ju nuk mund të ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •