2.A.Perles,or Guberevac B.pl14.Epingle a cheveux,bronze or Karatash
    Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura Fotografitė e Bashkėngjitura   

i/e regjistruar Maska e Archicad
    Anėtarėsuar
    31-03-2008
    Vendndodhja
    Ne boten tridimensionale
    Postime
    Me nje sajt gjeta se ne vitin 1887 ka vdekur personi i fundit qe ka folur dalmatisht, ai ka jetuar ne ishullin Vela, ne Dalmaci. Eshte quajtur Udina Burbur. Sipas ketij artikullshkruesi shkencetaret austrohungareze e paskan te regjistruar te folmen e tij.

"...Napominjem da je poslednji čovek, Udina Burbur, koji je govorio dalmatski jezik, umro nešto pre stotinu godina, 1887, na ostrvu Vela. Dalmatski jezik, kako su to konstatovali i austrougarski naučnici, koji su zabeležili jezik Udina Burbura, nije bio slovenski. To je bio romanizirani ilirski jezik. Sigurno je da su Dalmati, pre njihovog romaniziranja, govorili ilirskim, moguće i do kraja II veka nove ere, ako ne i u trećem. Taj svoj ilirski jezik oni nisu stigli i da zabeleže, da ga pišu, tako da danas nemamo nijednu reč napisanu na ilirskom jeziku, ali su posredstvom latinskog jezika sačuvane i mnoge ilirske reči, posebno toponimi, na bazi kojih možemo suditi o njihovom jeziku....".

i/e regjistruar Maska e Konstantin
    Anėtarėsuar
    11-12-2010
    Postime
    Ju lumte fegi, shum interesante

i/e regjistruar Maska e fegi
    Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    1.Bracelet, argent, dorure, Bare 2 b - Pl. 16 – Boucles d’oreille, or,
    Mala Kopašnica

2.Pl. 17 – Boucles d’oreille, or, Tekija

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    Pl. 18 – Boucles d’oreille, or, site de découverte inconnu
    Pl. 19 – Camée au buste
    d’Orbiane en cadre d’or (fig.19), en médaillon ou sans lui, présentent les mźmes caractéristiques de style que la file des camées de la Mésie Inférieure et de Thrace,38 on peut donc ą juste titre parler d’un cercle de production englobant la région de la rive droite du Danube médian et inférieur avec les centres ąViminacium,Ratiaria ouNovae

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    Pl. 20 – Bague, or, lieu de découverte inconnu

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    (IMS I 34)
    dunum (IMS I 41)
    Pl. 4 Stela from Singi
    dunum (IMS I 56

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    dunum (IMS I 70
    dunum (IMS I 70)
    Pl. 7 Stela from
    Pl. 6 Stela from Pl. 8 Stela from Kos

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    Pl. 9 Stela from Viminacium(IMS II 89)

nacium (IMS II 128
    nacium (IMS II 179)

nacium (IMS II 190)

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    nacium (IMS II 200)
    Pl. 14 Stela from Viminacium
    (Споменик LXXI 314)

nacium (IMS II 200)
    Pl. 14 Stela from Viminacium
    (Споменик LXXI 314)
    Ratiaria (Димитров 80/27
    Pl. 16 Stela from
    Scupi (IMS VI 51
    Pl. 17 Stela from
    Scupi (IMS VI 157)

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    SERPENT`S LAYER ON RUINS OF THE IMPERIAL PALACE
    FELIX ROMULIANA
    Gamzigrad

Far away from the major roads, in the middle of nowhere in Riperian Dacia (Dacia Ripensis), part of the former province of Upper Moesia (Moesia Superior), unearthed was the site of luxurious buildings protected by massive walls having hexagonal turrets. The remoteness of the location is evidenced also by its modern name – Gamzigrad. Indeed, before the archaeologists had systematized the ancient remnants, only snakes and lizards – reptiles inhabited the ruins of ancient Romuliana. The excavations revealed that this site was an ordinary farm in the third century AD. At the end of the third and beginning of the fourth centuries, it became a huge and sumptuous imperial palace. Its swift development followed the accession to the throne of Galerius (Caesar 293-305 AD, Augustus 305-311 AD), who was born there and where his ritual funeral took place. Within the ramparts, the archaeologists saw two groups of luxurious buildings inside of which there were temples with high podiums, thermae, reception halls and private imperial chambers. The buildings were lavishly decorated with frescoes, plastering and floor mosaics with figural and geometric motives. The original base of the site is approximately rectangular in shape, 210m by 180m, having two entrances. Shortly after, the site was enlarged, from 12 to 20 massive turrets, with octagonal bases and two entrances, one of which was on the west side, of a secular nature, and the other, on the east side, of a sacral nature. As we learn from Lactantius, a Christian author, this monumental character was necessary in order that Galerius “…spend his old age safely and peacefully within the unassailable ramparts…”. The residential quarters were built by alternating white and green stones, and bricks, or by using the technique opus mixtum. A combination of colours, stones and bricks gives the whole site vivid colours and polychromy. The bricks contained imprints of the stamps of the Legion Fifth Macedonica (Legio V Macedonica), the same stamps as those in the grounds of Šarkamen. Gamzigrad is the site that had a stormy history and went through ups and downs that are occasionally found only in ancient legends and myths. Witness to the troubled past is also its very name indicating a snake’s nest or a place more likely to be inhabited by reptiles than people. This small rural settlement, by a twist of fate, gave a ruler to the Roman Empire. Gaius Valerius Galerius Maximian (Gaius Valerius Galerius Maximian) repaid his homeland by building a magnificent palace in the hinterland of Riperian Dacia. The very background to the unearthing of the site and the interpretation of the palace appear as surreal as its history. The first person to visit it was Felix Kanitz, who did so on two occasions, in 1860 and in 1864. Later on, he published sketches he made on the occasion of these visits. The large fortification was interpreted as a major military camp (castrum). This simplified interpretation was undermined and altered with the start of systematic explorations in 1953, when first luxurious buildings were unearthed. The discovery of the exquisite mosaic with Dionysus in 1969 prompted further works and soon after emerged even more monumental remnants of luxury buildings containing mosaics on floors. In 1972, remnants of a massive emperor’s sculpture made of porphyry were found and a few years later remnants of a big temple that removed any doubt as to the importance of Gamzigrad. The last mystery of Gamzigrad remained to be its ancient name. This secret of the ruins became known in 1984 on the occasion of the excavations led by Dragoslav Srejović, which unearthed an archivolt containing the inscribed words FELIX ROMULIANA. Having found out its ancient name, the history of Gamzigrad was supported by the writings such as those of Aurelius Victor and Procopius. The Palace at Gamzigrad belongs among the tetrarchian imperial palaces including Diocletian’s Palace in Split and the never completed palace at Šarkamen. It was built from approximately 300 AD to the very death of Galerius in 311 AD. However, it was not only this palace that was protected by the mighty ramparts that Galerius left behind. Also unearthed on a hill called Magura in 1989-1993 were two looted and demolished mausoleums containing the mortal remains of an imperial family. This Sacred Hill (Mons Sacer) is where Galerius and Romula were consecrated as gods according to ancient pagan rituals. Its remoteness from roads resulted in the palace’s degradation and its rapid ruin after the change of imperial rulers. Within a span of less than a century Romuliana became again just a settlement inhabited by peasant farmers and a small military garrison. The sumptuous palace lay empty among the ruins torched since the invasion of the Huns.

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/175/13clarge.jpg

1.Peristyle of the Imperial Palace
    2.In 1969, discovery of gorgeous mosaic with depiction of Dionisius inspired further excavations. Remains of monumental palaces with floor mosaics began to reveal...
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga fegi : 16-12-2010 mė 05:51

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    CITY IN WILDERNESS NAMED AFTER IUSTINIAN
    IUSTINIANA PRIMA
    Caričin Grad

Caričin Grad or Iustiniana Prima, as referred to in paleo-Byzantine age, is known as one of the most important Byzantine cities inside the Balkan Peninsula. Tsar (emperor) Iustinian I, whose origins are related to the highlands of southern Serbia, decided to build in his homeland a city that will glorify his name. It is situated not far from Lebane, near Leskovac, in the hills away from major roads. Above the ancient ruins there is no present-day settlement. The entire life span of the city is less than one hundred years and precisely this fact reflects its scientific importance. A brief segment of history may be observed in closed conditions. The city consists of three cascading lines of ramparts of which each constituted a separate defence line. So far, archaeologists have explored a number of basilicas and squares, streets with auxiliary facilities, a major portion of the ramparts and a segment of the water supply system with an aqueduct and a large reservoir. Archbishops who used to reside at the archbishopric basilica at the acropolis of Iustiniana belonged to the highest level of administration under whose jurisdiction and authority was the entire Ilyricum. Floor mosaics in the luxurious facilities are masterpieces of early Byzantine art.

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    vazhdim.....

monedha te qytetit Viminacium

Anėtarėsuar
    29-05-2009
    Postime
    vazhdim...
    llambe...

Faqja 3 prej 5 FillimFillim 12345 FunditFundit

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •