Faqja 2 prej 3 FillimFillim 123 FunditFundit
Duke shfaqur rezultatin 21 deri 40 prej 43
    i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime

The Post

THE POST

(Published in the flame of January, 2001)

His place was not there
    Isn’t it so?
    And maybe yes!

Without any conscious he seized the bend
    Aware what’s happening
    But, could he realize that it would come out like this?
    No, not at all …..

The winds carried him this way and that
    He didn’t trouble his mind about
    Just to be somewhere!

To have his main word
    But, can possibly stay just at one person, the cursed “word”
    THAT, goes from one to another person
    Without any excuse whether you wanted or not?!

And then what remains? ……
    In mire the muddy
    The nothing from the nothing.

Student: Vjollca Mora
    Translated from Albanian
    Ahmed Mora

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime

Where Are You ?

WHERE ARE YOU ?

Where are you? Oh! -Where are you?
    We ask ourselves:
    Where are you?- You my grand father’s son
    who respected me.
    Where are you? –the son of father’s
    who always were exemplary.
    Where are you?-the soul of your mother
    that you was my first joy.
    Where are you?…-brother
    that I always had your support.
    Where are you?-sister’s soul
    who for advice I always had.
    Where are you?…Where are you gone?…
    I see you no more? Where did you go?…

I’m up
    I’m close to you
    I’m near you
    I’m with you.
    I see you, but you don’t-
    the inside sound tells me
    I’m with you-I’ll be-always…

04.07.1999 Student: VJOLLCA MORA
    SHKUP Translated from Albanian
    AHMED MORA

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime

I Remember

I REMEMBER

It was one night ….
    I thought it was a usual one,
    But, I made a deep mistake,
    It was one night ….
    In my soul, the longing for you took place,
    And I wanted to see you.

Everything inside told me that you loved me,
    Every feeling repeated in I love you,
    But, I am suffering with this,
    Possibly; where were you hidden?
    Were you in the depth of my soul?
    Or in the depth of the dark night?
    Or maybe, somewhere … in love without hope?

It was one night ….
    And it covered everything that could be seen on earth,
    But, not and the dream in my soul,
    The footsteps of the remembrance don’t disappear so easily ….
    Unvarnished remembrance,
    A trace of lips,
    Undirty heart of sin,
    But burned in remembrance
    I remember ….
    It was a night …., starless night!

Student: Lindmira Adili
    Translated from Albanian
    Prof: Ahmed Mora

December 9, 2000
    K ė r ē o v ė

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime

What Happened To Us?

WHAT HAPPENED TO US?

I’m alone in my room,
    And I hug the endless calmness,
    Thinking: Where are You?

I think and I wonder to myself,
    How was I reduced to this low state – so easily?
    In this river of sufferings.

Perhaps, one day the sun will shine,
    And I’ll be not this what I am,
    Because I will rise and live.

A part of my heart I’ll leave untouched,
    I’ll leave it to languish in remembrance,
    Thinking of you.

The other part I’ll hand to life,
    Let it do, whatever it wants with it –
    The way it likes.

While you,
    Whatever you are thinking at this instant,
    I’m aware that you are with me.

The sun will shine,
    But you ask yourself –
    What happened to me …?

A part of my soul I’ll give to life,
    And the other part I’ll keep for you,
    Asking myself;
    What happened to us ….?

Translated from Albanian

December 16, 2000
    K ė r ē o v ė

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime

The Dream

THE DREAM

If the dream scares you
    But I’m not with you …
    I’ll secure you by sending you a memory
    That could possibly calm you.

If you get lost in thought
    But you are dreaming about me
    I’ll become a dream
    To put you asleep.

In a drawing – room of crystals,
    I’ll raise my feelings for you
    And that will live.

In the dew of the morning
    I’ll wash my love for you
    Which I’ll never forget.

You, live
    And don’t think of me
    These are only dreams
    That accept no realisation.

Translated from Albanian

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime

Adem Jashari Of Prekaz – National War – Cry

ADEM JASHARI OF PREKAZ – NATIONAL WAR – CRY

FATHER ADEM JASHARI: IT IS NOT OVER YET!

ON THE 5TH, 6TH AND 7TH MARCH, 1998, ADEM JASHARI AND HAMZA JASHARI FELL HEROICALLY IN THE LEGENDARY PREKAZ

Today is a remembrance day! A day of repercussion! A day of pride and loss deprivation!

In my remembrance comes the scene of the clutches of the murderer called Serboslavia, supported and helped by the Slavs. It had its clutches of occupation thrust a century before, doing all the dreadful things, upon the land where Albanians lived. With Kingdoms and Vilayts. With king and pal had it lived with dreadful projects, and with aggression! The Albanians, just like oaks when they are ripped out by the wind, fell and stood up again and began, just as Sizif, to reach the top of the fortitude for that land of their forefathers! For the supreme will lasting for centuries about how should one die for it!

Serbs were not happy with this circumstance. But, it gave them an option to run towards their Big Brother, rusoslavia of kings and pals, where they found their main sponsor for each and every case, how to hold Democleo’s sword upon the Albanian neck. This crime wish made them to create the bed of Procrustean in order to put the Albanians in an everlasting sleep, whose extremities were cut by fire, flame and lynching! With migration and the troops scads of the associates that served on the realization of the project of genocide upon the left cinder and livid of the Albanianism.

Where was the Albanian defense mechanism that gave a lot of heroes and colossus on the altar of freedom? Did Mother Albania had opportunities and any chance to help with its extremities cut by the devilish diplomacy of the time of dreadful decisions for it, from the Treaty of St. Stefan and till the Peace of Versailles?!

She, with its spirit torn apart held that integrity left from the mutilations, where venom and sorrow drained from the wounds! At the time of aggression and genocide upon Kosovė, when inquisitional-militarist Serbia had its claws wide open and wrapped in blackness the whole territory of Kosovė!

Left in the hook, Kosovė squirmed and was torn apart by the hopeless embarrassment captured with the policy of endurance. Her Albanians were returned with trumpets scattering the echo that: It will be better! Unfortunately, day by day the miloshevicians of serboslavia thrust their knives of violence in the marrow together with the troops of the bands of Arkan, Sheshel, Koshtunica and Tadic. All for a single purpose! How to fade away forever the Albanian cause which was without a strong system of bringing a decision to start and protect the inherence: ONE NATION – ONE ATTITUDE!

It was not surmised by all! The Hopeless had broken their arms and ran towards the chesterfields of Europe and America that they are for peace and adaptive measurements, without infuriated the senses and appetite of criminal serboslavia. Let the lady witch do what she wants where the baffling Satan Milloshevic disfigured with the swinish lips! Who could tell him no? That is why the repercussion of patience was spread, that the tyrannical badness, passes with a bow till the heel of the one that oppresses you!

LIKE THIS ADEM JASHARI DIDN’T THINK!

By knowing the specific of his nation that for its freedom has given a lot of effort and shed blood, he came out as a hero comes out of a legend. Yes! He came out on 5th of March of the Great Year 1998, when NLA, had begun to spread the beams across the gloomy sky of slavery and announced that the Bridge of Rozafat called Kosovė, will not collapse again! It had to be done, even though it asked for sacrifices and victims!

Supported by his brother Hamza and his father Shaban Jashari, The Commander - in - Chief Adem led, to face the aggression of 8000 criminals of the serboslavia! Another 22 fortitude legends of his family came out to the sod. Shots and flames were heard by Kosovė. And took its wings and the heart of a valor that did not stop the battle for three days by killing 70 black devils filled with crime! So they are left with their black blood cursed and remembered through out the centuries by Kosovė, that they tried to kill and destroy the Albanian cause of freedom, where it’s Commander – in - Chief Adem Jashari gave its life and blessing, with his and his family’s heroism!

Glory joins glory so they say. The same shots of heroes Azem and Shota got reactivated! The long convoy began with the NLA rainbow to change the history! The world opens its ears and listened, saw and observed that the Legend called Adem Jashari came out Fall the stages of the serviles philanthrophy. Was ruined the image of patience! The heart of the Serbian crime was seen that organized an unseen terror! The dwarfs associated with the Serbian comradeship grew pale, because their businesses fell! The month March, starts its uprising song:

FATHER ADEM JASHARI: IT WILL BE DONE!

But, FATHER Adem was not amongst us anymore. He was transformed into a Sun of freedom. His beams verdured the frozen conscience, and echoed in the deaf ear, and the blind eye of the World’s diplomacy. The unfolding started! All the good and bad things of all those knitting and embroideries came out in the open for putting Kosovė under slavery. Nobody asked:

Why was all this disaster and crime done in the Castle of Fortitude, where the heroes legend of the Jashari, confronted for three days the black forces of Serbia?

They said that the Jashari fell! In reality, there they were resurrected. And fell and let it be so forever to the black sense of slavery from the serboslavians!

 Serboslavian = The meaning of this word is for rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats.

The sons of the Eagle’s, became immortal colossus! They became an everlasting lecture of the generations, that those who come to the sod and face the enemy stay immortal, but not the ones that choose the bowing model, begging or bootlicking! It is impossible, a policy ad such a behavour to guide when the flame and fire of violence burns! You can not create an Oasis of peace in it. Besides that to become a phoenix and burn in order to rise again!

“Lokoshani, Qirezi, Lapushniku, Prekazi - Drenicė, Dukagjini - Kosovė in flames, meanwhile, the capital Prishtinė “an oasis of peace” and a “flowering center” of the Serbo - Albanian business”.

Woefully, raise of image of rough – and – tumble there are even today, in this day of remembrance!

And there will be more sketches buying tractors, scattering presents and means from the Albanian doll governments, and leaders with the looks and spirit of a dwarf, who forget the deeds of the colossus of the Albanian cause.

FATHER ADEM JASHARI! IT ISN’T OVER YET…!

10.03.2010 Rendered into English
    K ė r ē o v ė Prof. Ahmed MORA

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime

The Drops Of Tears

Ahmed MORA

PIKAT E LOTĖVE ….!

Ėshtė vend magjik aty ku mbretėron urėtia
    Befasi si ikja pėrtej vetvetes sime
    Ēdo gjė mbetet e vetmuar
    Si banka ku vijon mėsimet pėr dijeni!

Vetėm pikat e lotėve
    Janė pika vazhdimi pėr ndarjen e pikėlluar....!

THE DROPS OF TEARS

It’s a magical place where knowledge reigns,
    Surprise, like fleeing beyond myself own
    Everything remains secluded – lonely
    Like the bench where I followed my lessons for knowledge!

Only the drops of tears are
    The continued drops for the division of affliction.

APOTHEGM

The school enlightens the person like the Eye of the Heaven
    that lights the day.

The Earth feeds us, we shall feed it!

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime

Far Away From The Hearth

Ahmed MORA

LARG VATRĖS SĖ DITURISĖ

Se nesėr mund tė mbes i vetmuar
    E ndjeva nė damar
    Prej saj mė ka vrarė mbretėria jote
    Tė dukem pėrjetė i tharė!

Ndaj, jeta mė shpie nė udhėkryqe
    Varfėria mė pret n’ide tė urtisė
    Ky acar trishtimi mė ka thye
    Larg vatrės sime tė Diturisė!

FAR AWAY FROM THE HEARTH
    OF KNOWLEDGE

That I can remain lonesome tomorrow
    I felt it in my vein
    From it has killed me your Kingdom
    To look eternally dry!

Thereafter, life guides me in the cross – roads
    Poorness cuts me in idea of wisdom,
    This irritation sadness, has aged me
    Far away from my heart of Erudition!

Londėr, 1969

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime

Migration

Ahmed MORA

MIGRATION – (P.A.R.O.)

The years are walking around
    With full remembrances and gashes
    And they stop for an instant!

The hardships overcome me
    Like the roar of the storm
    Neither the sun warms me
    For my suffering desire!

I get away, I leave my hearth
    I step away from my bench of knowledge
    From the university of Kosovė
    To migrate into the Army!

Bileqe – under command’s claws
    Indeed, you are pendemonious life
    I’ll remember it for good and all
    And transmit it for generations on?!

P.A.R.O – Pedestrian Academy of Reserve Officers
    (Non – commissioned Officers)

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime

Uskana Yesterday – Today Kėrēovė

FERIT RAMADANI

USKANA YESTERDAY – TODAY KĖRĒOVĖ

Through centuries you exist, through history
    From the FORTRESS the morning`s beams spread you the light
    The perk of the Eagle like a War Cry stood
    Zajaz takes the ambushes to speak for the augmentation!

Ilirian’s Uskanė – neither the hungry nor the thirsty faded you away
    What meditations did you have – and what language do you speak?
    A step you did – to echo Tomorr
    And from the echo – to destroy any bloody invader!

How many plights have you carried in crossroads – cross wars?
    When the journeys started in the morning and the night came over!
    To link the Vilayets, to speak and sing to freedom
    To wave the EAGLE – through Polog and Pelagony ...!

Between you were linked Manastir and Kosovė
    Greetings and blessings received Plavė and Gucia!
    Because the link of Albanians became an echo of Re-incarnation
    Our territories to be together – never to have quarrels!

Like that should act, all of us for our Fatherland
    In the organization Ballė with the TWO MEAILS, martyrs’ of Freedom!
    A century War Cry wakes up Kėrēovė today:
    - Emperors! Get out of Iliry... !

USKANĖ – KĖRĒOVĖ – A TRIUMPH OF COUNCIOUNESS

1. Evryone, who has wanted to give anything to Kėrēovė he has only taken off it! In reality, what is and what pretends to be Kėrēovė?!
    She is changed in planimetry of grabbing’s and occupation, for a century Kėrēovė is subdued to torture, which is done on the name, and slavic administration so called Kicevo!
    Always and more is done this rough – and - tumble – the echo of invaders! Among the documents, over road signs, through the system of production, administration, information, consume! Through and among ... !
    Always and more Kėrēovė roars to triumph with her real identity where waves the two headed eagle!
    - In the square, where The Albanian rights are demanded,
    - In the long caravan of weddings,

- In the caravan of migrants!

Kėrēovė and Kicevo, there are two names that act!
    Kėrēovė – even though to disappear, from each side and corner gathered the goods, and at the same time poured the sweat and blood to be reconstructed!
    Kicevo – even though to dominate – grabbed and destroyed the underground treasure of iron, coal, woods and water!
    Kicevo – how many wounds and pains you created, how many crimes over Albanians ... !

2. I’ll talk about my robbed Kėrēovė! Kėrēovė, which one survived the dismay of many periods of the so called the National War of Liberation of our brotherhood and unity!
    I shall talk about the Rankoviē’s period where after they had filled up the wells with the killed bodies of Kėrēovė’s Albanians, Slavic hyenas did crime at the place called “Gėshtenjėt”
    I’ll talk how they slaughtered with knives Albanians at the called “Sokollana”, they tortured and ripped them, in order to migrate them in Anadoly.
    Then they forced to start the roads of migration! To the door of jails and persecution, just because they were Albanians!
    I shall talk about what felt the intimate Kėrēovė about those who survived against those that triumph fell upside down with battalion of hunting dogs, because they killed the martyrs of the Organization Balli!
    Kėrēovė, as in that time, as the time of Turkey, the time of Serb’s and the time of graft “kaurrit” from bulgaro-serbians, reject that false badge of capture! She always faces the battle of beings from the time of immemorial and she tries to survive with the verses of Naim: O Albania, Oh my mother ...!
    Against the fripperies: Comarade Tito we do VOW YOU!, and to the sort of those uncleaned that : we are for Coexistence and for Intergration ...!
    The Architects of this position continually trefoil to deliver Kėrēovė on the bed of capture!
    They are supported by Kicevo so to become the persecute of Kėrēovė!
    The Architects of Kėrēovė gave their lives on the battlefields, and in migration, and in acting and in creation!
    To those, the Albanians sing songs, even though that Kicevo has thrown anathemas, anathemas, anathemas in order nothing to be left of them, by raising up hybrids, variegated and “UDBASHĖT”, in busts, in The Capital Cities. Therefore, for the sons of Kėrēovė, there was neither grave nor a working post; they didn’t, as they didn’t have comfort! Because Kicevo rewarded them with bullets, clubs and beatings!

* UDBASHĖT = members of police forces

Kėrēovė – will sing their songs, it will tell them the glory ...!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Here are some verses of a forgotten song:

Mefails their socks with dots
    Liberated Kėrēovė for five minutes

Rexhė, was going from the cliffs?
    We can’t have Kėrēovė with kaurrė and shkina *

Go away you o Serbs and Bulgarians
    As in Kėrēovė are coming Albanians!

Hey hey hey Albania is coming ...!

* kaurrė: means – male rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats.
    Shkina: means – female rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats.

Whose is KĖRĒOVA?

As hypothetic as necessary is this question! Whose is Kėrēovė?
    It isn’t a matter of occasion that in Kėrēovė have happened many battlefields.
    And those of the battle, and those after the battle! Have started the long caravan of the captures to button the navel of our robbed Fatherland! With boundary stone have segregated Vilayets from Vilayets! The Albanians from Albanians!
    Those who are born and raised in Kėrēovė saw with their own eyes what does the stratosphia of the captures’ do!
    After 1945 there went on many struggles so that the natives of Kėrēovė to admit defeat.
    The Newcomers that Kicevo brought, they settled themselves into the palaces that were built caravan. And “egejcit” people brought from Greece, and the officials of the federation – from Serbia and Montenegro, they had the only aim! To sow Kėrēovė with their own sorolop’s, in order to survive Kicevo! And the natives, especially Albanians, to make them halt, and uproot them!

There were and from the kin that were born in Kėrēovė but, they didn’t think like Kėrēovė did. They with the incantation of Kicevo, in order to get power, they created deep and large wounds to Kėrēovė! To the Kėrēovė, which is doughed with the ideas of National Incarnation? Those who were the Albanian Dignity!

Among this horror, the Kėrēovė’s Albanians put their heads together with the ideas that aims independence, to prevent courage of Kicevo that sprains everything. And developed the projects brought from Committees of Belgrade and Shkup so that they can punch the direction of the Albanian ideas up to liquidation, which they have inherited from their own forefathers.

Kėrēovė doesn’t hate Kicevo! She says no just to the satanic projects which over trod their development. Kicevo constructed everywhere where it wasn’t Albanian’s. The infrastruction did completely and there in the villages with two inhabitants but who were not Albanians. On the contrary, in the places settled with Albanians, and when there was an initiative for construction with self-contribution, made the procedures impossible!

Today Kėrēovė is a symbol of sending a message for cohabitation!

She with good will asks to return the directions in good way! Because that is the reality! Is the only option that was ironed on the unusual surroundings, in battle, in jail, in migration! Just for one aim:
    - Less sufferings, poverty and tortures in our centuries fireplaces!
    - More joy, wealth and happiness for all of us ...

Ilirian’s Uskanė – neither the hungry nor the thirsty faded you
    What meditations did you have – and language did you speak?
    A step you do – to echo Tomorr
    And from the echo – to destroy anybloody invader!

[QUOTE]

All these are only remembrances of the centuries Albanian
    In real, today in Kėrēovė dominates the slavic rough-and-tumbled occupation, and they, attempt to dominate everything !

A BRIEF DESCRIPTION: THE WHOLE TERRITORY OF KĖRĒOVĖ

The yesterday’s Uskana – today’s Kėrēovė spreads in the valley of Kėrēovė. In 1996, it was divided in five local Administration Units:

1. LAU. The Municipality of Kėrēovė
    2. LAU. The Municipality of Zajas
    3. LAU. The Municipality of Oslomej
    4. LAU. The Municipality of Dėrgovė
    5. LAU. The Municipality of Vraneshticė

THE POSITION OF KĖRĒOVĖ

It is situated in the East of actual Republic of Albania, segregated of it, is under the administration of FYRM, in the Western part.
    It belongs to upper flow of the River ILIRIDA (Treska).
    In the North, it bounds with the summits of mountains BISTRA and Gostivar to the peak Strazha.
    In the South, the River ILIRIDA flows on side, besides the mountain MAJA E SHQIPES (Ilinica).
    In the North-East the river flows to the mountain of ĒELOJCĖ, which bounds with Poreēen!
    In the West it bounds with Dibėr, Ohėr and Strugė, which contains the continuity of the segregation from the actual Republic of Albania, where and in the other side of the boundary and in this side, from born and first cry and up to death, is acting, living and dying Albanian!

Only the administration, official documents, certifications passports, ID..... they are in Macedonian !

DEMOGRAPHIC STRUCTURE

The whole demographic structure of the population of Kėrēovė we will bring after we do round word of the shows and the other facts, which influence powerfully with violence and tyranny, with the only target to fade the Albanian population, which one, from the time of immemorial has been over 60 percent in Kėrēovė.

Gjakushi USKANĖ – KĖRĒOVĖ - A TRIUMPH OF CONCIOUSNESS

1. Evryone, who has wanted to give anything to Kėrēovė he has only taken off it! In reality, what is and what pretends to be Kėrēovė?!
    She is changed in planimetry of grabbing’s and occupation, for a century Kėrēovė is subdued to torture, which is done on the name, and slavic administration so called Kicevo!
    Always and more is done this rough – and - tumble – the echo of invaders! Among the documents, over road signs, through the system of production, administration, information, consume! Through and among ... !
    Always and more Kėrēovė roars to triumph with her real identity where waves the two headed eagle!

Kėrēovė – even though to disappear, from each side and corner gathered the goods, and at the same time poured the sweat and blood to be reconstructed!
    Kicevo – even though to dominate – grabbed and destroyed the underground treasure of iron, coal, woods and water!
    Kicevo – how many wounds and pains you created, how many crimes over Albanians ... !

2. I’ll talk about my robbed Kėrēovė! Kėrēovė, which one survived the dismay of many periods of the so called the National War of Liberation of our brotherhood and unity!
    I shall talk about the Rankoviē’s period where after they had filled up the wells with the killed bodies of Kėrēovė’s Albanians, Slavic hyenas did crime at the place called “Gėshtenjėt”
    I’ll talk how they slaughtered with knives Albanians at the called “Sokollana”, they tortured and ripped them, in order to migrate them in Anadoly.
    Then they forced to start the roads of migration! To the door of jails and persecution, just because they were Albanians!
    I shall talk about what felt the intimate Kėrēovė about those who survived against those that triumph fell upside down with battalion of hunting dogs, because they killed the martyrs of the Organization Balli!
    Kėrēovė, as in that time, as the time of Turkey, the time of Serb’s and the time of graft “kaurrit” from bulgaro-serbians, reject that false badge of capture! She always faces the battle of beings from the time of immemorial and she tries to survive with the verses of Naim: O Albania, Oh my mother ...!
    Against the fripperies: Comarade Tito we do VOW YOU!, and to the sort of those uncleaned that : we are for Coexistence and for Intergration ...!
    The Architects of this position continually trefoil to deliver Kėrēovė on the bed of capture!
    The Architects of Kėrēovė gave their lives on the battlefields, and in migration, and in acting and in creation!
    To those, the Albanians sing songs, even though that Kicevo has thrown anathemas, anathemas, anathemas in order nothing to be left of them, by raising up hybrids, variegated and “UDBASHĖT”, in busts, in The Capital Cities. Therefore, for the sons of Kėrēovė, there was neither grave nor a working post; they didn’t, as they didn’t have comfort! Because Kicevo rewarded them with bullets, clubs and beatings!

Kicevo, how many wounds and pains you created, how many crimes over Albanians

[QUOTE]

The Reality of development of Kėrēovė facing the dominant challenges of Kicevo.

KĖRĒOVĖ THROUGH HISTORY

1. It dates since very early, in the time of Illyrians with the name USKANA.
    Since the year 170 – 169 there are annotations of its existence.
    The Byzantines rulers do mention Kėrēovė in 1018.
    The wars of Crusades have destroyed the culture and acting of the native people, wanting to lose the vestiges of past civilizations which existed , in order to raise their occupying culture.

2. The Serbian State and the King Millutin in 1924 proclaimed the rule over Kėrēovė as a gift given by the forces that were situated in Balkan and Europe.

In reality, since 14th century Kėrēovė is under the rule of Turkey. They explored its rich mines, especially the copper and manganese. But, they motivated the development. They build town on the stage of it, the Fortress and the Clock Tower. Meanwhile in the centre of the town they built the beautiful SHADĖRVAN and three Mosques.

It is worth to emphasize, during this period of time already over 80 % of the population belonged to Islam Faith.

3. Later on, with Russian support, went on many battles, from the slyness and disbelieve of Slavs were damaged the Albanians, Turks and the other who preached respectively Islamic faith.

In 1912, Kėrēovė was not embraced in the Independent part of Albania. Its remain out of actual Albania with many other territories from Manastir, Pėrlepe, Veles and Kumanovė, they survived the terrifying slavery, but at the time they developed and facing the resistance for survival.

In 1919 the Conference of Versailles unjustly decided that these places as well as Kosovė, to be administrated from the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenians, who followed a rigid policy for the administration of the natives and the behavour of the colonists Serbs in these places.

4. In 1941, Kėrēovė perpetuated the independence up to 1945 when she was guided by the Organization Balli Kombėtar and its allies Italians and Germans, she was living in the administration of NATURAL ALBANIA.

Again, after 29th of November, 1945, Kėrēovė and the up mentioned places, Manastir, Pėrlepe, Veles, Kumanovė are under the colonial makoslav*.

* makoslav= means the rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats.

So, it is obvious the dominated target of Kicevo!

Through the six regions where everyday are walking her citizens in order to create happiness they face disastrous aims of the crushing policy! The same as in front of them appear her names and family names of the streets, which ones keeps the names of the executioners: because they against Albanians did many criminal actions!

The coming ages will ask, who were they? Here they are!

Region 1

1. Boulevard of Liberation – The Square of Kėrēovė
    2. Vasil Nikoloski
    3. Vele Zmejkoski
    4. Goce Delēev
    5. Dushan Joveski
    6. Engelska
    7. Ibe Palikuqa
    8. Jordan Piperkata
    9. Josif Josifoski Sveshtarot
    10. Karaxhica
    11. Krushevska
    12. Kuzman Josifoski
    13. Lubica Bogeska
    14. Marshal Tito
    15. Mehmed Mehmedoski
    16. Niko Pusoski
    17. Sande Shterioski
    18. Tane Caleski
    19. Cvetko Jakovleski
    20. 11 Oktomvri
    21. 11 Septemvri
    22. 15 Noemvri

Region 2

1. Amit Ēelopeēanec
    2. Bukoviq
    3. Belgradska
    4. Drage Karbuniēanec
    5. Zagorje
    6. Ilinica
    7. Isen Akioski
    8. Jane Sandanski
    9. Kraguevaēka
    10. Latif Sulejmani
    11. Mehmedalija Velijoski
    12. Ohridska
    13. Prilepska
    14. Raim Lika
    15. Rexho Rushit Zajazi
    16. Skopska
    17. Stojan Bozhinoski
    18. Strushka
    19. Tetovska
    20. Njė Maji
    21. 29 Nėntori
    22. Marshal Tito

Ferit RAMADANI:

THEY HAVE SACRIFIED THEIR LIVES

(IT IS DEDICATED TO KĖRĒOVĖ’S LEGENDARIES
    Who historically gave their lives for NATURAL ALBANIA?)

Through generations to foes
    Decay their gullets
    When in Groves Zajaz’s Mefails
    Held their Assemblies

One of them – sparkling eyes
    Observes the peak of mountain Drenovė!
    The other one from Ēelojcė –
    His step is – to Kėrēovė!

After them the kaurrėt*
    Go backwards and forwards on the steepness,
    Under commander in chief of Tempo
    Wander the sons of shkinės*!

*kaurrėt = means male rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats
    Shkinės = means female rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats

But, break up and pass away
    Everywhere through shrubs!
    When from the summit of mountain –
    They hear: By hands o valiants!

And lead Two Mefails
    The valiants stony – hearted
    They face conquerors
    To defend the boundary!

The Eagle of Skėnderbeg
    Waves on the Fortress
    Shudder the sons of shkinės
    Burst out along the fences!

Kėrēovė to be enslaved!
    Zajaz to be demolished!
    “Wouldn’t let the sons of Ballė *
    Their eye is never afraid!

* Ballė = Forehead

They fling in the struggle
    Against the panslavia
    Which parcels out the nation
    And the territory of Albania!

They come into the sight again from centuries
    They come into the sight again echo!
    In the Groves they hold Assembly;
    - Our Fatherland we defend!

Skėnderbe – the Greatest,
    Never overpowered
    A small – Mic Sokol
    Burns for the Flag!

And the fighters of Balli
    Where are standing surrounded!
    - No! The valiants aren’t broken,
    The life they have immolated!

They have immolated their lives
    To guide to the Freedom!
    We are not Slavs,
    But, Albanians – Albania!

TO THE HEROES OF KĖRĒOVĖ

Our ancient Uskanė since Iliria
    For your population you’re precious Albanians
    Through centuries history has written
    Terrors and their legendary heroism

Of this Kėrēovė of today and brave
    Are born valiants, their voice spread all over?
    With national stalwart ideas
    They thaw their lifes for Fatherland.

Selim Braqoni a mountain’s eagle
    Bright minded and progressive
    He was delegate in Vlorė of Ismail Bej Qemal
    He represented Kėrēovė’s population

Sulltana from Qafė, the daughter of highlander
    Even though she was sixteen years old
    To the soldiers of King took their lives
    And became a symbol to the Albanian women

Kamerr and Imer Bllaca from Jagoll
    Engaged themselves in hand to hand combat with
    Invaders and polices, their guns only fire vomited
    Through all their lives, they did the same to kings and Serbs.

The wise man Mehmed Ali Ballazhi
    His wisdom he bestowed to his people to emancipate
    And both Mefails from Zajaz
    Like dragons they have fought

The Little Mefail, valiant over valiants
    He filled the mountains with wedding hosts
    Against the invaders but as lightenings
    Under the slogan “By hands, By hands”

[I would like to remind the readers who are not from the vicinity of Kėrēovė, when the valiant fought against the invaders, they just call the slogan, “By hands, by hands”, not spreading cartridges, but they were able to catch the enemies alive because this became their habit, and on the contrary, when the foes heard this slogan – our old natives told us, many enemy soldiers had heart attacks]

Like this history as of Kėrēovė
    Do have and the other regions where Albanians fought
    Which ones are limbs of the Kosovė’s body?
    Shkup, Tetovė, Strugė. Dibėr and Gostivar

It is a great honour to be mentioned
    Xhemė Hasėn, e valiant with wings
    Heroically fought for this land
    That independence this land to have

The valiant who fought near Kunovė in Gostivar
    Without any arms but with courage and heart
    He brightened the face of the Albanian people

The Teacher, Avni Elmazi, was his name

To these valiant like the eagle
    The Albanian people will sing to them
    Through weddings and our chambers
    Generation after generation to evoke them

FEIM, NEW JERSEY, U.S.A

Below follows the list of our heroes that fell during this period for defending the century’s ideals to the whole territory of Albania, and the name of Kėrēovė. But, woefully, makoslavs have changed it into Kicevo, where even up today stand their names in schools, factories, roads, squares even though the population is over 90 % settled by Albanians. Unfortunately, the names of the slaughters of the Albanians stand.

But, it is mature to know the names of the sons of Kėrēovė who sacrified themselves during 1940-1945, the fighters of Balli Kombėtar that Kicevo had done whatever in order not to be left neither the names nor the trace!

1. Abedin Dagoja
    2. Abedin Kaloshi Braha
    3. Adem Jagodini
    4. Abdulla Shehu
    5. Azem Veli Kasa
    6. Ali Hyseni
    7. Ahmet Biseri
    8. Ali Bllaca – is killed at the place called Gėshtenjėt – Osoj
    9. Abedin Limani
    10. Ali Aliu
    11. Ahmet Osmani
    12. Ahmet Bekteshi
    13. Adem Ramiz Llani
    14. Azem Veli Llani
    15. Ahmet Xhaferri
    16. Ahmet Zyli
    17. Ahmet Sejdini
    18. Bajram Murati
    19. Baki Ipēja
    20. Beqir Muharremi
    21. Bajram Velija
    22. Bajram Haliti
    23. Begzat Vuli
    24. Bedri Osmani
    25. Bexhet Hoti
    26. Beqir Ramēja
    27. Baki Neli
    28. Brahim Xhaka
    29. Brahim Vuli
    30. Bajram Veseli
    31. Brahim Jakupi
    32. Dalip Arifi
    33. Dalip Ferati
    34. Daut Dauti
    35. Dan Shabani
    36. Demir Luta
    37. Deston Qafa
    38. Dervish Muēku
    39. Dervish Llokaēi
    40. Demir Pinjolli
    41. Demir Lena
    42. Daut Selimi
    43. Demir Lula
    44. Daut Halimi
    45. Emro Xeku
    46. Emro Pinjolli
    47. Emin Nebiu
    48. Esat (Arangjell)
    49. Esat Musliu
    50. Fazli Bexheti
    51. Faik Saliu
    52. Faik Halimi
    53. Fazli Bekteshi
    54. Fatime Xhelili
    55. Fatije Ēeliku
    56. Gani Jusufi
    57. Gani Kasa
    58. Hajredin Xhaka
    59. Hasan Murati
    60. Hajdin Mehmeti
    61. Hajredin Bllaca
    62. Hysen Jahoja
    63. Hajdin Liēi
    64. Halil Shabini
    65. Hamit Dedja
    66. Hajro Rushiti
    67. Haxhi Iseini (Sėrbicė)
    68. Hamdin Zendeli
    69. Habib Kaleshi
    70. Hamdin Dedja
    71. Halim (Mangupi)
    72. Kamerr Bllaca – killed at the doorstep in miserable way
    73. Kamerr Fejza
    74. Rexhep Litoja
    75. Iljazi (Arangjell)
    76. Ibrahim Dedja
    77. Imer Fejza
    78. Ismail Ēaushi
    79. Isuf Bllaca
    80. Nexhbedin Neziri nga fshati Berikovė
    81. Nuredin Bajrami
    82. Musli Ferat MORA – killed at the place called Gėshtenjėt
    83. Muharrem
    84. Meti (Arangjell)
    85. Muadin Dedja
    86. Mefail Shehu – I Madh
    87. Mefail Tufka – I Vogėl
    88. Rufat Abduli
    89. Rushit Begu (Popovjan)
    90. Sadin Bajram MORA – who was killed over the
    Village Jago, at the foot of the place so called SHULLO.
    91. Sadet Fejza
    92. Selim Selimi
    93. Xhafer Fejza

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

These are the meteors which raise glories up to Heaven of heroism which ones will return in the names of schools, squares, roads, factories, there are and so many others who survived Slavic prisoners, persecutions…!

Like this was the injured Kėrēovė in the heart and soul from Kicevo for about a century! But it never vanquished!

“Verdict of the Albanian League “THE RESISTENCE OF NATION” KĖRĒOVĖ

No: 01-28.11/2000
    K ė r ē o v ė

On the basis of Sentence No: 01-28.11/2000 The Assembly of Albanian’s League “THE RESISTENCE OF NATION” - Kėrēovė, brought the following:

D E C R E E
    For publishing the conclusion

For the approval of the names of the roads, squares, factories, schools wherever live Albanians they should be nominated with the names of our martyrs and heroes of the period of 1940 – 1946.

I.
    1. The Square of the Town should be nominated: MARTYRS OF THE NATION
    2. In the Region No: 1 The Street Marshall Tito, nominated MEFAILI I MADH – ZAJAZ
    3. In the Region No: 1 The Street Kuzman Josifovski, nominated MEFAILI I VOGĖL - ZAJAZ
    4. In the Region No: 1 The Street Jordan Piperka, nominated IBRAHIM ALI DEDJA
    5. In the Region No: 1 The Street Goce Dellcev, nominated HABIB KALESHI

II.
    1. In the Region No: 2 The Street Jane Sandanski, nominated HAMIT RAMĖ DEDJA
    2. In the Region No: 2 The Street Drage Karbunicanec, nominated MEDIN LETNIKU
    3. In the Region No: 2 The Street Belgradska, nominated DAUT SELIM - BRAJA
    4. In the Region No: 2 The Street Skopska, nominated DERVISH LOKAĒI
    5. In the Region No: 2 The Street Tetovska, nominated MUSLI FERAT MORA
    6. In the Region No: 2 The Street Pozelinoska, nominated SADIN BAJRAM MORA …….

III.
    1. Kitino Kale, to be nominated KALAJA USKANA
    2. Museum – SULTANĖ QAFA
    3. The School in Village Jagoll Dolencė, to be nominated PERTEF ABAZ THEREPELI

IV.
    In accordance with the Attitudes for Action of the Albanian League “THE RESISTENCE OF NATION”, THE Assembly approved the Verdicts.

V.
    On the basis of demands of the Proposed Projects for the whole of regions will bring decision in the next meeting.

THE ALBANIAN LEAGUE “THE RESISTENCE OF NATION” KĖRĒOVĖ

The President 14.04.2010 Translated into English
    GJAKUSH TANA K ė r ē o v ė AHMED MORA – AROMA

Walk a little slower... Maska e ♥ Ela ♥
    Anėtarėsuar
    11-07-2009
    Postime
    Bukur bukur, por nje sygjerim: Mblidhi te gjitha krijimet e tua ne nje teme dhe veri nje titull.

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime
    ADEM JASHARI OF PREKAZ – NATIONAL WAR – CRY

FATHER ADEM JASHARI: IT IS NOT OVER YET!

ON THE 5TH, 6TH AND 7TH MARCH, 1998, ADEM JASHARI AND HAMZA JASHARI FELL HEROICALLY IN THE LEGENDARY PREKAZ

Today is a remembrance day! A day of repercussion! A day of pride and loss deprivation!

In my remembrance comes the scene of the clutches of the murderer called Serboslavia, supported and helped by the Slavs. It had its clutches of occupation thrust a century before, doing all the dreadful things, upon the land where Albanians lived. With Kingdoms and Vilayts. With king and pal had it lived with dreadful projects, and with aggression! The Albanians, just like oaks when they are ripped out by the wind, fell and stood up again and began, just as Sizif, to reach the top of the fortitude for that land of their forefathers! For the supreme will lasting for centuries about how should one die for it!

Serbs were not happy with this circumstance. But, it gave them an option to run towards their Big Brother, rusoslavia of kings and pals, where they found their main sponsor for each and every case, how to hold Democleo’s sword upon the Albanian neck. This crime wish made them to create the bed of Procrustean in order to put the Albanians in an everlasting sleep, whose extremities were cut by fire, flame and lynching! With migration and the troops scads of the associates that served on the realization of the project of genocide upon the left cinder and livid of the Albanianism.

Where was the Albanian defense mechanism that gave a lot of heroes and colossus on the altar of freedom? Did Mother Albania had opportunities and any chance to help with its extremities cut by the devilish diplomacy of the time of dreadful decisions for it, from the Treaty of St. Stefan and till the Peace of Versailles?!

She, with its spirit torn apart held that integrity left from the mutilations, where venom and sorrow drained from the wounds! At the time of aggression and genocide upon Kosovė, when inquisitional-militarist Serbia had its claws wide open and wrapped in blackness the whole territory of Kosovė!

Left in the hook, Kosovė squirmed and was torn apart by the hopeless embarrassment captured with the policy of endurance. Her Albanians were returned with trumpets scattering the echo that: It will be better! Unfortunately, day by day the miloshevicians of serboslavia thrust their knives of violence in the marrow together with the troops of the bands of Arkan, Sheshel, Koshtunica and Tadic. All for a single purpose! How to fade away forever the Albanian cause which was without a strong system of bringing a decision to start and protect the inherence: ONE NATION – ONE ATTITUDE!

It was not surmised by all! The Hopeless had broken their arms and ran towards the chesterfields of Europe and America that they are for peace and adaptive measurements, without infuriated the senses and appetite of criminal serboslavia. Let the lady witch do what she wants where the baffling Satan Milloshevic disfigured with the swinish lips! Who could tell him no? That is why the repercussion of patience was spread, that the tyrannical badness, passes with a bow till the heel of the one that oppresses you!

LIKE THIS ADEM JASHARI DIDN’T THINK!

By knowing the specific of his nation that for its freedom has given a lot of effort and shed blood, he came out as a hero comes out of a legend. Yes! He came out on 5th of March of the Great Year 1998, when NLA, had begun to spread the beams across the gloomy sky of slavery and announced that the Bridge of Rozafat called Kosovė, will not collapse again! It had to be done, even though it asked for sacrifices and victims!

Supported by his brother Hamza and his father Shaban Jashari, The Commander - in - Chief Adem led, to face the aggression of 8000 criminals of the serboslavia! Another 22 fortitude legends of his family came out to the sod. Shots and flames were heard by Kosovė. And took its wings and the heart of a valor that did not stop the battle for three days by killing 70 black devils filled with crime! So they are left with their black blood cursed and remembered through out the centuries by Kosovė, that they tried to kill and destroy the Albanian cause of freedom, where it’s Commander – in - Chief Adem Jashari gave its life and blessing, with his and his family’s heroism!

Glory joins glory so they say. The same shots of heroes Azem and Shota got reactivated! The long convoy began with the NLA rainbow to change the history! The world opens its ears and listened, saw and observed that the Legend called Adem Jashari came out Fall the stages of the serviles philanthrophy. Was ruined the image of patience! The heart of the Serbian crime was seen that organized an unseen terror! The dwarfs associated with the Serbian comradeship grew pale, because their businesses fell! The month March, starts its uprising song:

FATHER ADEM JASHARI: IT WILL BE DONE!

But, FATHER Adem was not amongst us anymore. He was transformed into a Sun of freedom. His beams verdured the frozen conscience, and echoed in the deaf ear, and the blind eye of the World’s diplomacy. The unfolding started! All the good and bad things of all those knitting and embroideries came out in the open for putting Kosovė under slavery. Nobody asked:

Why was all this disaster and crime done in the Castle of Fortitude, where the heroes legend of the Jashari, confronted for three days the black forces of Serbia?

They said that the Jashari fell! In reality, there they were resurrected. And fell and let it be so forever to the black sense of slavery from the serboslavians!

 Serboslavian = The meaning of this word is for rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats.

The sons of the Eagle’s, became immortal colossus! They became an everlasting lecture of the generations, that those who come to the sod and face the enemy stay immortal, but not the ones that choose the bowing model, begging or bootlicking! It is impossible, a policy ad such a behavour to guide when the flame and fire of violence burns! You can not create an Oasis of peace in it. Besides that to become a phoenix and burn in order to rise again!

“Lokoshani, Qirezi, Lapushniku, Prekazi - Drenicė, Dukagjini - Kosovė in flames, meanwhile, the capital Prishtinė “an oasis of peace” and a “flowering center” of the Serbo - Albanian business”.

Woefully, raise of image of rough – and – tumble there are even today, in this day of remembrance!

And there will be more sketches buying tractors, scattering presents and means from the Albanian doll governments, and leaders with the looks and spirit of a dwarf, who forget the deeds of the colossus of the Albanian cause.

FATHER ADEM JASHARI! IT ISN’T OVER YET…!

10.03.2010 Rendered into English
    K ė r ē o v ė Prof. Ahmed MORA

Ahmed MORA

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime
    Ahmed MORA

LET THE BICEPHALOUS EAGLE STEP FORWARDS

Sometimes I think that we are very impressed by the chattering of the day’s happenings. In general, newspapers, radio the small screen, especially the “sky” satellite programs which of a short glance and one sided information’s. They suffocate us with published details of the daily events, on the contrary they obliged and allow us to lose the daily mirror of the great historical moments.

Anyhow, we shouldn’t forget that this epoch is a deep tendency with historical responsibilities and it isn’t a tizzing or an infatuate passing period, which will form and determine the step of our nation in the future. In order to step in these historical moments it’s demanded and necessity for wisdom, vision and a wide look, which will be in parallel with the time in which we are living.

Like this look, long and wide it gives us opportunity to know, that the revolution for national independence is a historical fundamental fact of our time, even though this revolution is uninterrupted. During this time, once it happens and in front of our eyes, at our century oblivious it’s bearing a birth a new nation, its first inspiration is to a vow, verifies its national identity which doesn’t have, and that YESTERDAY WAS WANDERING THROUGH THE CLIFS OF CARPATE.

The deeper hope of the poor is, that in the world, inside the boundary of the international collaboration with dismay to deliberate over a problem according to the “traditions and ideas” in the way as it glorifies, verifies and falsifies for itself, together its servants. And, at one time, with like that permanent propaganda, is trying to blind and deafen old Europe crouched in slumber, and to betray the whole world’s opinion and democratic power that this nation is the most relic nation than the antiques!?

It is on the advantage of the feelings and actions of the wisdom for us, and precisely this is about our national advantage, that a revolution of national independence is blooming and we should accept and cultivate it.

But, this bloom should be concentrated precisely for us and not to work with a mouldy brain for the others as we have worked, made mistakes, and acted through every historical reformation, because the world is of such kind, in which one, we Albanians for the first time in history shouldn’t make mistake, but on the contrary we should be more vigilant and to give promise and hands to each other, while on the base of the princips for existence to struggle for our national independence.

I do believe that it is a time to talk and debate against the democratic processes, because it isn’t the end of these processes neither but it’s the start of the end, but the end of their start. Well, on the contrary in this end of the start of evolutions or revolutions for transformation where we should initiate and form our political front for all national rescue.

In the democratic processes we shouldn’t forget, that possibly it was and it’s necessary to be born political parties, organizations, associations, forums and units with the term full of proud “DEMOCRACY”, among those by their own programs are fixed firmly and are demanded human rights – citizen – and the rights of freedom of speech.

Brethren, we are asking ourselves, possibly, where is all this sufficient?! Whether, is this, that about our nation is suffering? The answer should be no and no, but that what for our nation is suffering is FREEDOM and the NATIONAL INDEPENDENCE in all lives spheres.

I wouldn’t like to talk about that what happened yesterday, according to the sterile demands and actions of some parties which one fastened us with nails in the frames of duration, tolerance, waiting and fail so that we left to ask ourselves what happens and what will happen to with us tomorrow?!

I think, that our task isn’t that we to ask for responsibility of the failure from our collaborators or our citizen’s parties, that of DPP and NDP as already our population calls these parties “panslavic”, swoon parties: which now it isn’t necessary it to be explained any more, seeing that it is evident and for such a thing the population is informed and knows them very well, while on the contrary the population knows very good what it wants and demands – THE NATIONAL SOVEREIGNITY.

Therefore, I do encourage myself to say I do believe I share the opinion of hundred – thousands individuals, their desires and hopes, that our population is waiting today for something better from us that are the cheer – applauses and swearing for indignations, offending and attacks.

The time is now very acute and limited, while the instigation is very urgent but the solution is in high temperature that could possibility arrange a common passion for a like that political debate.

I am not unaware that it would be better this to be left for the future, and after the time that we come to victory, this which is primary for all of obligation about the dirties that has done an individual or a group of individuals, in order to make profit of the population – by making a good use of national matter, individually to give an account.

We should remind you that now it isn’t time to curse the darkness, but I call you together to light light which will lead us along that darkness in a the better, more sure and more healthy future, as said the deceased Winston Churchill.

Precisely, just thinking of this that it isn’t late yet, hoping that I shall have your support and at the sometime being sure and I think it is very clear, that the powers which unite are present in all of us, and that those forces are deeper, more powerful than those which separate and parcel out. But, anyhow it is necessary to these forces for unite to be led of others. Therefore, from every meeting here or in diasporas we should homogenize, coordinate our demands for engagement of all Albanian political subjects which are legal organizations and are dealing with political activities either in Kosovė or Eastern Albania; now so called FYR of Macedonia, Montenegro, territories of Southern Serbia as it is underlined very good in the novel “WHERE THE RIVER SEPARATES” and in the headship with republic Albania, should be raised the voice higher than ever by Albanian population, for alienation of the whole population’s demands and never to be left behind.

We should never accept status quo imposed by slavs, for the occupation and annexation of Albanian territories. But, on the contrary we should struggle with consequence for the unite of them and forming OUR STATE, in one STATE which is nothing else but the geographical and genealogical TREE OF REAL OR NATYRAL ALBANIA.

From all this I said above it’s very clear, that Albanians who are separated from integrity and are forced to live separated in Kosovė, FYRofM, Montenegro, inside the Southern Serbia and Chamery, now they are already aware that the bloody pressures of Serbs, Montenegro’s, slvo-macedonians and Greeks, that are done in their native ethnic territories they should faced, while the annexation of our Albanian territories to reject, because this is the only way which leads us towards our NATIONAL UNION.

By proclamation of Kosovė a republic, FYRofM – REPUBLIC OF ILIRIDA and SOUTHERN SERBIA TERRITORIAL AUTONOMY – with the right for self determination; the Albanians inform the world that they wouldn’t like anymore to live under the violence and claws of slavs!

So that, in FYRofM, Montenegro and inside the Serbia and Greece to the ruling chauvinists and megalomaniac rotations shake up the foundation of the democratic breath.

On the basis and estimating the activity of our political parties so far which one precisely is based in duration, tolerance, service, dialogue and onesided compromise for integration and gligorians coexistence, we should admit that such a political activity brought our nation in a very heavy cross-road and which is even worse it formed a front which I shall call it NEW FRONT – a front with two directions:

a) One of these directions of this front is the duration, tolerance, service, compromise and failure filled up with full dangerous for self-annihilation.
    b) The other direction of this front is full with wills, hopes, and unfilled threatening of slavs which again they direct us assimilation.

Well, honored brethren, don’t ask and demand that what has done and can do our father land for us!

We are aware that the actual Albania is in a low state of poverty, and it is covered with the mould of communism that planted the bloody thirsty Albanian for Albanians. Woefully, historically he has despise us as our old countrymen say that OUR MOTHER ALBANIA has burned us in 1912, it repeated the same one in 1945 and even nowadays they try to leave us edgeways!?

Therefore, we should ask ourselves what we do and what we can do for our Albania, concretely for Albanian population in their own territories, which are TREE of our FATHER LAND, in the boundary of the FYRofM?!

If we want to get out of this chaotic situation and fatal one for self-determination, and if we would like to be proud and to accept the blessing of our new generation; our children, we should give the inter Albania promise and to sacrifice maybe more than ever up to complete victory, BECAUSE TODAY IS THE TIME TO LIVE AND NOT TO DIE; and in stead of to feel sure in this what have served our political parties, a citizen party and others, slavs opposite.

It is reasonable to be fought this NEW FRONT, to be demanded obligation to all of those who avoided the factor nation, sisters and brothers, it is our respect that in every place and a fix time and there where will image necessity to raise our voice, to give account the conspirators, let it echo up to the heaven cup. With iron-will to defend the factor nation, with the feeling of awareness and stubborn stand to ask for independence alone and not to wait old Europe crouched in nap, that integrity of eagles cuts it!....

They indeed, have kept silent and arbitrated badly, even though al last time the Twelve European is attempting to show a “wisdom and eye wided” towards the Albanian matter so as the directions of “real” justice wants, but, for sorry, let convince the brains of our instigated parliamentarians, who lament with crocodile’s tears for not accepting the artificial state in the Europe.

Anyway, I wouldn’t like to open quarrel, misunderstanding between the present and the past, because I’m sure that we shall endanger to lose the future, and this it the most costly thing. Our attention should be put without any delay to the future, because the world is changing but our nation should go forth, while the old to finish, but, don’t forget that history condemns.

I’m really sorry to say, but the Albanian nation and nowadays is still in that historical cross- road, unselected and has necessity for coordination, human and moral relations between itself, so that to be chose people to whom will direct the consciousness. First and foremost, with their own clear world – out – look they will find courage to treat with regard arguments and not to accept directions, to be logic people and not of the domination and despotism, in one word they should be people who will give believe and feelings for a national welfare.

Without facing the annexation of the Albanian territories out of Republic Albania and forming the common State a REAL OR NATYRAL ALBANIA for us Albanians there is no freedom, we can’t progress as well as neither, but someone can hope or think that in Balkan will have stability, in what are recalling the foreign diplomatist?!...

In other words we should act in an movement of whole national, for union whole national, in our home and not our national solution to find in the scenes of those who have done and do parceling, occupation and annexation of our territories as it is Serbia, Montenegro, Greece and FYRofM.

We shouldn’t believe to none of them who offers us an easy solution, because that the only answer and final will come from the work of thousands individuals were they small or big, from the breast of nation actions which will flow from villages, towns and provinces that are separated from the Actual State, from encourage actions and the wise servants of the nations and the reaction of the inhabitants of the country for full independence.

Because of this, I call you to defend the national identity and this is indispensability and inalienable right to be formed national parties, radical and not citizen parties, which like bright focus, will have the national independence and will take us out of the darkness which has covered us.

I lodge you an appeal, to come to realization of our future, we should estimate the moral, the national historical quality which are embraced the four main elements, elements that should be possessed of any Albanian in the soul. Everyone as an individual has to possess courage with wisdom as George Gordon Lord Byron said: “The bravery should be guided by meekness.” As second element is judgment with prudence, the third one should be integrity with frankness for inter-Albanian unity and the fourth one is the dedication with the reasons in actions that will be taken.

Finally, from the depth of my truthful heart I do greet the step forth of bicephalous eagle, and at the same time I demand that should be acted reasonable and responsible, to have mutual understanding, unity and respect towards each other, understanding and inter Albanian tolerance in connection to overpower the complicated confusiors that are, on the contrary the time, history, the nation itself will judge us, but at the same time to the nation I wish a good work and many, many success in futurity.

Written in
    K ė r ē o v ė

Ahmed MORA

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime
    FERIT RAMADANI

USKANA YESTERDAY – TODAY KĖRĒOVĖ

Through centuries you exist, through history
    From the FORTRESS the morning`s beams spread you the light
    The perk of the Eagle like a War Cry stood
    Zajaz takes the ambushes to speak for the augmentation!

Ilirian’s Uskanė – neither the hungry nor the thirsty faded you away
    What meditations did you have – and what language do you speak?
    A step you did – to echo Tomorr
    And from the echo – to destroy any bloody invader!

How many plights have you carried in crossroads – cross wars?
    When the journeys started in the morning and the night came over!
    To link the Vilayets, to speak and sing to freedom
    To wave the EAGLE – through Polog and Pelagony ...!

Between you were linked Manastir and Kosovė
    Greetings and blessings received Plavė and Gucia!
    Because the link of Albanians became an echo of Re-incarnation
    Our territories to be together – never to have quarrels!

Like that should act, all of us for our Fatherland
    In the organization Ballė with the TWO MEAILS, martyrs’ of Freedom!
    A century War Cry wakes up Kėrēovė today:
    - Emperors! Get out of Iliry... !

USKANĖ – KĖRĒOVĖ – A TRIUMPH OF COUNCIOUNESS

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Here are some verses of a forgotten song:

Mefails their socks with dots
    Liberated Kėrēovė for five minutes

Rexhė, was going from the cliffs?
    We can’t have Kėrēovė with kaurrė and shkina *

Go away you o Serbs and Bulgarians
    As in Kėrēovė are coming Albanians!

Hey hey hey Albania is coming ...!

* kaurrė: means – male rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats.
    Shkina: means – female rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats.

Whose is KĖRĒOVA?

As hypothetic as necessary is this question! Whose is Kėrēovė?
    It isn’t a matter of occasion that in Kėrēovė have happened many battlefields.
    And those of the battle, and those after the battle! Have started the long caravan of the captures to button the navel of our robbed Fatherland! With boundary stone have segregated Vilayets from Vilayets! The Albanians from Albanians!
    Those who are born and raised in Kėrēovė saw with their own eyes what does the stratosphia of the captures’ do!
    After 1945 there went on many struggles so that the natives of Kėrēovė to admit defeat.
    The Newcomers that Kicevo brought, they settled themselves into the palaces that were built caravan. And “egejcit” people brought from Greece, and the officials of the federation – from Serbia and Montenegro, they had the only aim! To sow Kėrēovė with their own sorolop’s, in order to survive Kicevo! And the natives, especially Albanians, to make them halt, and uproot them!

There were and from the kin that were born in Kėrēovė but, they didn’t think like Kėrēovė did. They with the incantation of Kicevo, in order to get power, they created deep and large wounds to Kėrēovė! To the Kėrēovė, which is doughed with the ideas of National Incarnation? Those who were the Albanian Dignity!

Among this horror, the Kėrēovė’s Albanians put their heads together with the ideas that aims independence, to prevent courage of Kicevo that sprains everything. And developed the projects brought from Committees of Belgrade and Shkup so that they can punch the direction of the Albanian ideas up to liquidation, which they have inherited from their own forefathers.

Kėrēovė doesn’t hate Kicevo! She says no just to the satanic projects which over trod their development. Kicevo constructed everywhere where it wasn’t Albanian’s. The infrastruction did completely and there in the villages with two inhabitants but who were not Albanians. On the contrary, in the places settled with Albanians, and when there was an initiative for construction with self-contribution, made the procedures impossible!

Today Kėrēovė is a symbol of sending a message for cohabitation!

She with good will asks to return the directions in good way! Because that is the reality! Is the only option that was ironed on the unusual surroundings, in battle, in jail, in migration! Just for one aim:
    - Less sufferings, poverty and tortures in our centuries fireplaces!
    - More joy, wealth and happiness for all of us ...

Ilirian’s Uskanė – neither the hungry nor the thirsty faded you
    What meditations did you have – and language did you speak?
    A step you do – to echo Tomorr
    And from the echo – to destroy anybloody invader!

[QUOTE]

All these are only remembrances of the centuries Albanian
    In real, today in Kėrēovė dominates the slavic rough-and-tumbled occupation, and they, attempt to dominate everything !

A BRIEF DESCRIPTION: THE WHOLE TERRITORY OF KĖRĒOVĖ

The yesterday’s Uskana – today’s Kėrēovė spreads in the valley of Kėrēovė. In 1996, it was divided in five local Administration Units:

1. LAU. The Municipality of Kėrēovė
    2. LAU. The Municipality of Zajas
    3. LAU. The Municipality of Oslomej
    4. LAU. The Municipality of Dėrgovė
    5. LAU. The Municipality of Vraneshticė

THE POSITION OF KĖRĒOVĖ

It is situated in the East of actual Republic of Albania, segregated of it, is under the administration of FYRM, in the Western part.
    It belongs to upper flow of the River ILIRIDA (Treska).
    In the North, it bounds with the summits of mountains BISTRA and Gostivar to the peak Strazha.
    In the South, the River ILIRIDA flows on side, besides the mountain MAJA E SHQIPES (Ilinica).
    In the North-East the river flows to the mountain of ĒELOJCĖ, which bounds with Poreēen!
    In the West it bounds with Dibėr, Ohėr and Strugė, which contains the continuity of the segregation from the actual Republic of Albania, where and in the other side of the boundary and in this side, from born and first cry and up to death, is acting, living and dying Albanian!

Only the administration, official documents, certifications passports, ID..... they are in Macedonian !

DEMOGRAPHIC STRUCTURE

The whole demographic structure of the population of Kėrēovė we will bring after we do round word of the shows and the other facts, which influence powerfully with violence and tyranny, with the only target to fade the Albanian population, which one, from the time of immemorial has been over 60 percent in Kėrēovė.

Gjakushi USKANĖ – KĖRĒOVĖ - A TRIUMPH OF CONCIOUSNESS

Kicevo, how many wounds and pains you created, how many crimes over Albanians

[QUOTE]

The Reality of development of Kėrēovė facing the dominant challenges of Kicevo.

KĖRĒOVĖ THROUGH HISTORY

1. It dates since very early, in the time of Illyrians with the name USKANA.
    Since the year 170 – 169 there are annotations of its existence.
    The Byzantines rulers do mention Kėrēovė in 1018.
    The wars of Crusades have destroyed the culture and acting of the native people, wanting to lose the vestiges of past civilizations which existed , in order to raise their occupying culture.

2. The Serbian State and the King Millutin in 1924 proclaimed the rule over Kėrēovė as a gift given by the forces that were situated in Balkan and Europe.

In reality, since 14th century Kėrēovė is under the rule of Turkey. They explored its rich mines, especially the copper and manganese. But, they motivated the development. They build town on the stage of it, the Fortress and the Clock Tower. Meanwhile in the centre of the town they built the beautiful SHADĖRVAN and three Mosques.

It is worth to emphasize, during this period of time already over 80 % of the population belonged to Islam Faith.

3. Later on, with Russian support, went on many battles, from the slyness and disbelieve of Slavs were damaged the Albanians, Turks and the other who preached respectively Islamic faith.

In 1912, Kėrēovė was not embraced in the Independent part of Albania. Its remain out of actual Albania with many other territories from Manastir, Pėrlepe, Veles and Kumanovė, they survived the terrifying slavery, but at the time they developed and facing the resistance for survival.

In 1919 the Conference of Versailles unjustly decided that these places as well as Kosovė, to be administrated from the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenians, who followed a rigid policy for the administration of the natives and the behavour of the colonists Serbs in these places.

4. In 1941, Kėrēovė perpetuated the independence up to 1945 when she was guided by the Organization Balli Kombėtar and its allies Italians and Germans, she was living in the administration of NATURAL ALBANIA.

Again, after 29th of November, 1945, Kėrēovė and the up mentioned places, Manastir, Pėrlepe, Veles, Kumanovė are under the colonial makoslav*.

* makoslav= means the rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats.

So, it is obvious the dominated target of Kicevo!

Through the six regions where everyday are walking her citizens in order to create happiness they face disastrous aims of the crushing policy! The same as in front of them appear her names and family names of the streets, which ones keeps the names of the executioners: because they against Albanians did many criminal actions!

The coming ages will ask, who were they? Here they are!

Region 1

1. Boulevard of Liberation – The Square of Kėrēovė
    2. Vasil Nikoloski
    3. Vele Zmejkoski
    4. Goce Delēev
    5. Dushan Joveski
    6. Engelska
    7. Ibe Palikuqa
    8. Jordan Piperkata
    9. Josif Josifoski Sveshtarot
    10. Karaxhica
    11. Krushevska
    12. Kuzman Josifoski
    13. Lubica Bogeska
    14. Marshal Tito
    15. Mehmed Mehmedoski
    16. Niko Pusoski
    17. Sande Shterioski
    18. Tane Caleski
    19. Cvetko Jakovleski
    20. 11 Oktomvri
    21. 11 Septemvri
    22. 15 Noemvri

Region 2

1. Amit Ēelopeēanec
    2. Bukoviq
    3. Belgradska
    4. Drage Karbuniēanec
    5. Zagorje
    6. Ilinica
    7. Isen Akioski
    8. Jane Sandanski
    9. Kraguevaēka
    10. Latif Sulejmani
    11. Mehmedalija Velijoski
    12. Ohridska
    13. Prilepska
    14. Raim Lika
    15. Rexho Rushit Zajazi
    16. Skopska
    17. Stojan Bozhinoski
    18. Strushka
    19. Tetovska
    20. Njė Maji
    21. 29 Nėntori
    22. Marshal Tito

Ferit RAMADANI:

THEY HAVE SACRIFIED THEIR LIVES

(IT IS DEDICATED TO KĖRĒOVĖ’S LEGENDARIES
    Who historically gave their lives for NATURAL ALBANIA?)

Through generations to foes
    Decay their gullets
    When in Groves Zajaz’s Mefails
    Held their Assemblies

One of them – sparkling eyes
    Observes the peak of mountain Drenovė!
    The other one from Ēelojcė –
    His step is – to Kėrēovė!

After them the kaurrėt*
    Go backwards and forwards on the steepness,
    Under commander in chief of Tempo
    Wander the sons of shkinės*!

*kaurrėt = means male rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats
    Shkinės = means female rapacious people who invaded from the cliffs of Karpats

But, break up and pass away
    Everywhere through shrubs!
    When from the summit of mountain –
    They hear: By hands o valiants!

And lead Two Mefails
    The valiants stony – hearted
    They face conquerors
    To defend the boundary!

The Eagle of Skėnderbeg
    Waves on the Fortress
    Shudder the sons of shkinės
    Burst out along the fences!

Kėrēovė to be enslaved!
    Zajaz to be demolished!
    “Wouldn’t let the sons of Ballė *
    Their eye is never afraid!

* Ballė = Forehead

They fling in the struggle
    Against the panslavia
    Which parcels out the nation
    And the territory of Albania!

They come into the sight again from centuries
    They come into the sight again echo!
    In the Groves they hold Assembly;
    - Our Fatherland we defend!

Skėnderbe – the Greatest,
    Never overpowered
    A small – Mic Sokol
    Burns for the Flag!

And the fighters of Balli
    Where are standing surrounded!
    - No! The valiants aren’t broken,
    The life they have immolated!

They have immolated their lives
    To guide to the Freedom!
    We are not Slavs,
    But, Albanians – Albania!

TO THE HEROES OF KĖRĒOVĖ

Our ancient Uskanė since Iliria
    For your population you’re precious Albanians
    Through centuries history has written
    Terrors and their legendary heroism

Of this Kėrēovė of today and brave
    Are born valiants, their voice spread all over?
    With national stalwart ideas
    They thaw their lifes for Fatherland.

Selim Braqoni a mountain’s eagle
    Bright minded and progressive
    He was delegate in Vlorė of Ismail Bej Qemal
    He represented Kėrēovė’s population

Sulltana from Qafė, the daughter of highlander
    Even though she was sixteen years old
    To the soldiers of King took their lives
    And became a symbol to the Albanian women

Kamerr and Imer Bllaca from Jagoll
    Engaged themselves in hand to hand combat with
    Invaders and polices, their guns only fire vomited
    Through all their lives, they did the same to kings and Serbs.

The wise man Mehmed Ali Ballazhi
    His wisdom he bestowed to his people to emancipate
    And both Mefails from Zajaz
    Like dragons they have fought

The Little Mefail, valiant over valiants
    He filled the mountains with wedding hosts
    Against the invaders but as lightenings
    Under the slogan “By hands, By hands”

[I would like to remind the readers who are not from the vicinity of Kėrēovė, when the valiant fought against the invaders, they just call the slogan, “By hands, by hands”, not spreading cartridges, but they were able to catch the enemies alive because this became their habit, and on the contrary, when the foes heard this slogan – our old natives told us, many enemy soldiers had heart attacks]

Like this history as of Kėrēovė
    Do have and the other regions where Albanians fought
    Which ones are limbs of the Kosovė’s body?
    Shkup, Tetovė, Strugė. Dibėr and Gostivar

It is a great honour to be mentioned
    Xhemė Hasėn, e valiant with wings
    Heroically fought for this land
    That independence this land to have

The valiant who fought near Kunovė in Gostivar
    Without any arms but with courage and heart
    He brightened the face of the Albanian people

The Teacher, Avni Elmazi, was his name

To these valiant like the eagle
    The Albanian people will sing to them
    Through weddings and our chambers
    Generation after generation to evoke them

FEIM, NEW JERSEY, U.S.A

Below follows the list of our heroes that fell during this period for defending the century’s ideals to the whole territory of Albania, and the name of Kėrēovė. But, woefully, makoslavs have changed it into Kicevo, where even up today stand their names in schools, factories, roads, squares even though the population is over 90 % settled by Albanians. Unfortunately, the names of the slaughters of the Albanians stand.

But, it is mature to know the names of the sons of Kėrēovė who sacrified themselves during 1940-1945, the fighters of Balli Kombėtar that Kicevo had done whatever in order not to be left neither the names nor the trace!

1. Abedin Dagoja
    2. Abedin Kaloshi Braha
    3. Adem Jagodini
    4. Abdulla Shehu
    5. Azem Veli Kasa
    6. Ali Hyseni
    7. Ahmet Biseri
    8. Ali Bllaca – is killed at the place called Gėshtenjėt – Osoj
    9. Abedin Limani
    10. Ali Aliu
    11. Ahmet Osmani
    12. Ahmet Bekteshi
    13. Adem Ramiz Llani
    14. Azem Veli Llani
    15. Ahmet Xhaferri
    16. Ahmet Zyli
    17. Ahmet Sejdini
    18. Bajram Murati
    19. Baki Ipēja
    20. Beqir Muharremi
    21. Bajram Velija
    22. Bajram Haliti
    23. Begzat Vuli
    24. Bedri Osmani
    25. Bexhet Hoti
    26. Beqir Ramēja
    27. Baki Neli
    28. Brahim Xhaka
    29. Brahim Vuli
    30. Bajram Veseli
    31. Brahim Jakupi
    32. Dalip Arifi
    33. Dalip Ferati
    34. Daut Dauti
    35. Dan Shabani
    36. Demir Luta
    37. Deston Qafa
    38. Dervish Muēku
    39. Dervish Llokaēi
    40. Demir Pinjolli
    41. Demir Lena
    42. Daut Selimi
    43. Demir Lula
    44. Daut Halimi
    45. Emro Xeku
    46. Emro Pinjolli
    47. Emin Nebiu
    48. Esat (Arangjell)
    49. Esat Musliu
    50. Fazli Bexheti
    51. Faik Saliu
    52. Faik Halimi
    53. Fazli Bekteshi
    54. Fatime Xhelili
    55. Fatije Ēeliku
    56. Gani Jusufi
    57. Gani Kasa
    58. Hajredin Xhaka
    59. Hasan Murati
    60. Hajdin Mehmeti
    61. Hajredin Bllaca
    62. Hysen Jahoja
    63. Hajdin Liēi
    64. Halil Shabini
    65. Hamit Dedja
    66. Hajro Rushiti
    67. Haxhi Iseini (Sėrbicė)
    68. Hamdin Zendeli
    69. Habib Kaleshi
    70. Hamdin Dedja
    71. Halim (Mangupi)
    72. Kamerr Bllaca – killed at the doorstep in miserable way
    73. Kamerr Fejza
    74. Rexhep Litoja
    75. Iljazi (Arangjell)
    76. Ibrahim Dedja
    77. Imer Fejza
    78. Ismail Ēaushi
    79. Isuf Bllaca
    80. Nexhbedin Neziri nga fshati Berikovė
    81. Nuredin Bajrami
    82. Musli Ferat MORA – killed at the place called Gėshtenjėt
    83. Muharrem
    84. Meti (Arangjell)
    85. Muadin Dedja
    86. Mefail Shehu – I Madh
    87. Mefail Tufka – I Vogėl
    88. Rufat Abduli
    89. Rushit Begu (Popovjan)
    90. Sadin Bajram MORA – who was killed over the
    Village Jago, at the foot of the place so called SHULLO.
    91. Sadet Fejza
    92. Selim Selimi
    93. Xhafer Fejza

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

These are the meteors which raise glories up to Heaven of heroism which ones will return in the names of schools, squares, roads, factories, there are and so many others who survived Slavic prisoners, persecutions…!

Like this was the injured Kėrēovė in the heart and soul from Kicevo for about a century! But it never vanquished!

“Verdict of the Albanian League “THE RESISTENCE OF NATION” KĖRĒOVĖ

No: 01-28.11/2000
    K ė r ē o v ė

On the basis of Sentence No: 01-28.11/2000 The Assembly of Albanian’s League “THE RESISTENCE OF NATION” - Kėrēovė, brought the following:

D E C R E E
    For publishing the conclusion

For the approval of the names of the roads, squares, factories, schools wherever live Albanians they should be nominated with the names of our martyrs and heroes of the period of 1940 – 1946.

I.
    1. The Square of the Town should be nominated: MARTYRS OF THE NATION
    2. In the Region No: 1 The Street Marshall Tito, nominated MEFAILI I MADH – ZAJAZ
    3. In the Region No: 1 The Street Kuzman Josifovski, nominated MEFAILI I VOGĖL - ZAJAZ
    4. In the Region No: 1 The Street Jordan Piperka, nominated IBRAHIM ALI DEDJA
    5. In the Region No: 1 The Street Goce Dellcev, nominated HABIB KALESHI

II.
    1. In the Region No: 2 The Street Jane Sandanski, nominated HAMIT RAMĖ DEDJA
    2. In the Region No: 2 The Street Drage Karbunicanec, nominated MEDIN LETNIKU
    3. In the Region No: 2 The Street Belgradska, nominated DAUT SELIM - BRAJA
    4. In the Region No: 2 The Street Skopska, nominated DERVISH LOKAĒI
    5. In the Region No: 2 The Street Tetovska, nominated MUSLI FERAT MORA
    6. In the Region No: 2 The Street Pozelinoska, nominated SADIN BAJRAM MORA …….

III.
    1. Kitino Kale, to be nominated KALAJA USKANA
    2. Museum – SULTANĖ QAFA
    3. The School in Village Jagoll Dolencė, to be nominated PERTEF ABAZ THEREPELI

IV.
    In accordance with the Attitudes for Action of the Albanian League “THE RESISTENCE OF NATION”, THE Assembly approved the Verdicts.

V.
    On the basis of demands of the Proposed Projects for the whole of regions will bring decision in the next meeting.

THE ALBANIAN LEAGUE “THE RESISTENCE OF NATION” KĖRĒOVĖ

The President 14.04.2010 Translated into English
    GJAKUSH TANA K ė r ē o v ė AHMED MORA – AROMA

Ahmed MORA

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime
    Ahmed MORA
    K ė r ē o v ė

O C C A S I O N A L M E E T I N G

By date 16.of February, 1992 there was a meeting for foundation of the sub party of the National Party in the Village GRESHNICĖ. On the round table, which one was organized after the promotion of the Party’s program in which one there was a political debate about the questions, what do we think about formation of the other parties besides that of the Democratic Prosperity in Kėrēovė?

The floor was taken by Mr. Ferit Ramadani who stressed out:

On the occasion of founding this sub – party, I greet the presents.

Simultaneously, to the carriers of the political development I wish to have success in the facing with tendencies of a classic slavery unitary, which will remain still present on these spaces creating repression of revolt and distress.

If the Party that we create today and its sub – parties, wouldn’t aim to untied the lawful demands and rights of these suffering people, really it wouldn’t come to remain in its acting function of continuation.

In front of us and in front of our futurity stand many objectives that should be fulfilled. All of them are covered with the mystery created from the oppressor government, from which, we with insistence demand to detach and coordinate Albanian advantage, where we have part, and right to be equal carriers of the developing processes.

My opinion is that the key of Albanian development is in our side. We’re the main force of development. Everything created in construction and infrastruction, is and our participation. But it grows pale when we should be employed. When we ask for social protection, when we ask for administrative documents, for which ones, if you don’t find a friend, you will never get them. And naturally a friend can’t be made without packing him a gift or the value of money, which are taken and takes for banal administrative service, like, for example: identification card, passport, or different wreaths was it for marriage or divorces.

Up to now we are rewarded with the presents of cudgel and the political lynch. We were rewarded with customs tariffs and taxes. We were rewarded with prisons and prosecution. Now and further on, for these, we should endeavor to receive our compensation. Since our demands faded away as in Hide Park of London. Up to now, none of Albanians did accept any long expiry credit. None of Albanians did take any scholarship for Master’s Degree. With tenders and with the firms that they bring profit, Albanians can’t reach to them. For these, and from this place, where is forming this sub – party, I wish to Albanians to accept a unity language, and to coordinate the process that brings us to victory. I wish you success.

Meanwhile, in my discussion I emphasized that we are in the crossroad of the paradoxical democratic transformation where we are surrounded with wolves and foxes, maturity is that the horse should be caught by the bridle and not by the tail. Because of this, I don’t feel any necessity to excuse ourselves in front of the Kėrēovė’s opinion and wide more, since our nation knows well and better the destructive activity of a panslavic party, a party in government for the government as it is the Democratic Prosperity without comment.

A full proof is that they have failed from the top to the bottom, therefore, I think that it’s a lose of time to deal with that that what do think the inundated CUPIDS of DPP or the bastion of the big threes in Kėrēovė who have forgotten the truth, the objective, but, on an unreal way and parameters of slavery in our own home, gave opportunity that betrayers, hipocrites, and brigands to raise themselves at the acme of glory and to become presidents: with their holiness in assemblies and debates finding compromises with slavs they do approve greatly the proposed verdicts into discrimination actverdicts for the annilihilation of the Albanian nation!

Where it is known good and good that Albanian nation is an OAK – TREE, which one faces all kinds of winds indistinguishly that what kind of quality they do initiate, it throws itself in sadness but always triumphant it comes; defended without helmet from the blood and deep sorrow, it doesn’t ask what say the parliamentarians, who sow poison and impression of fear, doesn’t bear the annexation of the Albanian territories but with stoic perseverance defenses the factor NATION.

Knowing that the factor NATION belonged to the past belongs to the present, there is no mistrust it will belong to the future. That is why, this OAK – TREE, should raise its voice up to the Heaven’s cup, for the animation of the multiplying the territories annexed artificially in five, which is a total people’s demand, while with iron will to defend the factor NATION, but with the sense of awareness and stoical will to defend Albanian territories settled with Albanians, with objective of unity to demand independence ALONE, because today it is time TO LIVE AND NOT OT DIE.

And, O, poor Albanians, that are afraid to demand FREEDOM, don’t demand human rights, which wherever are guaranteed by the international conventions, but demand the solution of all Albanian matter. Since this fiasco which is presented encouraged and disconcerted us asking ourselves what is happening and what will happen in our future?!

Well, I wouldn’t like to say, but there, from the inside of my soul it forces me to point that the “vision” of the deluged party members in our nation formed a NEW FRONT; a front with two edges – one of this directions is the front which offer the Cupids and the Sophocl of DPP and that is a front of round - bends, pockets, patience, tolerance and the fail full up with risk for self annihilation, and the other is a front with full hopes and unfulfilled sllavic threatenings which again directs us to assimiliation. Our cross – roud is this, that we are left in it and ask ourselves that where we are more sure, in this that what do serve to us the serviles of our present political subjects or the others – the Sllav’s opposition?!

In consequence, we need to form one party, a party which should let know the old Europe, that is crouched in century’s, slumber, because it is precisely she that should wake up from that dotage and to accept her done absurdity which of parcelling out Albanian and her popullation in five parts, a disgracefull and atrocious act.

Therefore let the give opportunity for solution to this political foolishness which one is nothing else except the result of their past erroneous. Because of that, that the time tells us that the reality of everything comes and has its base only that which id OBJECTIVE.

Objectivity, stands only in the justification and encouragment of the old Europe to do the inaliable multiply of this annexation with five produced artificially, which is impossible to present another thing besides that of FOUNDATION OF THE REAL STATE, and while accepting the done foolishness they would give opportunity to remedy and will avoid their own political egoism; BECAUSE THAT ALBANIAN STATE IS A TREE OF ITS OWN AND IT DOESN’T DIRIVE FROM ARTIFICIALITY.

I am persuaded on this what I’m saying and it is right to be formed a national party, which on its programs determinations would not have for base citizen’s statute, a hirer on its own home, but it will have for base statute of nation and wouldn’t ask for solution of the Albanian matter from the viewpoint of partially, a matter that I have underlined on my report which I red in the Assembly of the Foundation of the Youth’s Democratic Union held by date 03.08.1990 in which I do ask to protest the threatings, menances, and the other forms of the psychological terror of Serbo – macedonians that they wield towards the matyrs delegates of Kosovė, with target to prevent the solution of the essential matter for existence of the Albanian nation as an equal subject in Federation or Confederation.
    Without hesitation, it is more than clear to be constituted a party, which will have source of idea and option for solution of the all Albanian problems, to work hard in order to build whole national unity, to create footpaths of horizons and to be exemplary in mutual understanding, vigilance and snake eye - opened, with its programs determinations to warm the national soul and to be accepted on the nation’s breast, to let know and to instigate the young age to avoid the foolishnesses that cultivate the inundated servants of DPP.

A like this demand, probably can be seen better in my report which is red on the square of Kėrēovė in the solemn promotion of the program of DPP by date 20.10.1990, where among the other things I do emphasize that FYR of M – THIS ARTIFICIAL STATE with its Constitution multy - confection, multy ethnic as well as its geographical position she has, if she wants to exist, it must change its Constitution and in it to be determinate good and very good like an equal Constitution of the two nations that are majority in FYR of M, in which one Albanians and Sllavo – Macedonians as majority population and counting the bigger number of the others to be regarded NATIONS, and not nationalities and to be carriers of the sovereignty – a Switzerland’s example; where three nations in one state are from the top to the bottom equal; so that Germans, Italians and French’s form Swiss Confederate. THEN, WHY NOT, AND THIS ARTIFICIAL STATE CAN’T BE CALLED ILIRIDA, where would be the carriers of sovereignty the two populations which are counted the bigger in the State?!

In the same report, a litle below I have given proposal that we should get mutual understanding among all the political parties about the regulation of this State, beacuse this is more favorite, and then we to give the notion to FYR of M, which one historically never has existed in this territory, so that, it is not neccesary we to determine ourselves just in its geographical term. But, radical and reality is to be accepted the nation who live in it. In this context it comes out very clearly that FYR of M can’t belong to Sllavo – macedonians, BUT, IT HAS BEEN, IS AND WILL BE OURS THAT WE LIVE IN IT.

I wish you good work in the future.
    Ahmed MORA

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime
    Ahmed MORA

THE FATAL DECADE FOR ALBANIAN INTELLECT
    IN THE GYMNASIUM OF “PANĒE POPOSKI”
    IN GOSTIVAR, FYR OF MACEDONIA

The last but one decade of this century stimulated many and many creators against the monist state. I remember many humorists, but I’ll mention just this one of our world, Uncle Xhel with his sketch of the devil. The same thing happened at the Gymnasium “Panēe Poposki” in Gostivar, FYR of Macedonia. Some other “honest Albanians” came over and made all the others dishonest. Since there was no place where to catch the devils, they started with the mounted and fatal case concerning a former student of the same school. The case dealt with the funeral of deceased Xhemail Xhemaili, from the village Raven, in Gostivar. He was condemned for political reasons, a case which opened the way for the “Judicial Government”, concerning idea-political differentiations in our High School!

With the way of description, forms and methods of the idea-political differentiation in our school as organization of its own, I am convinced that are illuminated all other cases of the idea-political differentiation that were going on and in the other organizations during the communist system. This unlawful process went on even with worse forms and methods, so that it didn’t spare or left any organization to be untouched by the Serbo-Slavo-Macedonians National Chauvinism.

Therefore, with this idea-political differentiation the school educational process suffered along with the best educators, the most honest and the best workers including: Ramadan Ramadani – Vice Head Master, Fadbi Osmani, Xhumail Fejzullai, Hazbi Selmani – now has already got a political asylum in Germany, Shaip Bilalli – now has got a political asylum in Switzerland, Hasan Hasani and Nebi Tahiri.

Later on the fatal decade from our rows embraced and the colleague Samet Useini, an educator and historian full of enthusiasm in our school but the holders of power together with their hunting dogs without any shame and mercy they differentiated him and nominated him a political decedent because ha was against the “mixed classes” under the note of so called “Brotherhood Unit of Communism”!

About the polemic which was a debate at the Historical Symposium, by the genius of the XXI Century, Nijazi Limanoski. This man changed his personality like a CHAMELEON does his colour, to get to the point, in fact, he sometimes has appeared with different suffixes on his surname like: I, OV, SKI, and even with VICH. This symposium took place in Mavrovė, in 1980. During his speech, our colleague, Samet Useini, criticized very firmly, sharply and with scientific wisdom, threw down the slanderous remarks of this kuazi-intelectual from Village Rostushė the vicinity of Gostivar.
    For the same reasons, professors Hivzi Abazi, Mustafa Iseini – known by his pseudonym, MISHEL, and me Ahmed Mora, raised our voices against “mixed-classes” and the “justifications”, which were followed up by the “altruists”. Consequently our speaking up caused our idea-political differentiation and our suspension from the Gymnasium “Panēe Poposki” of Gostivar.

I, AHMED MORA, professor of English language and literature. I was employed at this gymnasium already for twelve years; I was proclaimed a political dissident with the decree from the Rules of Internal Security! I was proclaimed a political dissident after the revolutionary demonstrations, which broke out in the Socialist Republic of Kosovė, as well as, in the south-west of the artificial – social Republic of Macedonia. “The other arguments”, which pronounced me to be an unsuitable educator and later on bring the decision for my suspension, were mountings, calculations, lies, and maneuvers, based on the pretext that I have harmed and discredited the educational process.

I was simultanesly and frequently greatly attacked for not having taken part in the “grandious meetings of the Communist League”, and that sometimes, when I have been present, in a very demonstrative way left them in advance.

I have been also attacked for behaving differently in the “mixed classes”; communicating, talking and translating to the Albanian students into Albanian language!

It was stated that the Executive State for the Council of Communal Assembly of Gostivar in an official document number 13 -1899 dated 26.10.1988, demands that the High School is obliged to take over the measures for punishment for the idea-political differentiation by professor Ahmed Mora.

As well as, in a report by the Municipality of Kėrēovė, it is said that Mr. Ahmed Mora is under the influence of idea-political differences of irredentism followed by other remarks, that have not yet been explained, but, by which is asked for suspension of Ahmed Mora as soon as is possible!

I was accused of using literature from other Universities, including: Zagreb’s, Prishtinė’s and Lubljana’s Universities. Further more, I was mostly accused of not accepting literature from the University of Shkup.

Among other things, I was found guilty for having changed my family name from AHMEDI into my original family name MORA; which one is an origin and continuance of the beautiful and relic MORE!

Likewise, I was accused that I have broken the Law record for the increase of the natality, or better to say breaking the demographic balance of FYR of Macedonia, because I have got four children (on the contrary by Law was allowed to have only three) so that the power holders slavo-macedonians didn’t give to me any rise in wages for the fourth child and they didn’t let me the fourth one to be under my social insurances!

The occasion, I was also accused why I have greeted my student, Vjollca Latifi, with Albanian greetings, i.e., “MIRĖ DITA – GOOD AFTERNOON”, in the classroom, which was “a mixed class”. Why did I speak to her in my sweet Albanian language, the language of the nightingale, as it is referred to by NAIM?

Let me explain the mounted case, concerning the student Vjollca Latifi. The three previous schooling years, Vjollca Latifi was my student in the pure Albanian classes. I was lecturing in the IV-th year class, which was “a mixed one”, when meanwhile, Vjollca Latifi came into the classroom with a sheet of paper in her hand.

She asked me in the slavo-bulgarian language, as her father, Mr. Qani Latifi, has advised her to do. Since he was “a good adviser” and told her to talk in slavo-bulgarian because it was the language of the State and the background. Her foxy behavior irritated me immensely so I turned toward her and told her good afternoon in Albanian in very calm way, then I proceed in that slavo-bulgarian “me zaćuduva faktot kako e možno da za relativno kratko vreme mojata sakana ućenićka se preobrazuva od VJOLLCA na VIOLETA”.

As you see, I was heavily accused for speaking in my native Albanian language with my students in the so-called, “mixed classes”.

Concerning another mounted case, I was accused for giving advice to a “Macedonian” Muslim, a student who has asked me about his nationality. I gave him an advice towards self – decision and determining his own nationality. As a proof, read my decision for Expulsion for the working Task number 02 – 76 delivered on day 28.12.1988.

Even though, in my Personal File, which has been created especially for me from the side of the prosecution service, intelligence service and counter-intelligence service in FYR of Macedonia, registered under number 9-04-4913/4896, page number 3, it is very evidently that the above mentioned organs had engaged the Bulgarian agents: Mirko Angellovski, Zhivko Bogdanovski, Bozhidar Kuleski, Goce Gjorgjioski, Venera Gjorgjeska, Mladen Janakiovski and many other bulgarians whose identity can’t be read on sheets of the File. The above mentioned have been involved with the only target to follow my anti-communist and subversive acting towards the state of SFR of Yugoslavia?!

Ridiculously, they who YESTERDAY were wandering through the cliffs of Carpate encourage themselves and act denigrately, they inventing lies, without any shame in our opinion and that of the world, in a very official way they try to lie the world and write in my File, page three that I have dropped the work willingly in order to go to United States of America. But, the dirty ones forget the delivered verdict for political differentiation delivered on 28.12.1988, number 02-76, by which I Am suspended from all lives pores for existence.

These were moments when hypocrites, “these honest Albanians”, appeared as confident as national “patriots”. Before, and up to now, we have such squeezed lemons (patriots), like the Vice Head Master and now the Head Master Latif Latifi, “educator”, who is from the top to the bottom immoral. This matter is already well known by the deafened politicians of Municipality Gostivar.

He destroyed and caused a divorce, this is understandable why he shouldn’t have a place in the Gymnasium “Panēe Poposki” of Gostivar, where the matter of morality should be higher and healthier.

This sort of politician last his career in the Communist Committee, but equip with anti-Albanians ideas and sentiments, he was sent to the Gymnasium in Gostivar. Woefully, the creators of the monist policy kept silent, but do keep silent and these of the pluralism, about such a matter and didn’t argue out towards an immoral, a fish monger that was the head of the education of our school!

School is a place where the treatment of students should be kept in high regard for the authentic realization of their obligations and should not be treated upon like did this Head Master, who, like a hunting dog, pursued and offended the students, who were completely not guilty of boycotting and demonstrating in the autumn of 1988, which one were manifested against the “mixed classes”!....

An occasion, which will never be forgotten, was the common meeting of the two schools, “Panēe Poposki” and “Ēedo Filiposki”, which was held in connection with an intellectual petition of Kėrēovė, where an Albanian “MARTIR” said: Why do Albanians from Kosovė interfere with our inner workings, when we in FYR of Macedonia are fine and posses all rights.” This “noble fellow” went even further and said: “Let the Albanians of Kosovė see their own work, and leave us alone. What is worse, he continued by saying, he who doesn’t like it here and wants to study in the Albanian language, let him go to Albania.”

The self-opinionated and of the same mind, but even dirtier than the first, Gafur Musliu, once a professor of biology an d now of sociology, and even though we didn’t ask him for any evidence to his being Albanian, or at least feeling as such, he said: “I shudder at being Albanian, simply, I feel ashamed that I’m Albanian”, and he was very firmly against wearing the white cap as a national symbol, as well as, against wearing the national dress.

These “altruists” and two others conducted the “inquiries” of the innocent students and their own colleges with great pride. As a proof it is allowed to be asked the suffering, tortured students, who are hardened through the slavo-bulgarian’s prisons that are: Nafije Zendeli, Valdete Fejzullai, Nuredin Alimi, along with the others from the same generation.

The case concerning Vjollca Latifi was a fabrication dreamed up by the imagination of her father, our college, demagogue, the composer of humble plans and a very poor calculator, Mr. Qani Latifi – “an honest and noble Albanian”, that could never have been born of a mother, who compelled his daughter to give, a false statement against me. Personally, I was not surprised by such a gesture from Qani Latifi because it was known that he was a friend and very close to the Albanian’s bloody sucker, a person possessing no moral standards and a well known drunker.

It is left to mention that this “noble”, Qani Latifi, who managed to closed and destroy the College of Pedagogy in Shkup, so he came here with a lot of pretensions and an indomitable appetite, like that of Swiss cows for fodder, to become Head Master. It’s known that he is as an “honest Albanian” and “noble man” possessed quite a past, but as far as his morality is concerned, I won’t talk at all, just let his files be open during his time as pedagogue at the above mentioned gymnasium, (there you’ll see what kind of marriage he has?!)

By taking from what I have said above, it becomes very clear that the most famous conspirators and “good willed” people who were occupied and are still occupied with militant activities, infiltrated from the communist rows, as pan Slav services, in a very organized manner, with means that were not allowed of such posts, as they, the lies, clear calumny, very naļve and unsalted, arrived to come to the cross posts of “democracy”.

If we want to make a comparison with that of the monist system and that of pluralism, we’ll notice that the difference is very minimal. During communism the authentic motto of “brotherhood and union” compares with the Gligorian motto of coexistence we see in pluralism, which is nothing else besides the same wolf in another sheep’s clothing. At least I’m speaking for the Municipality of Kėrēovė, where we haven’t even seen a small difference, especially if we take into consideration that who is holding the wheel of pluralism.

However, I am keeping in mind that pluralism, especially in Democratic Party of Prosperity, is not working with any activity for clarion call and sacrifice. Hence, the nation saw the wheel of rationalization where the community had the hope of development. You, creators of fibs, inundates of the thrones, who have rowed through the verdant dreams of the oath, used communists to penetrate society with a means to ruin national values and ideas, and have entered through the holes of needles in order to cut societies stride toward development. You jumped like young hares in the cabbage patch, but there were no cabbages because you young hares ate them for your appetizers, as you did the students, collectives, intellectuals burials and songs of humble people, all the while you raised toasts for those of the cabinets. Today, with more perfect and dirty forums, you are trying to separate the suitable and unsuitable members of the party. Are they on the party line or out of it? With an unseen dictator and an angry driver you are differentiating between Albanians and those who possess national devotion, and you endeavour to muffle them.

Therefore, it finally comes out that your magic co-operation and total service with the Slav opposite inundates and makes the OBJECTIVE GOAL the nation worthless, but you Moloks* of the people will remain the last foal in the link of the pluralism.

Written in 28.10.1992 Published in the book
    Kėrēovė PANDEMONIUM UNDER THIS HEAVEN
    in 2001 – K ė r ē o v ė

* Moloks (Moloh) – is a Jewish word; divinity of Amonita and Moabita – on which they’ve admired the Sun, which they honored by bringing children as victims; it was a statute with a lion’s head and wide open arms, something which demands big and heavy sacrifices.
    Ahmed MORA

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime
    ESSAY: THE SCULPTOR, PREACHER AND THE TAILOR

Once upon a time, in a small village there lived a sculptor, a preacher and a tailor; The sculptor was the most famous in his area. One day he tried to make the best sculpture that he possibly could. He saved a great effort-one day he reached a point where he made such a beautiful sculpture of a girl, that he surprised himself of his progress. He was very happy and he didn’t know what to do. After a bit of thought and sorrow-thinking why the girl is not alive, he decided to pray for her with a great number of people and somehow give her life. He asked all the people of the vicinity to come and pray for her. Among the people that came there was the greatest preacher and the tailor.

When they came in, all of them were extremely astonished to see such beauty in front of them without a soul. So, they began to pray for her all together. The chanting and praying had been lead by the greatest preacher, who was present there. After a long prayer, which is ironically enough, but it was acceptable by the nature of God, the girl came alive. She was the fairest most beautiful-MUSE that ever had been seen in the whole wide world! Her fair-beauty seemed so much, as if she was not born from a mother, but as she was grown up from the earth or dropped from the rosy sky- which she looked like.

For the time being, the tailor was kind to her, because, as she was nude; he could not bear this at all-so he took off his own coat, put it on her and took her away to his shop. In the shop he gave her the most beautiful dress that he had. She dressed herself that was well for the events, she was really the most charming and attractive girl – A FAIR QUEEN. When all was set and done, he took her by the arm and came back where the audience was waiting.

The people were surprised a short time ago, however at present-when they see this MOUNTAIN MUSE, they were more surprised and thrilled with much enthusiasm. But, suddenly-there began a heated argument between the sculptor, preacher and the tailor; all this was about to whom the beauty belonged! No one could give an answer, no one could give a good idea, because everyone wanted to marry her.

The sculptor said: “The girl belongs to me-because I made her and nobody else. If I didn’t make the sculpture to whom the preacher would have given a soul, if I didn’t make her, whom the tailor could dress if there would be no one here. Therefore- there is no doubt about it, the beauty-belongs to me.”

The preacher said: “Indeed you made thee, but in case I didn’t keep my fingers crossed and if my destiny of praying was not acceptable by the country-side and THE GLORIOUS GOD HIMSELF, it would not be alive, but it would stand just like every other sculpture, without use. Therefore, she belongs to me.”

The tailor said: “ Certainly you made thee and the preacher gave her a soul, however, I did for her the most indispensable thing that a human being has, that nobody else could give her. I helped her immediately. Therefore, now the girl belongs to me.”

As you see, even though this is a very involved matter as well as a very logical problem, a solution could be found quite easily, the question is to whom belongs the girl now!? As I said that the solution of this problem is very simple and it could be found only in a logical way-so that nobody will have any objection about it.

This girl belongs to the tailor, the question is still on – why?
    In fact the sculpture was made by the sculptor, it got a soul by prayer of the preacher and became this human beauty. However, this girl belongs to neither of them. I dare say this because-he who made her is her father. So, father can never marry his own daughter. He who gave her soul, He is supposed to be the Mighty God. God gives to everyone life, but marry none of them. Therefore, without thought – the MOUNTAIN’S MUSE belongs to the tailor, as the tailor can make dresses for everyone and can marry anyone.

First of May, 1969
    London
    Ahmed MORA

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime
    2. DECISION FOR EXPULSION FROM MEMBERSHIP OF THE
    COMMUNIST PARTY OF FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC
    OF MACEDONIA

Community GOSTIVAR (Enclosure 4)
    Name of the Organization of the Communist Party of Former
    Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia-High School “Panēe Popovski”

D E C I S I O N

FOR EXPULSION FROM THE MEMBERSHIP OF
    THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF MACEDONIA

On the meeting of the Organization, that has been held on day 20.12.1988, on which meeting were present 29 members, is passed the decision for Mr. AHMED MORA , who is born on 01.05.1944, a member of Communist League since 16.02.1965 to be suspended from the Communist Party of Macedonia.

For this decision voted 28 from the presents of 29 members.

E X P L A N T I O N

Mr.AHMED MORA from the whole discussion, made inspections and improves during the last years, he has shown opportunity reference, particularly when it has been necessary to debate and give an explanation about ATTITUDES and CONCLUSIONS of the Communal Committee from the Communist League of Macedonia about the state of political-security and the conditions about the international relations, particularly in connection of the known occurrence or phenomena of the counterrevolutionary actions from the position of the Albanian nationalism and separatism. After that, often he has found an excuse and he frequently has found a reason for not being present at the meetings of the Elementary Organization of the Communist League and that without declaring himself exactly, when we have had discussion in connection with these problems, it

has even happened sometimes, and when he is present he abandons the meeting before it ends without any excuse.
    By this, as well as by his manifestation conduct of noticed unequal criterion and relation towards the students after the time that we founded mixed classes, it is estimated that he evidently is reporting a negative reference towards fundamental obligations as a member of Communist Party and educational labourer for strengthening the UNITED BROTHERHOOD and the INTERASSOCIATION. In enclosed of this comes the cases connected with the notice, which is let in secret way from a girl student of Albanian nationality about it that she (Vjollca Latifi) has used Macedonian language for a mutual communication in the mixed classes, also in the same nature is his conduct towards a student of Albanian nationality, who because of this has left the school. Indicative is and the fact that the above labourer has changed his family name from AHMEDI into MORA exactly at the period of time when and with these personal matters is noticeable manipulation from position of the Albanian nationalism and separatism.
    Also, this year, it is fortified that from the process of idea-political differentiation up to now Mr. AHMED MORA has not spoken out on the Elementary Organization of the Communist Party, which shows his attitude towards neutralism and opportunism, if we do have in consideration and the above mentioned moments. By all this, it is judged that the same professor has essentially damaged his personal reputation and moral figure as a member of Communist Party, actually when it is known that particularly the active actions in the position of Albanian nationalism and separatism in our school are evident and it is noticeable especially in the process of educational enlightenment that for a long period of time where and he himself works, because of this is logically enough that is emphasized the obligation of all the members of Communist Party in order that they have to settle all the negative phenomenon’s of this kind, so that simultaneously acting we can eliminate their professional appropriation about all kinds of actions that are of these positions.
    Having in regard all these moments, unanimous is the judgement of the Elementary Organization of the Communist League that Mr. AHMED MORA is no longer fit to be a member of Communist Party, because of this to him is passed an idea-political measure expulsion from the membership of Communist Union.
    Against this Decision the above named has right to objection during 30 days from the date that he had received this decision to complain to

Statute Commission of the Communal Organization of the Communist Party of Macedonia-in Gostivar.

The Decision is delivered Secretary
    on 31.12.1988 of the Elementary Organization
    Gostivar of the Communist Party
    Slobodan Tofiloski
    February 15,1989 signed
    CHICAGO

3.DECISION FOR EXPULSION OF THE WORKING TASK

On the basis of Article 94 item 1 from the Laws of working relations and Article 55, but in connection of Article 53 of the Statutes for responsibility about performing the labour obligations by the demand of the HEAD-MASTER of the High School “Panēe Popovski”-Gostivar, in order to bring to attitude and to fortify the responsibilities of the labourer Mr. AHMED MORA, by occupation professor of English language, who has been employed in Gymnasium “Panēe Popovski”-Gostivar, has done heavier damages of the working obligations, established by Article 141 item 2 from the Law of High School for education and enlightenment, and Article 55 from the Book of Rules about rehabilitation and performing the labour obligations, the disciplinary commission on day 28-th of December 1988 passed the following:

D E C I S I O N

The Labourer, Mr. AHMED MORA at working task, professor of English language, temporary is suspended from Gymnasium “Panēe Popovski”-Gostivar, starting from date 28-th of December 1988

The temporary driven out of work will last as long as this decision becomes final by bringing to attitude and strengthening the responsibility about the damage of the working obligations.
    During the time that the labourer will be temporary taken away of duty, to him will belong a personal income in the level of two-thirds of the average of monthly salary for the last three months.
    The request for the protection of rights of the labourer towards this decision does not delay the carry out of the Decision.

E X P L A N A T I O N

To Mr. AHMED MORA, the Elementary Organization of the Union Communist Party of Macedonia has given to him an idea-political punishment, expulsion of the Communist League, by the Explanation that it has got to know that he has set up separate conduct towards the students on the mixed classes in the process of teaching. Also, the Execute State of the Council of Communal Assembly in Gostivar by a letter number 13-1899 of date 26.10.1988 has been demanding the school to take over the punishment about working difference as well as by the report of the Municipality of Kėrēovė, in which is said that the above mentioned person is under influence of idea difference and some other quotations as they are: Looking for literature of English language from other Universities as that from Zagreb’s,
    Lubjana’s and Prishtinė’s, changing his own family name from AHMEDI into MORA, the case with the two students, the case with another student-Macedonian Moslem, and some other quotations, too.

JURIDICAL TUITION: The worker has right to objection during 8 days from the date that he had received this decision to complain to the School’s Labourer’s Counsel of the working organization.

Decision should be delivered to:
    - The Labourer
    - Archives
    - Cashier
    - Director of the school

The Disciplinary Commission
    28.12.1988 PRESEDENT
    GOSTIVAR Agron Reka
    Members:
    1. Meli Zenku
    2. Bogdan Manojloski
    (SEAL AREA)

The Disciplinary Commission of the High School “Panēe Popovski”-Gostivar, composed in counsel of:
    The President - Agron Reka
    Members: a) Meli Zenku
    b) Bogdan Manojloski

Taking care about the demand of the Head Master of the High School Gymnasium “Panēe Popovski”-Gostivar, from 27.12.1988 number 02.1118, in order to bring a disciplinary attitude and suspending of work and working organization the labourer AHMED MORA from Kėrēovė, who’s employed in Gymnasium “Panēe Popocvski”-Gostivar, at work and working task professor of English language, who has done heavier damages of working obligations established by Article 141 item 2 from the Law of High School for education and enlightenment and Article 55 from the Statutes about the responsibility and performing the working obligations, at the meeting on day 28.12.1988 after the time that they settled the matter they passed the following:

D E C I S I O N

It is brought the case in order to fortify the responsibility of the labourer Mr. AHMED MORA, at work and working task-professor of English language, for the done heavier damages of the working obligations, established by Article 141 item 2 from the Law of High Schools for education and enlightenment and Article 55 from the Book of Rules about the rehabilitation and performing the working obligations.

E X P L A N A T I O N

To Mr. AHMED MORA, the Elementary Organization of the Union Communist Party of Macedonia has given to him an idea-political fine, expulsion from the Communist League, by the explanation that it has got to know that he has set up separate respect towards the pupils on the mixed classes in the process of teaching. Also, the Execute State of the Council of the Communal Assembly in Gostivar by a letter number 13-1899 of date 26.10.1988 has been demanding the school to take over the punishment about working difference as well as bay the report of the Municipality of Kėrēovė, in which is said that the above mentioned person is under influence of idea difference and some other quotations as they are: Looking for literature of English language from other Universities like that from ZAGREB’S, LUBJANA’S AND PRISHTINĖ’S Universities, changing his own family name from AHMEDI into MORA, the case with the two students, the case with other student-Macedonian Moslem and some other quotations, too.

With the above action the above named professor has done heavy damages on his teaching obligations, according to Article141 item 2 from the Law of High Schools for education and enlightenment and Article 55 from the Statutes about responsibility and performing the lobour obligations.
    TUITION: The labourer has full right to objection during 8 days from the date that he has received the decision to complain to the School’s Workers Counsel of this organization.
    A copy of this decision ought to be delivered to:
    - The above named Professor
    - Head master
    - Archives
    The Disciplinary Commission
    28.12.1988 President
    Gostivar (SEAL AREA) Agron Reka
    signed
    Ndryshuar pėr herė tė fundit nga Ahmed.M : 22-05-2010 mė 17:14
    Ahmed MORA

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime
    PROTEST OF THE CITIZENS OF VILLAGE
    BAĒISHT*

At the time when the campaign of the genius of XXI century NIJAZI LIMANOVSKI, a pseudo-intellectual and a Moslem Macedonian from Rostushe, vicinity of Gostivar together with the campaign of the monist government, at the head with Communist Party and Central Committee of Macedonia, with aspects of neo-bolshevism and calumny and artifice for annihilation of the national dignity of a part of the Albanian population, attacked without stopping and in pluralism. Now the citizens of this village protest because of the truth and justice as it follows:

WE PROTEST

We the members of the Democratic Party of Prosperity from the village Baēisht-Kėrēovė, like citizens under this blue sky where there is acting and the branch of this Party, launch our protest voice because of the truth which should echo. Frequently from the ill constrain intention and Macedonian information we were called and marked with a label like “Moslem Macedonians”. This marked label for many years has saddened and distressed us, and once it has cut our identity that we keep for centuries. Therefore, we do believe that it neither can demolish nor can ever convince the world with such flatteries and constrain it while in our veins flows a clear Albanian blood.
    We demand to stop and discontinue this campaign for our national determination and ideology, since this is our legal right to feel in our homes and on our soil so as we like and we want. Any untruth that will endeavour to wind for our matter, they will never have success, because we are ready to raise our futurity so as we do understand and as we want, without falling on anybody’s care and anybody’s guardiance. If we ask to learn our language, which our ancestors spoke, this was expressed and through the petition that we signed forth, because that is a pride which makes us proud and happy and on the contrary it has nothing to do with Albanization when we are from the top to end Albanians.
    To witness in front of all those that would like to know the truth, we allow our national tradition that we cultivate with dignity.

Our national element can be seen in our clothes and linens which are entirely national, for males and females, in our wedding songs with all
    magnificence of waiting and the noble ritual in our funerals which are done according to the faith and traditions, and once more by our peremptory tradition for right and noble trail.
    With this protest we don’t want to avoid the possibilities of one who likes that idea if somewhere there are Moslem Macedonians, but we let to know and persuade all of them that like to dress and to us that “dress” that we had it never, don’t ever strive. In case if and this is not a complete testimony we let you know and we give opportunity to the genius “NIJAZOV LIMANOVSKI” that and with different analysis of our cells we will testify that he will not find at least one cell of that type for witness.
    This is the voice of 1400 Albanians determined with full conscience and in the Democratic Party of Prosperity.

10.08.1990 Translated from Albanian
    KĖRĒOVĖ Into English language by
    AHMED MORA

* BAĒISHT: a village in the
    vicinity of Kėrēovė
    Ahmed MORA

i/e regjistruar
    Anėtarėsuar
    04-05-2010
    Postime
    DEEP INDIGNATION FOR ILL-TREATMENT

TO HIS EXCELLENCY MR.SOROS AND TO HIS HUMANITARIAN
    FOUNDATION THE INSTITUTE – OPEN SOCIETY

Now to talk about the exodus and the massacres of Kosova from a short distance of time, maybe for you and for those who know well this tragedy it might be a little bit excessive, but to write and be grateful to those who embraced the help for the people of Kosova just at the very difficult moments, it is never enough or late. You testified it in action and applied the wisely Albanian saying : A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED, and You, as a real altruist locked yourself in the upsetting events as physically and financially. Therefore, and we the Albanian professors of the Gymnasium (High School) “Mirko Mileski” form Kėrēovė – RM we feel a burden in ourselves to express thanks to you about the good work that you have done and about projects that are in the horizon of fulfillment. But, once we would like to express a deep indignation and regret about some negative phenomenons and misusages which have to deal just with the distribution of the financial means and that:
    1.Like the whole world, and some Balkanic countries know well now, that also and we in Kėrēovė – by UCSO “M. Mileski” accepted about 130 pupils, expelled from Kosova – making for them environment and looking after them with all our professional abilities, tendness and conduct like their own parents.
    2.Well, as anywhere-else and we also accepted a noble mission and solidary action with a great pleasure and with a clarion call we brought it to an happy end.
    3. This process of education in duration of time three months at last was brought to an end with relative success (having in consideration the shocks, and their embarrassments) so finally the pupils returned satisfied, according to the teaching as well as from the wish of welcome to their fatherland. All of this would have been left on forgotten-fullness if it didn’t happen that about what we are revolted!?
    4.According to it that we hear – Soros has already completed his promises, he has already let the means for compensation of the done job in the process of education. But, unfortunately it seems that the means are

misused by the Government of Macedonia, the Minister of Education and Finances in cooperation with the principles of Schools.

a)We already know that in some schools the means have already arrived and they have been divided to those for whom they have been dedicated (to the professors who have been teaching the pupils. Nevertheless, in many schools as well as and in our school “M. Mileski”-Kėrēovė, the means have arrived, but they are not going to be divided to the professors who have been directly locked in the process of education with the only “explanation” that the means are assigned for the institute itself).
    b)We have true informations that the means are distributed and in such schools where they did have none refuges from Kosova, (in schools where the teaching is held only in Macedonian language.)
    c)As well as there are informations and that justified ones that amount of these means are delivered and in the East Macedonia, where there was no one expelled from Kosova-something which is quite good known to the world’s opinion.
    Precisely, here stands the mystery of the abused means from the above mentioned organs, a matter which forced us to be revolted, and probably this was the reason to ask for the consummation of these financial means; we therefore do ask why do stay mute and solidarize with the Government, Ministries and some of our School Head-Masters?! We wonder, isn’t it the campaign for the elections?!
    d) We do appeal and ask the Head-Master of schools where the teaching is held in Albanian language publicly to pronounce themselves with the created situation.
    Appreciating high your personality, the factor time, and the dynamic of the humanity activities that you do; we ask you to get acquainted with these –where as your personal services regarding their abilities to inform us for the amount and the aim of spending these financial means, respectively their dedication; what for we’ll be grateful to you in advance.

e)We would like to know all this because from the Government (the Minister of education), we were told that for the done work our effort will be compensated by material means, understandable from the finances of Soros; meanwhile, now it comes the opposite – they who didn’t do any labour do get the means – which is not right, and forces us to feel =UNEQUAL AMONG THE EQUALS!=

20.10.1999 We heartily thank you-the Albanian
    Kėrēovė professors at Gymnasium “M. Mileski”
    Kėrēovė

With regards from the initial group:
    President: Ahmed Mora
    Member: Asan Abazi
    Member: Naim Mahmudi
    Ahmed MORA

Faqja 2 prej 3 FillimFillim 123 FunditFundit

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •