Close
Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 4
    madmoiselle Maska e angeldust
    Anėtarėsuar
    08-06-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Michigan
    Postime

Talking Shqiptaret dhe greket pushtojne hapesiren...

Ky ishte reagimi i nje djali grek, ne nje forum ballkanik kur disa shqiptare thane se flamuri shqiptar ishte ne hene..., eshte shume per te qeshur. Pas komentit te ketij grekut, nje djale shqiptar u hodh me teorine e tij, qe eshte gjithashtu per te mbajtur barkun me dore...

Ja c'ndodh me popuj si shqiptaret he greket, qe s'shikojne te tashmen (qe te dyja palet jane relativisht jo mire) apo te ardhmen, por merren me te shkuaren, si ne Big Fat Greek Weding... lol

<< Membrum
    (3/28/03 8:56:28 pm)
    Reply Hey guys, news just in...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The Greek flag has been flown to Mars.

A Greek astronaut Tzim Boukis has just arrived from Mars after his very difficult mission on Mars. He came up against a strong resistance of aliens on Mars but he completed his mission of placing the flag on one of the highest peaks on Mars. The flag is shown to be standing with elegance and radiance as it reflects th suns rays of its beautiful colours."

"Although very hot" Mr Boukis said, "Mars is a beautiful place, and even has its own life form which resembles the Albanian tribes" he said.

Scientists have taken the DNA which Jim had secretely stolen from a dead aliens corpse and have studied it, showing that the alien is infact an ancestor of the current Albanian tribes.

Scientist "Faye Katsaridis" reports... "This is one of our greatest finds this century" he said. "With discovering the exact same DNA of earth Albanians to the aliens on Mars, we can come to the conclusion that Albanians arent from this world".

American President George Bush has agree to send all Albanians back to Mars in their coming Apollo missions. "It is in the interest of these Albanians, that they re-unite with their families, so we will be shipping them back to Mars where they belong".

Albanian MP's are glad with the fact that they will be sent back to Mars as they can lay claim to the whole planet fo nobody will care. "We are happy as this is the day we were waiitng for our whole lives" MP Georgy Kastrioty said.

=======================================

shpata17
    Membrum
    (3/29/03 12:37:41 am)
    Reply nice story
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    except mars is not "hot".
    its actually cold.

================================
    and this just came in.................

the aliens that landed in albania 5000 years ago, established a colony north of greece where they taught the greeks wrtting, artichtecture, engeneering, and ect...

greeks did indeed copied their civilization from pelasgians(the martian explorers) that visited earth 5000 years ago. pelazgians also appeared earlier as cro-magnos teaching the greek neanderthals to stand straight, talk( evolving a thyroid gland along with a frontal lobe), and other basic tricks humans try to teach chimps(theor cousins) today.

albanian president just notified president bush that his apollo space shuttle isnt neccasary saying: "we will use our own space ships which we landed with"

"the greeks dont need us to spoon feed technology to them anymore, our experiment is over. turning monkeys to homo sapiens was a success" albanian president stated

doctor iska was so happy that his theory proved true that he died of joy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>

Shpresoj t'ju kete bere aq shume per te qeshur sa c'me beri dhe mua@!
    In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for that's how heart finds its morning and is refreshed.

_____
    Anėtarėsuar
    29-04-2002
    Postime
    The first one made me mad ..that's what the greeks want , to get rid of us so they will be called the greatest and oldest civilization.

Shpata17 ja ka punuar shume mire.
    Angel na trego si jane pergjigjur greket shpates.

madmoiselle Maska e angeldust
    Anėtarėsuar
    08-06-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Michigan
    Postime
    Pas kesaj te shpates te dyja palet po theshim sa qesharake qe dolen keto te dyja..., se keto s'jane pak e ca....!

Ne fakt shpata e kishte qendisur dhe ca me shume, sec ju kishte thene ca llafe sikur greket jane homoseksuale, ishulli Lezbos, e ku di une gjera te tilla, po pastaj i erdhi keq se e kemi ca muhabetin me nja dy greke te komunikueshem ne ate forum, dhe pastaj e beri "edit" mesazhin...
    In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for that's how heart finds its morning and is refreshed.

_____
    Anėtarėsuar
    29-04-2002
    Postime
    Ohh mire e paskeni marre muhabetin me te qeshme
    Thashe se mos po na injoronin prandaj sme pelqeu ca kishin shkruajtur..

Si eshte ky forumi grek te pelqen? Ca llafesh behet andej se jam kurioze.

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. Pėrgjigje: 21
    Postimi i Fundit: 13-12-2010, 10:02
  2. Greqia u jep shtetėsinė minoritarėve
    Nga DYDRINAS nė forumin Tema e shtypit tė ditės
    Pėrgjigje: 411
    Postimi i Fundit: 12-03-2008, 06:59
  3. Epir + Dardani + Iliri = Shqipėri
    Nga Eni nė forumin Historia shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 9
    Postimi i Fundit: 25-08-2007, 21:55
  4. Rrymat politike katolike shqiptare
    Nga ~Geri~ nė forumin Toleranca fetare
    Pėrgjigje: 74
    Postimi i Fundit: 30-04-2006, 04:33
  5. Lufta Italo-Greke dhe shqiptarėt
    Nga Eni nė forumin Historia shqiptare
    Pėrgjigje: 4
    Postimi i Fundit: 20-02-2005, 20:07

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •